Arguing with Adults

Story Info
Teaching the young and the young using what they learn.
17.1k words
4.6
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

I would like to acknowledge a friend of mine and a national published author, for encouraging me to write stories. He did ask me to not mention his name. I value his friendship more than any other person I know. I think he will encourage me to continue merely so I can get more experience. Thanks Doc.

Also, Thanks to Oldnakeddad for his assistance in editing this story. I appreciate that.

This is a story of reaping the rewards of an older lady teaching a younger guy about what women really want when it comes to intimate relations. There is May/December relations, gratitude, death and finally getting the best out of life.

*****

Chapter One

A little history

I feel I need to tell the story of how Monica and I met and eventually married. It was a long time ago back in the early 1970's. So this happened forty plus years ago. Growing up I learned to play a lot of games. Poker, canasta, monopoly, spades, bridge, rummy, dominos just to name a few, of course there were others. As a result, my parents almost always had friends over to the house playing games with us. My mom and dad taught me to have a poker face. Never let your opponent guess what you are thinking or holding. I even practiced that while looking in a mirror. I am just an average guy with a knack for playing games. I really liked the mind games people would always try to play on me. They would try to play them on me, but I always kept the Poker Face to keep them off balance. It is funny when I look back and see what I learned in my teenage years while playing these games with my parents and their friends when they were there.

There was always someone at my parent's house besides just family. Adults, teenagers and toddlers of all ages were around. One of my mom's best friends, Dee Sanders, would come out nearly every weekend. She would often times bring her daughter with her. They would both usually stay from Friday evening until late Sunday afternoon. Dee was a pretty hot divorced woman of somewhere around thirty-six. Her daughter was two years younger than I was but she was sort of a scrawny kid. Not much to look at but had a pretty face and a nice personality. We got along pretty good, but my little brother, which was her age, seemed more interested in her than I was. By the way, her name was Monica. I have to mention her now for this story because she plays an important part later. Since we had known each other for quite a few years we were just friends. She seemed like one of those child hood friends that were just always around for as long as I remember. Of course there were many other friends, both male and female, that were there also, but Dee and Monica were there just about every other weekend. We always had fun. Growing up in rural Southeast Texas was a lot of fun for us and of course the city kids loved it out there also.

My name is John. Now, I am now sixty-six years old. I only tell you this because I was only eighteen at the time it happened. I guess that today it might be looked at as sexual abuse of a teenager. That is surely not the way I saw it, at least not then.

My parents would periodically go to see my dad's sister which lived in the Valley. It is somewhere in South Texas. It was an OK place to go, but I wasn't interested in going on their upcoming trip. Besides there really was not much to do down there except to goof off and play with their farm animals. It really did seem to be an even more remote area of Texas because their nearest neighbor was probably a mile in any direction. There were not very many trees and the like so it was sort of boring for me. Looking back, I do not understand what people saw about living that far away from anyone. In my opinion there just was not a lot to do there.

I did have a somewhat steady girlfriend and I wanted to spend some time with her. Since my parents and all my brothers and sister were going to be gone, I figured it would be a great time to become more intimate with her. As luck would have it, her parents decided to take everyone to her mom's family about five hours the other direction. They left the same day as my parents. They also took my girlfriend with them. Well there go my plans, right down the proverbial drain. I thought about just cruising the local city but decided it just was not worth the effort. So I stayed home. I am glad I did.

Chapter Two

Dee's Arrival

On the Friday night they left I was just sitting at home watching the boob tube pondering over everything in life, at least as far as I knew it. We only had three different channels we could get, ABC, NBC and CBS. With that said, there was not much to watch. What could an eighteen year old know about life anyway? Somewhere about dark thirty I saw headlights coming down the driveway. I thought my family was coming back because they may have forgotten something or some other problem. At this time I was sort of glad my girlfriend had to go with her parents. I do not know if I could have explained that to my parents. I would never have figured it was Dee coming to visit because I knew she was here on her last visit when everyone was told about the upcoming trip to the Valley. I heard someone knock on the door and I just thought it strange that someone would knock, especially at this hour, instead of using the key or just turn the knob because living in the country we seldom locked the doors. Imagine my surprise to find Dee standing there.

"Hi Dee." I said. "Everyone has gone and would not be back before late Sunday afternoon around four or maybe five o'clock. I thought you were here when it was mentioned".

"Oh, yes," she yawned. "It's late. I'd loved to stay here ...if you don't have any objection." She gave a seductive smile. "I'll just spend the night and leave in the morning. If that is OK with you." she said.

"You're kidding, right" I thought.

It was only an hour drive from where we lived to where she lived but I had told her to come on in anyway and that she could sleep in mom and dad's room. It has a full size master bath so she would have some privacy. So I helped her with her luggage, why do women need so much stuff for an overnight stay anywhere? We settled down in the living room just to watch some TV. Well she was dressed nicely. She showed a lot of legs and her blouse looked pretty good too, showing some cleavage. Oh well, I would not be completely alone for the weekend. But what could an eighteen year old guy and a thirty something year old woman have in common.

