Ariel Surrenders

Story Info
Submitting fully means never turning back.
4.6k words
4.14
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 01

Stepping into the hallway of the hotel, Ariel realized she was more nervous than she'd ever been. Even though she'd been with Master Timothy for almost a year, she still found him unpredictable and impossible to read.

Ariel smoothed her skirt, fluffed her hair, and stopped in front of Room 1210. She knocked and waited. And waited. And waited. Nervously, she looked around, down both sides of the hallway. She wondered if he were there. Perhaps he was delayed. No, he'd called her from the room, so that couldn't be it. What should she do?

Timidly, she knocked again. She smiled as the door opened, then frowned in confusion as a piece of paper came out and the door closed again. Ariel picked up the paper and her eyes opened with surprise as she read what was written thereon:

Take off your clothes. Assume your proper position.

That was all it said. Surely, though, he didn't mean for her to be naked OUT HERE! In the hallway?! She looked with dismay down the hallway again. She put the note back down and moved around slightly, trying to figure out what to do.

Ariel moved down the hallway, toward the elevator. Angrily, she pushed the DOWN button. Crossing her arms and tapping her toes, she decided that he'd gone too far this time. After all, who did he think he was? At that thought, Ariel felt her face relax and her arms uncross themselves. He was her Master. That's who he thought he was.

Uncertainly, Ariel began to slowly move down the hall again. She looked back briefly as the elevator doors opened, but she kept moving. When she once again stood in front of the door, Ariel stopped and breathed deeply to gather her courage. She felt scared, but she still stripped off her blouse, then her skirt, then her bra. She hesitated at her panties, then pictured Master Timothy's face when she's defied him and quickly took them off.

She was wearing her thigh-high, lace-trimmed, bow-bedecked stockings and some low-heeled shoes. That was her usual slave garb, she so figured that was how he wanted to see her. She quietly knocked at the door again, hoping that he'd quickly open the door. What if someone came down the hall? What if security could see her on a camera or something? Oh, god, she thought, hurry and open the door!

Nothing happened. Desperately, she bent over to cover herself and noticed the last part of the note. No way! No way did he truly intend for her to do that here!!!! He couldn't possibly mean it! Ariel's mind reeled with the thought of being in her slave position in the hallway of a hotel - waiting who-knows-how-long for her Master to open the door.

She fought her feelings, she fought her desire to put her clothes back on and leave. She knew if she walked away from this, she'd never see Master Timothy again. And she knew she she'd do ANYTHING to stay with Master Timothy. And that was the instant she knew she'd do it.

Kneeling down, Ariel pushed her clothes to the side, sat back on her heels and placed her hands on her knees. She wiggled around until her knees were as wide as she could make them. Then she hesitated. This was the hard part.

Right then, the elevator doors opened and out stepped a couple who appeared to be in their mid-30's. Ariel closed her eyes, knowing that they'd seen her and there was nothing she could do to stop them from looking at her. One tiny tear squeezed from under her eyelid, as she waited patiently for the couple to pass. Though they were whispering, Ariel could still hear their words.

"What is she doing? God, she looks like she's waiting on something. Wonder if her husband threw her out or something?" The last comment from the man made Ariel's face burn an even brighter shade of red. She, herself, had been wondering if this entire episode was Master Timothy's way of telling her that she was no longer wanted. And now a stranger thought the same thing! Ariel's mind reeled with all the horrid thoughts she was having.

Once again, Ariel breathed deeply to center herself. She knew it was going to take all of her inner strength to play this thing out. And she didn't know what she'd do if she did as he commanded - and he still wouldn't open the door. How long would she wait, one part of her brain asked. The other part answered: as long as it took.

Crying now in humiliation, Ariel leaned her head forward until it touched the ground. She placed her left forefinger and middle finger in her pussy and wiggled around until she was able to put her right thumb in her asshole. Ariel's face burned with shame. How could she, a modern woman with dual degrees in English and Computer Science, demean herself like this? For a man, nonetheless! Her mother would be horrified! Yet, Ariel knew that she was living her heart's desires with Master Timothy.

Ariel waited, crying lightly, feeling her body begin to cramp from the awkward position. So many thoughts went through her head. What if he didn't answer the door? What if she did all this and it wasn't enough? What if hotel security came and asked her to leave? What if the police came?! Ariel finally gave in to huge sobs.

