Ariadne's Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,198 Followers

"So how does it feel, Mom? How does it feel to be you own son's slut?"

"Wonderful, baby. Like I'm free!"

"How does my cock feel inside you?"

"G-Good, honey," she stammered. "Really good."

"Whose slut are you? Who is this body for?"

"Yours, my darling. Only for you. Please, FUCK me."

Barry gripped her hips tightly and picked up his pace. He growled, and she could feel his entire body tense.

"I'm about to cum, slut," he told her. "And I'm going to do it inside your pussy."

"Oh yes, Barry," she moaned. "Please, fill me up! Pour all of your cum inside me!"

Again, he didn't need instruction. Only a moment after she begged, Barry exploded inside of her pussy, drenching the walls of her cunt with his sticky juices. The streams bursting inside her caused Ariadne herself to go over the top, and she came with her son, mixing their juices together inside her belly.

She collapsed on the bed, happier than she'd been in years. She couldn't believe what she had been missing all this time, and it was pure heaven to know that this was what Barry wanted as well. How had heaven smiled on her, blessed her, for it turned out this way?

Her son was tall, confident, muscular, and handsome. She couldn't understand what he loved so much about her soft, middle-aged body—what it was about her nakedness that made his monster grow so long and hard was unknown to her, nor did she care anymore. Nothing mattered as long as he desired her and kept fucking her—as long as he craved his dick inside her. From here on, she knew she'd die without it. Her son's amazing cock.

The slut she'd tried so hard to lock away had been right all along.

Barry's manhood stayed inside her, plugging her hole with his spunk inside. After a few minutes, she could feel him grow hard inside her again. To her utter astonishment, he didn't waste a second of it, and began to fuck her again immediately.

Her strong, healthy boy. She had made this body . . . this physique with so much stamina, so much power.

And now she'd enjoy the fruits of it.

******Epilogue 1******

Three weeks passed. Ariadne and her son never went a day without fucking, and usually, they squeezed in at least three to four sessions within 24 hours. Barry was insatiable for his mother's pussy, and she was more than eager to spread her legs whenever her boy wanted it. For the second time in her life, she stopped bothering with clothing. In fact, one of the hottest experiences she shared with her son was the occasion they fed all of her bras, panties, skirts and blouses into the garbage disposal, one at a time, while he slowly ground her pussy from behind. When the last shred went inside, and they watched the pieces spray like confetti, he rewarded her by emptying every ounce of his spunk into her.

From then on, she couldn't have worn clothes, even if she had wanted to—and she did not. When the mailman arrived, when city workers came to do roadwork, she'd walk around her property with everything on display and never think twice about it. She received a few letters of complaint, so she and Barry had some signs put up, warning visitors that their property was 'clothes free'.

They say that the difference between a nudist and an exhibitionist is that a nudist sees nothing special about their nakedness, while the exhibitionist gets a thrill out of it. If that is true, then she was an exhibitionist for her son, and a nudist for the rest of the world. She didn't give a damn what strangers thought—as long as her naked body kept bringing her son's cock to rock-hardness, that was good enough for her.

One day, Barry was making tender love to his mother, gently screwing her missionary . . . each long and deep thrust pushing her head against back of the sofa.

Suddenly, he said: "Ma, does it bother you when I come inside you?"

"No honey," she answered breathlessly. "Why do you ask?"

He completed a few more slow thrusts before adding, "So then, you're not worried about getting pregnant?"

"No, baby. I'm not."

"Why?" he asked. "Are you on the pill?"

"No, sweetie," she told him. "Sometimes, that messes with a woman's hormones. Makes her less interested in sex. I don't want that for you, darling. I want to always want you. All day, every day."

That earned her a few harder strokes. Her body shivered, and she came immediately.

"I might get you pregnant, Ma," he told her, fondling her healthy tits and staring lustfully into her eyes. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, sweetheart. You know that this pussy belongs to you, now. You can do what you want with it, and the rest of this slut body. Use me as you see fit. Pour your babies into me. I'll make them as long as you want them."

He leaned closer and gripped the back of the couch for support. "Oh Ma, I want that. But I want you to know . . . I want you to be more than my baby factory. I want to love you and keep making love to you. I want to watch my love grow inside you. But more than that, I want whatever we do to make you happy."

"You make me happy, my love," she said as she clenched the back of his head, drawing his lips nearer. "Being your slut makes me happy. I would be your slave if you asked me to."

Suddenly, Barry's mouth clasped to hers and he screamed inside, filling her lungs with his sweet breath. Their mouths consumed each other, tongues swimming together as Barry cried in ecstasy. She had spoken the magic words, the words which flooded her pussy with his potent, baby-making fluid, splashing her insides in search of her delicate eggs.

******Epilogue 2******

FIVE MONTHS LATER

A fur-clad Ariadne smiled when she saw him appear through the crowd ahead. He saw her and smiled back, that warm twinkle in his eye that got her wet every time she noticed it. He pushed hurriedly through the crowd of people and made a beeline for her. The two lovers quickened their pace, closing the gap until she threw herself into his arms and he lifted her up, kissing her face all over as her long heels kicked a few inches from the ground.

It was déjà vu: an ironic echo of both the first and second times she had welcomed him back at this airport, with each version combined in one, more perfect moment.

Then, he gently set her down and gazed into her loving eyes.

"Are you wearing it?" he asked.

"Of course, Master," she told him, slightly unbuttoning the fur coat and giving him a peek inside. Inside, he only thing covering her skin were latex straps, sparsely positioned over her body, only leaving exposed her bulbous breasts and the teardrop belly she displayed so proudly.

"Good girl," he said, placing a delicate hand on her swollen stomach. "You're growing even bigger than I hoped."

"Naturally, Master," she beamed, her face shading beet red. "I'm taking excellent care of her. She is the Master's, after all."

She never, ever called him 'Barry' anymore, except around people who were aware their old relationship. The rest of the time, he was "Master", "Lover", or "Husband". As they both wanted; as the contract decreed.

But, she had made one stipulation of her own: there was one occasion where she could still call him 'Son', and he could call her 'Mom' . . .

But that occasion was only when his cock was buried in her pussy.

Smiling, he reached into his pocket and retrieved a fiber tether, hooking one end of it to the ring on her collar. "Let's go then, Slut," he said, calling the only name she enjoyed answering to.

He led her by leash out of the airport. "Let's hurry home . . . so we can be mother and son."

=====*=====

Thank you for reading. For those of you who want more of Barry & Ariadne's adventures, their tale will be continued in the next volume: "Barry's Sluts, Ch. 01".

Be sure to comment with your thought

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,198 Followers