Aretha - English Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gosh! This is almost as an introduction to a conference!...

She looks at me, in the very dim light, but I can see that she nods:

"OK, then, can you please tell me when was the last time when you've made love?"

She keeps the silence for almost a minute, then, somewhat trembling again:

... "And, if I tell you, will you promise that you shall not laugh in my face?"...

It's my turn to be, somewhat, annoyed:

... "And... what could you say to me that it would be so funny?!?"...

Her reply comes immediately:

"Two, I repeat! Two years!"...

I cannot say more than:

"Oh my God!"

Then I start kissing her again, licking her neck, sucking her nipples, while my hand starts gently to caress her belly, her pubes, then, reaching at her labia, I part them a little, aiming her clitoris.

The moment I touch it, she jumps.

Needless to say that she's already wet down there...

I insist caressing her down there, then, after some time, I part her legs with my hand a little more, and start digging with my middle finger towards her vaginal entrance.

She suddenly takes me in her arms, trying to make me get above her.

I get the idea, she's not into the prelude thing, at least not for now, so that I part her legs and let my throbbing dick, with the head coated already with lots of precum, search for her velvet like entrance...

Although she's wet already, I cannot stop myself thinking that two years are two years, so that I take it easy, veeeery easy, letting, first, only my dick head stretch her.

I then get back to sucking her nipples, kissing her mouth, while I feel how she pushes my ass to get deeper inside her with the heels of her feet.

She doesn't stop embracing me with her feet, dragging my ass, so that I get further in, until I can clearly feel how I'm touching her cervix, pushing it gently.

In this position, I clearly cannot get in, balls deep, but my pelvis is already touching her clit, and, within seconds, she starts shivering, breathing as if she's needing some oxygen, and holding me tight, both with her hands and her feet...

It takes her more than a minute to come back to earth, especially her breathing, and, as soon as she's calmed down a bit, I start pushing, then retracting a little, then pushing again.

In less than five minutes, she's back on the peak, so that she embraces me again, holding me tight, tight, tight...

I, again, let her calm down a little, then continue, but, after a minute, I stop and reach a drawer beside the bed and take from there a napkin.

To ask this woman, after two years of abstinence, where will it be, is, from my point of view, just too much!

We'll hopefully have enough time to explore other possibilities, but, for now, I'm simply decided to let my jizz spill onto the napkin.

Aretha, seeing my moves and seeing what I've taken beside us, just pushes me a little, making me stop.

She then tells me:

"Look, ever since I've met you, Samantha has made me start getting the daily pill - her boyfriend has some connections in Hungary, and he has received lots of pills from there - he also sells them to some fellow students of his, and not only"...

Shit! These girls have had everything sooooo organized! Everything was long before planned, including details like this one... I'm almost starting to feel like a victim!

My only problem is that I cannot know what kind of pills they are, and, without being an expert, I also know that for a relative safety, it is only good to take the pill for one entire month, and only after the period, let the sperm have it's journey inside the uterus, towards the eggs...

Gosh! This needs a conference, not just a few words, but not at this moment.

"Aretha, for your own safety, let me finish as I intend, then I shall make a call and ask a friend of mine, a doctor, about these pills. Do you have them with, you? Or, at least, do you know their name?"

Yes, I have them with me, and also the prospect, in German and English.

They are made in Germany"...

I suddenly remember that I do have, somewhere in one of the drawers, some Japanese intra vaginal pills.

So I excuse myself - how funny it can sound to excuse yourself, for stopping in the middle of the fuck, turning on the lights and starting digging into the drawers...

Aretha turns now, looking at me with curiosity, until I manage to find the fucking box...

Then, I explain to Aretha what the pills are for, but that also we need to let the pill melt inside her vagina, for at least ten minutes...

She frowns a little, but then tells me:

"OK! But please dim those lights"...

I switch off the lights, then go and switch on some very discreet colored lights, from behind the curtains.

Then, I gently make Aretha lay on her back, and smoothly insert the pill as far as my middle finger can make it go.

