Aria's Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
Hanna gets addiction thanks to Aria.
7.6k words
4.7
8.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pretty Little Liars and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Aria had been indulging in her addiction for just over a month now. More accurately, she and Spencer had been indulging in a mutual addiction, which instead of tearing them apart like Aria had worried it only brought them closer together, until they felt finally ready to tell their friends about them.

Which was actually probably overdue at this point, especially considering one of their closest friends was gay, and the other had been fine with it, but it was still a big scary step, and once they actually said it there would be no going back. Which was why they chickened out a few times, but not this time. Aria promising herself that, she and Spencer psyching themselves up before going over to Hanna's after school to finally come out.

It seemed like the best place and time, as they were sure as they could be that no one was watching and it could be just the four of them. Besides, it would be no big deal, as they showed up at each other's houses all the time without warning. Although admittedly not lately, as Aria and Spencer had been busy with the whole secretly dating thing.

Perhaps they should have taken that into consideration, but they were so wrapped up in what had been going on with them, and what they wanted to do now, they didn't think it was strange that Emily and Hanna had been preoccupied too. Not until they walked in on their friends making out on top of Hanna's bed.

"Oh my God!" Aria exclaimed immediately, causing her friends to quickly separate, both clearly startled by being discovered.

There was another long, tense moment, and then Hanna sighed, "You couldn't knock first?"

"Sorry, we didn't think..." Spencer apologised awkwardly, unsure what to say. Then she frowned, "Wait, are you guys dating?"

"Are you?" Emily fired back.

There was a long pause, albeit a little less tense, and then Hanna exclaimed, "Oh my God, Em was totally right! You are dating!"

"We were going to tell you." Aria said apologetically, "It, it just-"

"Never seemed like the right time?" Hanna grinned, taking Emily's hand, "Same."

"So that's why you've been acting weird." Spencer said knowingly.

"No we haven't." Hanna frowned.

"Well, maybe a little." Emily admitted, and then when her girlfriend gave her a look she quickly pointed out, "But not as bad as you guys. I mean what's up with Aria always walking funny, and shuffling in her seat?"

"Yeah, what's up with that?" Hanna agreed.

Spencer blushed, "We told you-"

"No, you lied to us." Emily corrected, before sighing, "You keep lying to us. We keep lying to each other. It's all we do. Aren't you sick of it?"

"Well there's honesty, and there's honesty." Spencer pointed out, "Some things you don't need to know."

"But we want too." Hanna pushed, her face lighting up, "Oh, it's a sex thing, isn't it? That's why you're so reluctant to tell? Now I have to know."

"No, you don't." Spencer huffed.

"Come on, please?" Hanna pleaded, "I swear I'll never tell."

"Didn't we just promise no more secrets?" Spencer pointed out.

"I meant from other people." Emily countered.

"We've been having butt sex." Aria abruptly announced, blushing furiously as she clarified, "Spencer has been fucking me up the butt."

Again there was a long pause, and then Hanna exclaimed, "Oh my God, that's so cool!"

"Like with fingers or a toy?" Emily pushed, clearly curious.

"With, with a strap-on." Spencer admitted hoarsely, then adding with a little smile, "Aria likes them big."

"It makes certain things like sitting down or walking a little tricky, but it's worth it for the orgasms." Aria admitted with another blush.

"See, that's what I've been saying." Hanna told her girlfriend, before explaining to her friends, "I've been trying to get Emily to fuck my ass for weeks."

"I just don't want to hurt her." Emily lowered her head, "We're both totally new to it, and it took me ages to get comfortable with a strap-on."

Yet another pause, and then Aria cautiously offered, "What if we help?"

"What?" Spencer exclaimed, her friends echoing the same word.

"Well, Spencer tutored all of us at one point. This would basically be the same thing." Aria pointed out.

"No, it really, really wouldn't." Spencer blushed.

"Oh come on Spencer, please?" Aria whined, "Think about all the fun we've been having with anal. Don't you want Ems and Han to experience the same thing?"

"They can experience it without us." Spencer quickly pointed out.

"Yeah, but didn't you wish there was someone helping you out during our first time?" Arya countered, quickly answering her own question, "Because I know you did. Don't even try and lie."

"Well, yeah... but now I'm proud of being able to overcome my nervousness, and now we have a sweet memory of just the two of us." Spencer argued.

