Arianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sat up at that, looking lustfully at me. I moved in, entwining our legs. Slowly, tantalizingly she reached down and brought sweet relief to my aching pussy. I had thought Sophie's fingers were deft, but this was like nothing I had ever felt. The combination of Anna's skillful attention with my intense love and desire for her had me in heavenly rapture. I looked Anna dizzily in the eyes, mouth open as pleasure coursed through my veins. She brought me back to earth, locking our lips blissfully.

Soon, I felt my climax building, my pussy leaking juices in overdrive. Unable to keep my mind on her mouth, I fell away, leaning my head back, knowing nothing but her magic fingers. "Oooooohhhhhh, ooohhh, OOHHHH, OOHHHHH ANNA, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCKKK!" I screamed into the abyss surrounding us. Riding through several peaks, I was frantically yelling in ecstasy. Several times I thought my orgasm was subsiding, only to have her move her expert fingers, bringing me back to climax after climax. Soon I had my arms wrapped around her, hanging on with whatever strength I could muster, as my thighs were clamped, fighting the overwhelming sensation, before blackness swept my vision.

I came to, still sitting entwined, her strong arms holding me to her chest. As I moved she said laughing, "You okay sis, you had me worried for a moment there?"

In response I kissed her tenderly. We sat together, basking in our love for a long time, content to finally be together. Before long, my desire had built up again, and her mouth was not enough. I pushed her back on the bed with a smile, deftly flipping her over, to see her beautiful ass staring back at me. I gave her a sharp spank and heard her gasp in surprise. Grabbing her by the hips, I lifted her up so she was on her knees, her ass on display.

I moved in, inhaling the sweet scent of her pussy before licking it from top to bottom. I sucked on her labia, feeling her move about, bucking her hips in pleasure. I moved in closer, pushing my tongue in and out of her canal as far as it would go, my nose buried deep in her perfect ass.

Finally able to have my sister's body, to show her my love, I explored her entire body with my hands. I wanted to be everywhere; I loved every part of her. Finally removing my tongue from her slit, I licked her again from the clit, to the base of her vagina before moving upward to tongue her tight rosebud. I heard her gasp again in surprise, before a moan, "Ohhhhhh, yes Lana, lick your sister's dirty asshole." I almost laughed at that. It certainly didn't taste dirty. It tasted... right. Probing my tongue into her ass, I moved my hand up to rub her clit sensually, feeling her fluids running down from her pussy.

I continued working on her asshole, as I felt her start to grind harder on my hand, her moaning working up to a frenzied cry. Working harder on her clit, I slipped my thumb into her vagina, setting her off. She screamed in pleasure, as I felt her asshole contracting on my tongue in rhythm with her climax. Riding her orgasm to completion, she crumpled onto the bed. I kissed around her flawless cheeks, giving her a few moments to regain her composure. I smacked her ass again, before teasing, "Don't fall asleep yet, you're not getting off that easy."

She lifted her head, looking back at me through sleepy eyes, giving me my favorite smile. At that, I repositioned myself, entwining our legs again, pushing my muff into hers. At our touching, electricity again coursed through my nerves, and I began to grind slowly on my gorgeous sister. Feeling her juices begin to flow again, Anna moved up so she was resting on her elbows, and began to push back against me. I was on cloud nine, rubbing my pussy on her, seeing her ass bouncing sensually with every move of her hips.

Reaching forward with one hand, I grabbed her ass cheek, playing with it as we rode each other in abandon. Letting go, I drew my finger into my mouth, coating it in saliva. Moving it back, I found her asshole between her cheeks and slowly moved my finger into it. Hearing her moan, and increase the speed of her rubbing, I began to move it in and out in time with her bucking hips. The heat from my pussy was palpable as I felt my orgasm approaching. Our pace was frantic now, my clit rubbing needily on her thigh. Letting go, I felt electricity roar through my veins in waves of fire. In the haze of my climax I heard Anna screaming, in the midst of her own orgasm, her tight sphincter contracting around my forgotten finger.

Subsiding from our climaxes, we somehow disentangled ourselves, and I found myself spooning her as we both drifted off into sleep, my hand resting on her ass.

*****

I woke to my arm draping over the naked form of my sister, a large satisfied smile coming to my face as I remembered the night before. Looking at the clock I saw it was midmorning, but it dampened the smile on my face as I remembered it was Monday. Cursing my classes later, I stroked my fingertips down Anna's side stopping at her ass before moving them back up to her shoulder.

Hearing a gentle hum of happiness from her, I gave her a quick peck on her long slender neck. With that, she flipped over to look me in the eyes. We kissed happily for a few moments, and she made a pretend face of disgust as she came away, saying, "Eww, nice morning breath stinky."

I breathed on her teasingly before I said, "Can't be too bad. The only thing I ate last night was you."

"Oh gross, it probably smells like my butthole," she said, trying playfully to push me off the bed. I was having none of that, and I grabbed her arms pinning them before kissing her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a while, before I fell back to my side as we stared into each other's eyes.

Thinking back to our encounter last night, I questioned, "So, how long have you wanted to be with me," as I gazed at her beautiful face in the morning light.

She laughed, "Ahh, god, forever." After a moment she said, "You know when I was in high school and I asked you to show me how to masturbate?"

"Yeah," it had been several years ago now.

"Well, I had been masturbating for years, I was just looking for an excuse to do it with you," she grinned, "I had probably figured it out a few months before that."

Thinking back I laughed, "Shit, that's why I had to keep explaining it to you, you kept saying you were doing it wrong."

She joined me giggling, "Yeah, I was waiting for you to break down and show me. Then the one time I finally convinced you to watch me, you ran away when I asked you to help me do it right. After that I never pushed it, I figured I was a weirdo and you wouldn't ever feel the way I did." Smiling at me she resumed, "Glad I was wrong about that last part."

"Shit, I never even heard you ask that. I ran away because I was getting wet watching you... And here I thought I was the one being a freak," I said tauntingly, with a smile and a sharp slap on her butt. She pulled my face in, giving a quick peck before releasing me.

A concerned look crossed her face as she said, "Did you really think I would hate you because of the way you feel about me?"

Rolling back, looking at the ceiling I was quiet for a while. "I guess part of me thought you might, but I just knew it would change our relationship, thought I didn't expect it to be for the better," I smiled, "But really if you didn't feel the same way about me, do you think you could just go back to our normal back and forth?"

"I definitely would. I mean I would tease you and wear really skimpy outfits to rub your face in it," she jested before smiling and saying more seriously, "But I would never leave you alone Lana. You're mine."

I looked happily at her for a time. My heart was finally content again, being back with my love. "Let's never leave this bed," I wished aloud.

She laughed, "Okay, whoever starves to death first gets eaten though."

"I might eat you right now," I said with a sly grin.

"Don't tempt me you fiend," she joked. Looking at the clock, she continued, "Shit I really do need to get ready though, I have calc in an hour. Tonight though, you won't be able to keep me away." With that she drew me back into a long affectionate kiss before we both got up and showered together. Keeping mostly clean, we both got ready for the day, and before long we were in the car, driving back to her dorm. As I pulled up, we locked our lips again, kissing deeply as if we wouldn't see each other again. We broke away when I heard my phone beep. Looking down I smiled, seeing Sophie's text. Hey darling, ready for another work out tonight?

Seeing my smile Anna asked, "Who's that?"

Giving her a sly grin I told her, "That's my friend Sophie from the party the other night. I think it's about time I introduced the two of you..."

*****

To be continued...