Arian's Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our coffee and lay back staring up at the stars on display on the clear night and as the moon waned they became clearer.

"That's the plough," he said as we lay next to each other, with just our upper arms touching. As he went on to explain the various constellations in the night sky and the Greek mythology that went with them I moved closer so I could follow the line of his pointing arm. Soon his arm was around my shoulder and I was laying on his chest looking up. Soon his gentle voice and the softness and warmth of him I was asleep and lying on his shoulder.

We woke the next morning in each-other's arms and face to face, and we kissed. With no thought to our coffee flavoured morning breath we locked tongues and wrapped our arms around each other.

I had never felt so horny in my life, and I rolled on top of him and I felt my hard nipples push against the rough hair on his broad, defined chest and I pushed myself up a bit to feel that hair scrape them. I did this a couple of times and Mike was quick to catch on and rolled me to my side and disengaged from kissing my face to lock his lips over my super-sensitive nipples and I giggled as his rough tongue gave me the sensations that I'd so wanted since Jonathan first screwed me all those years ago.

Mike just seemed to know what I needed and at once was rasping, then sucking, then nipping, then squeezing between lip-shrouded teeth. I groaned at the most intense sexual activity I'd known in quite a few years and I still had my panties on!

His right hand gave up my tits and gently rubbed a trail from my boobs down my side (where I am extremely ticklish) to rest of the cheek of my arse. I was waiting for him to stick his hand down the front of my panties and go for broke, but instead he cupped and stroked my bottom, not moving his lips from alternating with both of my nipples. That hand had started to squeeze and maul my buttock, and slid down the back of thigh massaging, stroking, caressing, until he reached the back of my knee and he pulled my thigh up so my knee rested across him and because of this movement he had access to my sensitive inner thighs, my bottom and my pussy of course.

I felt his fingers dance across my pussy lips still covered by their thin strip of cotton, and I started to tremble. With his lips on my tits and his fingers stroking my pussy I was getting so close. I think Mike realised this, and I felt him pull the thin strip of my panties from my buttock cleft. He started a long tickling stroke from the pinpoint of my anus forward along the wetness that was starting to seep out of me and I pulled his face from between my breasts to kiss my face and our tongues were back at it again, and I kept my thigh firmly in place so he would keep up his importuning. I pushed back and down with my bottom but he just gave me a cross look and gave my stretched buttock a slap and I giggled into his face, trying to get across to him that I was slightly shocked by his spanking of me but not adverse to his doing it again!

He didn't of course. For what seemed like hours he stroked along my pussy lips, entering me with just the tip of his finger teasingly until my incessant wriggling let him know I'd had as much teasing as I could take. Finally his long middle finger pushed deep into my cunt and I pushed my face into his neck and growled and cried all at the same time. After the briefest time his finger found my G-spot and pulling me to him, he scrubbed across that tiny patch of rough skin and I felt my groin tilt up until I knew that it was a matter of time only before I came.

With a series of panting groans I came and Mike continued to kiss and stroke me as I moved through my pleasure. So much so that I came a second and a third time, hugging my lover for all I was worth.

After my third come, I had to push his hand away and recover, rolling gasping onto my back, giggling and smiling at Mike he had a self-satisfied grin on his face as if he just lived for this kind of thing. As I got my breath back he raised up onto his elbow and smiled down at me.

"You're even more beautiful when you come Maggie," he said stroking my face, cheek, neck and tits to rest his hand on my waist. "I think it's time we had some tea!" I sat up, hugging my knee and enjoying the few tremors still tickling through me.

He stood up and I saw his iron hard cock sticking up and out and pointing obscenely out at my face, just as it had just a few days ago. I quickly spun on to my knees and grabbed him by the hips, bringing that cock level to my face and more importantly, my mouth.

I flickered out my tongue and Mike looked down at me with some interest. I opened my mouth and by moving his hips, fed his rock hard cock into my mouth. It wasn't the first time I'd ever blown someone but it was without question the first time I'd really wanted to do it. I moved my head backwards and forwards and pushed my rough tongue under his helmet to the most sensitive part. Mike pursed his lips, and looked down to stroke my hair.