After she'd cried herself, out, Ariel found peace. She held perfectly still and waited.

Finally, the door opened. Master Timothy lightly touched Ariel's head, stroking it as one would when petting one's pet. Ariel didn't move, though she longed to kiss Master Timothy's feet and thank him for teaching her humility.

"It's going to be a long night, my pet. You still fight my dominion over you."

"Yes, Master," Ariel replied with a quiver in her voice. He was right. She found it so hard to let go and simply accept that he owned her. It was always a struggle for her to change from her "work" self to her true slave self.

"You may come in."

Ariel moved forward - head still hovering just above the carpet, left fingers in her pussy, and right thumb in her ass. She'd not yet been given permission to move them. Yes, she thought, it was going to be a very long night indeed.

CHAPTER 02

After inching her way into the room - without the use of her hands - Ariel paused at her Master's feet. There was silence. What was she supposed to do now? Was he waiting for something from her? Ariel had never been this nervous before in her life. She was used to being a strong, confident woman who got things done and to whom people listened. She wasn't used to having to wonder what someone else was thinking.

"Get up," Master Timothy whispered softly. Grateful, Ariel stood up and looked into her Master's eyes, smiling. For a brief moment, surprise flickered across Ariel's face, then her eyes widened in surprise. Ariel looked at her feet and tried to figure out what to make of the look in her Master's eyes. What did this look mean? Why wasn't he talking to her? Why was her entire body flushing with embarrassment - after all, he'd seen her naked countless times. This time, though, Ariel felt not just naked - she felt exposed.

Master Timothy walked around Ariel, touching her lightly in a few places, making no comments, giving her no instructions.

WHAP! The riding crop landed across Ariel's ass violently and with purpose. Crying out, yet disciplined enough to keep her stance, Ariel cringed in fear as her hands tightened into tight balls. Three more times the riding crop bruised her butt, leaving Ariel's eyes wide as she breathed through the pain. A pause. No sound, except that of Ariel's deep breathing. She felt no movement. Her fear built.

Ariel's face hit the wall as Master Timothy shoved her forward with his hand in the middle of her back. Instinctively, Ariel put up her hands to catch herself.

"Drop your hands," Master Timothy growled menacingly. Scared, Ariel dropped her hands to her side, once again folding her hands up into tight balls of fear and pain. Master Timothy prodded Ariel's ankles with his shoes until her legs were so wide she risked falling over backward. He then pulled each of them out from the wall 6 inches or so. This left her upper body leaning against the wall and her ass on display, while her pussy was exposed. She knew what would happen next.

Master Timothy's hand caresses Ariel's head, causing her intense confusion. Isn't he going to whip my mound, she wondered? Ariel then felt Master Timothy's body as he leaned against her, running his hands over her arms.

"You're so beautiful," Master Timothy whispered in Ariel's ear. "I want you."

Ariel had expected a pussy-whipping and instead received these words of lust and desire. She was confused, yet pleased. Ariel relaxed her body slightly and just barely pushed her head back against Master Timothy's shoulder, melting her entire being into his.

The instant Ariel relaxed fully, Master Timothy stepped away from her and began to use his single-tail whip on her back, buttocks, legs and arms. Ariel's reflexes caused her to put her hands behind her to stop the blows, causing her hands to be hit. Pain reminded her that she was always to keep her hands at her side unless told otherwise.

Ariel quickly assumed the position Master Timothy had taught her many months before, while at the same time she cringed from the lashing. Crying out, begging Master Timothy to have mercy, Ariel wondered what she'd done to cause this horrible beating.

The single-tail whip continued to pummel her body, hitting her from shoulders to knees, reddening her skin and causing small bruises and a few tiny lines of blood. Then it stopped. Ariel sobbed against the wall, beat her fists against her thighs in pain, and wished she were brave enough to turn around and face Master Timothy. She gritted her teeth together as hard as she could, causing her jaws to become solid masses of hard muscle. Ariel released one yelp of anger before giving in to the fear and desolation she felt.

Without waiting for her to recover, Master Timothy flogged Ariel. His flogger was made of deer hide and had felt marvelously sensuous on Ariel before. Now, however, it was being used heavily to evenly coat Ariel's skin with red marks from her shoulders to her knees. As her skin warmed up, Master Timothy began to swing harder...and harder.

