Ariel Surrenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful. You mark beautifully, my darling little pet. And yet, I don't see........"

Consternation showed on Master Timothy's face, causing panic in Ariel. What had she forgotten! What didn't she do! While her body held still, her face showed the desperate thoughts her mind was focusing on.

Master Timothy stood up and walked into the bedroom. Ariel spent several seconds - each of which felt like an hour - worrying, wondering, pondering. She braced her body for more physical torture. Then she relaxed so that her body would be more pleasing. Then tensed with her thoughts. Then relaxed as Master Timothy had taught her.

Walking back into the room, Master Timothy held the single-tail whip once again. Ariel began to whimper.

"Ssshhhh," Master Timothy crooned. "This will only add to your beauty. And you do want to be beautiful for me, don't you?" Ariel noddled vigorously, while her eyes and face still showed her obvious discomfort with Master Timothy's intentions.

"Close your eyes," Master Timothy said slowly and softly. "Lean your head back. Don't want to mark your face."

Anxiety was apparent all over Ariel's body. Tension showed in the set of her limbs, the arch in her back, the moans coming from her mouth.

WHIP! The single-tail left its tell-tale mark on her right breast. Then another. Then a mark on her left breast. And another. And another. And another.

"Very nice. Yes, that's quite nice," Master Timothy crooned as the bruises appeared on Ariel's breasts. The single-tail continued to whip her - sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, always with great accuracy.

Ariel's breath came hard and fast. Her mind was confused with her body's response. It seemed the more Master Timothy marked her, the wetter her pussy became - and the more she craved his touch! What has come over me, she asked herself. Before she could answer, another strike of the single-tail whip took her breath away and challenged her to hold her pose.

"Ariel," Master Timothy whispered. Ariel opened her eyes and looked at him, afraid that she may be hit again any moment. What she saw astounded her! Master Timothy was standing 6 feet away from her with his arms open. His fingers were waving her to him.

Sobbing, Ariel plunged headfirst into Master Timothy's arms. His arms closed around her aching body and she cried all her heartache onto his shoulder. For long, lonely minutes, Ariel cried her upset, her pain, her confusion, her wonder.

"Stop now," Master Timothy said with a harsh voice as he stepped away from Ariel. She nearly fell forward, so fast did he depart from her, leaving her no support. Gasping, Ariel righted herself and stood straight.

It was then - in those few minutes when she stood looking at Master Timothy, that Ariel made her decision. Without even realizing that she'd been weighing her options all evening - that she'd been seeing pros and cons all long - Ariel knew that she'd reached the turning point.

Master Timothy cocked his head to the side. "Well?" he asked. "What shall it be?" Ariel knew the question he asked. Would she stay with him after his horrid treatment of her - or walk away to find a Master who would not be so cruel.

Without a second's hesitation, Ariel walked with sure strides to where Master Timothy stood. She knelt at his feet, hands on thighs, legs spread wide. With every ounce of her body, she communicated with Master Timothy: "I am yours. Do with me what you will."

Master Timothy smiled, correctly reading her actions and intentions. Easily, slowly, he petted her head, much like a man does his dog. He smiled in complete satisfaction, knowing that he would never have to fight this battle with her again.

"Ariel, do you understand what you are pledging? This is the last time that I will ever ask you to commit yourself to me. Do you understand the implications of your answer to me this evening?" Master Timothy paused for one moment, yet making it obvious that he didn't want Ariel to answer yet.

"Do you understand the difference that exists between me and the other so-called Masters you've known? I will NOT fall in love with you. You will NOT be able to manipulate me as you have them. I will not be kind to you in hopes of earning your affection. By pledging yourself to me tonight, you give me the right to do with you as I will - physically, mentally, emotionally."

Master Timothy squatted down in front of her, looking her deeply in the eyes.

"Most of all, Ariel, do you understand that this is not a decision that you will ever be allowed to change?"

"Yes," answered Ariel with a sure tone in her voice. In her eyes, Master Timothy found confidence, certainty, no wavering or questioning of any sort. Master Timothy paused for a few seconds, still looking into Ariel's eyes.

"Very well," Master Timothy said as he rose to his feet once again.

Ariel held her position as Master Timothy made his way back into the main room. Never once did she question his movements, his motives. She felt no fear, no confusion. For the first time in her life, Ariel knew that she was owned - and that she'd never been truly owned before.

"Bring me the crop, my pretty little pet." Ariel moved to her hands and knees, found the riding crop where Master Timothy had dropped it on the floor in the entryway, picked it up in her mouth, and crawled to where Master Timothy sat in the main room. Gently, Ariel placed the crop across Master Timothy's knees.

"Turn around," were his matter-of-fact directions.

Gulping hard to hold her fear at bay, Ariel turned swiftly and positioned herself with her head to the carpet and her ass as high into the air as she could push it. Gritting her teeth, she braced for the first blow.

Master Timothy smiled as he put her hands on her ass, her pussy, her thighs. This delicious little love slave was his to do with as he willed - and what he willed was for her to cum.

Master Timothy's fingers touched all the right places on Ariel's body. Keeping her head down, Ariel began to moan and move to his touch. His fingers touching her clit felt like fire and ice at the same time. Her pussy lips clutched at his fingers, pulling him more deeply inside her. As she reached her peak, she heard Master Timothy chuckle.

"This one time, my pet, you may cum before me. And it will never happen again, so make sure you enjoy it!"

Ariel's screams of passion filled the room, wafting out into the hotel corridor. The couple who'd seen her earlier were just leaving for an evening out on the town and wondered to themselves what those sounds could be.

12