I was to soon find out. We were watching TV and about ten or eleven o'clock we decided to call it an evening.

"Dee, I guess I'll see you in the morning. I am going to bed." I said as I went to my room.

She went to my parent's room. We said our good nights. About ten minutes later I heard the shower next to my room running. Well she did tell me before we went our separate ways that she was going to take a shower before she went to bed but I thought it would be in the master bedroom shower where she would have some privacy. I was not thinking she would use the one beside my room. Sort of glad she did though. I could lay there in bed fantasizing about her beautiful body. My pants were bulging. Monica had not made this trip with her this time.

I guess now would be a good time to describe Dee. She stood about five six inches tall, around one hundred twenty-five or one hundred thirty pounds, (I have never been good at figuring out what people weigh) nice shape for a mom of one, with a decent size breast, she did not really need a bra because they were nicely proportioned and with an hour glass figure. Natural raven black hair cut somewhere just below her shoulders, and beautifully shaped legs that seemed to go on forever and hardly an ounce of fat to be seen anywhere. She would often times run around in short shorts designed to accent her bubbly shaped butt. Sometimes those shorts would be short enough that you could see just a hint of her butt cheeks hanging out from under them when she walked. In essence she was a teenager's dream. I can only bet grown men liked the view also. By the way, she had been divorced for a number of years.

Chapter Three

The Seduction

I suddenly heard a slip and bang like maybe she slipped and caught herself.

So I hollered at her through the walls "Dee are you OK?" I wanted to make sure she was alright.

She spoke "Yes, I'm OK, it's just the shower stall is so slick"

A few minutes later I heard another slip and bang noise and decided to just get up and check on her. I do know that I, nor had any of my brothers nor my sister, had never slipped in that tub/shower enclosure and I just decided to make sure she was OK. When I arrived at the bathroom door, I found it slightly ajar by about six inches and felt like it might have been planned. I opened the bathroom door some more and I saw a vision from the heavens in Dee's form. Since the shower enclosure was frosted glass doors, you could see only a blurred version of the person in the shower. Just about the time I was going to ask if she was alright I noticed her arm make a squeaky noise on the side of the shower enclosure and her foot stomp on the floor of the tub which gave the slipping and banging noises I was hearing.

So again I asked "Are you sure you are OK? Do you need some help or something?" I just naturally wanted to make sure she was alright.

She slid the shower door open and stepped half way out of the tub leaving her entire left leg, the left side of her lower and upper body and left arm and left tit barely covered by her right hand exposed to my gaze. I could also see just a glimpse of her raven tuft above her pussy.

She smiled at me, and then very seductively said to me "Maybe I do need some help after all".

I slid my tidy whiteys off and stepped into the shower with her. I had already started a producing a woody with all the excitement of just seeing her shinny wet skin she just exposed to me.

"Tonight" She then tells me "I am going to get what she had been wanting for the past six months to a year. I have thought about this every time when I came out to visit before and you were coming in from one of your swimming trips. I have been planning this since before your mom told me about the trip and I figured I knew you well enough that you would not go with them".

Hell I was only eighteen at the time this happened. Who was I to argue with an adult anyway?

"If you tell anyone about this weekend I will deny even coming out here" she also said "I will call you a liar. You will never get a chance to do this ever again."

All I could do was nod and say "yes mam".

"Just remember not all women like the same thing. Most women like the same thing in general but each one is different. Some of the things we are going to do this weekend you will only learn what I like. You need to experiment with each one of your lady friends until you find out what your partner likes. Just build from that for long lasting intimate relationships with your lady friends."

After I stepped into the shower with her, she gave me the soap and said "John, would you wash my back for me? Make sure you wash it good while you are at it."

Besides the big shit eating grin I had I answered her "You bet".

Of course I did lather up her back side and her front side and her arms and her legs and especially her butt and the lower part of her front side. For an eighteen year old, I felt I was in teenage heaven.

She showed me how to lather up a woman with me standing behind her. I learned pretty quickly. Quite naturally, while lathering her boobs from behind her my woody kept sliding around on her soap covered butt crevice only making me harder. I was able to "accidently" slide my little buddy between her legs and rub on her lower lips a couple of times from the rear. Her body was quite soapy after all. While in the shower she did show me a few things about a woman's body that I really did want to become acquainted with, especially hers. I washed every inch of her body including the bottom of her feet. Her feet were sort of ticklish. I shampooed her hair, both the hair on her head and the hair at her lower area. I did pay special attention to that area. I washed her back, her front, her legs and her arms and of course her boobs. Then she did the same to me spending special attention to my friend downstairs. After we got out of the shower, we dried each other off and headed to the king size bed in my parent's bedroom.

Then she started showing me what it was that she did like and what she did not like. She also mentioned the different types of positions. All the while we were kissing each other. Me, I was enjoying the fresh soapy smell on her body and her hands on my hands moving them around on her. It was nice and slick and smooth and erotic and, oh hell, you figure out how to explain what rubbing on a freshly bathed woman's body feels like. She did give me sort of an idea of what she had in mind for the next day. So here are some of the things she told me about. Pretty much what she said was

"We are going to try to do as many things as possible until I have to leave Sunday afternoon."