Ariel's desperation overcame her training and she put her hands on the wall. Gathering up all her courage, she spun quickly around and put her hands over her face to fend off the blows of the flogger. Master Timothy held still.

"Assume position," he said in a neutral tone of voice. No anger at all.

This made Ariel even angrier. How dare he beat her like this without good reason. If he was mad, she could understand him hitting her. But to be so calm!!! Aaahh, she cried.

Gritting her teeth, hands clenched in fists before her, Ariel angrily stared into Master Timothy's eyes, daring him with her body language. Master Timothy never broken Ariel's gaze as he moved close to her, put his hand into her hair, and jerked her back against the wall. Still staring directly into Ariel's eyes, he kicked her legs apart and pulled them slightly from the wall, causing Ariel to lean her upper back against the wall for support.

Ariel's face was a study of emotion as this transpired. She was trained well enough to not resist Master Timothy. And she knew touching him was not an option. Yet, she knew she wasn't going to put up with this! ..........Or was she? She suddenly found herself afraid of this calm, direct man to whom she'd given her allegiance many months before. Her chest crumbled inward just a bit, thrusting her hips forward even more. In the span of a few seconds, Ariel went from anger....to surprise....to fear....to sadness....to complete acceptance.

Master Timothy held on to Ariel's hair, leaning his body close to her without touching, staring deeply into her eyes. The intimidation Ariel saw their stirred up feelings of fear within her - and made her pussy instantly wet.

Slowly stepping backward, Master Timothy held Ariel's gaze as he began to move the flogger around. Showing no emotion, he landed the flogger on Ariel's exposed pussy with brute force. Ariel screamed slightly, then bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes briefly, then quickly looked again at Master Timothy. What she saw in his face was lust, dominance......and sheer pleasure.

As the flogger continued to abuse her, Ariel realized that she was reaching her limit of pain. Yet, seeing the enjoyment Master Timothy was deriving from his treatment of her, she didn't want it to stop. She felt conflicting emotions - a desire to save herself pain, yet an even greater desire to please her Master. Ariel's body was a study in conflict, as she pulled away from the pain, while at the same time thrusting her throbbing pussy forward.

Ariel was certain that she would either faint or cum - and knew that neither were acceptable. In desperation, she cried out, asking Master Timothy to stop, whining for him to show her mercy, begging him to give her body rest. Master Timothy simply smiled at her obvious discomfort and continued to flog Ariel, though he did so more lightly. After all, it's no fun when one person in the pair is unconscious!

After a while, Ariel lost all sense of time and place. She heard crying and begging and knew that it was her voice, yet she felt nothing. Her body was numb and she was no longer able to form reasonable thought.

When the beating stopped, Ariel slumped to the floor, then curled into fetal position. Her brain argued that she should stand up, leave this place, and never return. Her slave heart argued that Master Timothy was only exercising his right to use her in whatever way he saw fit. Both faded to background noise as the sensations began returning to Ariel's body.

Fire ran along her limbs, torturous cold and heat along her pelvis and chest. Looking at herself, Ariel was able to see only red through her tears. Red marks, red lashings, red skin, red bruises......red, red, red. She heaved huge sighs and small screams as she cried, feeling every ounce of the beating she'd just received. The only parts of Ariel's body that didn't hurt were from her knees to her feet and her neck. Her head ached with all the thoughts, emotions, feelings, and overwhelming sensations she felt.

Master Timothy stood back and calmly enjoyed the sight of Ariel struggling to ease her suffering. He knew that he'd done a good job with her - that she would be aching for the next several days and would not be able to appease her body. He also knew that she would remember this for quite some time.

"Get up," Master Timothy said quietly, nudging her with the toe of his shoe. For some reason, Ariel's mind focused at that moment on the fact that she was totally naked while he was fully dressed. In pain, embarrassed, resentful, Ariel struggled to stand. Every movement caused waves of pain to shoot through her back, down her legs, out her arms and up into her head. Nausea made its presence known and Ariel gagged once, then was able to control her stomach. She figured the last thing she needed right now was to create a mess that would have to be cleaned up.