"Oh, we already have plenty of those." Hanna argued, "Like the first time we had sex, the first time I ate pussy, and the first time Ems used a strap-on to fuck me. Besides, butt sex is supposed to be nasty. That's part of the charm. And what's nastier than doing it in front of an audience?"

Spencer stared at her friend with disbelief for a few long seconds, then turned to Emily, "What do you think, Ems?"

"I think... I could use all the help I can get." Emily admitted hesitantly, "I mean, if you really don't want to we can forget it, but if everyone else's into it, why not?"

"Yeah, come on, please Spencer?" Hanna gently pushed.

"Yeah, please." Aria whined around the same time, before adding, "Isn't the whole point of being young getting to try things?"

There was yet another long pause, and then Spencer sighed, "Okay!"

"Yay!" Hanna exclaimed, Aria more or less doing the same thing, except the blonde also added, "Let's get this party started."

With that Hanna started stripping off her clothes, playfully at first, but then gradually more sensual, causing initial giggles to turn into lustful stares. Which should have probably been a red flag for Spencer to put a stop to this madness, but she just couldn't help herself, she wanted to see where this would go next, and she wanted to see her friend naked.

Well, she'd seen all her friends naked at some point, and knew they were all pretty, but seeing them under these circumstances was different, and allowed her to truly appreciate just how amazingly beautiful they were. Maybe especially Hanna, who was second only to Aria in Spencer's eyes. Although Em was also stunning, as proven by her stripping sensually right from the start.

Then it was her turn, Spencer letting out a little whimper just before she tried to take off her clothes with a tenth of the eroticism her friends had shown. She was pretty sure she failed, but that didn't stop Emily and Hanna from staring at her like never before, which was an incredible boost to her ego.

Although she was glad when the attention was taken away from her as the second she was naked Aria eagerly jumped into taking off her things, albeit a little quicker than the others. At least, with most of her things. But not with her pants. No, with her pants Aria slowly turned around and pulled them down, pulling her underwear with them which left her completely naked, and expose the fact that there was a butt-plug firmly entrenched up her ass.

"No way, a butt-plug? Really Aria?" Hanna questioned excitedly.

"Does it hurt?" Emily asked nervously.

"Does it feel good?" Hanna quickly asked.

"It feels amazing." Aria beamed, "Mmmmm, it's a constant reminder of just what kind of slut I really am, and that my slutty little ass hole is ready at a moments notice. It also makes anal easier, obviously, but it isn't necessary. You can totally get by on just lube. But I recommend trying butt-plugs later. It's totally worth it."

"For now, you could try a rim job." Spencer suggested, actually finding herself getting into this, "It helps set the mood, and you can never have too much lube."

"Oh yes, you must." Aria quickly agreed, "Mmmmm, I love them, and Spencer's so good at it."

"Oh, I want too, but Ems is reluctant." Hanna exclaimed.

"It's the hole you poop from." Emily scratched up her nose, "Shoving a toy up there is bad enough, but I don't think this is a crazy line to draw."

"No, but I'm sure Hanna keeps herself clean back there, so it'll be fine." Aria said, before suggesting eagerly, "But if you're worried about it, Spencer could do it."

Spencer's eyes went wide, and she quickly admitted, "I, I don't know whether I'm comfortable with that."

"Me neither." Emily quickly added.

"Ah come on, it's just a little preparation! It isn't that big a deal." Aria tried to argue, then when the others gave her a look she changed tactics, "I mean, if the problem is Spencer being a top, I could do it. You know, that way it's two bottoms putting on a show for their tops? Mmmmm, I like that idea actually. And I've eaten Spencer's butt, so I know what I'm doing. What do you think Han?"

"Oh yes please, ohhhhhh, eat my ass Aria." Hanna moaned at the thought, before realising who she should be appealing too, "Please Ems? I get why you don't want to do it, but maybe Aria can show you it's not so bad? And Spencer, mmmmm, please let her do it Spence. Please let Aria eat my ass. I promise not to steal her from you, no matter how good she is. I love being topped too much for that, and Aria is clearly too much of a bottom for me. And I love Emily, of course."

Spencer chuckled at the way Emily glared at her girlfriend's priorities, then thought about it for a few long seconds before agreeing, "I guess if Emily's okay with it."

As all eyes turned to her Emily caved under the pressure, "Fine, just as long as I don't have to do it."

"Yay!" Aria beamed, before licking her lips, "Spread your cheeks Han. I'm about to prepare your ass hole for Emily to fuck."

"With pleasure." Hanna grinned, doing as she was told.

