Arianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's Sophie?" She asked, giving me a confused look. "You know my name is, Anna," she said giving me a devious smile.

I took me a good moment before I finally comprehended what she was trying to do. "Soph, you really don't have to d..." I was cut off as she sat in my lap, putting a finger to my lips.

"You just call me Anna," she said before forcing her lips to mine, sitting in my lap as she did. Taken aback for a moment, I finally regained my wits and kissed her back... hard. I forced all my pent up emotion, my passion into the kiss. Tearing my lips away for a moment, I picked her up effortlessly and brought her down so I was on top of her on the couch before I leaned in, forcing my tongue deep into her open mouth.

Our eager kissing ensued for ecstatic minutes. Breaking away for a moment I whispered, "I've needed you for so long Anna..." At this I frantically pulled off her shirt, no bra impeded me as I moved in to her perfect small, pink nipples. Experimentally I tongued at one and saw her immediate reaction. With that I continued sucking, licking, and lovingly biting at her beautiful mounds while my fingers reached down to explore elsewhere.

Encountering the top of the jeans, I undid the button front, and slowly, longingly slid my fingers down under her lace panties. My fingers encountered a small, soft triangle of well trimmed pubic hair, before ultimately finding her velvety mound. I traced her lips slowly as I pulled away from her nipples.

Looking at me lustfully, she said, "Yes, show me how you love your little sister's pussy."

"Anna, I need to be inside you." At that I thrust two fingers in her already wet cunt. I moved in and out with my fingers while my thumb found her clit, rubbing it softly, she moaned, her whole body shaking. I again enveloped her mouth with my own. Our tongues met, thrusting against each other passionately, all I could imagine, all I could feel was my sister underneath me.

Eventually I pulled away, giving her a lustful smile as I removed my fingers before grabbing the clothing in the way of her beautiful sex and pulling it violently off. I moved back, and began giving deliberate kisses, starting with her perky nipples. Slowly, teasingly I planted smooches on my way down her abdomen till I found myself next to her lips. Her body responded physically as I kissed around her thighs. I stopped for a moment, as I could see her pussy pulsing juices, I heard her whimper. She looked at me begging, and I gave her an evil, withholding smile as I commanded her, "Tell me how much you need your sister to take you."

She responded with palpable longing, "Lana, god, I need your tongue! Eat your little sister's pussy!"

At that I dove in eagerly, forcing my mouth over her sex, pushing my tongue sensually over her clit as I again worked my fingers into her eager pussy. Tasting her beautiful, tangy cunt sent pulses of pleasure through my own pussy. Her juices flowed around my fingers as I alternated between licking her clit and sucking her labia into my mouth. Before long her moans reached a frantic pitch and I felt her vagina contract again and again around my fingers.

"OH GOOOOODDDD! Oh YES Lana, you're making your sister cum SOOO hard!" She screamed out in ecstasy.

I continued giving her my loving attention as she rode the waves of her orgasm. As she finally subsided, I removed my fingers and brought them to her mouth. Eagerly, she lapped her juices off my fingers before I again moved back in, kissing her, sharing in the sweet taste of her love. We passionately shared our tongues with each other, and I felt a hand probing downward, finding its way into the waistband of my pajama bottoms. I gasped as her fingers found my eager bald mound, and began to rub my pussy expertly.

Taking the opportunity, she used her other hand to begin pulling off my shirt. Grinding my pussy against her fingers, I helped her pull the tank top over my head and threw it casually to the floor. My eyes closed as I felt waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I felt her mouth close around my right nipple, her free hand moving to pinch and pull on the other. I felt the heat rising in my loins as she pushed two fingers into my dripping cunt. I rode her fingers with abandon, rubbing my clit eagerly on her palm.

"Oh Anna, yes, yes. ANNAAAA," my ragged voice became more and more frantic as I felt my climax approaching. Heated delight coursed through my body in passionate surges. I quivered on top of Sophie, riding through several intense peaks before finally collapsing on top of her. She pulled her drenched hand out of my pajamas, and I watched, drained, as she examined it, smiling before she licked her palm.

"Ooh, tasty," she remarked. With that I gathered my strength and joined her, licking my juices off her fingers. Soon our lips met again, and I probed her increasingly familiar mouth.

