Arena Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Derek, but it isn't necessary to bump us ahead of all those that were here before us," Rick protests.

"Actually, Mr. Chamfer, it is necessary," Derek says with a smile. "If Mr. Leffler found that I had not performed this small courtesy for you, after his explicit instructions, he would not be pleased. I don't like talking with Mr. Leffler when he's not pleased." He smiles again. "Michelle will be taking care of you this evening, but I will check back later to make sure your dining experience with us is... better than the last time."

"Not your fault," Giselle says with a broad smile, "But it could hardly be worse."

"Yes, so I understand. Enjoy your meal," Derek says before moving away.

Moments later a pretty young woman steps up to their table. "Hello, my name is Michelle, and I'll serving you this evening. May I take your drink order?" They each order a water and Giselle orders the wine. "Thank you," Michelle says, then looks to Rick. "I was here the last time and I was very impressed by the way you handled the situation."

Rick smiles sheepishly. "I wish things hadn't gotten out of hand like that."

Michelle grins at them. "I just hope if a situation like that comes up with me, my boyfriend is as capable of defending me from some guy with too friendly hands."

He makes a spluttering noise. "She doesn't need any help. She broke the guy's arm today for getting too touchy-feely again."

Giselle looks aghast that he would tell her, but Michelle's eyes get big as she looks at Giselle for a long moment, but then seems to remember her job. "I'll have your drink order right out," she says before moving away.

"Rick!" Giselle hisses. "How could you tell her that!?"

"Are you kidding me? Did you see how she looked at you after I told her?"

She mellows a little, but she still isn't convinced. "Maybe, but I still feel terrible about it."

"That's because you are such a nice person, but you shouldn't." He's going to say more but Michelle arrives with their drink order and a basket of bread, so he drops the rest of his comment.

Michelle efficiently goes about the business of taking their order before moving away to serve other tables. As they wait on their entrees they talk in low voices, Giselle seeming to have forgotten her annoyance at his outing her secret.

Derek arrives with Michelle and their entrees to make sure everything is satisfactory before leaving them in peace to enjoy their meal. Rick ordered the same squash dish he had the last time, since he enjoyed the rich southwest flavors and isn't feeling adventuresome this evening. Giselle, on the other hand, ordered a stuffed pepper dish that Rick tries from her plate and decides he can take or leave.

The meal proceeded with no drama, allowing him to enjoy his time with Giselle as she attacks her meal with a gusto she rarely shows for food. Pleased to see how much she's enjoying her meal, he makes a mental note that he's going to have to bring her to The Pea Pod on a regular basis.

When Michelle comes back to leave the payment receipt, she thanks them for their patronage and asks them to come back again, obviously part of her canned and practiced patter, but then she looks to Giselle again.

"Ms. Chamfer, after finding out what happened to you today, I've been thinking that perhaps I should learn to defend myself, just in case. Would you mind telling me who taught you?"

Giselle smiles and points discreetly across the table to Rick.

"Of course," she says, as if the answer should have been obvious, before turning to Rick. "Would you mind telling me where you learned?"

"Not at all, if I could remember. It was just a course at a martial arts studio, a course I took on a lark. I suspect you can probably contact any martial arts studio and they can help you."

Michelle turns to Giselle again. "I'm sorry that you had to deal with something like that, again, but I want to tell you how much I admire you for what you did. I think that it's great the way you defended yourself, and it's inspired me to do something to protect myself. You never know when something like that might be necessary. Thank you for the information, and you two enjoy the rest of your evening." She gives Giselle another winning smile, then hurries away to take the order of a family just sitting down.

Rick smiles at Giselle. "It's hard, being Giselle Chamfer, isn't it? Being loved and admired by all who meet her," he teases.

"You're still a blabbermouth," she says, "but I love you anyway." She sips the last of her wine, looking over the rim of the glass at him. "Are you ready for the second part of our evening?"

"One nice thing about this place is I don't feel so weighted down. I'm full, but not stuffed."

"So does that mean yes?" she purrs.

"Yes it does."

"Shall we go, then?"

He rises and, after helping Giselle from her chair, leads her out, gently holding her hand.

***

Giselle had driven to the restaurant, but Rick drives them home, allowing her to enjoy the effects of her wine. She appears to be sleeping, but as soon as he turns into the driveway she looks at him, alert as ever.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Fine. Dinner and the wine have helped take the edge off."