What I didn't notice straight away was that he was stroking my hair back into a pony tail that he took hold of. Soon he was using this to hold my head just where he wanted it and controlling my thrusts back and forth along his cock.

I knew that mouthing him alone wasn't going to be enough to make him come and thinking back to some porn I'd watched when I was younger, I let go of his thigh and started to wank him, holding just his helmet in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

Mike flinched a couple of times and his cock swelled even bigger. Suddenly it struck me that he was moving my head backwards and forwards along his shaft and was going to come to orgasm and would of course spend into my mouth.

For some reason I hadn't thought about this element of the process when I started, but I did desperately want to repay him for the orgasms he'd just given me.

"Oh fuck, Maggie," he gasped out as he knees almost buckled, "Maggie I... Awwww..."

I felt the first spurt shoot and it hit the inside of my cheek, this was quickly followed by another then another. The taste was just a bit odd, and really hard to describe but very quickly the amount of it flooding into my mouth took the taste right out of my head.

Now struggling to breathe I pulled him out of my mouth but carried on wanking him and he continued pumping come in spurts across my cheeks, my eyes, my forehead and some into my hair, it dripping down my face and hotly on to my tits. I put him back in and continued to mouth away the last of his semen with my tongue. My Ex had never come to that quantity and that extent but I didn't feel qualified enough to comment on it.

"Wow, Maggie," he said straightening his back and pulling me up to stand next to him, "you look so hot with my come all over your face."

I laughed and tried to think of a way that I could see the effects of our joint efforts. I didn't have a mirror in my rucksack but did have my mobile phone and I bent to the side pocket of my rucksack and took it out, setting it to 'Selfie' mode, seeing his wet white strings of pleasure across my face and a long single string going back into my hair. For some reason I even pressed the button capturing the look.

"Bloody hell Mike, at least I know you haven't been saving it up," I said lifting a finger scoop of the stuff from my face and lowering it into my mouth.

"Tea," he said watching my slutty performance, "after all that, we both need tea."

We sat by the pond and he filled the pot again. Hearing the noise of pans Benny appeared. For the life of me, I couldn't think why he hadn't come over to investigate that noises and smells that we had created not five minutes before; but saying that I was extremely pleased that he hadn't.

With tea in hand, I sat opposite Mike still in my damp and skewed panties and a glow in my uterus I'd never known before. We smiled at each other and Benny lay with his back against my naked thigh.

"You're obviously a blow-job expert," said Mike, "what kind of twat must your ex have been to walk away from a girl that can blow someone like that."

"No expert Mike," I said staring down into my mug, "believe it or not that's the very first time I've ever let someone come in my mouth, certainly the first time I've ever let someone fuck my mouth."

"Really?" he said with a look of shock, "why..." he said his mouth hanging open, "I mean why now?"

"I don't know," I said, "I think it's just this place, this place is all about sex. I just had the need to repay you for being the first man to ever make me come."

"WHAT!" He all but shouted.

"You're the first man that ever made me come during sex." I said, "Honestly."

"Oh Maggie, you poor thing."

"They say you don't miss what you've never had, but fuck sake Mike, unless you do something like that again for me, I'll definitely miss it!"

"Leave it with me Maggie," he sighed, "and a man has never made you come; just through wanking then?"

"Just wanking Mike," I replied.

"You poor thing," he said finishing his tea, and standing up walked waste deep into the water to wash both his groin and his hands. I stood and joined him, going deeper and laying back, rolling over and scrubbing at my face to loosen his come that still adhered to it.

The water was cold, but did little to effect his huge erection that looked even bigger than when I'd looked down my nose at the thing Mike had been fucking my face with.

"Jacuzzi time I think," I said and took his hand leading him across to the hot side, and tested the water before stepping in and sitting on the warm rock shelf and laying our heads back. It was divine.

He held my hand under the water and gave it a squeeze. He leaned across and kissed me, just enough tongue to make it interesting. The warmth and whatever minerals were in the water were relaxing all of my muscles and Mike said that it was doing the same to him.

After about twenty minutes, Mike sat up,

"If I don't get up now, I may never. Do you think it's possible to die of relaxation?" He smiled and got in close to my face again, nose to nose.

