Ariel is Taken by her Master

Story Info
Role-play can seem almost real.
2.1k words
3.7
19.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite role-play scene is when my Master grasps my collar from behind, pulling it tightly against my throat. He then holds me out at arm's length and propels me to the bedroom. He throws me down on the bed face-first and immediately leans against my abdomen and legs to trap me against the side of the bed.

Since this is a game (and I'm a willing participant), I start pushing my upper body off the bed and trying to get away from him. He grabs my right arm and pulls it behind my back, while also grabbing my collar and pulling it tight. The pain and pressure cause me to stop fighting and Master whispers in my ear, "If you fight me, I promise I'll kill you. If you are a good girl, you might survive this." (He doesn't mean it, of course. Our game is to pretend that he's a stranger raping me.)

He tells me that he's going to let me go and that he doesn't want me to move. He promises he won't hurt me if I do what he says. Gingerly, slowly, he releases my collar and arm. I hold still, though I'm whimpering and begging him not to kill me. He keeps one hand on my back walks around the bottom of the bed to get to the other side.

He holds onto one of my wrists as he ties a rope onto the headboard. When I open my eyes and see what he's doing, I panic and start fighting him again. He pulls my arm HARD so that my upper body falls back onto the bed. He puts his hand on the back of my neck and quite effectively holds me down.

With me fighting, he manages to get my left wrist tied to the headboard of the bed. Still holding my neck, he grabs hold of my right arm, then releases my neck. I keep fighting as he ties my right wrist to the footboard of the bed. He pulls me up so that my feet can't touch the floor, yet not up far enough so that I can get my knees up onto the bed to give me leverage.

Depending on what I'm wearing, Master rips my shirt and bra off. When he goes around the bed to get behind me again, I'm yelling loudly and crying and begging him not to do this. Master laughs at my helplessness and tells me to yell as loud as I want...that no one can hear me at this remote location.

Master pries my legs apart and steps between them. He presses his knees against the back of my thighs, effectively immobilizing me. He leans over me and I feel his chest hair against my back. I think it's right about this time that I consider having an orgasm. *smile*

Master reaches under me and unzips/unbuttons my skirt/pants. He pulls the article of clothing down to about mid-thigh. I'm bucking and jumping for all I'm worth, not that it's doing me any good. (I think the physical exertion turns me on, since I'm always dripping wet by this point.) Master rips off my panties and stuffs them in my mouth (if i'm wearing any).

Eventually, I've lost a fair amount of strength and I'm mostly lying on the bed, only moving to avoid his touch. I'm whimpering and begging. Meanwhile, Master is talking to me, telling me what a whore/tramp/slut I am and how he's been watching me for weeks, planning on raping me. He rakes his fingernails down my back, which makes me arch like a cat. GOD, I love that!!!!!

Master tells me that he's been following me, watching how many guys I go out with, noticing how I often come home with the "freshly-fucked" look. He says he knows I'm a slut and that I practically beg every guy I meet to fuck me. Naturally, I deny this, though I know it to be true. Eventually, Master puts his fingers in my pussy and feels how wet I am. He says that proves how much I want him to fuck me and what a cunt I am.

(Every time he puts his fingers in my pussy, I have to use every ounce of willpower to keep from cumming. You see, he's told me I don't have to ask permission to cum during these scenes, since it's supposed to be rape. However, I have to at least wait until his dick is in me before I cum for the first time.)

Master lays down against my back, putting his right hand under my belly and moving down to play with my pussy, while using his left hand to play with my tits. (He has me leaning slightly onto my right side to facilitate this.) I can feel Master's dick growing against my ass, and start bucking to get him off me. Instead of making him stop, this just makes his dick grow harder as my ass cheeks wrap around it. He encourages me to fight him, telling me how much that turns him on.

I alternate between lying still as I catch my breath, and fighting him. Just when I think I can't hold back my orgasm any longer, he shoves his dick into my pussy and pushes HARD into me. I jump as if electrified, and have an orgasm immediately.

When I settle down again, Master pulls out of my pussy and tells me how he knew I'd get off on this whole thing. I try to deny it, but am guilty as charged. He says something like, "Well, let's see if you like THIS." Then, he shoves his dick into my ass. It hurts like the dickens at first, since he doesn't go in slowly. However, after a minute or two, I'm right on the edge of orgasm again.

