Arena Ch. 10

Story Info
War is waged between Venus and Mars!
9.7k words
4.86
4.1k
3

Part 18 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #2: Arena

Chapter 10

Ninety minutes after he finishes speaking to Coy and Sierra, Rick starts the heavy drum soundtrack, signaling the extras it's time to file into the stands and take their seats. Rick and Giselle, with help from Pip, are dressed, Rick in his tunic and toga, and Giselle in the flowing robes of a noble Roman woman, while Todd and Charlie are dressed in their slave tunics, waiting in their respective tunnel for the arrival of their gladiator.

Less than thirty minutes after the start of the drums, Coy and Sierra enter their tunnel and wait. Since Todd and Charlie have no way to know when Rick will start the recording they've agreed to stay in character the entire time Coy and Sierra are with them, playing the character of a slave assisting the gladiator or gladiatrix before the spectacle begins.

Charlie is rubbing olive oil onto Coy's exposed skin, making him gleam in the light from the tunnel entrance. She assumes that Todd is doing the same to Sierra, though she can't see anything in the dark tunnel across the arena.

"Rumor has it that our Dominous has placed a bonus of five thousand coin upon the winner of this contest," Charlie says, her hands gliding over Coy's rippling muscles. He doesn't seem to notice, staring out into the arena, shuffling from one foot to another, shaking his limbs to stay loose. He might not realize it, but she's feeling the effects of her massage, a pleasant moistness forming between her legs. "Does this please you?" she asks, prompting him to make sure he has heard.

He looks at her and smiles. "It pleases me very much. A bonus I intended to collect."

Across the arena, a similar scene is underway as Todd holds a shallow wooden bowl of oil in his hands while Sierra spreads it upon herself. "The Dominous has offered a bonus of five thousand coin to the winner of this match," Todd says, feeling silly.

She looks at him, her expression a study in intensity. "Five thousand... coin," she says, drawing out the last word. "Excellent. Victory and a bonus. What are we waiting on?" she fumes.

"We are waiting for the Dominous to welcome his guests," Todd replies. God, he hopes Rick either isn't recording or cuts this part out.

She's about to say something more when a figure in a white robe stands in the pulpitis, Charlie and Todd's cue to leave their respective gladiators to join Rick and Giselle.

"Countrymen!" Rick bellows at the top of his lungs when he reaches the edge of pulpitis overlooking the arena, slowly turning his head to take in the entire arena crowd, lowering the sound of the hammering drums so he can be heard. He waits until the excited chatter from the crowd settles. "Countrymen, for time immemorial, men have met on the field of battle... only to return home to face another battle. The oldest battle... the battle of the sexes." The crowd roars in approval. "This battle... the sweetest and bitterest of all, is fought not with steel and armor... but with flesh... and sweat... and passion!" Again the crowd roars in approval, their cheers causing Rick's blood to rush with excitement. "Today, here, on this field of battle... we present to you... our mortal Venus!" Rick roars, snapping his hand in the direction of Sierra's tunnel. "And our mortal Mars!" he cries, gesturing to Coy's tunnel. "Who shall prevail? Not even the mighty Jupiter can know the fate of what is to be decided here today!" Rick pauses for effect, his arms rising as he slowly brings the music up. "Let the game begin!" Rick announces, slamming his fist down before taking his seat next to Giselle at the front edge of the pulpitis, as is befitting the status of the Dominous and Dominia of the house.

Just as he sits, Charlie and Todd enter, Todd now dressed in the elaborate tunic of an upper class Roman citizen and Charlie in a red robe similar in style to Giselle's, and take their seats behind Rick and Giselle.

"Everything okay?" Rick asks in a stage whisper.

Todd leans forward slightly. "Sierra's ready for blood. I hope she doesn't kill him."

Charlie giggles at the alarmed look on Rick's face. "Don't worry. I think she's going to meet her match today," she says before lounging back in her chair.

***

Charlie and Todd withdraw, leaving Coy and Sierra alone standing in the semi-darkness, waiting to see who will be first to take the arena floor. The crowd is already screaming in excitement, whipped up by the pounding drums and Rick's words. The extras had been told nothing, though they surely must have guessed it's something Roman when they saw the arena, but now, now they know the show they're going to see, and they're screaming for their champion to decide by proxy, once and for all, who'll win this age-old battle.