"Only if you're driving..." I whispered back, and he laughed uproariously.

He was stalking across the water,

"I hope it's still here."

"What?"

"A little surprise, I hope... Aha!" He shouted triumphantly and raised a thick, transparent plastic bag that even I could see from this distance held a pack of bacon rashers, half a dozen eggs and a two pint carton of milk. "Perfect," he said, "kept at a steady two or three degrees if I'm not much mistaken - natures very own chiller, supplied by fresh spring water coming off of one of the mountains around here."

He took the bag in his teeth and swam on his back across to the bank to where our impromptu camp was set up.

I came out of the warm water just before him and stripped out of my tiny blue string panties, after all the only thing they hid was my flushed pussy that he had spent a wonderful ten minutes fingering to ecstasy. He was naked and I envied him that freedom.

I wiped the water droplets from my body knowing that I'd dry all the quicker, and then I sat on the grass in shade and watched as Mike broke out his cooker and putting his flat pan on it and lay rashers of bacon onto it. This pan was then put onto his cooker and pretty soon our little glade was filled with the wonderful smell of frying bacon. It was perfect and just what I needed after our sexual wake-up, tea and swim and relax in our pool.

The fact that we were sat there naked and each looking at the other with lust in our eyes.

He opened his bag and brought out a pack of six rolls and he tore them open. As the bacon neared perfection, he started to drop eggs in next to them and before I knew it I was being handed the first of three bacon and egg rolls, and they remain without question the finest of their kind of have ever tasted.

As he prepared the second roll I broke out my cooker and started to make tea. Laying on grass and drinking tea we chatted and laughed, and despite the three orgasms he'd given me and the fact that I'd blown him until he came in my mouth, believe it or not we found ourselves flirting with each other!

I was laying there stark naked, with all of my valuables on display, yet still we giggled and chatted like a couple of teenagers! We had our third bacon and egg roll (we were sharing with Benny of course) and lay back replete, sipping the last of our tea.

I could see that he wasn't as tanned as me, so we moved further back into the shade which gave us the chance to get close again. He lay close to me and our limbs touched.

"Come here," he whispered, and I could only obey. He pulled my face to his and we kissed again. Our kissing continued for some minutes and our hands roamed across each-others bodies and it was lovely. There wasn't any rush to sex, after all we had both orgasmed not twenty minutes before, and we just lay there quietly loving our chosen partner. I was laying back with him partially across me in what my heart wants to call the dominant position, and I loved it. He wasn't dominant in a firm brutish kind of way but just as a bit of a he-man that wanted his woman to do what she was told. He stroked my hair, and touched me all over and I just giggled.

He was perfect!

My pussy was sopping and his hard cock was pushing against my thigh. At some stage we both knew that we'd have to address the herd of elephants in the woods with us.

We both wanted to make love of course; Mike was being the perfect gentleman and I figured that nothing would happen until I stopped being the perfect lady.

"Mike," I said, "would you like to make love?"

"I'd like nothing more," he said with a warm smile and kissed me again, "do you have any contraception?"

"I don't need any," I said, then remembered that I was laying down with a Consultant Urologist, "I have... let me see now, yes; scarred fallopian tubes and damaged womb linings, add to that my one remaining ovary is polycystic, I'm 'functionally sterile' as my consultant put it."

"Oh Maggie," he said, "I'm so sorry," he took me in his arms and hugged me to him.

Lying there in his arms I felt my first ever wave of remorse come over me for my lost children, and my shoulders heaved just the tiniest bit, but Mike felt it. He lifted my face, and kissed me.

"Don't worry Maggie," he said, "I work with specialists, when you want to get pregnant you come and see me."

I wiped a tear from my face,

"Really?" I giggled.

"I mean..." he got his double meaning all of sudden and gave up under my humorous stare, "Sorry Maggie, I can't win the war against that pretty face of yours and that look you are giving me!"

"Don't worry," I said, "Let's just take advantage of my functional sterility and shag!"

"What a fantastic idea," he said and continued his stroking of me.

His hand was back to my pussy and I noticed that the tiny soreness I'd felt after his fingering of me had completely gone, I pulled him over me and felt the hardness and heat of his huge erection I could see between us.