Aria briefly admired the twisted sight of one of her best friends spreading her butt cheeks for her, exposing her most private hole, before she leaned forward and licked it. Oh God, she licked Hanna's ass hole! More accurately for that first long lick Aria licked Hanna's entire ass crack, something she repeated a few times before concentrating on her friend's back hole.

Which of course, caused Hanna to moan, gasp and cry out in pleasure. Especially when Aria switched from gentle lapping to more intense licking, not only stroking her tongue up and down but swirling it around Hanna's butt hole. At one point she even tried pushing it into her friend's ass, although unsurprisingly she didn't get very far because Hanna wasn't a shameless butt slut. At least not yet.

While Aria was very much hoping they could help Emily to change that she kind of wish Spencer had been allowed to do this. After all, it was her girlfriend who had the most experience at eating ass, having spent almost as much time tonguing Aria's slutty little ass hole as she had violating it with a dildo.

But on the other hand Aria had done her best to return the favour, at least as far as the rim jobs were concerned, which allowed her to settle in for a nice long butt munching. Munching her friend's butt. That's what she was doing. And yet somehow, it didn't really feel like cheating on Spencer. No, it felt like preparing Hanna to experience the kind of pleasure which Aria had quickly become addicted too, making this just a bizarre favour between friends.

Wanting to make sure Emily was still involved in the fun Aria eventually pulled away from Hanna's butt and explained, "Now the butt hole needs fingering. Do you want to do the honours, Em?"

Seeing that their friend was unsure Spencer gave her a gentle push, "Some people see it as taking an anal cherry, and you don't really want some other girl to in any way take your girlfriend's anal cherry, do you?"

There was slightly more hesitance and then Emily cautiously stuck out her index finger on her right hand and slowly pushed it towards Hanna's ass. As it wasn't properly lubricated Aria decided to do her friends another bizarre favour, and without being asked wrapped her lips around that finger and began gently sucking it.

Which somehow, was almost as weird as rimming Hanna, and yet Aria liked it just as much, because it felt wonderfully naughty. Thankfully neither Emily or Hanna complained, and after a few long seconds Aria backed off and watched one friend anally violated another with her finger, causing both Emily and Hanna to cry out in mostly pleasure.

"Wow..." Emily murmured softly, feeling stupid as she found herself adding, "She's so... tight."

"Well yeah, I'm a virgin back there." Hanna quipped with a wicked smile.

"I know..." Emily blushed, "It's just..."

"We know what you mean, Em." Aria gently soothed.

"Yeah, and it feels good doesn't it?" Spencer grinned wickedly, causing Emily to blush again, although she did nod, prompting Spencer to further encourage, "Mmmmm yessssss, now slid that finger in and out of Hanna's butt, ohhhhhh, that's it, nice and slow. Then, when you're ready, add another finger. Oh yeah, stretch that little ass hole out. Get it nice and ready for your dick."

Even though Emily didn't reply it was a extremely promising sign, as instead of getting even more embarrassed she just stared lustfully at her fingers slowly being buried up to the knuckle inside Hanna's ass, and then beginning to slide in and out, just like Spencer had told her too. What made it pretty much perfect was that Hanna continued making very positive sounds as her most private hole stretched and was prepared for what was to come.

That continued being the case even when Emily finally added that second finger, Aria letting out soft sounds as she anticipated getting a front row seat to a truly wicked show. Also she was hoping that Spencer would then show Emily how it was really done by fucking Aria's slutty little ass. Although the reality was even better than that, as there was no more waiting around before her greedy butt got some attention.

"Are you ready for more Han?" Spencer asked huskily.

"Oh God yes, mmmmm, please fuck me." Hanna moaned before quickly clarifying, "Fuck my butt Ems! Ohhhhh please, please fuck my virgin butt. I want you too. Butt fuck me Emily! Fuck me in the butt."

"I, I... I don't know if I can." Emily stammered nervously.

The right thing to do would have been to ensure her she didn't have too, but instead Spencer suggested, "What if I show you how it's done?"

"What?" Emily frowned.

"With Aria." Spencer quickly clarified, "What if Aria bends over next to Hanna, and you watch me take her? Mmmmm, then we can butt fuck them together?"

"Oh yes!" Aria blurted out her approval to that plan, "Please Ems, let Spencer show you how it's done by using my slutty little ass right in front of you. I wanna be butt fucked right next to Hanna. God, that would be so fun."

