Arena Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers

After fucking her for a little bit, Jax pulled out and moved to the ass next to her: Anne’s. He quickly nuzzled his cock between her pussy lips and slammed inside her, filling her cunt up completely. Jax pounded her ruthlessly, drilling his cock in and out of her like a fucktoy.

Then Jax went down the line again in the opposite direction, fucking Slave 34, then Joiye each a little bit.

His cock had already been ready to burst from the blowjobs earlier, and now he was ready to explode. Jax pulled his prick out of the cunt he was currently in, and shot his load over each of the three slaves. He sprayed his cock back and forth, showering their asses like his dick was a firehose. His huge balls pumped out liters of his slimey jizz, and he didn’t stop cumming until each of the three butts in front of him was completely coated in his fuck frosting.

“Looks like she needs to be cleaned again.” Jax said to Joiye and Anne, as he climbed out of the pool, putting his clothes back on.

*****

Slave 34 was bathed a second time and brought out of the pool. The two bathmaids oiled her entire body up and dressed her in a white gown as they prepared her for the Arena. The gown was purely a ceremonial, traditional item of clothing (but it usually didn’t take long for it to get stripped off inside the Arena).

The gown was tight, made of some kind of stretchy fabric. The neckline plunged low, revealing a lot of Slave 34’s bulging cleavage. The fabric stretched over her basketball sized tits, and her hard nipples poked through visibly. The bottom of the gown came down over her ass, covering until just above mid-thigh.

The slave was tired and dizzy. She hadn’t been fed today, and she was so weak that she had trouble just walking.

Mick walked into the room, checking on the preparations. There were two more dungeon guards with him.

“Is she almost ready?” Mick asked, referring to Slave 34.

Joiye and Anne both nodded, and Jax said “Yes, the slave is ready, sir.”

“Good.” Mick said to Jax, then turned to the two guards who had accompanied him into the room. “Shackle her wrists and bring her to the tunnel. I’ll be in the crowd watching.”

The two dungeon guards walked to Slave 34 and attached a set of iron cuffs around her wrists. Then, holding her by the arms, they escorted her out of the room, down the hallway.

To the slave, it seemed like they walked forever. The hallways and corridors they walked down were dizzy and blurry, and they seemed to be walking across town.

Gradually, noises of a large crowd began getting louder and louder, as if they were headed toward a stadium. The two dungeon guards brought the slave to the end of another tunnel, where there were two heavy wooden doors. The noises from the crowd could be heard from the other side of the door.

From the other side of the door, a voice boomed on a loudspeaker, echoing through the stadium: “Bring in the whore!”

The two guards kicked open the doors and started dragging Slave 34 forward. They were now in the center of a massive, tall arena. The actual floor of the arena was circular, and only about 100 feet in diameter. But the stadium seating was steep, and stretched up so far that the spectators at the top couldn’t be recognized from the floor. At the top of the stadium was a dome roof. There were jumbo TV screens around the stadium in various places, so people up high could see the action.

Slave 34 looked up as she was dragged toward the center of the Arena, seeing herself on one of the huge screens.

The two guards brought her to the center of the arena where there were two posts sticking out the ground, coming up waist-high. They brought her between them, and locked her wrist shackles into the locks at the top of the posts.

She was trapped there in the middle of the arena, unable to escape. The two guards walked away, going back through the doors from where they came. Slave 34 lifted her head groggily, looking around at the arena she was in. She noticed several doors along the circular wall of the arena.

“Gentlemen,” came the voice from the loudspeaker, “For your viewing pleasure, we have for you a rare delight. A horan slut, captured in the wild just days ago!”

The roaring crowd cheered louder, to the point where it was almost deafening. The slave wouldn’t have been able to hear anything else.

“And now gentlemen. To do the honors, from the rel adir region: Ox, the double penetrator!”

Suddenly the set of doors opposite the slave on the side of the arena burst open. Out of the darkness, a huge man began walking out onto the arena floor. The crowd was cheering even louder now. Many of them were screaming encouragement like “fuck her!”

The man coming onto the arena floor toward her was huge. Ox was about 7 feet tall and all muscle. On his head he was wearing a huge ox skull mask which hid his face, horns coming out the side. The only article of clothing he was wearing was a loincloth.

Ox came closer to her until he was standing in front of the slave, towering above her. The slave was quivering, her knees weak. The man reached out with his strong hands, gripping the fabric of her gown. He ripped the clothing away easily, tearing it open straight down from the neckline, letting the rags fall to the floor. The crowd cheered. Slave 34’s huge tits jiggled and bounced as they were set free, and her oiled, glistening flesh was completely exposed to the hundreds of spectators.

With the slave’s clothing completely stripped, Ox ripped away his loincloth, and the slave’s eyes bulged in surprise. Ox had two huge cocks! One sat right above the second, and below both were three huge testicles the size of her fists.

The slave’s knees trembled weakly, and she dropped to her knees, quivering in fright. Ox squatted down, reached out, and gripped each of her huge, fat jugs in his hands, squeezing each of them.