I'd never had something that big in me and guessed that it might hurt,

"Be careful Mike," I said, "it's been a while..." I felt him spring into place above me and with a single, wonderful, soft yet still powerful thrust he slipped between my pussy lips and was powering up into me. "Oh Mike, that's..." I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down on to me, my hard nipples rubbing against his chest hair and my whole body tingled.

After a minute or so of his wonderful fucking he'd established a rhythm and my natural lubrication was doing its thing, and I could feel every bulge, ripple and vein on his wonderful penis.

"How's this," he said and pushing himself up and off of me a bit he changed his angle, and I experience CAT for the first time. This was of course 'clitoral alignment technique' and he showed his mastery of it and I began to writhe under him, feeling the rasping, squishing drag across that most sensitive organ and I began to feel the most massive orgasm start in my extremities slowly but surely working up to the most fantastic orgasm ever.

I came, crying into his face and pulling it down to join our lips so I could gasp and cry into his mouth.

As for Mike, he just continued with his fucking off me intent now on his own pleasure. Of course, his pleasure was also mine and I felt his cock grow inside me until his hot come poured inside me.

FUCK! If I thought the CAT orgasm was good the next one was earth shattering and I could only tremble beneath him as he pumped through his last tremors and left himself empty into my barren womb.

I felt that momentary loss but Mike rolling to one side of me and pulling me with him so we could lay there cooling down and coming down from our first, wonderful fuck.

"Wow Mike!" I said, "That was fantastic, where did you learn that?"

"I'm a doctor remember? Besides which I saw it on TV one evening and thought I'd have to try it, it didn't work with my last girlfriend," he said, apparently we were the wrong shape."

"Her loss," I said trying to keep the air of interest and cattishness out of my tone.

"She was a midwife," he said, "they do seem to know quite a bit about this kind of thing."

"Together long?"

"Two years," he said, "Drifted apart, a blend of shift work, short tempers and the fact her family was insane." I giggled, "They were! They hated or at the least distrusted anyone that wasn't them."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah! The whole family was devoted to each other. I was her first boyfriend that she'd ever taken home and I'm sure that was just because I was a Doctor therefore a professional and reasonably trustworthy." He grinned and closed his eyes with some painful humour at his recollections. "They were so tightly wrapped as a family that no one else was to be trusted. The girlfriend would have been educated at home but Mum was a social climber so she was sent to the local fee paying school when she failed the entrance exam for the grammar school. They took that personally of course. 'Worst school in county, bloody rubbish full of snobs', her mum told me, but she was enough of snob to re-mortgage the house they lived in to get her into a private school."

He rolled onto his back and pulled me into him tighter.

"They all hated everyone at the private school of course."

"Stands to reason," I said, looking happily into his lovely face.

"This is the nicest part of the world isn't it," he said.

"I like to think so," I replied.

"Get this; we shared a holiday cottage about four miles up the road from here, that's when I fell in love with the part of the world," he said, brushing my hair from my face, "The scenery, the wildlife, the people are nice, but SHE!" he snapped, "She complained about everyone, and I mean everyone, from the second we got in the car to drive here." He rolled back on his side and pulled me tight against him, "she hated her neighbours at home and so she hated the neighbours at the cottage. " he ranted with a giggle. "The whole family! They distrusted shopkeepers, salesmen, anyone that provided a service and were paranoid that the world was out to rob them, con them or generally do something bad - they only trusted each other, and hated everyone else." He giggled, "And she was the calm one in the family!"

He laughed, "Her mother was as mad as a suitcase full of ferrets, and whenever she left the house she would shout 'see you later' so anyone watching would think someone was still in. But the mad cow never did it when someone actually was in. The fact it was only her, her husband and my girlfriend that lived there, made it obvious that no one was likely to be in. She could single handedly turn a bright happy story into a nightmare by adding the last time she'd read a happy story it had all ended in tears and happy stories were just a government ploy to rob us. The girlfriend and I were both involved in the same case, we fought like fuck for two months to keep a mother and premature baby alive after a really horrible traffic accident, hours and hours of work, three nights out of four I slept in the on-call room, often on the floor.