"Yeah, it would." Hanna agreed, before gently pushing, "Please Emily, do this for me? Please? Mmmmm, I want you and Spencer to butt fuck me and Aria side by side."

Which was insane, but Emily found herself hesitantly replying, "Okay."

"Yay!" Aria exclaimed, quickly getting into position.

Spencer chuckled, handed Emily a strap-on and then demonstrated how to put it on using another strap-on she had in her bag, and then reassured her friend, "Relax, it's easy. Just watch and learn..."

Emily watched as in one swift movement Spencer pulled the butt-plug out of Aria's ass hole and replaced it with her strap-on. To her amazement Aria even moaned as that forbidden hole stretched wider than before, allowing Spencer's strap-on dick to slide into it with ease. Because of course Spencer Hastings could make something look easy, Emily thought with a grumble.

Although Spencer was clearly dealing with an incredibly slutty hole, instead of a virgin one, as Aria continued moaning as her girlfriend pushed inch after inch of dick up her butt, Emily finding herself bizarrely fascinated by the obscene sight, so much so that it felt like only a second between the initial penetration and the moment Spencer's thighs came to rest against Aria's butt cheeks, announcing the full length of the cock was buried in her friend's backside.

"See, easy." Spencer said smugly, before encouraging, "Now you do it."

"Easy?" Emily grumbled.

Before Emily could continue Hanna spoke up, "Please Em, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Stick your cock in my ass, just like you saw Spencer do to Aria, and then butt fuck us together like the anal sluts we are!"

"Are you sure? I, I don't want to hurt you." Emily double-checked nervously.

"I'm sure." Hanna reassured, "You're popping my ass cherry here, so it's going to hurt a little, but I can handle it. I promise. Now do it! Please? Oh please Emily, fuck me!"

With a deep, calming breath Emily pressed her strap-on against Hanna's virgin ass hole and slowly pushed forwards until it began to stretch for her, which caused her girlfriend to cry out, causing Emily to check, "Hanna, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just do it." Hanna grumbled in annoyance, "Fuck me!"

Again Emily took a calming breath, then admittedly gulped, before pushing forwards again, this time ignoring the tiny gasp Hanna let out before her back door began opening for her, slowly stretching until the head of her strap-on slipped through her girlfriend's anal ring and into her butt, meaning Emily had officially taken Hanna's ass cherry.

Which of course caused Hanna to let out a sharp cry of agony, which was almost enough to make Emily pull out, but Spencer placed her hand on her arm, silently telling her to give it a minute. Sure enough, Hanna quickly calmed down, and more to the point didn't complain, if the blonde had wanted to stop she would definitely say something. She always had before when she didn't like something, so Emily cautiously continued.

That meant pushing the rest of the dildo into Hanna's ass, Emily going as slowly as she possibly could to make this as easy as possible for her girl. Although if she was honest with herself, she was also doing it for her own benefit, because as twisted as it was Emily enjoyed watching inch after inch of her cock disappearing into Hanna's most private hole.

Oh yes, during intense moments like this it truly felt like her cock, and to actually be shoving it up Hanna's butt, that was just so naughty and wrong, and Emily loved it. She didn't want too, but she did. And she wasn't the only one. No, Spencer was watching her progress the entire time, and briefly congratulated her when she finished stuffing Hanna's behind full of dick.

"That's it Ems, just a little more, just a little more, mmmmm, fuck yeah, that's every inch. Every single inch of your cock is buried in Hanna's slutty little butt. Great job Em. We'll make a top out of you yet." Spencer gleefully encouraged.

"Thanks." Emily said dismissively, before turning the attention to the girl who was actually doing something impressive, "Hanna, are you okay? Does it hurt? How does it feel?"

"It feels amazing!" Hanna moaned, "Oooooooh Goooooddddddd Emily, your dick feel so amazing in my ass! Weird, gross, and yeah, it hurts a little, mmmmm, but it's so, so amazing. I love it! Oh God Em, fuck me! Ohhhhhh, fuck me like an anal addicted slut."

"Me too!" Aria eagerly chimed in, who unlike Hanna was finding it easy to speak with a butt full of strap-on dildo, "Oh please Spence, butt fuck me! Butt fuck me as Emily butt fucks Hanna. Ooooooh yesssss, fuck our butts side by side like the total ass whores we are. Oh God Spencer, give me my fix. mmmmm, I'm addicted to anal, and I need you to give it to me baby. Please? Please fuck me in the butt, ohhhhhh Spence! Oh fuck!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers