Aria's Journey Ch. 02: Equipment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sayid clicked a small pen light, illuminating the darker depths of her cervix "Everything looks normal, but I'll take a sample to the back just to be sure." Another rustle from the tray and the sound of a wrapper being ripped open meant that he was opening a long q-tip. Using a single hand to 'steady' himself, the doctor rested a hand on her pelvic, his thumb conveniently placed over her small pearl, the other he used to guide the q-tip to her cervix, swabbing his sample. "Well now, I do think that concludes our exam for the day, but I do hope I get to put you in this position sometime soon, you make for a lovely patient." With that, Sayid stroked her clit several more times before removing his q-tip and sliding it safely into a plastic container.

Aria could feel her juices dripping from around the speculum and coating her inner thighs. The velvet chair she was perched upon was now wet with the remains of her exam. "I'll be just a moment while I test this sample, don't move too much, Aria." Sayid's voice remained professional, but his expression was anything but. As he rose, he collected his tools and disappeared behind him, willfully forgetting his speculum. Regrettably, Aria's hues wondered over to the three men, all of which were now on their feet.

Michal took use of the doctors' chair, rolling it to the back of the pillar that she remained bound to and took an audible seat. "Well love, I think the doctor enjoyed his time with you." He said as he snaked an arm beneath her. His skin was warm and comforting, yet goose bumps scurried over her chest as his fingers walked across her skin, encouraging her nipples to grow hard with the 'excitement' "And judging from your reactions, I'd dare say you enjoyed it too" With a devilish grin he plucked at her nipples, but her string of insults were muffled by the strip of tape that he refused to remove.

"What if we were to leave her like this, keep her on full display for the party?" Liam suggested, taking a seat closer to her parted legs.

"That would be quite the introduction, yes, but I have something else in mind, something a bit more classy" And with that, that devilish grin returned, washing away any traces of fatherly care from his expression. "But now that the doctor is done with you, it's our turn to have some fun with you." Several hands met her legs, two of which were dangerously close to her nether. Before they gained much momentum though, the door opened and shut, followed by heavy footsteps as the doctor reappeared.

Coming into view once more, the doctor returned several tools to his tray and turned to face the men. "Well Michal, we are now the proud owners of a clean new slave, all of her tests came back negative - I'd say she's ready to play with."

12