Coy stands in the shadow, waiting for Sierra to make the first move, but it's becoming increasingly obvious that she'll try to wait him out. Sucking in a deep lungful of air, he steps into the light, throwing his arms into a 'V' above his head, playing to the crowd. There's the briefest of lulls in the noise before it rises again at a noticeably lower pitch as the men make their voices heard, cheering their champion, their approval of their Mars evident in the fervor of their shouting.

Sierra waits, a sudden attack of nerves coming over her. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into? As the roar of the crowd diminishes she can see through the tunnel entrance all the faces looking toward her, waiting to see Venus take the field. Taking a deep breath, she strides confidently into the arena, not playing to the crowd as Coy's doing, focused, determined, ready to wage war!

As she enters the area, the women of the crowd, slightly subdued by Coy's appearance, come alive, shrieking their approval of their champion, of their Venus. She stops near the center of the arena, the roar of the crowd pouring over her, feeding her, giving her strength. Consumed with power she can only scarcely control, she flings her arms out as if on a cross, head back, back arching as if bearing her soul for the world to see, and the crowd, men and women alike, go wild.

Coy watches Sierra come into the arena, charging in like a bull, head down with her eyes locked on him, and he feels his knees weaken. She truly is a gladiatrix, just as Charlie had said, and he suddenly feels unworthy of her. But to have such a woman in his life... He sets his jaw in determination. He must have her... he will have her.

He strides purposefully to her, their gazes locked, his penis already painfully bound by his loincloth. She stands her ground, giving not an inch to his approach, daring him to meet her. He stops less than a step from her, staring down at her, taking her in, her gleaming skin, her fierce determination, the sheer animal magnetism radiating off her.

Sierra watches Coy as he strides across the arena toward her, his skin glowing in the sun, tanned and muscled like the perfect Roman god. She will own his man, and give him such pleasures as he's never experienced until he begs her for mercy. Mercy she will not show him. When he stops in front of her, staring at her, daring her to make the first move, she decides she will have this man in her life.

They stand, facing each other, breathing hard in desire and the California heat, waiting to see who will make the first move. Suddenly Sierra takes a step forward, grabbing Coy by the back of the neck to pull his mouth to hers in a furious kiss. There's no tenderness, no love, only lust and determination to break, or be broken. She snakes her tongue into his mouth, their tongues dueling as her passion, already inflamed by their surroundings, consumes her, blotting out everything save her need.

Coy accepts the kiss as soon as she pulls him down, sucking on her lips as she sucks on his, grabbing her by the hair, hauling her head back, exposing her throat to his mouth. He tastes the oil and sweat as he attacks her neck with his lips, tongue, and teeth, no longer aware of the roaring crowd, the sound lost in his own roaring blood, the drums drowned out by his thudding heart.

She gasps from the sting of his bites, but they excite her further still, causing her blood to surge. She releases his head and begins scrabbling at his subligaculum, working the closures until she feels it release, exposing his thundering erection. She grabs his manhood, the largest she's ever seen, and squeezes, hard, causing him to pull his head back away from her neck and roar as he thrusts his hips forward.

She's tugging at his covering, but holding her head back with one hand, the other occupied grasping her to prevent her escape, leaves only two options... release her or let her set him free. Since they're going to be disrobed eventually anyway, he decides to let her strip him while he nips, licks, and sucks her neck. Once free, the almighty pressure from his cock relieved, he groans in relief until she grabs his cock in a painful grip that only excites him further. Roaring in pain and excitement, he throws his head back, trying to back away while at the same time trying to strip her of her clothing. He tugs at her strophium, trying to free her breasts as she releases his penis.

She pivots away, breaking his hold on her strophium, then drops to her knees in the dirt, engulfing his enormous penis with her mouth. He's too big for her to take all of him, but she takes as much as she can, gently dragging her teeth over the taunt and veined skin of his cock as she flicks him with her tongue. He suddenly becomes very still, allowing her to fellate him.

She swallows more of his cock than most women who've tried to suck him off have been able to. He knows that, for the moment, she has the upper hand for the bounty, but her mouth feels so damn good he allows her to continue, plus, no matter how randy a man might be, when a woman has her teeth on his cock, he tends to move a bit more carefully. He places his hand on her head and pushes her more firmly onto his cock, not enough to hurt her, but enough to hold her there while his pleasure soars.

