Ariana Grande Goes To The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

She liked it so much, so much, more than anything.

Then suddenly, she was ready. Ready!

"What's this?" Mags asked, taking his free hand off her shoulder. He swiped it on the inside of her thigh, an Ariana felt a wetness streak her skin. "Funny. You don't seem to be sweating that much anywhere else..."

"Dare me!" Ariana gasped. "Dare me to... to do anything!"

"I dare you to suck my balls," Mags said. "This seems to be the day for things that barely fit..."

Ariana was already in agreement. "You'll have to take your cock out for that. I can't suck your balls if I don't see your cock!"

"Sounds reasonable."

Her sensual excitement was clear to him; he couldn't undress quickly enough to suit the wild desire her mockingly innocent voice had brought up in him. As he stripped, his eyes swept over the sweatshirt that covered her body. He could see now that she had nothing on underneath it. The stiff stones of her nipples showed clearly through the material, and he sucked in a deep breath at the sight of them. She, too, stared at his muscular flesh, tanned the color of heartwood, as he ripped at his shirt, pulling it away. Finally, fingers shaking and bare to the waist, he took hold of his zipper and jerked it down. Ariana was gasping for breath, her eyes tightly focused, as she waited impatiently for him. She closed her eyes, then opened him.

He was holding his throbbing hunk of flesh in his right hand. It was even bigger than she'd expected and the sight shook her. His balls dangled below it like the knuckles of some massive, tightly clenched fist, just as threatening and as powerful.

"Holy shit!" Ariana cried jubilantly, her hands flying to the sides of her face. "How can that be real?"

"It's real, girl... and it's all yours."

Mags sat down on the loveseat. He wiped off the fingers that had sodomized Ariana on the cushion, making her laugh. Then he crooked the fingers at her. Adjusting her glasses, Ariana approached him, falling to her knees once she was past the coffee table and shuffling between his open knees. She used a finger to maneuver the hefty, half-hard length of his cock out of the way, then ducked her head to his balls.

They dwarfed her thin lips, the contours of them parting her lips the second the two came into contact. Puckering her lips, she peppered the orbs with butterfly light kisses, listening to Mags moan softly as she picked and plucked at his balls with her sucking lips. Then she opened her mouth wide and lolled her tongue out, using it on the underside of his balls.

Mags raised his ass from the loveseat and made a sound deep in his throat, groaning and strangled. Mags opened her mouth further and sucked his balls between her lips, their corners straining to get both testicles inside. But they flopped down into their gullet and suddenly Ariana's mouth wasfull,stuffed with meat that was churning and thrumming, white-hot cum just inside the salty skin. She petted them with her tongue, Mags writhing above her, and his cock slipped from her restraining finger and flopped down onto her face.

It was hardening, she could feel it, blood rushing in to make it stiffer and harder. It already covered her face, the root at her nose, the head past her scalp, and the way it was growing, she thought it might project out further than her ponytail. She loved it, and she loved the spongy balls in her mouth, she loved sucking on them as she grasped his shaft firmly and petted it with just her fingertips.

"I dare you to let me eat your pussy," Mags said, and Ariana could barely hear him, the blood pounding in her ears. She looked up at him for confirmation. "Let me eat your pussy."

She nodded as best she could with his balls stuffed in her mouth.

He took her by the ponytail, easing her off his balls until she had to relinquish them with a lip-smacking "mwah!" Then he simply picked her up, her small body weightless in his hands, and turned her upside-down over his crotch. Ariana whooped as she was lowered back down to his cock, sixty-nining him in mid-air.

"Ohhh, Maaaaags! Do it to my cunt, Mags!" she begged. "Uhn! Do it to me right now!"

Mags pushed his head between her soft thighs, shoving her sweatshirt out of the way so it fell down all the way to her shoulders, hanging like a cape just past her breasts. She was exposed, blatantly nude, but none of that mattered now. She couldn't even care about it as his tongue explored her crevice, making her clench her ass hard, vulva swollen tight with blood. Every lick, every caress made her gasp for air.

Ariana reciprocated. Grabbed his shaft with both hands, made a soft circle of her lips, then pushed them down over his cockhead and took him as deep into her throat as she could. He was nursing softly at the tautness of her engorged clit, teasing her, and she was letting her tongue go wild up and down her shaft. She knew that if she worked too hungrily at his bulging glans, he would cum in her mouth before she did. And she wanted to cum. She wanted it more than anything.

He was obliging her, giving her clit a great work-out. His tongue was extended, sandpapering over the little hood that usually covered her sensitive nubbin, his lips pulling the tiny bead out, his tongue then lapping it roughly, breaking the tension with an explosion of sensation, then he would let it retreat back into its hood and lick at that, filling her with the buzzing electricity of a high-tension wire.

Ariana ground her hips around, bathing his face with her flowing juices as she suckled furiously at his cock. Her belly heaved against his chest, her breasts dragging heavily across his belly, nipples excited by the forest of curling black hair that rubbed against them. She wanted more than his tongue on her clit. She wanted,neededto be bitten.

And somehow he sensed her need, his tongue parting her, his lips drawing her out, then his teeth,fuck,his teeth—Ariana babbled madly, pumping her ass up and down, her pussy forced down even harder against Mags' open mouth, his teeth grinding into her satin folds. She had it! She had it!

"Mmmm!" Mags gasped, wallowing his face in her open pussy. "Dare you to get me off," he whispered, cooing into her sex like it was a microphone. "Dare you to make me come with just those hands and that mouth..."

Her mouth was around his tip, her tongue frantically worshipping the swollen flesh. His cockhead bulged hotly against the roof of her mouth and she bit at it, grating her teeth down his shaft, letting the glans pop past her tonsils. She gagged, her throat closing just behind the flared collar, and then she pulled back for air.

"Ohh, it's gonna explode!" she moaned, feeling the tension of his cock as it left her mouth. With both hands she pumped on him, needing either one just to begin to cover his manhood.

Mags groaned, lapping at her clit as it burst forth to meet his tongue. A tiny spurt of cream jetted from her pussy. He didn't care, just liked the taste.

Ariana rutted her small hands over Mags's cock, wildly, too wildly—her fists butted against each other, Ariana laughing at her own lack of coordination as she kept bucking and tugging and jerking as best she could. He felt resoundingly stiff between her fingers, a blood-gorged pulse booming like bass notes against her palms.

She took up a new strategy, holding a portion of his cock tight with one hand while the other skimmed over the remaining length. The combination of pressure and motion made a dollop of precum emerged from his tip. Ariana had never been so excited; suddenly she was coming,coming hard!

"Ohhh baby!" she gasped, dropping her head to his lap as her climax quaked through her, seeming to pull her whole body to one stellar point, then bursting it loose, knots untied, kinks undone, her whole body boneless and limp. She rolled off him, leaving Mags with a raging hard-on that seemed to dwarf her entire body.

"You couldn't get me off," Mags said, rising up off the loveseat. "Means you have to drink."

Weak, shuddering, her hand slick with precum, Ariana reached out, took the bottle, and finished it off with one long pull. She dropped it and it bounced off the edge of the table with aclinkbefore rolling on the carpet.

"Truth," Ariana said, loose strands of alcohol running from the corners of her mouth.

"Do you like getting cock-slapped?"

Ariana looked up at him. Even if she hadn't been lying down, he would've towered over her. "I love getting cock-slapped."

He took hold of her ponytail in one hand, his cock in the other. Then a blur of motion and she felt the light, playful impact—playful, but still resoundingly hard, a fleshy slap of wet, firm flesh, the liquid heat of her own saliva landing on her cheek. He did her other cheek, the impact leaving a stinging sensation that made Ariana clench. That was hiscock.He was slapping her with nothing more than his big blackcock.

Another slap, another, another, impressing on Ariana the weight of his cock, its heft and its massive engorgement. She knew the feel of it now, howsolidit was in a way the mere, overwhelming sight of it couldn't help her comprehend. It was real. All of it, every inch of it, a solid physicalforce.She didn't know how that power, that potency, could be inside her body, how it could fit, what the hardness would feel like in her most sensitive space.

But she needed to find out.

"Now what game do we play?" she asked.

He took a step back, and the impact of his footfall made the fallen bottle roll a little more, clinking against the leg of the coffee table like it was making a toast.

***

Mags got on his knees behind Ariana, bent over the coffee table like a discarded toy. She wiggled her ass at him, spreading her labia apart with her fingers. Mags put the head of his cock at her sex, gripped Ariana's left buttocks in a sort of warning, then gave a little lunge. His cockhead and the first few inches behind it disappeared, Ariana grunting a warm approval.

