Aria Giovanni: Photo Shoot

Story Info
Adult model Aria Giovanni seduces her photographer.
5.8k words
4.58
41.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

Aria Giovanni sat on the balcony of the hotel room, the afternoon sun warm on her skin. She sipped a glass of white wine as she waited for her friend to arrive, admiring the view of Los Angeles stretched out below her from behind a big pair of dark glasses.

Booking the room had been only one part of her organising a shoot for her website. It was going to be amateur-style, which sometimes meant they took place in either her home or her photographer's, but more often than not a hotel room was hired for the day and they did the session there -- it was a good way to turn a night away into a tax write-off, and it meant that the sets didn't get repetitive.

Amateur shoots were Aria's favourite. They meant she didn't have to spend hours getting all dolled up to sweat under high-power lights in front of a whole crew of people. Instead, she could be her own boss, wear her own clothes, do her own make-up and work alongside one of her best friends -- Wes.

She'd met Wes onset a few years ago now, when he was the camera assistant on a shoot out in the Mexican dessert. They had gotten along well enough during the session, but it was only after the day was finished and everyone was relaxing in the bar did he really open up and they'd had a proper chance to get to know one another.

Wes's real name wasn't 'Wes', just as Aria's wasn't 'Aria'. While she worked alongside plenty of people who called her by her stage name, he was the only one out of her friends who thought it was fun to tease her by calling her by her pseudonym.

One day, when he'd gone off on a geeky tangent about Wesley Crusher from Star Trek, she knew exactly how to pay him back -- the nickname 'Wes' had stuck, even after all these years.

It was this kind of teasing that made her shoots with Wes so much fun. Some photographers would make her feel uncomfortable, like a piece of meat, or talk down to her. She could joke around with Wes, even flirt a little, and he always knew how to respond.

It was as she was taking the last sip of her wine that she heard a knock at the door. She strolled inside, pushing her sunglasses back on top of her head.

"Wes?" She called out.

"Yeah." He replied from the other side of the door. When she opened it she saw him standing there with his camera bag and a heartbroken look on his face.

"What's the matter?" She said, immediately knowing that something was up.

"Maureen broke up with me," he said as he shuffled past her and into the room. "Nice suite."

"Maureen broke up with you?!" Aria repeated in shock, ignoring his assessment of the hotel room.

"Yeah," he said, putting his bag down. "Do you have anything to drink?"

She offered him a glass of wine, which he gratefully accepted, and they sat on the couch to talk.

Maureen had always been a jealous girl, and that was what seemed to be at the heart of the matter. Aria knew better than to say something like that outright, so instead she simply offered Wes a sympathetic ear and some gentle encouragement, underlining everything with how great a guy he was.

"Seriously, Maureen doesn't know what she's letting slip through her fingers, but I guarantee you there's a girl out there who'll know how lucky she is when she gets the chance to be with you. Trust me."

"Thanks, Aria."

"Hey, it's nothing you didn't do for me, and twice over." She said, remembering how incredibly supportive Wes had been when her own marriage had suddenly fallen apart. She knew she wouldn't have gotten through it all without him.

He finished his wine, realising suddenly that he'd already been there an hour and they hadn't taken a single shot yet.

"Come on, let's get started," he said, putting his empty glass down. "We can keep talking while we shoot."

Aria checked her make-up in the mirror while Wes unzipped his camera bag and took out his digital SLR. It was all the equipment he needed for a shoot like this.

They started the session on the couch, Aria looking coyly at the camera, her cleavage poking enticingly out of her low-cut top.

"Very nice." Wes said with a smile. They shot a few dozen of the tamer pics, Aria delivering the perfect come-hither smile.

"Should we start with the pants?" She asked, and Wes agreed. She unbuttoned her jeans, Wes took a few shots, and then she threw them to the side, kneeling in her white cotton panties.

"Maybe a little boob action?" Wes said, and Aria pushed her breasts up with her hands -- their communication had evolved into simple codewords this far into their working relationship.

"All guys love a little boob action." Aria said with a grin, which Wes managed to capture with a quick snap.

"I don't know if I'd call your boob action 'little'." Wes said, and Aria laughed. Another moment caught on camera.

"Bunny tail?" Wes suggested, and once again Aria knew exactly what he meant. She turned around on the couch to show off her firm, round ass, wiggling it as she looked over her shoulder with a wicked twinkle in her eye. Snap!