We lay entwined, kissing softly but eagerly for a long time. Eventually we broke off, staring into each other's eyes as I smiled and breathlessly thanked her, "Sophie, I can't begin to explain how much this meant to me."

As she gave me her beautiful smile, I couldn't resist going back in for another quick peck. She gave a quiet laugh, saying, "Well I would be lying if I told you that my reasons were entirely unselfish. But let me tell you honey, any time you need to work things out I'll be here."

I grinned at her before giving a more seductive look, "Well, Anna, we are pretty dirty. We should probably go clean ourselves up." With a lustful look from Sophie, I hauled myself up, pulling her with me to the bathroom. We climbed into the shower and took turns washing each other off with our hands thoroughly. Sophie went to her knees, licking me professionally to another orgasm. We turned the shower off since the hot water was long gone. Before we left though, I returned the favor, and we finally exited the shower, both still covered in juices and the smell of sex.

When we were both sadly clothed again, Sophie said to me, "Well babe, I've got to get going. I promised John that I would make up for leaving him hanging last night." She eyed me thoughtfully, "Though I'm quite tempted to blow him off again," she said with an intriguing smile. At that I brought her in for another eager kiss. When we finally broke apart, she said, "Ahh, well I'm going to head out here. I will be seeing you soon though."

With one last quick peck, Sophie was out the door, and I was left with a whirlwind of thoughts.

*****

In the afterglow of my role-playing with Sophie, I realized that I felt happy, and even a little fulfilled. My longing for my sister had faded to background noise for the time being. Before, I had been angry for allowing myself to feel these things, which had thrown me into depression. Now though, knowing Sophie could empathize with me... Well, it certainly made me hopeful that I would be able to find a way to channel my lust.

As the afternoon slipped by, my thoughts returned to Anna. I felt for the first time in a long time that I could face her without my emotions in the way. I just hoped that she would be able to find some way to forgive me... That she could see how awful I truly felt for the way things were.

With that, I pulled myself together, fixing my wild hair from this morning as best I could, and changing into clothes that were fit to be seen in public. I grabbed the keys to my mini, and headed out the door determined to find some way to really communicate with Anna again.

*****

Parking next to Anna's dorm, I prepared myself to be chewed out. Steeling myself I hopped out of my car and made my way into the dorm. Feeling an impending sense of doom that I shook off, I eventually found myself standing at her door. Hearing a group of voices inside, I took a deep breath and knocked. A heavier set girl answered the door, cracking it slightly. "Do I know you?" she questioned.

"I'm looking for Anna," I responded.

She gave me an odd look before I heard my sister say from inside, "It's okay Janine, she can come in." Walking in the room I was greeted by several girls who all looked like freshmen sitting on a couch under a raised bed, while Anna was sitting on the other bed, lounging with her legs up. Janine moved back into the room and took a seat on the end of the couch. "What do you want Lana?" Anna asked, looking up at me.

"Hey sis," I responded, ignoring her cool tone, "Look, I need to talk to you. Can we go somewhere private?"

"Don't be rude Lana, you met my roommate Janine, and these are my friends. If you have something to say, spit it out. Otherwise you can go," she dictated.

Determined not to let her spiteful attitude get in the way, I shook my head, saying, "Fine." Gathering my wits for a few moments, I continued, "Anna, look I know I screwed things up between us over the last year, but it's fucking eating at me." My eyes watered a bit here but I regained my composure as I followed, "I just want to make it up to you. You're my best friend, and I can't stand this."

Janine and the other girls looked amongst themselves uncomfortably before one of them spoke, "Hey Ari, I think we're going to clear out for a bit to get some dinner."

"Sounds good," she said, giving me an unimpressed look, "I think I'll come with you."

I moved in close as she stood, a tear rolling down my cheek, "Anna... Please can we just talk about it," I begged.

"Looking to her friends," she acquiesced, "Go on, I'll catch up later." At that, her friends filtered out. Waiting for the door to close before turning back to me, "You wanna talk, fine. Why don't you explain how I'm your best friend when you would barely talk to me for the last year?"

