Ariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel looked like she was about to cry, "What's going to happen if you got me pregnant?"

I felt relieved immediately that I could solve her problem, "You don't have to worry about that." I told her.

She looked at me like I was stupid, "Dad I felt you Cumming in me! I wanted to stop you but it felt so good I couldn't!"

I started laughing and Ariel gave me this look that could melt steel, "It's not funny DAD!"

I collected myself, "No...It's okay....Your mom made me get a vasectomy years ago....I'm sterile. You don't have to worry about me getting you pregnant!"

Her expression turned from sadness to joy, "REALLY?" She asked.

"Really...I wouldn't lie about that!"

"OH MY GOD!" Ariel shouted out loud.

She ran over and jumped on my lap putting her arms around my neck, "OH MY GOD! That's the best news I've ever heard!" and she kissed my lips in joy, "I love you!" She exclaimed sitting there smiling.

"I love you too!" I replied. "No dad....I mean I really love you! I've had a thing for you since I was a little girl." She confessed to me and kissed me again like a lover not a daughter.

Her kiss tasted like beer, as she sat on my knees with her legs straddling me. My hands had a mind of their own and slid up under her T-shirt and grabbed both boobs.

She suddenly pulled her lips from mine, "Daddy....what are you doing?"

I couldn't stop and gently rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, "Let's celebrate!"

I was glad she'd drank so much beer because she didn't try to pull my hands away, and her nipples grew hard to my touch.

"And how exactly do you want to do that?" She asked me with a sly grin on her face.

"I was thinking of bending you over this table!" I told her.

Ariel acted shocked but was smiling when she told me, "You wouldn't dare!" but she reached down to my crotch and started to rub the bulge in my shorts.

I pulled the back of her T-shirt upwards and she let me pull it over her head and toss it. Her boobs were fantastic in the light and I grabbed them and sucked on each nipple while her hands hurried to unfasten my shorts and zipper. It wasn't working so she got up so I could stand and take my shirt off while she yanked them down to my ankles.

I wasn't sure what had gotten into her but I was damn happy about it!

My cock was standing out in its full glory and Ariel grabbed my shaft while on her knees in front of me. She licked the end once or twice looking up at me.

"I feel like a total slut dad." She told me, and put her mouth over the end of my knob and started sucking it.

I didn't care one bit as she held my ball sack gently and sucked the hell out of my knob. When my cock was nice and wet, Ariel stood back up and yanked her bikini bottoms down and leaned over the table showing me her naked ass and pussy.

"I want you daddy!" She said spreading her legs a few feet apart and holding on to the other side of the table.

I got behind her and felt her pussy and my fingers came away nice a wet. I put the end to her opening and pushed in and she let out a long moan as it slid half way up her twat.

I wanted to cum badly and grabbed her pony tail with one hand and the top of her shoulder with the other as I started to pump her nice juicy cunt.

"Oh Yeah....AH Ah Oh fuck give it to me dad!" Ariel started chanting as I got faster and deeper in her.

I wasn't going to last long and didn't even try.

"FUCK ME...OOOOh AH AH Unhhh yessss!" Ariel started screaming as I was about to blow my load.

The whole table was rocking as I pumped her hard and fast. My balls began slapping on her mound as every inch of my cock finally pushed all the way in her tight twat.

I remember grunting hard as cum exploded out the end of my dick.

Ariel came when she felt it, "FUCK YEsssss....Oh Yeah...Oh Yeah..... CUM IN Meeeeee daddy!" She yelled out as my cock kept throbbing and squirting deep in her hot juicy twat.

I thought my head would explode as I unloaded a huge load in her.

Ariel got up on her elbows and squeezed my cock with her vagina several times as I played with her tits. My cock still giving an occasional jerk as the last few drops of cum oozed out the end. When I pulled out she turned around and rubbed her naked tummy on my limp wet cock and kissed me several times.

At last Ariel let go of me, laughed and looked down. She spread one leg out and the inside of her thigh had cum running down it, "Wow you really cum a lot!"

"You have such a tight pussy I couldn't help it babe." I told her as another glob dribbled down her thigh. "I thought you were peeing in me at first." She laughed, wiping up the trail of cum running down her thigh.

"I'll give you some more if you want?"

"I need to get cleaned up before Matt gets home." She told me, and picked up her clothes and headed for the shower.

I'd no sooner put mine back on when I heard footsteps on the front porch and Matt walked in.

"Hi where's Ariel?" He asked unfastening his tie. "I think she's in the shower," I told him taking a drink of beer. "I could use one of those myself." He replied.