They took numerous shots every step of the way, including the moment Aria pulled her top up over her head, exposing her bra. She held the shirt, throwing a few more poses, before tossing it with a laugh at Wes, covering his lens.

"I'll have you know this is expensive equipment! You break it you bought it!" He said with mock outrage.

"Ah, I buy and sell guys like you for breakfast." She said with a grin and a wave of her hand.

"So it's true then. You have sold out." He said as he re-focused the camera, Aria running her hands over her covered boobs. She stuck her tongue out at him and the flash snapped like lightning.

"Celebrities. No time for their fans." Wes said with a shake of his head, centering her in his viewfinder as she began the tease of undoing her bra.

"That's so not true!" She said, playing with her strap. "My fans are sweethearts!"

"Really?" Wes said in a deadpan tone as he focused on rattling off shot after shot.

"Well, most of them are. 99%." Aria said, presenting her back as her hands made for the clasp.

"And the other 1%?" Wes said.

"Freaks." Aria said, and Wes laughed.

"No seriously -- I'll be at a signing or an event and some of they'll come up to me and say the weirdest things." The clasp had now been undone, Aria teasing with the reveal by keeping her back to the camera.

"Like what?" Wes asked, catching the teasing hint of the side of Aria's left breast.

"Well, this one is more on the tame side, but this one guy told me, like, 'Oh my God, you have the most perfect tits!'" She said, whirling around to do the big reveal, her breasts swaying in the mid-afternoon light. "And then he followed it up with 'Can I fuck them?'"

"Seriously?" Wes asked. He didn't bat an eyelid as Aria kneeled topless in front of him. Instead, he put his eye to the viewfinder and snapped away.

"Seriously. He's not the only one, though. Some of them have even offered money." Aria ran her hands over her breasts, before cupping the underside of them and squeezing.

"Jesus! That's forward!"

"Tell me about it. It's hard to know what to say to that." She said, covering her nipples tauntingly with her palms.

"Weirdos they may be, but they do have a point." Wes said, grinning.

"Oh?" Aria said, running her hands through her hair, her breasts swinging.

"You do have perfect tits." As if to punctuate the comment, the camera clicked and whirred.

"Ha ha," Aria replied with mock laughter. "Next you'll be telling me you want to fuck them."

Wes half-laughed and looked away. Aria could swear she saw him blushing.

"Don't tell me I've said something to offend your delicate sensibilities!" She said, laughing. "Or, wait -- no! I've stumbled on a terrible, dark secret! You want to titfuck me, don't you? Don't you, Wes? You want to titfuck my brains out!"

Aria was giggling, but she couldn't help noticing that Wes's reaction was more than a little awkward. She didn't understand. They always flirted on their photo shoots...

"Oh, come on," she said with gentle humour, trying to draw him out. "Don't let my perfect tits intimidate you. I'm just me."

"Yeah, I know." He replied, raising his camera again to take another shot of her. At first, her expression was serious, but then her teasing smile slowly returned.

"Still...there does seem to be something to that dark tittyfuck secret theory...maybe just the thought of it is arousing you to the point of silence?" She said, and to underline her point she pressed her arms down to squeeze her breasts together tight. One way or another she'd get him joking like old times.

"Oh, yes. That's it. You got it in one." He said dryly, focusing his camera to squeeze off another shot.

"Well, there's only one way to be sure, isn't there? Come here, you!" She laughed as she reached out, grabbing for his crotch.

"Hey! Aria!" He said, jumping out of the way of her hand.

"Stay still! How else am I supposed to find out how aroused you are if you don't let me touch you!"

"You'll have to take my word for it -- I am not aroused!"

"Prove it!" She said. "Whip it out right now or I won't believe you!"

"You're such a spaz." He said, finally cracking a smile.

"That's why you love me!" She said with a big grin. "Now let me feel that dick of yours!"

She lurched forward again playfully, intending only to grab at him but not actually touch anything, when she slipped on the couch and fell forward. She squealed as she fell -- with Wes's hands full with the camera he was unable to grab her.

Instead, she grabbed at the thing closest to her to keep her upright; Wes's crotch. And what she felt there...

"Oh my God! You're hard!" She said. "You're actually hard!"

She could feel him firm and throbbing through his jeans, and as she looked up at his face in shock she couldn't tell who was more embarrassed, him or her.