She can't breathe with Coy forcing his horse cock down her throat, and she struggles to free herself from his grasp. Finally he lets her go and she backs off, inhaling deeply, catching her breath before trying to swallow him again. He's ready for her his time, stepping back slightly and away as she lunges for his cock before he reaches down and hauls her up by her arms. She tries to squirm free, but he overpowers her with brute strength, spins her around, and pulls her into him, back to front. Using one hand he jacks her head back, going for her throat again, his other hand frantically at work getting her breasts free.

As soon as she hits his body, her left hand snakes around between them, looking for his cock. She finds it, and while holding it to her, she begins to squirm her ass, rubbing his cock against the soft leather covering. She knows this is a good position because he has to feel her working her ass against his cock, but the leather prevents her from feeling much of anything. On her ass, that is. His hand grabbing at her breasts is heating her up, but having her head held back while his mouth works on her neck is driving her insane. Almost involuntarily she curls her other arm around his head, pulling his lips even tighter into her neck.

Frustrated with his inability to get her breasts free, he pushes her forward. As she stumbles away, she releases his cock as he grabs both sides of her strophium at the back where the folds wrap around each other. With a mighty jerk he pulls the folds loose, then yanks the top free and throws it down in anger and frustration before stepping out of the subligaculum around his ankles to free his feet.

She takes two steps back as he begins to come toward her, but then she stops and begins to slowly undo the bit of leather covering womanhood. She knows that so long as her vagina is covered she has the upper hand, but she's beyond caring about any bonus. Now it's personal, a contest between her and Coy, a contest to see who can give... and take... the most pleasure.

Seeing that Sierra is removing her subligaculum of her own accord, he stops and waits, breathing hard in desire, watching as she slowly, seductively, removes her bottom. If she wants to give up the advantage of still having some protection, far be it from him to interfere. Besides, he badly wants to finally see her in all her womanly glory.

She can see she has him mesmerized, and she smiles slightly. Just as she drops the subligaculum into the dirt, she charges him, hitting him high and hard, dragging him down with her weight. His football training nearly allows him to keep his feet, but she rides him down as he falls to his back in the dirt. The moment the impact is over, she covers his mouth with hers, sucking his tongue into her mouth. When he reaches for her head, she slides down his body, moving easily on his oiled skin, and once again engulfs his cock in her mouth.

He groans as searing waves of pleasure radiate through his body from the single hot point of her mouth, but he quickly twists and captures one of her legs before she can move it clear, dragging her around and forcing her legs over his head as he pulls her womanhood to his face. She fights him, trying to prevent him from pleasuring her with his lips and tongue, but her attempts at escape while still keeping him in her mouth are no match for his strength.

The moment his tongue begins to flick at her womanhood, sliding about in electrifying intensity, she can feel her orgasm building. She tries once again to free herself from his probing tongue, but he has his arms wrapped around her hips, his big hands gripping her ass tightly as he holds her down. Though he's meeting her mouth with little hip thrusts, he doesn't seem to be as close to orgasm as she feels like she is. Time to try something different. With a heave of everything she has, she manages to twist away from his wicked, wicked, tongue, her oiled skin aiding in her escape. Moving quickly, before he can reestablish his grip, she turns and steers his cock inside as she slams herself down upon it, his cock stretching her as none before. She moans as his cock slides into her, the orgasm that's building rushing closer.

Coy, who seemed in control only seconds before, throws his head back in obvious pleasure, his face twisting as he gripped her by her sides, steering and supporting her as she begins to fuck him.

So... this is what you like! She tries to clamp down on her orgasm but it is too strong and she can't control it. Just as she feels herself begin to go over the edge, Coy all but screams and, grabbing her under her shoulders and using a hip thrust of his own, throws her off him, pitching her over his head and into the dirt.

He battles to control his orgasm. She's tight, incredibly hot, wet, and tight, and despite his efforts, he can feel his orgasm moving inexorably closer. Her moaning and panting as she impales herself on his cock gives him hope that she'll come first, but as she continues to thrust upon him, he knows that if she doesn't stop, now, he'll come. If he allows that, he'll never have the strength to win her. With a strong tug on her shoulders, supplemented with a hard thrust from his hips, he throws her off of him, roaring in frustration and desire as his will steals from his body the very thing it so desperately wants.