I'm grunting and moaning and whimpering. If there are no panties in my mouth, I'm begging him to have mercy on a poor girl. He doesn't even bother to listen, fucking hard and fast like he likes it. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back as far as it will go, which stretches the ropes tied to my wrists. It's an impossibly awkward position my body is in, however, I'm so turned on that I don't even notice. As Master is fucking my ass, my clit is being ground against the bed. Marvelous stimulation! I have a couple of orgasms while he's doing this, depending on how long it takes for him to cum.

I hear a low growl in Master's throat and know that he's close. I buck back against him what little I can, since I have no real leverage. I loudly beg him to fuck me, and hold back my orgasm, waiting. When he lets out a loud growl and starts cumming, I scream and have a HUGE orgasm! We are both lost in the ecstasy at that point. After he cums, Master collapses against the back of my body and we both hold still, breathing hard and recovering.

After Master recovers, he laughs low in his throat, rolls to my side, and puts his lips against my ear. He teases me, saying how much of a slut I am, remarking vividly on how my body responded to him. Again, I try half-heartedly to deny all this, knowing that he has seen the proof himself. He pulls a handful of my hair and, in a mean voice, tells me not to lie to him. He tells me to say out loud that I'm a slut, wanting to be fucked by any dick available.

I cry and beg him not to say these things. He argues with me that it's true...that the preceding moments proved it beyond doubt. He rams several fingers into my pussy to cover them with juice, then forces them into my mouth. He asks if I like the taste of my cum. Of course, I can't respond with his fingers in my mouth.

Finally, he releases me and gets off the bed. He says something like, "Fine. You're not a slut. So you won't mind if I put you in a nunnery and make sure you're never near another guy again for the rest of your life." My eyes get huge and my words stumble. I don't know how to respond, and yet I can't stand the thought of never being fucked by a dick again! Finally, I break down and beg him not to do that. He laughs, saying I've just proven myself a slut. He badgers me with his words while pinching and lightly hitting me, telling me to admit that I'm a whore. He eventually starts playing with my pussy again, which causes my hips to move around and moans to come from my throat.

"See, look how you respond to me. You don't know me and I just raped you, yet look how you respond. You are the lowest form of slut. You're a slave. Do you know that? Have you been trained as a slave, slut?" Master asks.

I try to fight against him, but his fingers on my pussy feel SO good! It's not long before I cum again, which makes him laugh. I feel humiliated at how my body is responding to him, yet I can't get it to stop. I want to fight him, and at the same time, I want to encourage him. I'm torn with so many conflicting emotions.

After he makes me cum a couple times, Master leaves the room. I use this time to gather my strength and test my bonds a bit. It's obvious that I'm never going to be able to get out of the ties, so I just hold still. When I hear the door creak, I start begging him to let me go. I remind him that he promised not to hurt me if I let him do what he wanted to me.

He says that he'll let me go eventually. Right now, he's having too much fun to release me. He fucks me, plays with my pussy and does several other sexual things...all of which turn me on enormously and cause me to have massive orgasms. He cums at least one more time.

Finally, we end up lying next to each other on the bed, with one of my ankles tied to the footboard, just to be sure I don't run away. While we're in the la-la land that follows sex, he says that he's decided it's time to let me go. I feel disappointed and suggest that I may as well stay until the next morning, as it's rather late. Master laughs at me, mocking how I'd begged him earlier to let me go.

I turn beet-red and put my face against his chest. Masters pets my hair and asks me if I've enjoyed myself. I haltingly admit that I did. Master than reveals how my friends paid him to capture me and give me great pleasure as a birthday surprise. He says that he's seen me several times at a bar we both go to and that he's wanted to fuck me for some time.

I express surprise at all this information, and ask if he is a "professional" rapist. He says it's more of a sideline, and that he enjoys doing it. I smile coyly and ask if he would be willing to do me again some time. We both laugh over that thought.

Finally, Master starts untying me and I tell him I don't want to go, that I want to stay with him all weekend, if possible. He says it's possible, but only on one condition...that I agree to be his slave for the weekend. I ask him what this entails and he gives me an outline. I confess being scared and excited about the prospect at the same time. I tell him that I have friends who are into BDSM and that I've wanted to experiment but have been scared. Master promises to be easy with me...relatively speaking. After some questioning and coercing on his part, I agree.

Master tells me to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up...that he doesn't want a nasty slave for the weekend. I get up and head to the bathroom.

When Master joins me in the bathroom, he acts like he's been at work this whole time and that he's just coming home. I tell him I was lying down to have a nap and had the most WONDERFUL dream. He feels my pussy and says, "That must have been one really great nap, based on what I'm feeling." We both laugh and get in the shower together.