She started explaining that we would not necessarily do it in this order but would try to do as many as possible.

These are some of the things she said we would try. Not necessarily in this order.

"Position number one...missionary position which I probably already knew about and I did.

Position number two...reverse missionary position when the woman is on top resembling missionary position.

Position number three...cowgirl position is when a woman is still on top but she is setting upright while straddling him and facing her partner. In this position a woman can control how quickly and how deeply a man can penetrate her. She could also determine how fast or slow she would go.

Position number four...reverse cowgirl position is essentially the same except the woman is facing away from her partner and she can get deeper penetration." She did not stop there.

"Position number five...rear entry is where a woman is on her knees with her posterior up in the air and she is face down with her face in the pillow, but a man has to understand this position is done only with her wanting it that way because it is one of the submission position and the man usually has complete control of the motions involved even though she has control of her contractions inside of her and it helps both partners feel really good.

Position number six...anal is pretty much the same except a woman is allowing her back door to be taken. You men have to remember to take it slowly and make sure she has some sort of lubrication otherwise it will hurt her and probably hurt you too. It'll hurt you because when you are through she will probably want to beat the shit (pun intended) out of you.

Position number seven...a blowjob is another submissive position and that is where the woman is on her knees giving her partner oral stimulation. Sometimes a woman will spit it out and other women will swallow. If a woman spits it out it is because she has never swallowed but don't try to make her swallow and just encourage her to swallow. A woman will eventually want to please you as much as you are pleasing her.

Position number eight... sixty-nine is the one that I really like and I like it generally during foreplay. With this position both partners are orally pleasing each other. The man should practice the art of letting her cum first. Then he should try to cum for her or right afterwards."

(I knew this was going to be an eye opening weekend with a thirty-six year old "tutor" and I was definitely looking forward to being her student.)

"Position number nine...eating pussy (this is really my favorite, even to this day) but remember many men do not like it."

I think, looking back, the reason some men don't like it is because the men feel inferior to a woman and also do not feel they owe it to the ladies. These guys, at least in my opinion, are real dumb asses. When a man pleases a woman then, generally, the women will also want to please her man by reciprocating. She did say there were many other positions but we probably would not get to all of them this weekend.

Now I need to describe what I looked like at that time. I stood five feet seven inches tall, I had short blonde hair and I weighed around one hundred thirty-five pounds maybe one hundred forty pounds. It was the early 1970's and I was a high school student in my senior year. I have blue eyes and swam almost every day. Since the school did not have a pool, I would go to the creek near the house or work out in the murky waters of the pond my parents had dug on our property out in the back pastor. Since I also danced a lot and combined with the swimming, I had developed muscular legs as well. In short I looked pretty good in a bathing suit. I was also proud of it. My upper torso reflected strong arms and chest muscles and a flat abs section while my legs reflected those of a football player. Some of the coaches actually got mad at me because I did not want to play football.

Back to the story, I digress. Apparently a young virile eighteen year old has exceptional recovery time because she and I had sex, no make that we made love, four or maybe it was five times, because I really do not remember before we fell asleep. We did try a few of the positions she mentioned but she also said this was just an undressed rehearsal for tomorrow's main event.

Dee then told me "Sometimes in the throes of passion, both men and women will say things they should not say. Never tell a woman you love her especially if you do not mean it. It can get real messy when that happens. Simply tell her the truth. Tell the woman you enjoy making love to her"

I went to sleep a very happy young man.

Chapter Four

Saturday Morning

I woke up late the next morning after she did. Laying there naked in my parent's bed by myself did lead me to wonder if I had dreamed it all. I then heard some pots and pans rattling in the kitchen, I also smelled the bacon cooking and realized it was not a dream but the real thing. I smiled to myself.

When I finally did get up I walked into the kitchen and found her with her back to me standing by the stove cooking. All she had on was an apron that just tied in the back leaving her back side completely exposed. Of course me being the normal eighteen year old I was, I could not help myself as I snuck up behind her with a raging hard on, I guided it between her legs and wrapped my arms around her body just under the apron and over her tummy and boobs. She just wiggled her butt for me. She almost burned the eggs. We both ate breakfast, of course completely naked. After breakfast we did the dishes. We did return to the bedroom where more of my lessons were to be continued.

"This is what a woman wants done to her in the mornings when intimacy is initiated." She continued " There is just something about getting my pussy eaten that early seems to set the tone of the day pretty quick for me."

It took me about forty-five minutes to get her off by doing nothing but eating her pussy. She took this lesson nice and slow. Of course when she would get close she would tell me to feel the difference in the way her pussy felt and I would know when to ease off some to allow her to come down a little. Then I would learn to pick up the speed some by using a combination of my tongue and then first one, two or even sometimes three fingers at the same time and always blow my warm breath on her nether region.

Sometimes even light kisses or nibbles and even strong mouth action on her clit would be a plus. Maybe that is why it took so long. I did not really care because I was getting laid by a beautiful older lady. When she finally did cum she let loose a torrent of a stream that shot out under pressure.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers