Arii's Travels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I do as I’m told. For a while it seems like we’re getting nowhere, and then a little bit at a time it starts to give way and I push in slowly, slowly, and slower still, until I can feel I’m well in. Then she tells me I can go ahead and fuck her properly.

All through it I hear her moaning and gasping again, and she sounds near on as excited as when I was fucking her in the cunt, or should I say when she was fucking me *with* her cunt. Her arsehole isn’t as smooth and slippery as her cunt, not even with both her and me all buttered up, but it’s tight and hot and my cock likes that combination.

“Lady!” I say. “Is it all right for me to…?”

“Oh, yes!” she says. “That’s the whole point. Go on, Len, do it!”

So I do. I shove it in deep as I start to come again, and she chokes off a squeal in her throat and I think she bites the bolster, and I feel her squeeze me with her buttocks and then let go, and then do it all over again. That was all I needed. I feel my stuff shooting out of me right up in her innards, and maybe she does too because I hear her moan again.

“Oh, Len,” she says. “Just stay in there while you go soft. Oh, you good, bad boy, Len.”

And she explains that it’s perfectly safe for me to shoot off up there, and it can’t possibly do her harm. “Have you really never done this before, Len?” she asks.

“Never,” I say. “Word of honour.”

“Well, don’t let anyone call you a boy again, Len, for I’ve just made you a man – though you must never tell anyone.”

Arii took her fingers away from her cunt. She had come silently, though it took all her self-control, just as Len was getting to the part about how wonderful a cunt felt. Hers certainly did right now, all open and wet and hot. She had to bite her lip to keep from asking Len to come in and fuck her there and then. “So why did you just tell me that,” she asked, “ – if you were never to tell anyone?”

Len laughed aloud. “You’re an elf, girl. Tell anyone you like, no-one expects to hear truth from an elf. But come to think of it, I don’t believe you are going to tell anyone, are you?”

“No,” Arii said. She paused a while. “Len?”

“What now?”

“Please call me by name. Arilyn, or Arii. It matters.”

“You’re right, it does,” Len said. “ – elf.”

She heard his footsteps moving away from the door, and once again concentrated on not making a sound. This time, it was her crying she was keeping quiet.

12