Ariadne's Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,206 Followers

A few minutes later, Emily signaled that she was ready. "Go nuts on it, if you want to. Just try to treat it like it's a real dick."

Ariadne felt a little odd at first, not because she was uncomfortable being playful with an inanimate cock, but because it still felt odd for someone to be watching. She couldn't help but continue glancing over the corner of her eye while Emily stood back and watched her bend over and slip her mouth over the machine's phallus. She suckled on it lightly at first, still not yet comfortable with going all out.

"You still seem a bit tense," Emily told her. "If it helps out, try to think of the last good cock you had and imagine that you're getting a repeat."

Ariadne felt those words unlock something inside, and her mind quickly faded into memory. In moments, her consciousness was transported back just a week ago, when she had sampled her first real cock in ages. She recalled how magnificent it had been . . . how warm . . . how sweet. Her senses became overridden with memory—she no longer tasted plastic on her tongue, but Barry's delectable manhood. She ran her tongue along the length, sampling his freshness, taking in as much of his impressive girth as she could possibly stand. She took him into her mouth and pushed the head deep into the back of her throat, sucking every ounce of flavor she could find.

"Damn," Emily gasped in wonder, "was it something I said?"

Ariadne was too delirious with lust to reply. She wouldn't have taken her mouth away from such a titillating object, anyway. Her head stroked back and forth along its length as she worked it like a true cock-hungry whore.

When she finally did ease away from it, it was only so that she could lean forward and smother it between her breasts . . . smooshing them together so that she could feel hardness between her pillowy tits. A tip of the shaft still peeked through, so her tongue dabbed at its tip.

In the meantime, Emily just watched, her expression conveying her surprise at how deeply the older woman seemed to be getting into it.

"I don't think this is just a 'sample' anymore, dear. But, don't mind me. Customer satisfaction is number one at my store."

And sure enough, her body consumed with barely-restrained lust, Ariadne lifter her leg over the bench and positioned her pussy just above the Sybian. With one hand, she spread her pussy lips while the right held the stiff object in place. Then she sat down, and felt the hardness of the object push deeply, spreading the walls of her tight cunt. She rocked her hips back and forth, working it all the way inside, until her ass was resting firmly on the saddle.

"Well, I guess that's my cue . . . " Emily stated, turning a knob at the console before her. Ariadne's body launched backward as her pussy lit with fire. The tremor inside her cunt sparked every nerve in her body and triggered a rush of pleasure that completely shut down her mind. She road the machine like beast, screaming through multiple orgasms, doing her best to stay in perpetual ecstasy. She didn't have try hard—this was a very new and exciting experience for her, and the orgasms rolled by like train cars.

How long she kept this up for . . . half an hour . . . forty-five minutes . . . she couldn't say. All she knew was that at some point, Emily walked beside her and smiled.

"Not that I mind watching your fun, miss . . .but I'm just going to assume that you're going to be wanting this one?"

Ariadne didn't answer. She merely opened an eye to acknowledge the young woman's presence. And then the next second, she grabbed the girl by her upper arm and yanked her forward, pulling her lips directly to her own. Emily's eyes went wide, completely unexpectant of this outcome. At first, she tried to pull away, but Ariadne's grip was stronger than she thought. The older woman's tongue explored her mouth, and their saliva mixed and wetted one-another thoroughly.

And in the next second, Emily gave in.

She pulled both her t-shirt and undershirt off in one fell swoop, exposing her breasts—perky and small in comparison to Ariadne's round orbs. Both women placed their hands one each others' chests and squeezed, however, moaning softly at the pleasantness of feeling another woman's breasts. They kissed once more, sliding their sliding tongues in and out of each-others mouths, over the lips, and under the chin. Their hands wandered everywhere, touching every inch of skin they could find . . .stroking every sensitive spot with the tips of their nails.

The gave themselves to each other . . . their sleek, feminine bodies rubbing against one-another with unabashed desire. Emily pulled Ariadne off of the Sybian and laid her back against the workshop floor, sending a shiver of both chill and excitement through her naked body. Emily then juxtaposed herself, crawling over Ariadne, starting her lips at the breast and then traveling downward. As her lover crawled over her, Ariadne reached out caress the outline of her body. She savored the feel of Emily's smooth skin—she enjoyed encircling her hands around the rose tattoo on the young woman's lower back.

