Aria's Journey Ch. 01: The Warehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A subtle knocking drew their attention. Did someone hear them? Was someone looking for her? Someone had to have called the police after her disappearance. "I'll be right back, dear." He kissed her forehead and disappeared into the room behind her. Did they know she was here? Were they even here for her? Should she call out to them? Aria strained to hear the conversation, but the wall that separated them was far too thick. If she called out, would they even hear her?

The door sounded, and several footsteps filled the room. "She's right in here" that familiar voice still held its light and care free tone, speaking to someone other than herself. Aria's heart began to race, her hands grew sweaty with the fear that filled her. Someone else was in the room, someone else who was friends with this man...

Suddenly the world went dark, muted by a black cloth that blocked the light. "Let me go!" she cried, fear dripping from every word. She began to panic without the ability to see.

"Ahh, Michal, you did well with this one. She's lovely" an unfamiliar voice with an odd accent greeted her. He wasn't here to save her. He was there to join in his own pleasure. Two other voices mumbled an agreement, revealing at least 4 people were present, three of which were new to her. Several hands traced her skin, they ran the length of her arms, teased the delicate skin between either breast and trailed down either leg, dangerously close to her inner thighs.

"Please Michal, let me go" her voice was weak, broken down by the fear and anxiety. Tears filled her eyes, but none of her attackers would see them. Her breaths became uneven as she tried to settle her heart, but what was there to settle when there was nothing left but panic? "Please..."

Two of the men chuckled at her response, obviously finding amusement in her discomfort.

12