Getting visibly angrier she carried on, "You remember what you told me when you left? You said no matter how far away you went it would always be me and you. What the fuck happened to that? When I tried to initiate things, all I got was bullshit and excuses. The time in my life when I needed you most, YOU were gone. And you wanna make things up now, Fuck you!"

Tears rolled down my face uncontrolled now, "Anna I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I was dealing with some stupid personal shit. But I will always be there if you need me, you know that right?" Silence as she looked at me sadly. "Right," I prodded again more forcefully.

"Lana, things went to shit without you. How could I confide in you when you would barely bring yourself talk to me?" she questioned.

"Please," I implored, "Tell me what happened. I didn't know things were bad for you. You're the tough one... I never thought that anything could hurt you."

At that Anna sat back down on her bed, staring at the floor. I sat down next to her, keeping a discrete distance between us so as not to push her too fast.

She was quiet for a long minute. "Last year, I hooked up with my friend Minnie." I knew her, one of Anna's classmates, "She had a boyfriend at the time, and I knew it was stupid, but I had been crushing on her for a long time. We hooked up pretty frequently for a month or so. I was happy with her, and I thought she was into me for real."

Taking her time, she said, "Then she texted me one night saying she couldn't see me anymore. I guess her boyfriend was suspicious of her cheating, and so thinking it would save her relationship she fucking outed me to him. Of course, the next day everyone in the school knew."

"Anna," I said sadly, as I put my arm around her and drew her in for a hug.

She was still for a second before she broke out of my embrace, standing up. Glaring back down at me she continued explaining, "You know me. I don't really give a shit what most people think about me. But most of my real friends graduated last year, and Minnie turned the ones that hadn't against me. She called me a dyke, saying that I had fucked up her relationship."

"I had nobody Lana, you know our school, people are closed minded and most of them are assholes. I was picked on by the guys, ignored by my friends, and I didn't have the one relationship I always thought I could count on to fall back to," she said accusingly.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't realize that I was making you feel that way, but that's not how it was at all. I should never have let my personal issues come between us, but if I had known I would have been there for you in a second, I promise," I tried to convince her.

"If that's true, then explain what it was that had you so occupied you couldn't make time for me," she demanded.

I looked at her faltering, "Anna, I... I can't," I said, mournfully shaking my head.

"I knew this was a fucking waste of time," she marched angrily and opened the door, motioning for me to leave.

"Please, don't make me go. I swear I would make you understand if I could, but it would just make things worse, trust me," I begged her.

Her brow furrowed at that, "Have I ever judged you for anything you've done? No... So either tell me, or get out."

I sat wordlessly on her bed, the tears streaming down my face, my chin trembling trying to keep from sobbing outright. Finally regaining some measure of control I beseeched, "I can't lose you."

"Unless you tell me, I'm done with this shit," she said, a distasteful look on her face.

"Anna..." I said defeated, trying to find the courage within myself to go on. I wasn't about to let her walk out of my life if there was any chance I could stop it, no matter how remote. So I grasped at the only straw left. "I Love you."

"I don't care, I was alone, and I'm not going to pretend..." She started before I cut her off.

"Anna," I looked her dead in the eyes, "I'm In Love with you..."

She shook her head as if I were trying to placate her again before she fully comprehended my words. Taken aback, eyes wide, she stared blankly into the distance with raised brows for a good while. "Oh..." Moving as if in a trance she sat down on the couch where she remained wordlessly for what seemed like hours.

I waited for her response, my eyes on the ground, dreading her next words. After an agonizing time I Anna burst into a deep, throaty laugh, throwing her head back. I looked at her horrified; once again the tears came unbidden. I sprinted from her room, trying to get away from that awful sound. I had poured out my soul, expecting anger, rejection, hoping for some kind of understanding. Instead she laughed at me, as if my feelings meant nothing.

I was halfway down the hall before I felt someone grab me from behind, pulling me to a stop, and pushing me roughly against the wall. I looked down on Anna's smiling face in front of me for a moment before she forced her mouth to mine, kissing me deeply, her tongue thrusting between my lips. I was dumbstruck for only a moment before I kissed her back fervently. All my longing, my desire for her that I had never thought I could let loose was poured into the passionate embrace of our lips, our tongues.

We made out for a good ten minutes, oblivious to the snickers and comments of those who passed us in our loving caress. It was finally just the two of us, nothing mattered but being together. Eventually, our lips broke apart. Still holding each other, Anna looked into my eyes, giving me her perfect smile. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed that I would hear those words from you," she admitted.

*****

Hearing that, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the elevator, hitting the down button before I dragged her back into a deep kiss. As the elevator chimed for our level we staggered into it, refusing to break away. I reached out and pushed against the controls, pushing a bunch of them down at the bottom before we settled against the wall. Hearing a voice in the background say, "Jesus, get a room," I broke away after a long moment. We both looked over to see a mousy girl. I flashed a wicked smile before resuming our wanton make out session, hearing a disgusted sigh from the girl.

The elevator stopped at several floors on the way thanks to me, but we finally came apart again as I saw the girl move out of the elevator in my peripheral vision. Holding hands, we raced out to my mini hopping in. Our lips connected for a short while before I turned back and started the car. As I pulled onto the main road, I reached one hand over, and found the top of her jeans. Deftly undoing the button, I pulled down the zipper. I gave a quick look, meeting her eyes as she showed a loving smile. With that I thrust my hand into her panties, seeing her tilt back her head and bite her lip as I rubbed her wet mound. Looking back to the road, I corrected my course as she said lovingly, "Ohh, yes Lana."

My fingers explored her sex as we drove, her sweet scent filtering through my car. Somehow I made it back to my house through the haze of my desire, as my own pussy throbbed with need. We parted agonizingly, just long enough to sprint into my apartment. The door wasn't closed for a moment before I again found her sweet embrace.

Stumbling through the house, we found our way blindly to my bed, shedding our tops as we went. I pushed her forcefully to my bed, before leaning over and guiding my mouth to her perky tits. I drew her beautiful tan nipple into my mouth, seeing her close her eyes and lean her head back in bliss. I tongued back and forth, sucking on both her beautiful breasts while my hand played with whichever nipple was open at the moment. My pussy was pulsing needily, but all I wanted was to show my sister the love I had been withholding for far too long.

Giving slow, seductive smooches I made my way down to the top of her jeans. Still unbuttoned from the car ride, I pulled her thong away, giving teasing kisses to her smooth, bare pubic area. She groaned with desire. As she raised her head and we locked eyes, I gave her a teasing smile, biting my lower lip. "Please Lana, I need you," she said, her voice thick with lust, "Play with your sister's pussy."

At that, I tore her jeans and panties off, before moving back in. Slowly, still teasing, I tongued her lips, thoroughly tasting her delicious pussy. I gave small flicks of my tongue around her vagina, and I could visibly see her lust building as she arched her back, pulling roughly on her nipples. Watching, I could see her juices flowing freely from her slit. Finally unable to withstand anymore, I began to lick and suck fervently on her labia, her sweet nectar coating my face.

Obviously the trip over had primed her, and she didn't last for long before she started grinding firmly on my mouth. I inserted two fingers into her perfect canal, finding the rough patch on the upper surface. That was all it took, I felt her cunt contracting as she began moaning in a fevered pitch. My fingers replaced my tongue, playing with her little clit as her climax continued so I could watch her, hearing her yell, "OOOOOOHHHHH, GOOODDDD LANA I'M CUMMING."

Smiling at her frantic convulsing, I was shocked as her juices shot out of her pussy violently. Opening my mouth, I received her squirting nectar in my mouth, drawing it out as long as I could as I rubbed her vagina in a frenzy. Her juices ebbing after a few moments, I removed my hand as she fell still on the bed. Standing up, grinning down at her I said, "I love you so much Anna."

She opened her eyes and looked at me, her loving fluids glazing most of my face and chest. Laughing, she dropped her head back to the bed before saying, "Well if that didn't show you, I love you too sis." She was quiet for another moment, her eyes rolling back, "God, I've never squirted like that before... That was amazing."

Straddling her, I pecked slowly up her body, reanimating her slightly. Sharing her juices with her, we kissed again for a long while, just holding each other. Eventually when Anna had livened up a bit, I stood back up, to see her smiling lazily at me from the bed. I removed my pants, tearing off my lace thong in the process.