"Help yourself." I told him, and felt lucky he hadn't got home a few minutes earlier when I was fucking the hell out of Ariel's pussy!

As much as I hated to think about it, I couldn't change the fact that my girl and her fiancé had a flight that evening. I didn't want her to leave and marry Matt, especially since we'd finally found each other after all those years.

I wanted to ask her to stay, but I knew that wouldn't be fair to her. She wanted to have a baby, get married and have a normal life no matter how much she said she loved me.

We both cried as she hugged me tight before getting in the cab with Matt. I waved and watched her face looking out the side window as they pulled away. I wanted to stop her but it just wasn't fair to ask her to give up Matt.

For the next couple of weeks I was miserable and didn't feel like calling her. She didn't call me either, and I guess we both were going through all the emotions of what had happened. I felt all alone again and wished I'd been with her when she'd grown up.

On the following Sunday I was watching football without much interest and nursing a beer feeling sorry for myself. The doorbell rang so I got up and went to see whoever it was. I always had lots of kids and adults always coming by, wanting money for charity or trying to sell me something.

When I opened the door Ariel was standing there with a big rolling suitcase, "DADDY!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her body to mine and kissing me hungrily.

When I peeled her off of me I asked, "What are you doing here?"

She wheeled her suitcase in and I shut the door behind her.

"I want to live with you," She said, looking worried like I'd tell her no. "What about Matt?" "I broke up with him as soon as we got home." "You did?"

"I love you!" Ariel told me, "I want to be with you not him."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked still in shock.

Ariel looked at me with those pretty blue eyes burning hot, "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do baby!" I told her. "No...I mean really love me...not just as your daughter."

"I love you more than anything in the world!" I told her and tears started to leak from the corners of my eyes, "You fill up this big hole I've had in my heart for years."

I'd never even thought that before but seeing her standing there had finally brought the truth out. I'd been denying it most of my life, and suddenly I understood everything so clearly.

"That's all I need to know." Ariel replied and came over and brushed the tears off my cheeks with her fingers.

We kissed and she felt so warm against me, as she squeezed me tightly.

Ariel took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

She had on flip-flops that made that noise all the way there. When we got next to the bed she started to unbutton her blouse and I pulled my T-shirt over my head.

Ariel unfastened the front of her bra, threw it aside and pulled her shorts down. She had on light blue panties as she got on her knees and undid my shorts and yanked them down along with my boxers. I stepped out of them as she grabbed my shaft and tried to put the knob in her mouth.

When I stood still she looked up at me and licked the end before closing her eyes and swallowing my knob. Fuck it was so good I wanted to lay down and enjoy it. I pulled my cock from her mouth and got on the bed on my back.

"Trying to play hard to get?" Ariel smiled and followed me in just her panties.

She pushed my legs apart and laid on her stomach, slowing crawling up between my legs. She grabbed my cock again but instead of sucking it she went for my balls. She started licking them and giving sweet little sucking kisses all over them. By the time she got back to my knob I was ready to explode.

Ariel pulled my shaft towards her and sucked my knob into her mouth. Her eyes were open as her tongue tickled it inside of her mouth. Her hand jacked me and I was happy to see her engagement ring missing.

When I arched my back and came, she kept my cock in her mouth. Her lips sealed tightly around my cock as I shot huge spurts of cum out the end. My little girl swallowed my cum load and then stood up on the bed above me.

"I got a surprise for you." She said and pulled her panties down slowly.

I looked up and saw that she had shaved her pussy bare!

She kicked her panties aside and got down on her knees and walked up over my chest as I stared at her smooth pussy lips.

Ariel held on to the head board with both hands and put her bare pussy to my lips, "Eat me dad...oh fuck I'm so horny right now!"

Her bare pussy touched my lips and I stuck my tongue up in her.

I looked up at my baby girl, with my nose at the top of her slit. I licked her pussy as she held my head in her hands and looked down at my eyes, "When I was twelve I dreamed about this....OH GOD........eat me daddy!" She groaned loudly.

My girl was holding on to the head board and rubbing her pussy on my face. She was groaning and moaning and came like a freight train!

I drank her pussy juice and my cock was hard as a rock when I tossed her down on her back.

Ariel wrapped her legs around my waist as I drove my cock deep in her hot pussy. I fucked her just as hard as I could and she loved it!

I came so hard that my nuts hurt afterword's....but it was worth it.

"I hope you can do this every day!" She told me as my cock began to shrink in her.

"I'll try baby!" I sighed, and kissed her lips.

12