When Emily's face reached Ariadne's pussy, she pushed her nose down deep into her sex, taking a whiff of her womanly scent. Ariadne moaned when breath from the girl's nostrils touched her clit, sending her into a sudden but welcome orgasm. At the same time, Ariadne found Emily's mound—easy to do when the girl had pierced it with a showy piece of jewelry—and stuck her fingers inside. For the first time, Ariadne used her fingers to pleasure a pussy that wasn't hers. It felt surprisingly good.

"Oh yeah," Emily moaned, wiggling her hips against Ariadne's fingers. "Lick it. Please, lick my pussy."

Ariadne did as she was told and stuffed her own tongue into the young lady's snatch. Emily cried out with pleasure, and a trickle of her juices fell upon the older woman's tongue. Unfazed, Ariadne lapped up every drop and then pressed her tongue further and side to try and spur another drizzle. In the meantime, Emily was returning the favor by being attentive to Ariadne's pussy, sticking up to four fingers inside and jacking away the moist insides.

For several minutes, both women moaned and came over and over, their bodies a peachy-colored mass of writhing flesh on the cold basement floor. Ariadne had never been with a lover that responded so well, or who picked up on her own signals so easily. What pleasure Ariadne gave to Emily's pussy, Emily transformed and returned twofold. That then spurred Ariadne to do the same, and the heights of their rapture.

Again, Emily cried, "Oh God, I'm cumming. Cum with me, baby . . . cum with me!"

Both women put every ounce of energy into fucking the other's pussy with complete abandon. Ariadne worked her tongue and teeth on Emily's clit while Emily pounded her hand into Ariadne's pussy to the knuckle. Both women sobbed loudly, their cries echoing through the still workshop. At last, they both climaxed at the same time, both women arching their backs as delight radiated through them.

When it was over, Emily crawled next to Ariadne and lay next to her. Both women continued to tongue-kiss and stroke one-anothers' bodies. The lust was still strong, but their bodies were tapped out completely.

"Oh . . . shit," Emily said, pausing between kisses on Ariadne's nose and lips. "Rick said you looked like a fun kinda girl, but I had my doubts at first. I thought you were some innocent Suzy Homemaker. God-damn, you proved me wrong."

"God, that was . . . incredible," Ariadne cried breathlessly.

"You're tellin' me. You ate a lot of pussy before, Miss?"

Ariadne shook her head. "No. Never before today. You . . . you were my first girl."

"Damn. Color me doubly surprised, then," Emily said, scumming through her pockets for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "You were mine, too. I called myself a nice, clean, straight girl before today." She stroked a finger across Ariadne's breast. "Not anymore, though. From here out, I'm bi at least."

Ariadne kissed her again, and Emily hugged her older lover's body closely to her own before offering a second cigarette. "So what now?" Emily asked, sparking a flame for both of them. "This a one-time thing? You gonna just take your Sybian and that'll be that?"

"I don't know," Ariadne said, caressing the young girl's chin. "What do you think?"

"If it's up to me, then there's no way this ends here," Emily told her, exhaling a cloud of smoke. "I mean, I ain't lookin' to go outta-state and put a ring on you, but I definitely want to do this again."

Ariadne smiled. "Me too."

"Good," Emily said with another kiss. "I don't think I'm gonna tell Rick about this, though."

"Huh? Your brother? Why not?"

"For one, he'll already be pissed to know he missed you, let alone to find out what we did. If I tell him, he's going to want to participate, or he'll feel left out."

Ariadne licked her lips. "Then why not let him?"

Emily rose an eyebrow. "For two, he's my brother. Sorry, I may have just eaten a stranger's pussy on the basement floor, but that's a little too nasty even for me. I just don't think I could bear to stick my tongue someplace my brother's cock has been."

Ariadne nodded. "I understand."

"But damn you are a freak," Emily added, stroking Ariadne's hair with one hand while squeezing the cheeks of her ass with the other. "I like the kinky you. Never thought I'd say this to another chick, but it definitely turns me on."

Ariadne smiled and moaned at the touch. "Well, if you don't mind keeping the shop closed a little longer, I'm about to get a second wind."

The suggestion widened Emily's grin. After snuffing her stick on the stone floor, she turned to her lover and said, "Oh, I think I can definitely afford that."

To Be Continued...

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,206 Followers
12