"Are you going to be up for the interviews tomorrow? I'd like to let Charlie and Todd know if you, I, or neither of us are going to be there tomorrow."

"Oh! I'd forgotten about that. Yes, I'll go. I'm over the worst of feeling sorry for Hittle. Maybe he learned his lesson this time. And if not, I'll break his other arm," she says, then smiles. "Actually, it's made me feel strong and invincible, so you better not disappoint me tonight."

He laughs, delighted that she isn't beating herself up anymore. "Yes ma'am. I'll do my best," he says as the garage door closes behind the car. "Hang on a minute while I let Charlie and Todd know," he says, taking on the thousand-yard stare for a moment before coming back. "Okay, done. Are you ready to go inside?"

"Very. I'm... Hello Charlie," Giselle says suddenly, pinged by her friend. He smiles and gets out of the car, walking around to open Giselle's door for her, helping her out, and leading her inside while she speaks with Charlie. "I'm okay... Yes, I know... That's what Rick said, and from the way he was yelling and swearing, I'd say it hurt plenty... Uh-huh... I don't know. I know the firm is going to pick up his medical bills, but after that, who knows... No, I'm fine, really. I'm about to seek comfort in Rick's arms... Yes, forty-six today... I know, but not too old, I hope, to perform certain husbandly duties around the house." She begins to giggle as she walks into their bedroom. "Charlie, you're awful!" she says, laughing again. "Okay, I'll let you know... Yes. Nine am tomorrow. We'll be there... you too... Goodbye."

"Alright, what are you two cooking up now?" he demands, pulling his tie off.

"Charlie said, and I quote, 'If he's getting too old to keep up with you, I have a coupon for the oysters of the month club,'" Giselle responds.

"What, did she get that for Todd?" he asks with a mean smile.

She bursts out laughing. "Ouch! Wait until I tell her you said that! Someday it may come to that, but for now, I have the opposite problem."

"I didn't realize that was such a problem," he says, still undressing.

"It is and it isn't. It's like trying to choose between two desserts. It's a problem, but it's a good problem to have," she says, also undressing.

He drapes the pants over the back of a chair to wear tomorrow, hangs the jacket and tie in the closet, and dumps the rest of this clothes into the hamper for washing. He's just finishing swishing his mouth clean when Giselle walks into the bathroom and gently begins to stroke his penis, already semi-hard in anticipation of the night's labors.

"See," he says after spitting. "It's you doing things like this that cause your problem," he says, pulling her to him, holding her naked body against his own as he nuzzles her neck and strokes her back and bottom.

Giselle purrs in contentment. "Like I said, it's a good problem to have. Shoo! Move. Go think of something wonderful for me to do to you on your birthday while I clean my mouth," she says, pulling back and making shooing motions with her hands.

He steps aside to give her access to the sink but the moment she has rinse in her mouth he steps up behind her and begins to kiss the back of her neck, his fingers gently stroking her womanhood. She groans slightly, pressing her hips forward, trapping his hand between the sink and her body. He continues to tease her with his fingers, using a bit more force, causing her swishing of the mouth rinse to become less smooth until she finally spits.

"That's mean," she says, turning and backing into the edge of the sink, though she doesn't sound at all displeased. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I have a suggestion," he says, leaning down and kissing her fully on the lips.

As he pulls back from the kiss she can tell her color is rising. "Good suggestion. Have any more?" she murmurs.

"Maybe," he says, taking her hand and leading her out of the bathroom and to their bed. She'd turned the linens back before she came into the bathroom, so when they reach the edge of the bed he picks her up and crawls into the bed with her in his arms, placing her gently in the center, following her body down with his own. He kisses her once more on the lips as he settles onto her, moving his hips, touching her with his penis until he finds her opening and sliding himself gently into her.

She'd expected him to ravish her with his tongue and lips before joining with her, but she doesn't care. The sensation of his hardness inside her is wonderful, and she enjoys the fact that he's unpredictable as a lover, always delighting her, preventing their lovemaking from becoming routine.