Ox’s cocks grew and swelled like they were being inflated as he rubbed and squeezed her tits firmly. Shots of milk squirted from the slave’s nipples each time he mauled her tits, playing with them like toys as she knelt in front of him.

His cocks just kept growing and growing, and the slave wondered when they would be fully erect. Already she was fearing how much it would hurt having just one of those rods shoved inside her.

Ox’s cocks grew until each one was a foot and a half long, and as thick around as a can of soup. The two rods bobbed up and down a bit as he panted, and toyed with her melons, squeezing and kneading them like a boy playing with his favorite toys. Her big nipples were squirting and dripping with milk, coating her tits and stomach with juice.

Ox squatted closer to her, and pushed his upper cock into the slave’s mouth. He would have shoved both in, but the two wouldn’t fit together. Slave 34’s mouth opened wide enough to take in the thick shaft between her lips, and she felt it shove inside her until the massive cockhead pressed up against the back of her throat. She didn’t gag, since horans don’t have any gag reflex, but she did cough a little, since she didn’t expect to have her air cut off.

The second cock dangled down, rubbing in between the slave’s huge globes. Ox squeezed her milk covered tits together, trapping his second dick between them. Her titflesh wrapped around his shaft tightly, while her mouth was wrapped around his other cock even tighter.

The crowd was cheering him on, and Ox started pumping his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of Slave 34’s mouth, and his second one pushed in and out of the fucktunnel between her milky titties.

The slave panted heavily and quickly, sucking down gasps of breath before the thick shaft shoved down into her throat again. As Ox pushed into her, forcing his dick down her throat, she could feel his other cock sliding up between her tits.

Ox’s cocks throbbed, wanting to cum badly. He had been locked up for weeks; his arms chained above him so he wouldn’t be able to masturbate, and each day, slaves came to tease him until he was on the verge of cumming, then would stop. By now, shooting his load was the only thing he could think of!

He slid his cock out of the slave’s mouth (much to her relief), and then slapped both of his dicks down in between her massive knockers. He rubbed her giant melons up and down his dicks quickly, at the same time pumping his hips. His huge balls rubbed up against her stomach as he titfucked her.

His dicks started to shoot with his jizz, spurting up like an erupting volcano. The first few shots of his hot, slimey cum splattered up against the bottom of her chin, then the rest would drip down her neck. He pulled his dicks out from between her tits, while he was still spurting with jizz. Ox stood back and just let his pricks pump out jets of baby batter, letting it fly onto her body. He aimed one of his cocks to spray her face, while in his other hand, he aimed to pour his jizz down onto her bulging tits.

His cocks just continued to erupt. Weeks of saved up spunk jetted out of each of his rods, completely coating the slave from head to toe, plastering her smooth, tan skin.

The crowd was cheering madly, and on the video screens, instant replays of Ox’s cumshots were being played and replayed.

Ox’s cocks were still oozing and trickling with semen as he lifted up Slave 34 up by her arms. He literally lifted her right up into the air, until she was held back by her chains. Then he brought her down, pressing his cockheads up against her cunt, and the other up against her asshole.

He held her in the air easily as he lowered her down onto his dicks. Ox’s cockheads pressed up against each of her fuckholes, but she was a little too tight to slide down very easily. He pulled her down with a little more force, feeling himself slide into each of her tight little holes.

Slave 34 screamed in pain as she felt the two GIGANTIC cocks plunged inside her. Luckily horans are extremely flexible, but she still felt like she might get ripped open. Her tits spurted with milk as she bounced up and down on the two cocks, getting lifted up and down and tossed around like a doll. Her oversized, cummy boobs bounced up and down like jello.

Ox felt the tight body wrapped around both of his dicks quivering. Whether she was quivering with fear or with pleasure, he didn’t know… or much less care. He kept lifting her up and down, pulling his cocks in and out of her body. Ox was strong enough to easily bounce her up and down.

The cheering from the crowd had quieted down some, as most of the spectators were now jerking off as they watched Ox help himself to the slave.

Ox pummeled his cocks up into the slave furiously, and bounced her up and down on him like a toy. The slave whimpered as her body was used like a piece of meat, serving her only purpose in life.

Again, Ox’s cocks started to erupt as he emptied a second load of jizz deep up into her cunt, and up into her ass. He held her down against him tightly, making sure to bury his seed as deep up into her body as he could.

His cock spasmed and spurted, firing shot after shot of his hot fuckjuice into her ass and cunt. Finally, as he finished cumming, when her holes were dripping with his slime, he dropped her to the floor, letting her land on her sore ass.

As Ox walked away, back toward the door which he came from, Slave 34 started to feel what felt like rain. She looked up, realizing for the first time that the members of the crowd were masturbating, and were now ejaculating as well.

Hundreds of cocks were spurting with jizz, the loads flying out over the stands, down into the Arena pit. Slave 34 couldn’t avoid getting showered with the flood of fuckjuice. The hundreds of squirts of cum landed all over her body, wetting her hair until it was completely matted against her body, and painted another layer of semen over her already covered body.

Slave 34 slumped against one of the posts, coated from head to toe in hundreds of flavors of sperm. This was her fate; This was her purpose in life. She was now officially an Arena Slut.

The End

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,254 Followers