Arianna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took this time to let my eyes enjoy her form freely. I saw that her body was not just slim, but more athletic. Despite her size, her legs seemed quite long; even when they were curled up beneath her tight ass. The tail was interesting as well. I always had found it a helpful gauge of her mood and wondered if it would serve the same purpose now. Currently it was gently swaying back and forth, almost sensuously and I found it quite hypnotizing. I will admit, though, that the fact that it was placed above those firm ass cheeks made it a lot easier to observe.

"I guess you do like what you see, master."

My gaze snapped up to her meet her playfully glinting eyes. I was going to apologize, but there seemed to be no point in it. She knew me, and there was no way I would be able to stop staring at her. "Ari, why are you calling me that?"

"Calling you 'master'?"

I nodded.

"I don't know. That's just what you are. Aren't you?"

"Well, lets not debate who the real ruler of this place is for now," we both knew I'd lose, "but people don't own other people anymore." Once they knew this was going to be permanent, one of the first things Congress and the United Nations did was to declare that Weres had all the same rights, duties, privileges, and responsibilities as humans.

"But I'm yours."

That made me pause. "Well you were mine, but now you are only for yourself."

She thought about it for several long moments. I had just finished my coffee when she responded, "Alright. Then I'm giving myself back to you."

I laughed and pulled her into a hug, "We'll figure it out later. Let's call it a temporary arrangement for now."

She laughed, and still being a cat… sort of… decided that now was a perfect time to play and so pushed me down onto the bed and pinned me there. Or at least she tried to. I, knowing all her hunting techniques - as she'd destroyed several pairs of shoes perfecting them – managed to turn her over and wrap my own legs around hers.

"Give up?" I asked as calmly as I could with this essentially naked, sexy creature beneath me.

She hissed as me and began to struggle. I knew she was playing, because though I felt her claw points a few times, they never fully emerged. Assured that she was actually fine, I managed to get both her hands in one of mine and pulled her arms up over her head and held them there. Though both her arms and legs were trapped beneath me, she refused to yield. There was no doubt in my mind that this was Arianna.

I eased up on her, wondering if she was done playing, but she only eased up on her struggling. "Just say you're done, Kitten."

"Never!" Her face was flushed and her breathing was getting heavier.

She got one hand free and it wrapped around me. I was reaching for it when I felt her claws come out. Worried, I that I was actually hurting her, I was about to release her when she jerked her hand down taking my housecoat with it. Sneaky cat.

She grinned up at me.

And I growled. I don't know what came over me, but I actually growled. Ari's eyes and her grin grew wider.

I retrieved her free hand and forcefully took it back under my own, while leaning down. I got to her long neck and gently bit down on it before tilting my head up and kissing the underside of her chin.

But the minute she felt my teeth on her neck her posture changed. She stopped her struggling and instead wrapped her feet around my waist and pulled me against her. Her hands no longer tried to pull away from mine, but tried to hold them in place. Her tail was caressing my calves, while her mouth opened slightly as it searched for my own.

I gave her neck another quick bite before I pulled my head up and descended down on her mouth. Our first kiss was more primal than romantic, but it seemed fitting. Her coarse tongue brushed against mine as I released her hands so that I could let run my fingers down her gorgeous body. The soft gray fur felt incredible to touch and the warm flesh beneath felt even better. When I cupped her breasts, her breath exploded out and her arms wrapped tightly around me.

Her nipples hardened irresistibly and I started to lower my head towards them, but was stopped by Ari's legs, still entwined around my waist. I looked up and she made a small gesture with her head. I can't describe it, but I knew what she wanted. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. I'd spent over a year reading her every gesture, and interpreting her every command.

So I rose up from her, and was able to watch as this naked woman agilely turned over and rise up on all fours in one smooth motion. I decided then that I needed to watch her move more. To say that she was graceful was to say that Niagara Falls was loud. But she wouldn't have any of my admiring right now. Still presenting herself to me, she looked back over her shoulder, in that way that the most sensual women do, and gave me one of her, 'Shouldn't you be doing something with me?' stares.

I didn't need to be asked twice. My boxers were off in a moment and my cock sprung up lodging itself between her legs. Ari moaned, and the sound itself just about made me explode against her soft fur. She was built like a woman, but with her tail swinging back and forth impatiently, it took me a moment to align myself properly with her small, but already very damp, opening.

I had thought to do this slowly, but Ari would have none of that and the moment she felt the head of my cock part her folds, she lurched back and buried me inside her. It was, without a doubt, the most amazing feeling I'd ever felt. Not only was she tighter than any woman I'd been with before, but the heat radiating from her was immense. It seemed to charge me and, since she'd already expressed her preference, I began slamming in and out of her almost unyielding opening.

Her yowl of pleasure echoed in the bedroom and I felt more dampness spread out around my cock. Somewhat startled that she'd cum already, I placed both my hands on her hips, my thumbs resting on her tight ass cheeks, and continued to pound into my kitten.

I could feel her body tense and relax, against me as I slid in and out of her and could feel her arousal dripping down my cock. Her head swung from side to side sending her dark hair flinging about, while her claws dug into the bed. I don't know how I maintained the pace, but this was the most amazing sex I'd ever had. It only occurred to me later that it was amazing because it was with her.

After not long enough, she slumped forward onto the bed and began purring as my cock continued to ravage inside her. The added feeling is almost beyond description. It's as if your cock, already deep within the tightest, hottest silk wrap, was being massaged all over. But better.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, but when Ari lifted her head, looked back at me and purred, "Come inside your pussy, master," I was done for. I tensed and blasted her already scalding body with my seed. Shot after shot and rope after rope of my cum sprayed inside of her, until it began to seep around my embedded shaft and dripped down her thigh.

I collapsed on top of her and after a moment started to kiss the back of her neck. She purred louder. "Ari, that was…" I faltered; unable to choose a word that correctly described the utter joy I was feeling.

"Yes, master," she sighed happily.

I rested atop her, enjoying the feeling of her soft fur beneath me, and allowing my hands to stroke her sides. When they crossed her breasts, pressed down into the mattress, she moaned quietly. "But Ari, where did you learn to say things like that?"

She turned and smiled a very feline smile, "I remembered everything." And she looked over at the small entertainment closet in my bedroom where my television and collection of adult DVDs resided.

I laughed and rolled off of her, "I knew I shouldn't have let you watch those with me!"

She laughed, and immediately curled up next to me, as ever, not wanting to be too far away.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, "I love you, kitten."

"I love you too, master."

12