Ariel struggled to her knees. Placing her hands on the wall, she attempted to raise her body, failing in the effort. Master Timothy grabbed a handful of Ariel's hair and pulled her to him. Opening his pants, he removed his dick and held Ariel's face just inches from it.

"Open your mouth. Wide." Reflexively, Ariel put her mouth around Master Timothy's dick, noting as she did so that she'd complied without thought - as instinctively as an animal responds to its environment.

"No!" Master Timothy yelled, rather loudly. "I said open!" Frightened, Ariel, removed her mouth from Master Timothy's dick and opened her mouth. Her eyes wide, Ariel wondered how much more punishment she could take. I can't afford to do anything wrong, she thought desperately.

Master Timothy frowned, obviously exerting effort. He let go of Ariel's hair and put one hand on his waist, while the other held his dick. Curiously, Ariel noticed that his dick was not very hard at all. What's going on, she wondered to herself.

Just then, a yellow stream of urine began to flow from Master Timothy's cock. At first, it came in spurts, then became longer streams. Ariel noticed that Master Timothy appeared to be controlling the liquid, keeping it from running too quickly. Gagging, Ariel closed her mouth and was immediately hit with spray in her face. She didn't close her eyes quickly enough, though to keep the urine from burning them.

"Open!" shouted Master Timothy. And she did. Both her eyes and her mouth flew open and Ariel experienced her first golden shower - and belated dinner drink. Gagging, trying to keep her mouth open, Ariel closed her eyes to barely slits - just enough to see where the stream was. She knew without being told that she needed to swallow this stream, which meant turning her head as appropriate to catch it. Sobs came from Ariel as she tasted the bitter fluid.

My god, how can he do this to me, she thought! Why am I sitting here on my knees, letting him do this?! I must stop! Yet Ariel continued to do as she been commanded. Despite the voice telling her she was crazy, Ariel knew that she NEEDED Master Timothy - and would do anything he demanded of her. After all, hadn't she made that promise to him just the night before?

When Master Timothy stopped pissing, Ariel was choking, gagging, coughing, tears streamed from her burning eyes, and she was still weak and in pain from the previous abuse.

Master Timothy stood back. Then he took another step back. Then another. Finally, he turned around and walked further into the hotel suite.

Ariel cried, held herself and promised herself she'd NEVER do this again. At the same time, she knew that she loved Master Timothy more at that moment than she ever had in the time they'd been together.

It took approximately 30 minutes for Ariel's tears to subside. Finally, she lay on the floor, arms around herself, knees pulled tight into her chest. While she desperately wanted the comfort that walking out the door would bring, she wanted - even more - for Master Timothy's domination of her to continue.

Not understanding her feelings, her thoughts, her behavior, Ariel sat up. Relying on the lessons she'd been taught over the past year, Ariel got to her knees, kneeled back, then bent over to assume the same position she'd been in outside the door. Waiting, she again began to cry.

When her sobs subsided and she felt calm, Ariel heard Master Timothy calling her.

"Ariel, come here. Come to me, my beautiful slave. Crawl to me - on your belly. Show your Master how much you love him."

The sound of his voice was like a balm to her aching spirit. Suddenly finding strength she didn't know she possessed, Ariel smiled and laid down on her belly. Pushing her head into the carpet and groveling with her body language, Ariel crawled toward Master Timothy.

Not knowing where she was going, Ariel didn't know how long it would take to reach her Master. The only thing she knew for sure is that she would crawl across the entire length of the Universe to prostrate herself at his feet and beg for him to abuse her again. Smiling desperately, Ariel found herself hoping that he'd be generous enough to allow her to suck his dick this evening. She began to list all the things she knew he enjoyed, vowing to do every single one of them in order to please him.

When Ariel reached Master Timothy, she was covered with small fibers from the carpet and had burned a few spots on her body with friction from the carpet.

"Come, my pet. Let's see you. Up, girl." Standing, Ariel was barely able to find enough strength to hold herself upright. She tipped forward slightly, then managed to catch herself before she fell into Master Timothy's lap. Irrationally, Ariel felt like laughing, which caused her to smile.

Holding herself as straight as she could in her weakened state, Ariel pulled her shoulders back, thrust her naked breasts forward, and put her hands firmly down at her sides.

12