Then, for additional safety, I stick my dick in, making the bloody pill go deep, deep, deepest possible.

I take away the dick from her cunt, then look at the clock on the wall...

Finally, Aretha gathers the courage, the curiosity to look at my throbbing dick.

She frowns:

"Ten minutes, you say, while you will just have to sit and wait"...

I take her in my arms:

"No, baby, we'll both have to sit and wait"

... "Yes, but, in case you... haven't noticed, I have already had two orgasms"...

"And I can only hope that you'll have the third, fourth, and so on"...

Then, I kiss her forehead.

She looks back at my dick, then, somewhat shameful, asks me:

"May I touch it? I mean... I used to be good at helping my boyfriend release himself before we've started to have sex for real"...

Now, people, please show me a guy who would be denying such a proposition!

I kiss her lips, then take her hand and kiss it, then I lead it towards my dick.

She's suddenly worrying:

"Now, about this pill that you've inserted, do I have to lay on my back?"

"Oh, no, baby, just make sure that you don't start jumping"

She smiles a little, then raises herself, on her knees, right beside my still erect dick.

Her face is very close to it, so that if she bends only a little more, she can have it in her mouth...

Gosh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! My imagination goes wild!

Still, I don't want to risk to ruin anything, so that I stay put, letting Aretha starting her hand job...

She takes the napkin, cleaning a little my dick, then, nice and easy, starts caressing my balls, while her other hand is stroking me.

I must admit that she knows what she's doing.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to remember when was the last time when I've only received a hand job, and nothing else...

Long, long, very long time ago...

Gosh, how old I can feel, being only twenty three years old...

Suddenly, as if remembering something, she asks:

"And... how long does it take until the pill you've inserted loses it's efficiency? Do you know?"

"... Err, until you go to the bathroom and wash your vaginal cavity...And you have to wash it very insistingly, since the substance tends to cling to the surface of the vagina. It's very effective...

If you don't wash, you can also use it for several times, with the same partner or with different ones"...

Then I start laughing...

Aretha looks at me seriously, then frowns:

"All that I needed to know was if we could postpone for a while the sexual contact, the substance remaining active"...

She then gets back to working my dick, this time with a little more frenzy...

As I've already mentioned, she really knows what she's doing, so that I lay my head on a pillow, close my eyes, and... enjoy...

Suddenly, I feel a completely different sensation, but very well known to me.

Gosh, I suddenly start moaning and caressing her hair with my hands, helping her get more courage, and more dick inside her... mouth.

Sensing that I encourage her, she becomes bolder, taking me deeper, and deeper, licking me, sucking me...

Now I do realize exactly why she's been asking about the efficiency time of my pill...

She wants to finish me like this!

Who am I to say no?

I turn myself on a side, helping her do the same, and let her fuck me...

In less than ten minutes, I'm done.

"Here I cum, baby, here I cum!"...

She takes away the hand from my dick, letting me go, even deeper.

I take care to let her breathe, since we are making love, I'm not intending to make her choke...

Gosh! She's a champ! She swallows all my sperm, without wasting a single drop...

She then jumps from the bed, runs at the bathroom, then, in two minutes, she's back in bed with me, her mouth smelling strongly from the mouth water that I use...

Now, I caress her hair, smile at her, then tell her:

"Honey, unless you really feel that need, you don't have to rush to wash your mouth - I will even kiss you, without having any problems with it. Got it?"

"My ex-boyfriend couldn't stand me beside him after he was ejaculating in my mouth, unless I was thoroughly washing my mouth with tons of toothpaste"...

"Well, if that is the case, I'm glad that your boyfriend is an ex!"

Then, I grab her by the back of her head, and... give her a deep long kiss.

She's practically melting in my arms, then, after a minute, she looks into my eyes:

"... Did you like it?"...

"God!... Like it?!? I simply looooooved it!"Then I kiss her again...

I stand up from the bed, light a cigarette, then pour some more whiskey in both our glasses...