Rick holds himself inside her, enjoying her warmth and tightness, kissing her lips, her throat, and her shoulder. As he covers her skin with touches of his tongue and lips, he moves his hips slowly, gently, not thrusting but not totally still. As he works his way down her body as far as he can reach without pulling out, she begins to whimper and moan, gently squirming and twitching at his touch.

She writhes as he makes her crazy, teasing her, holding her on a knife's edge, thrilling her with his touch but not pushing her toward orgasm. His hard cock inside of her feels incredible even if he isn't pounding into her as she desperately wants him to, teasing her with desire, the anticipation of what he will do making the wait nearly unbearable. Without warning, he thrusts hard three, five, ten times. Giselle issues a hard moan, back arching as the sudden rush of pleasure pours through her before he pulls himself free and sliding down slightly to take a breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipple. She groans, caught between the teeth of desire and disappointment.

His several hard, fast thrusts cause her to tip her head back, exposing her throat to his kisses, before he pulls out and moves lower to take her breast in his mouth. She groans, and he smiles slightly as he teases her nipple. While suckling at her breast he moves, changing his position so that he can insert a finger into her, stroking her, making her gasp and writhe before he stops his manipulations, allowing her to cool, before tickling her again. He uses his finger to tease, then stop, tease, then stop, each time moving her closer to her orgasm, all the while moving slowly down her body with his kisses. As his lips approach her womanhood she begins to pant in anticipation. They both know that when her orgasm comes, it will be earth-shattering release of the tension he's slowly built up.

As he kisses her stomach he decides she's had enough, not to mention his own raging desire has built to an almost intolerable level. He begins to once again slowly work his finger, pushing her farther into her pleasure. As she begins to peaks, he increases the pressure and tempo of his fast moving finger before his lips jump from her stomach to ravishing her clitoris, attacking her button with his tongue in swift hard flicks and pinching her with his lips.

She groans as he once again starts his teasing, slowing stroking her with his finger, drawing her orgasm near. As she moans softly, he increases the pressure and the speed of his stroking, then adds his tongue on her clit, making the orgasm swell in power until it finally pushes her over the edge. Her climax hits her with the power of a tsunami, crashing over her in a powerful wave, battering her as her muscles spasm beyond her control. She groans long, hard, and deep as blessed relief takes her, surrounding her, and washing her clean.

As soon as she begins her orgasm he stops finger fucking her and moves over her, deftly inserting his cock into her and thrusting into her hard and fast.

"Harder," she gasps, "Oh God, Rick, please, harder!"

He shifts his knees and drives into her furiously, acquiescing to her demand. She takes him by the neck and roughly pulls him down onto her, holding him tight to her. He buries his face in the crook of her neck as he pummels her while she whimpers and gasps in his ear.

She can scarcely contain the pleasure welling up within her until, at last, the tsunami recedes, leaving her weak and shaken. As she relaxes she turns her head to him, seeking his lips, kissing him gently as she returns to herself.

As she relaxes, her orgasm spent, he slows his thrusts and lets her enjoy the lingering pleasure. Some nights he delights in pushing her, driving her to orgasm after orgasm, but tonight he intends to be gentle and loving, showing her his love and support in the most tangible way possible. When she turns her head to him, offering her lips, he kisses her gently, their tongues engaged in a slow dance of passion. They kiss, slowly, gently, for several long moments, renewing her passions and increasing his, until finally she pulls back.

"Did you come?" she asks softly into his ear.

"No," he answers just as softly, kissing her neck with slow, butterfly kisses.

"Hold me tight, Rick, hold me tight while you make love to me," she whispers, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him to her. She wants to feel his weight, feel his closeness as they make love, her love for him nearly overwhelming her.

He tucks his hands and arms under her back and shoulders, still supporting most his weight on his elbows, and pulls her to him, holding her tight as he once again begins to kiss her erotically on the lips, sliding his manhood into her with a slow, steady rhythm.

She tries to relax, to enjoy the pleasure Rick is so sweetly giving her, but she can't. Another orgasm is stalking her, lurking just out of reach, teasing her with its proximity, but never coming close enough for her to draw it to her. He's being incredibly gentle and sweet, and she loves him deeply for his gentle consideration, but now, at this moment, she just wants to fuck, to take the pleasures of man and woman and make them hers, to burn away all the day's tensions with orgasmic fire. She is woman, she is strong, and she will have it.