She lands, unhurt, but confused. He had her! He had her moments before her orgasm, and yet he threw her off. Did he come? She didn't feel his wetness, so she didn't think so. She smiles as she gets up, flicking two fingers, urging him to come at her again, taunting him so he wouldn't know just how close her own orgasm had been.

He rolls over, looking at Sierra, and see's that madding smile. So, she either had, or nearly had, an orgasm too. He smiles back, sure for the first time that he has a chance to subdue her, to take her in the heat of battle, and perhaps win her heart. They are both covered in oil, sweat, and dirt as they get to their feet, preparing for round two.

***

Rick looks at Giselle, Todd, and Charlie. "I've fucked up. I need to stop this. Someone is going to get hurt."

"No," Charlie says, her eye never leaving the arena floor. "Don't stop them. Not yet. They need to finish this."

"Charlie," Rick says forcefully, "They are going to hurt one another. Look them. They are out of control."

"No, I don't believe they are. Not yet. Let it play out, Rick. If you stop them now they'll never forgive you, and they'll simply finish this somewhere else. Let them work out. Trust me," Charlie says.

***

Like on the gym mat a little more than a month ago, Coy stalks Sierra, head down like a bull, his cock rock hard and standing nearly straight up. This is the first time she's seen his cock in a way that she can appreciate the true size of it. He's a big man, every part of him built to proportion, and she has a hard time keeping her eyes focused on his movement and not his bobbing and weaving cock. Never has she had such a large, or well-endowed, man, and she wants him again. She continues to back up, buying some time to cool her libido and taunting him, trying to keep the heat on him. He follows her, then with a quickness that she has yet to adjust to, he charges after her, grabs her arm, and pulls her into his chest, kissing her with near painful passion. She struggles as he tries to force his cock in her, but the struggling simply increases her desire for him Fuck it! She leans back and pulls him to the ground with her, allowing him to enter her again.

She always seems to prefer to go to her right, so he feints to her left then quickly changes direction, capturing her and pulling her to him as he tries to insert himself into her. She squirms and struggles to escape his grip, pushing against his chin with the palm of her hand, their struggle exciting him even more. He slaps her hand away from his face and forces her head forward so he can kiss her, overpowering her resistance, thrilling in the struggle for dominance. Suddenly she relaxes and leans back, inviting him to take her to the ground. He follows her down and drives deep into her, moaning with his passage, before he begins to thrust into her in long powerful strokes that light up his nerves.

"All right! You want to fuck? Then let's fuck! Show me what you've got," she sneers as he fucks her, confident in her power over him, thrusting her hips to meet his. No man has ever been able to out fuck her, and he isn't likely the first. He begins to pummel her, the friction of his manhood sliding in her tightness causes her to clench her eyes as she drowns in pleasure. She stops thrusting and tries to fight the coming orgasm. Never has she experience pleasure like this, his enormous cock touching her in places she's never been touched. The sheer power of him, and their struggle for dominance, sends her excitement to levels she's never experienced. Her orgasm climbs higher, building in power, like a tsunami breaking on land. She fights against the approaching devastation with every ounce of her strength, but there is no stopping it. Alright, if she is going to fall, she is going to take him with her.

"Come on, Coy, give it to me! Give me every inch! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Hard! Harder! Harder, Goddammit! Fuck me!" Her exhortations start out low and guttural, but as her orgasm overtakes her, she's shouting, trying to drag him into the oblivion with her.

He starts out with his hands holding his upper body aloft, using the massive strength of his arms and back to ram his cock into her, but as he fucks her harder, and harder again, giving in to his own desires and her demands, he sinks until he's fully laying on her, head buried in her neck, his arms wrapping her up, holding her tight, hands tangled in her hair, reveling in the freedom to, for the first time ever, truly lose himself in passion. He narrowly avoided an orgasm before by pulling out, by ending the most pleasant of frictions, but there's no going back this time. He tries to hold his orgasm at bay, fights against it with every fiber of his being, but it's hopeless. Finally, knowing he can't hold out any longer, and that he's passed the point of no return, he begins to pound into her as hard and as fast as he can, hoping to push her as far as he can before his orgasm takes him. His legs burn as he takes control of muscles, forcing them to perform as his body fights his will for control. He groans, growling in frustration... Why won't she fucking come?