Aria's Lesson

Story Info
Aria gets punished for displeasing You.
926 words
3.58
18.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear your car pulling up in the drive so I fall to my knees in the position You have taught me. As You walk in the door, I smile up at You and greet You.

"How was your day lilone? Did you get everything done that I told you to?"

"My day was good Master thanks. How was Yours?"

"It was good and you didn't answer my question lilone."

"Yes I did Master. I said it was good."

I feel my head being yanked back and see that look in Your eyes that tells me You are not amused.

"No Master I didn't."

"All fours now lilone."

"Yes Master."

I get in the position You have commanded.

"Count."

"Yes Master."

As You bring the paddle down on my ass, I scream and count one. By the time You get to 10, I am crying too hard for You to understand my counting.

"Go finish your chores then come sit with Me."

"Yes Master."

It only takes about an hour to finish everything You had laid out for me.

I try to curl up on the floor at Your feet, but You pull me into Your lap.

"Do you understand why you were punished?"

"Yes Master. For being disobidenant."

You start playing with my nipples pulling on them and making them hard.

I squirm in Your lap making Your cock hard.

"Play with your pussy for Me."

I turn a deep shade of red and open my mouth to protest, but the look on Your face makes me shut my mouth and do as You said.

Closing my eyes, I slide one hand down to my pussy and timidly run my finger up and down the slit. I can feel how wet I am.

Finding my clit, I begin to stroke it, my finger moving faster the more aroused I get.

"Master may I have permission to cum when I'm ready?"

"No."

As I get close I stop.

"I did not say stop lilone."

"If I didn't Master, I would've cum."

"Go lay down on the bed and continue but do not cum."

"Yes Master."

I lie on the bed on my back and resume playing. You come in a few minutes later and stand at the doorway watching.

"Please Master may I cum?"

"No."

You walk to the bed and cuff both my hands to the headboard and secure my feet to the footboard, leaving me spread eagle on the bed.

"Lifts your hips."

You then stuff a body pillow under my ass and put a vibrating wireless egg on my clit. You turn it on the lowest setting so it's enough for me to get aroused, but not enough to cum.

I look up at You with eyes full of passion and desire and beg You to cum, but You just laugh and say no.

After making sure my butt is well lubed, you slide a medium sized butt plug inside me which causes me to scream in pain.

My body slowly starts to relax as it gets used to the intrusion.

Feeling myself drift deeper into subspace, I begin to moan and squirm as much as the restraints will let me.

You sit down on the bed and slide two fingers deep inside my pussy stroking the g-spot. Guessing that I'm close to Cumming, You stop stroking.

"Please Master, please! I can't hold it much longer."

"Please what girl?"

"Please may I cum Master?"

"No. You don't want it bad enough yet."

"Yes I do Master please!"

After turning the vibe up a notch, You rub it back and forth on my clit causing me to scream.

"MASTER, PLEASE? I can't hold it please Master please let me cum Master."

"Cum girl."

You turn the vibe all the way up and begin stroking my g-spot again.

My juices cover Your hand and leave a big wet spot on the bed.

Before I have a chance to stop Cumming, You shove Your cock deep inside me.

"Ahhhhhh Masterrr, please deeper, please don't stop."

"I have no plans to stop girl."

I can feel Your thrusts getting harder and deeper.

After about 10 minutes, You stop and pull out.

You walk around the bed and untie me then flip me onto my belly and help me to get on all fours.

You replace the butt plug with Your cock pushing it all in at once. I cry out and push back into You. I'm too far gone in subspace to feel the pain that normally causes.

"Fuck me lilone. Show me how bad you want My cock."

I slowly begin fucking You each thrust harder than the previous.

"Master please fill me with Your cum."

"Not this time girl."

Reaching around me, You find my clit and begin rubbing it in small circles.

"Master please may I cum?"

"Not yet. Soon pet, very soon."

Once again, You pull out and wipe Your cock off with a baby wipe then flip us over so I'm on top.

"Ride Me."

I lower myself onto Your cock whimpering as I feel You sliding deeper and deeper.

It takes me a minute to adjust and find a comfortable pace but once I do, I beg to cum. You nod once and push me all the way down on Your cock as You explode inside me.

I collapse on Your chest and You gently roll us onto our side and pull me against Your chest.

Wrapping my arm and leg around You, I drift off into a deep sleep.