"It's, uh...it's not what it seems like," he said quickly. "You know you're a good friend, Aria, and we work really well together, and I'd hate for anything to...to jeopardize that..."

The sudden humiliation of being caught out this way had numbed Wes's brain for a moment. It wasn't until he was halfway through stammering out an explanation that he realised she hadn't taken her hand off him yet.

He stared into her face. She, however, was staring at his crotch.

"You're not just hard..." she said, her hand running up and down the outside of his jeans, examining what she felt there. "...You're huge!"

She ran her hand down the inside of his thigh, feeling the head of his imprisoned shaft further down the length of his pants than any other man she'd encountered before in her life.

"Do you...do you always get aroused when we work together?" She asked, her face flushed red. "I thought...I mean, I thought we were just friends..."

"I'm so sorry, Aria, I..." Wes said, looking away. "...I never meant to betray your trust or anything, anything, like that. You're just...you're just so beautiful, and we get along so well. I guess I...I've always wanted you."

She looked at him, and he couldn't tell what she was feeling. Hurt? Deceived? He knew he couldn't blame her if she---

And with sudden ferocity, she stood up and kissed him, her hands finding his face to pull him into her, her tongue searching out his.

Wes was stunned at first, his eyes wide with shock, but then the softness of her lips and the warmth of her body brought him back to Earth and he threw himself into their embrace, savouring the experience of her.

Her breasts pressed against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him. It felt so strange to be kissing Wes...but it felt so good. So right. Aria murmured through the kiss, wanting his arms around her and his hands on her body. But something was stopping him...

Ambushed as he'd been by her sudden action, he was still holding his camera. Realising this, Aria took it from him and placed it on the table. As she did she caught sight of his groin once again and the huge bulge that was rising there.

"It occurs to me, Wes -- all the times you've seen me naked and I've never once had the chance to see you. Doesn't really seem fair...does it?"

"No. No, I guess not." Wes replied.

"So what do you say we correct that, huh?" She said with a cheeky smile, before grabbing his jeans by their hem and yanking them down, his underwear going with them.

"Whoa!" Wes said, surprised, but Aria was too distracted to reply. She gasped as Wes's member sprang into view, her eyes widening.

"It really is huge." She said, and without realising it she licked her lips.

Her fingertips hovered against the sensitive skin of his member, teasing Wes with how close she was, and yet still so agonizingly distant. Just as looked like she was about to circle her hand around his shaft, she broke away.

Instead, she reached over and grabbed the bottle of hand lotion she'd brought with her from where it sat next to the camera on the coffee table.

She squeezed a generous dollop of cream into one hand and then rubbed it with the other. She pumped a second drop into her waiting grasp and once again shared it between both hands.

"Wh- -what at are you doing?" He asked with quiet curiosity, as if not to disturb her into changing her mind. She merely smiled wickedly at him in response, concentrating instead on her actions.

Wes watched Aria with laser-focused attention. He could only imagine what she had in mind, could only shiver in anticipation of it. As she doled out the cream, Aria sank slowly to once again kneel on the couch in front of Wes, making his mind run wild with possibilities.

With her hands now full of cream, Aria moved not to touch Wes, but herself instead. Her eyes firmly locked on his, she began to lather her breasts with the cream. She started at the top, massaging her chest and only running along the edge of her cleavage.

Gradually, she dipped lower and lower, until finally she ran her palms down across her nipples and along the underside of her pendulous breasts, lubricating the entire twin mass of her large, flawless tits.

Wes watched with his breath trapped in his lungs. If he were to be asked, he wouldn't be able to explain why he was so mesmerised by what Aria was doing. He had seen her naked so many times over now, had watched impassively as she modelled numerous erotic acts, including the soaping of her bare body and the exposing of her pink inner folds -- but there was something distinctly different about this.

It was the intimate nature of it; this was a performance meant only for him, coming from a place of desire rather than professional execution...and it promised such heady things to come.

Aria rubbed her creamy hands into her nipples until the nubs hardened, at which point she began to gently pinch them. She moaned quietly to herself as she traced the edges of her aureole with her fingernails, before concentrating on lubing up the valley between them, making the skin shine with cream.

"You like that, Wes? You like the look of my tits all lathered up?" She asked him in a hushed tone. Wes swallowed and nodded.

"Yeah? Well, I remember something about a certain fantasy of yours...and I think you'll like the reality of it even better."

Aria leaned forward, gripping her breasts in both hands, and Wes's waiting cock was wrapt in warmth as she squeezed it between her fat, juicy tits.

She pressed her breasts tight around his shaft, where it throbbed and twitched in response.

"Oh Christ!" Wes muttered, overcome by the incredible sensation of her body pressed up against him. Aria chuckled.

"Feels good, huh?" She slowly rose up on her knees before ducking down again, Wes's cock sliding between her tits as she did so.

"So fucking good!" He replied, his hips bucking. Her skin was so smooth and warm, and her breasts were so soft, his cock making smacking, squelching sounds as it worked back and forth between her lathered tits.

As large as Wes's dick was, Aria's huge mammaries swallowed it whole, only allowing it to be seen when she pushed back down on it. She slid so far down on it that it practically hit her in the chin.

"Mmmm..." Aria breathed as it prodded at her. "That gives me an idea."

She slid her breasts all the way down to the base of his shaft and leaned forward, parting her lips just enough so her tongue could flick out and lick at the head of Wes's shaft like it was a lollipop.

Wes sucked in a jagged breath as Aria swirled her tongue around the tiny eye of his dick's helmet. She grinned at the feelings she was generating in him, especially when he surged forward, offering even more of his cockhead to her.

She suckled at it appreciatively, moaning with satisfaction, before she popped it from between her lips and squeezed her breasts even tighter around his buzzing shaft.

Wes couldn't control himself any longer. He started to pump his hips, his dick sluicing frictionless between Aria's wondrous double Ds.

For her part, Aria chuckled at the crumbling of his resolve, flashing her tongue out to take the odd lick at Wes's member as it played rapid-fire peek-a-boo in her cleavage.

"Oh, Wes!" She said. "This feels so good!"

"Yeah?" He asked through the pounding of his heart, his hips rocking back and forth at a tremendous pace. Her silken skin was flushed with excitement, her hands holding tight to her luscious melons as she bounced up and down on her knees in rhythm with his pounding.

"Oh God, yes! So fucking good!" she said, nimbly pinching her nipples between his eager thrusts. "Is it good for you too?"

"You have! No idea! How good!" Wes said, grabbing her shoulders to steady his fucking of her chest. He threw his head back, letting out a long groan as he fucked her tits, hot and tight, her tongue flecking once more at the tip of his cock.

"I wanna cum so bad...I can feel it building!" He said.

"Do it, Wes!" Aria moaned around his pistoning dick. "Cum! Cum for me!"

Wes could feel the pressure intensifying -- he tried to block everything out, desperately wanting to prolong the act, but all it took was a single glance.

He opened his eyes to look down at Aria, her ripe, oversized breasts pressed firmly together, his cock jacking in and out of her bountiful cleavage, a look of serene satisfaction on her face as she spread her tongue wide to lick him.

Her warm brown eyes were sparkling up at him, and it was in that moment that the thought formed in his mind, sharp and lucid.

"I'm actually titfucking Aria! Aria goddamn Giovanni!"

And that was it. That was all Wes needed. The eye of his cock opened wide, the veins running along the shaft pulsed...and he started to cum.

"Ohhh Jeeesuuuus!" He cursed as the milky hot liquid burst from him, spattering Aria's breasts, catching her on the chest and the throat, even on her outstretched tongue.

"That's it, baby!" She cried. "Cum for me! Cum all over my big, perfect tits."

Aria giggled with delight as Wes continued to squirt all over her tits, semen running down her nipples and dripping on her navel.

She wiped a hand through the drops on her stomach as she reached down to toy between her thighs, her fingertips stroking her clitoral hood and sending spikes of electricity coursing through her body.

"Oh shit....oh shit!" Wes said, panting, as his fucking slowed down to a series of languid thrusts, his cock burbling the last of its load into the chasm between Aria's full breasts.

When finally he finished he stood in front of her gasping and shaking with relish at the sight of her double D-cups covered in a thick, white glaze.

"Everything you ever dreamed of, Wes?" Aria asked with a saucy smile. Wes gulped for air and nodded.

"And you didn't even have to pay," she said. "Though you did leave quite a mess!"

She swirled her fingers around her chest, gathering up as much of Wes's cum as she could before bringing it to her lips. She offered him a hellcat grin, opening her mouth to suckle at his jizz, giggling at the overwhelmed expression on his face.

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers
12