She gets up from the bed, grabs her glass, we say cheers, and... sip...

"God, what a peasant my ex boyfriend could be!"...

I briskly realize what's on her mind:

"Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy, girl! Not all the guys in Bucharest have the same views as I do!

You may even get yourself an ugly divorce, just for the fact that you are trying to suck the husband's dick!"...

She's remains silent...

While I'm admiring her boobs, I start feeling some tickling down there, and the fucking dick asks me for some action...

I raise, help Aretha get on her feet, and then make her lay on the edge of the bed, with her feet on my shoulders, and... here we are, back to business.

After ten minutes, I help Aretha get on her fours, and keep on pumping.

She trembles, shivers, even yells a little, then starts pushing back, letting me go deep...

In another ten minutes, I manage to feel my sperm pumping deep inside Aretha's cunt...

The moment I take off my dick from her cunt, she grabs the napkin, lays it on the chair, and gets a seat, lighting a cigarette, and asking me for a refill of her glass...

"Err, I do have some more bottles of whiskey, no problem, but... are you sure that you are used to drinking such a quantity?"

She suddenly jumps, switches on the strong lights, then, frowning because of the brisk intensity of the light, she gets back on her arm chair, looking me in the eye...

"Do you realize that it's been two long years without a man in my life? A man's touch, caress, kisses"...

Honestly, I don't think I can realize, so that I keep on being silent...

She suddenly starts crying... then jumps and switches off the strong lights...

"That man has been my everything, my reason to live on this planet, until one day, when, after we've made love, he has told me to get dressed and leave, for good!"...

I look at her, interrogatively...

She continues:

"He has simply told me that he cannot imagine himself getting married to a woman with such a whorish attitude!

As if, everything that I was doing to him, or letting him do to me, hasn't been started, initiated, requested, by him, and those dirty magazines that he was hiding under the carpet from under the bed...

"Hmmmm... Let me please get this straight! Was he your first boyfriend?"

"... Yes, just the one and only!"...

"... And... he has asked you to caress his dick, to suck it, and then, after some time, he has convinced you to let him pop your cherry"...

"Yes!"

"And... afterwards, after some time, he has concluded that you are a whore"...

"... Yes, in very few words, this is what has happened"...

... Did he, by any chance, have some reasons, any reason, to suspect that you might have been cheating on him?"...

"Absolutely not! We are living there in a very small community, and, once the people find out that you are dating someone, they simply stay away!"...

Suddenly, I burst into laughter:

"Well, lady, please let me inform you that the fate has been very, and reeeeealy good to you!"

Then I continue:

"Just try to imagine if, in your youthful ignorance, he would have knocked you up, having to go through the ordeal of raising a kid at such an early age, with a man, or without him, of course, who would look at you, and probably treat you, as if you were a whore"...

I look into her eyes, take her hand and say:

"You were lucky! Real lucky!"...

She grabs the glass and empties it...

"Now, baby, give me those pills, and let me make the call to the doctor".

He doesn't have any info about the pills, but he also insists that the lady should take care before the first month of usage...

After finishing the call, I look, again, into Aretha's eyes:

"Now, honey, once again, you seem to be a very lucky person"...

I look at the clock.

It's already almost eleven...

"Now, be a good girl and call Samantha, tell her, eventually that your conspiracy has worked just fine, then tell her that you won't go at the faculty tomorrow, since I intend to fuck you brainless and shit...

Really, honey, two years is a reeeeeal long time, and you surely need a reward"...

She makes the call. I can hear Samantha yelling with happiness, until Aretha explains that the pills, according to the doctor that I've called, are much safer if the first month you use some kind of other additional protection, and, anyway, they shouldn't be trusted for real, until the first period...

I cannot hear Samantha's comments, but she certainly isn't as vocal as at the beginning of the conversation...

They say their good byes, and end the call.

"Now, Aretha, what would you say about a shower?"

She looks at me, then, in a low voice, she asks:

"And... if I confess that I just don't feel like it?"...