He can feel the tension in Giselle as she strains against him, pulling him fiercely into her, her kisses becoming more intense, the probing of her tongue more forceful. He matches her intensity, allowing her to control the pace of their lovemaking. As his passion spirals out of control, feeding off of her, she spurs him on with her heels, encouraging him to thrust harder and faster.

She tears her mouth from his, pulling his head down to her shoulder, holding him as tight as she can, straining with her arms and legs. Her orgasm is building, but she spurs him faster still, wanting, needing to feel the strong powerful thrust of his cock.

"Harder. Fuck me harder..." she breathes into his ear, thrusting her hips to encourage him to give her more.

She coos in his ear, making his blood boil. Her bone-cracking grip around his neck, her driving heels, her gasps and moans have conspired to inflame him. If she wants it hard, by God, she'll get it hard! He stops briefly to reposition his knees, then drives into her with the same savagery as after their fight, his abdomen muscles burning with the effort as he growls deep in his chest in effort and passion.

She feels the hitch in his motion, then the sudden pounding fury as he slams his cock into her, her wail of pleasure becoming a staccato beat as he takes her with animalistic fury. Her orgasm swells and blooms, his furious passion washing over her like an avalanche, blotting out everything except her and Rick, and the love they're sharing.

"I'm going to come, Rick! I'm going to come!" she cries out, unable to contain the words. "Come with me Rick. Oh god... come with me!"

He hears her cry of impending orgasm, and he loosens his control slightly. He's been holding against it, slowing its approach, but with her nearing her end he allows his release to build.

"I'm about to come," he growls into her neck, letting her know he's ready, his furious thrusts slowing slightly as he tires.

She begins to keen, letting her orgasm come, the pleasure taking her with the force of a storm. Her nerves sing with the bliss of man and woman, and she tightens up as her climax edges close. Her muscles continue to tighten, coiling up like a spring, poised for a sudden release, a release that comes with a hard, jerking spasm as her orgasm fully takes her, stealing control of her body. She wants to scream to the heavens but channels it to into a long deep moan so as to not deafen him, feeling his wetness splash into her as she rides out her rapture.

Rick stops fighting against his orgasm and allows the release to wash over him, stabbing into her with a single hard thrust, growling as he empties himself of need. Panting from his exertions, he slowly loosens his grip on her as she does the same to him, stroking his shoulders and back as he relaxes into the loving glow of their lovemaking, lying entwined until his breathing slows. After a time he once again tightens his embrace on her and rolls over, pulling her onto him where he can look into her face.

Giselle sighs in contentment, not wanting to move, placing her head on his shoulder, enjoying the warmth of his body and his closeness. She's had more orgasms, and more intense orgasms, and sometime both at the same time, but tonight she feels especially satisfied, and deeply loved. She wiggles slightly, snuggling into a more comfortable position, supremely relaxed, listening to the strong thudding of his heart as his hands slowly roam across her from neck, to buttocks, and back. As drowsiness overtakes her, she slips from atop of him, settling into her normal post-coital position in the crook of his right arm, saying nothing, and everything, until in the silence, slumber pulls its darkness over her.

Rick hears her breathing become deep and regular as she drifts into sleep. Smiling to himself, he tries to imagine his life without her, and he finds he can't. She's become his world, as necessary to his life as the very air he breathes. The contemplation of having to continue without her upsets him so much that he forcefully pushes the thoughts away.

"I love you Giselle," he says quietly. The ritual once more complete, he begins his slow slide into sleep.

***

"Good morning everyone," Rick says to the crowd milling about in the conference room of the Beaumont Hotel. Giselle is standing just to his right. After he has the attention of the room, he continues, "I think all of you know who we are. I'm Rick and this is Giselle, and we want to thank each of you for coming down this Saturday morning, taking time out of your busy lives to help out our little operation," he says, waiting until the chuckles die down before continuing. "If you look around you, you will see the fifteen hundred people we've selected as potential extras in our upcoming second release. We're not going to ask anyone to be captured." He again pauses while a chuckling murmur passes through the room. "You are simply going to be asked to watch the participants in what I hope is another groundbreaking immersion from Immersion Playground. So anyone offended by hedonistic immersions should leave now." As he hoped, the crowded bursts into muted laughter.