Arguing with Myself

Story Info
When the Ego and the Mind conflict, what happens?
2.1k words
3.89
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,176 Followers

Author's Note: I had an idea for a story and when I started writing, this came out. I liked it and decided to publish it. When I finish the original story, I will put it up too. Don't bother reading if you don't have a sense of humor or a sense of irony. Enjoy.

*

Ego: I have a problem. Help me out here.

Mind: You always have problems. What did you do this time?

Ego: I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

Mind: Are you going to bore me with another of your pathetic stories?

Ego: I don't think this one will bore you.

Mind: Well, let's get this over. I've got a ton of other things to do.

Ego: I'll make it as brief as I can. You remember Bill and Lisa, don't you?

Mind: Sure. He's the guy that works with your wife and every time you are around Lisa, your dick keeps me from doing anything productive.

Ego: Well it is about them and my wife.

Mind: Well maybe this won't be so boring after all. At least it isn't about you losing a football bet and trying to hide it from your wife or getting caught jacking off after reading one of those stories you read.

Ego: No, nothing like that. It began that night when Lisa was out of town at the corporate office for orientation since she had just been hired as a Department Manager. Paula and I were going to have Bill over for dinner. I had everything ready when they came home and I gave them a glass of wine like I usually did. But Paula said that they wanted to talk to me before we had dinner so we sat down in the living room first. They said that their new boss wanted to have all of the department managers over to his townhouse for dinner the next night. The problem was that spouses weren't invited and that everyone should car pool or catches a cab or something.

Mind: I remember; you listened to me for once and I told you to tell them that you would drive them and hang around a bar or something until they got through and then pick them up.

Ego: That's the day. The next day I watched Paula getting ready as she put on her little thong and garter belt and hose. Then she put on that really sexy dress that she couldn't wear a bra with and her breasts looked so inviting.

Mind: Yes; and I remember telling you that a wife didn't wear that when she went out with another man; but you wouldn't listen. Your dick was yelling at you all the way downtown.

Ego: Whatever. But while we were driving, Lisa called Bill and told he that she was finished early and could he pick her up at the airport at 7:00. He told her that he had a business dinner but that I would pick her up. I dropped them off and went to the airport to pick Lisa up.

Mind: And I kept telling you that you ought to be thinking about what might be happening at the dinner but dick kept telling you that it would be great to spend some time with Lisa.

Ego: Hush. I picked her up and she really looked good even though she was in her professional clothes.

Mind: And your dick got really happy when she gave you a kiss and her tits dug into your chest.

Ego: I drove her back into town and we ate at an Italian place.

Mind: And that was where she took her jacket off and her blouse was unbuttoned half way down. Your eyes competed with your dick for attention. I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

Ego: We had a nice dinner and then she told me a about a club nearby that she had heard about and we decided to go there and wait until Paula texted me to come pick them up.

Mind: I was sleeping while you were there. Your dick demanded center stage.

Ego: We had a great time dancing and we met this couple named John and Sonya who were a lot of fun. They shared a table with us and we danced and laughed and had a great time.

Mind: Your dick and your eyes were really fighting against each other. Your dick wanted to focus on Lisa's hand in your thigh and your eyes wanted to focus on Sonya's tits. They almost fell out of her halter several times.

Ego: They had to leave at 11:00 and asked if we wanted to come to their house the next day for lunch and swim in their pool and hot tub. Paula told them that we had to check our schedules and would call them in the morning. At 11:30, Paula called and asked us to pick them up. When they got in the car, they were both pretty drunk and out of it. And we drove home.

Mind: And you were still feeling Lisa's hand on your thigh and your eyes kept looking in the rear view mirror watching them kiss and Bill sticking his fingers in her top. Is that what this problem is all about? I told you what to do but you wouldn't listen, as usual.

Ego: No, that isn't the problem or at least it is only a small part of the problem. When we got home, Paula suggested that they spend the night in the guest room since they were too drunk to drive. They agreed and they went in there to sleep while Paula and I went to bed. She was really horny and we made love.

Mind: She was really horny because Bill fingered her pussy for that last part of the drive home, numb nuts; you watched him in the mirror.

Ego: The next morning Bill and Paula said that they were going out on their boss's boat for the afternoon and evening. Lisa told them that we were going to a friend's house and that we would drop them off at the marina on our way. She called Sonya and told her that we would be there around 1:00. Sonya gave her directions. Lisa and Bill went home while Paula and I got our swim suits on. I wore shorts and a polo shirt while Paula wore her tiny bikini with a wrap around skirt and just her swim top. Lisa and Bill wore the same when we picked them up.