"Ram your cock deeper!" Ariana gurgled. "Mmmm... give me every inch! Deep in my cunt! Fill my little pussy with big dick! Fuck me, Mags,haaaaard!"

Mags strained to push his throbbing prick still deeper into her, his eyes shut tight, his expression intent. Grunting loudly, he pounded himself into the squirming girl's cunt with one shuddering thrust after another. Finally, he felt her ass against his belly. He looked down at his wet cock as he pulled it out, dripping and shimmering wetly, then felt her hand on his balls as he fucked back in again.

The full length of his manhood slid in and out of her slippery pussy. His hands squeezed the cheeks of her pert ass, yanking her hips up every time he pounded into her. Soon, he didn't have to use his hands. Ariana pushed backwards and they fell into a rhythm, meeting each other with every stroke, Ariana desperate to feel the root of his cock inside her over and over again.

It wasn't long before her tanned body was so slippery that Mags could hardly hold onto her, their bodies clumsily meeting mainly due to her wriggling thrusts back, grinding her ass into his lap. She pumped with a frenzied, squirming need, using her hand to spread herself as wide as possible, taking his cock straight up her hot cunt.

"Faster! Faster! Faster!" Ariana panted, seeming to speak in tune with the wet sucks her pussy made at his member. "Shove that prick deep! Fuck me silly! Uhhh! Feels so good going in and out, having youfuck meso goddamn hard! Mmmm! Uuuuh! You're fucking me to death! Oh God! God!"

Mags leaned forward, resting his weight on her body, mounting her ass. Her upper body was protruding over the edge of the coffee table, so he reached down to fondle her tits, enjoying how they shook and quivered in his hands with every drive of his hammering cock.

Ariana could barely breathe for how she was panting, but not even that could stop her aroused babble. She was pinned down by his bulk, only able to kick her heels and slap her hands on the ground in frenzied excitement. "Give me your big cock! All the way up my pussy, don't hold back! I want you to come inside me! Let me feel your hot cum in my snatch! Fuck the shit out of me! Come in me! Harder!Fuck me as hard as you can!"

With a roar, Mags grabbed Ariana, wrapping his arms around her waist, then he reared back, picking her up, holding her light body in the air. Then, with her embraced in this reverse cowgirl position, he rammed himself up into her as hard as he could, making her bounce like she was on a bucking bronco. Ariana actually screamed, hitting a high note as she took his cock deep inside her, her painfully aroused cunt squeezing his pistoning manhood hard.

"Take it, take it!" Mags grunted as he continued to slam up into Ariana, as if he were trying to throw her clear of his powerful thrusts. "Goddamn, you're fucking tight!"

She felt her orgasm rising and frantically rubbed at her clit, now powerfully erect. "Fuuuuuck me!" her panting voice urged, and he strained and sweated and pounded her, lifting her almost all the way off his own cock with each thrust.

"Coming again! Coming again!" Ariana gasped happily, reaching behind her head, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, hanging off him and spreading her legs to offer him all he wanted of her wide-open pussy.

Mags reached down and smacked her boldly erect clit as if it were a disobedient pet, the light slaps finishing Ariana off. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she squirted, squealing, working her pelvis in tight circles as her orgasm washed over her. Her sweatshirt—miraculously still on by the unspoken agreement that it added to the smuttiness of the whole encounter—fell in front of her crotch and was soaked by her own gulping ejaculations.

Her convulsing cunt massaged Mags's prick, heating it to the point of explosion. The pent-up cum of her failed blowjob bubbled in his balls, then flew down his shaft. He bucked wildly, hard enough for Ariana to slip from their mutual grip and fall forward, onto the couch, arranged on Mags like a wheelbarrow as he growled and made one final thrust that filled her sex with stream after stream of his seed.

Ariana slipped off him and he collapsed, bracing himself on the couch for support right beside her. Both of them gasped for breath, her juices dripping from his cock, his cum running down her thighs.

"Came!" Ariana exclaimed, too wearied and weakened to even try to make sense, and with what little energy she had left, she pulled her hairband out so that her sweaty hair fell all across her face. Then she slipped off the couch and down to the floor, the better for her sex to yawn open and drool cum out onto the carpet.

Neither of them had noticed that Rose was in the room.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12