"No problem! This means that the whiskey in your system is doing it's job!"...

Then, I get close to her, kiss her forehead, then help her lay in the bed.

I cover us both with a sheet, embrace her, and... we go to sleep...

Actually, in spite of the fact that I was taking her to various places, events, and so on, I have never considered her as my girlfriend, and I've also explained to her that as soon as she finds a guy, if she does, I won't stay in their way, against her happiness...

She's clearly had a crush for me, but my stile, so open and direct, has convinced her that she hasn't found, in my person, the knight in the shining armor...

I also remember a small incident...

One night, way over eleven, I received a call, from a whispering Samantha, explaining to me that Aretha's ex-boyfriend has arrived at Bucharest, with who knows what business, and that he has managed, somehow, to obtain the address of their apartment, and now, drunk, and pretty aggressive, he refuses to leave, saying that he will share the bed with Aretha...

I've told Samantha not to panic, since I'm on my way.

Then, I jumped from the bed, leaving there a very dear and old fuck buddy of mine...

I've explained to her the situation, in very few words, while getting dressed, and, in about three minutes I was already out from my apartment...

The guy, already drunk, was really acting like a jerk, and, when he heard that I am Aretha's new boyfriend, he just took from the back pocket of his trousers, a knife, starting to play with it, looking me in the eye, and explaining to me that he was her first, and, as long as he wants, she is, and will be, his...

I've then explained to him, in a very clear and loud Romanian language, what a jerk he's been, and, unfortunately, continues to be...

Now, what can you expect, from a stupid jerk, especially when the booze and the power inspired by a knife, drives him?...

He's made the mistake to raise from his chair, coming towards me, in a menacing manner...

In no time, his right shoulder was useless, making him lose the knife, then, I took his left arm, twisting it real hard, but taking care not to break it, making him fall on his knees, then put my leg on the back of his head and made him kick the floor with his forehead, once, twice, thrice...

Then, while just pressing his face on the floor with my foot, I made him swear to God Almighty that he will never, but never put his foot in this apartment again, and if it so happens, who knows where and when, to see Aretha, he will immediately cross the street on the other side, and go away as soon as he can.

I've explained that this is also valid in his home town, since, if anything happens, I have at least ten friends of mine, looking just like me, and being trained like me, so that I would come in his town and destroy him, in that case, breaking his both arms and who knows what other ideas I may get at that moment...

I then held him, making him stand on his feet, and asked Samantha to open the door...

His final words were addressed to Aretha, telling her that he will tell her father about the incident...

Hearing this, I told him:

"Do that, and the second day you will be visited by at least three cars, filled with friends of mine, me included"...

Afterwards, I've suddenly changed my mind, and went after the jerk, caught him, and told him that I shall take him to the railway station.

I've stopped a taxi, and, when he first tried to refuse to get in, I've just twisted his arm again, and made him enter the taxi.

The driver has immediately sensed that the guy was smelling of booze, while I wasn't.

He simply asked me if I wanted him to drive the guy to the militia, but I've mentioned the railway station.

I left him there, then asked the driver to take me at my apartment, where my fuck buddy was expecting me, curios as a cat, to listen to the news...

From there, I made a call at the girls apartment, asking them to keep the door locked, and, if anything, no matter what time, to give me a call.

It seems that the jerk wasn't only a jerk, but also a fucking coward, since he never tried to contact Aretha again, and also, has not tried to tell her dad who knows what...

The girls have continued with their self defense training, as promised, and, after a year or so, I am pretty sure that Aretha would have beaten the shit out of her ex, in case he would have tried something...

After some time, it so happened that I have met the lady who, at that time, I've considered to be the love of my life, my first wife.

I have met Aretha for a last good bye fuck, then cut the contacts with her.

The bloody nine months that I've been officially married, I've been faithful, and did not cheat...

After the divorce, honestly, I was so devastated, that I simply didn't want to contact, again, Aretha, and many others...

THE END

12