Mind: And I told you to pay attention to the two little hickeys on Paula's tits, but you didn't.

Ego: We dropped them off and went to Sonya's house. They were really glad to see us and we had a nice lunch and then played around in the pool.

Mind: Your dick sucked almost all of the blood out of your body while you were playing horse. You carried both Sonya and Lisa and wished that both of them were turned around and sitting on your face. I left and went to have a burger and fries.

Ego: Later they found that their hot tub wasn't working and they apologized. So we drank some more and that was when we discovered that Sonya was going to be working for Lisa at her new company. Lisa never lost her smile but when we were alone, he said that for the rest of the time we were with them, I was her husband and to not screw up. I tried not to. They suggested that we go to the marina club for dinner. Lisa said that we hadn't brought a change of clothes and Sonya said that it was beach party night and every one would be in swim wear and that compared to some, we would be over dressed. We decided to go and have fun dancing again.

Mind: Since I wasn't there, I don't remember a thing but let me guess, some time that night Paula called and said come and get them.

Ego: We just ordered drinks and were watching people when my phone rang. Paula said that the boat had crapped out and they were being towed to the marina and would we pick them up in about half an hour. I explained that we were already at the marina club and they were welcome but if they came, she would have to be Bill's husband and I was Lisa's husband. She giggled and agreed. I went back and explained it to Lisa while Sonya and her husband were dancing. She gave me a kiss and said thank you. Forty five minutes later, Bill and Paula arrived and we introduced them as our friends. It wasn't long before Paula and Bill fit in perfectly. We had another drink and then ordered dinner. While we waited, we danced and had a good time.

Mind: Yawn. Get to the problem already. I need to calculate pi to the millionth place before morning or something.

Ego: I'm getting there. Be patient.

Mind: Why? You damn well aren't.

Ego: So when we left, Bill and Paula got in the back seat and Lisa and I were in front. I dropped Lisa and Bill off and Paula and I went home.

Mind: Your eyes told me that you watched Paula give Bill a blow job while he pulled down her swim suit down and finger fucked her until she came and your dick told me that Lisa jacked you off in the front seat while you watched the back seat. And after you dropped Lisa and Bill off, your mouth told me that the first thing Paula did was kiss you and stick her tongue in your mouth.

Ego: That did not happen. When we got home, Paula was horny again and we made love.

Mind: Yeah, Ok. So what happened next?

Ego: On Tuesday, Paula told me that Bill and she had another meeting Wednesday night and that they would be late. So I called Lisa and asked her if she would like to go to dinner some place nice and quiet. She agreed but said she would make arrangements for us. When I arrived, she was dressed very nicely and she told me that we were staying at her house for the evening and she had dinner ready. We ate and danced and made out on the couch. It was a wonderful evening.

Mind: Your dick says that you came four times that night and he was really proud of you. But then he admitted that the four times were within an hour and she came only once and that was when she had you eat your own cum from her pussy before you fell asleep. She sent you home at midnight when Bill got home.

Ego: When I got home, Paula was horny again and we made love.

Mind: You mean you couldn't get it up again and she had you eat all of Bill's cum from her pussy.

Ego: No, we made love. After that things are kind of a blur. When Bill and Paula had business meetings, which happened two or three times a week, I stayed with Lisa and we made love. When Lisa had an event at her company, I went as her escort because Sonya had told everyone that I was her husband. This went on for the past six months. Bill and Paula had two business meetings at resorts that lasted a week and I stayed with Lisa. A couple of times Bill was out of town alone and I made dinner for Lisa, Sonya and Paula. It was nice.

Mind: It was nice for them! You fed and waited on them and even cleaned up after they ate each other out and came all over the bed. Look, shit for brains, they have been strumming you like a guitar. When Paula paddled your ass for cumming too soon, what do you call that?"

Ego: Love. They love me and I love them. I know that.

Mind: You don't know which way is up. So what the fuck is the problem.

Ego: Bill and Paula's company is buying out Lisa's company and one company thinks that I am Paula's husband and the other thinks that I am Lisa's husband and I don't know what to do.

Mind: I've told you three times that you don't have a problem; they do. But you haven't listened to me yet; so I suggest that you call Lisa and go see her. Maybe she will listen to her mind.

Ego: Thanks, I think that I will do just that.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,176 Followers