Arinna's Debauchment

Story Info
He takes it to the next level.
6.3k words
4.61
31.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's note – this is a continuation of the story of Arinna and James. It began with Arinna's Deconstruction. While it may not be necessary (as I am striving to write things that can be held up on their own), to fully understand the night that led up to this scenario, please read the previous chapter. Thank you! ***

Arinna drifted in and out of sleep, comforted by the softness of the bed and the hardness and warmth of a male body beside her. Her dreams, while fleeting, were warm and hazy, and it was with great reluctance that she finally came to full awareness. But where was she?

Then the memories of the past night came flooding back. Her estranged husband, James, whom she hadn't seen in four long years, had kidnapped her as she left the theater after her performance and brought her back to the house where they had once been so happy as a newly wedded couple all those years ago. However, he had transformed their bridal suite into a means of showing her just who was in charge of their relationship – and it certainly wasn't her.

The tenderness in her nether regions as well as the slight ache in her arms and jaw muscles reminded her of what he had done to her. The memories of the whipping and paddling of the night before while she was bound and helpless to resist him, as well as the fucking of her mouth, pussy and ass both horrified and excited her at the same time. Could she escape this house yet again? But more importantly, did she want to?

As the thought of staying with James flitted across her mind, Arinna was astounded to realize that the love she bore for her husband was as strong as it was the day they were married. And while the halcyon days of that time in their lives had apparently turned into this bitterness over their separation for him, she was still as in love with him now as she was then.

Had she been wrong to run away from him, from their marriage, and most importantly, from his family? Arinna knew that the child she had been could not have resisted the power James' father wielded. But in the four years since she was essentially forced into running away, she had become a woman in her own right, an actress of great renown. One able to hold her head up in the presence of kings and queens, and one who would not be intimidated by an old man wanting to control everything he surveyed – especially the little wife of his eldest son.

Arinna's mind whirled with the possibilities of what could happen and what she should do. So locked up in her own deliberations, she didn't realize that James had woken beside her. At least, not until he threw his arm around her upper body, dragging her against him across the sheets.

She let out a small shriek upon being startled, but the sound quickly turned into a moan as he began gnawing on her. She arched her back against his chest, mewling her pleasure as his hand probed between her legs and found her clitoris.

Passion flared deep within Arinna, and her pussy seemed instantly ready for the invasion that was soon to come. With little preliminaries, James thrust from behind her between her legs and up her slick passageway, easily hitting her cervix in one surge.

Arinna bucked her hips against his, as they began moving together, James' fingers caressing her clitoris taking her into greater throes of passion. His front to her back, lying on their sides, with his arms wrapped around her, they thrust faster and faster. Arinna's cries began to fill the room.

Just when he seemed on the brink of spilling his seed into her, James pulled out and began rubbing his erection against her ass, parting her buttocks and warming up her anus to receive him. He continued to manipulate her button, keeping Arinna on the edge until he could penetrate the tight ring of muscle.

It seemed that her ass quickly opened of its own accord to his invasion with little pain to her, and he was able to resume his thrusting with only a slight pause. But the tightness of her passageway sent him over the edge rapidly, and feeling him explode inside of her combined with his insistent ministrations to her clitoris sent Arinna into oblivion as well as her anal ring spasmed around his cock.

He stayed inside her as he gathered her body closer to him. "Mine," was all he could growl at the moment. Arinna's ire flared for a minute as she initially stiffened at hearing his declaration, but then she realized that it was true. She was his, and not even running away from him would ever change that. She had been his while they were separated, and never even knew it. Why else had she never been able to take a lover like the other members of the troupe? Because she knew she belonged heart and soul to another. She relaxed into his body, but wondered precisely what being "his" would now entail, especially considering what had happened last night. She knew she would soon find out – James wasn't the type to keep her in suspense. At least not for very long.

The husband and his prodigal wife dozed for a bit, relaxing in the afterglow of their mating. But all too soon, reality intruded, and James knew it was time for him to spell out the redefinition of their relationship to her.

Rising from the bed, he wrapped himself in a thick velvet robe and went to open the heavy curtains. Dim light from the dawn spilled onto the bed as Arinna blinked dazedly at him, rubbing her eyes. He returned to the bed, and grabbing her by the wrists, pulled her from the touseled covers and briskly led her over to the large wooden X she had noticed the night before.

Once there, he used the attached cuffs to shackle her wrists and then her ankles to the St. Andrew's Cross, spreading her wide to him, her back against the smooth and silky wood, with no way for her to hide her naked body. Her nipples contracted slightly at the chill in the morning air. She could slightly move within her bonds, as she cautiously tested them.

"Don't worry," he said. "You're not being let loose anytime soon. And those cuffs are fastened quite securely, I can assure you."

"James, since you knew how to find me, you know I have a performance this evening," she said. "You have to let me go before then."

"Your manager has been informed that a family emergency has taken you away for today, and your understudy will perform in your place," he said. "I have you all to myself." He grinned playfully, and Arinna's heart lurched as she saw the man she had fallen in love with emerge from the man who had been so cold to her last night while tormenting her. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all, she thought. Perhaps she could learn to like this new side of James. It wouldn't be all that bad to have him as both Master and husband, now would it?

She decided to be playful back. After all, what did she have to lose? "And just how do you propose to spend your time with me, now that you have my full attention," she purred.

"Oh, you'll see," he said, moving around behind the St. Andrew's Cross and out of her sight. "Or not," he quipped, slipping a black silky blindfold around her eyes and tying it securely behind her head.

Arinna panicked slightly as she was plunged into darkness, but quickly regained her composure. James slid his hands down from her shoulders to knead her breasts and coax her nipples into sharp points. The tingly sensation coming from her breasts was beginning to make Arinna very wet again, and juice began to threaten to trickle down her open thighs. She also realized that cum was beginning to seep ever so slowly from her ass. But for some reason, she didn't care. It was as if she was in an alternate reality, one where submitting herself to her husband in this manner was the only way to show him her true love and devotion. Arinna felt her last defenses against James begin to slip away.

As he moved from behind her, Arinna sighed at the loss of his touch. She couldn't tell where he had gone, but was soon opening her mouth as he pressed the gag with the wooden phallus between her lips. She didn't even think to protest its intrusion as she had the night before, and marveled to herself how surreal it all felt to her, as if she was floating in the dark.

She felt the belt from the night before being fastened around her waist and wondered what would be in store for her aching holes. James didn't disappoint her, slipping in the phalluses in her ass and pussy, a cool cream assisting the entry of the one in her ass even though it didn't need much help at all. This time, however, the strap holding them firmly in her didn't come and fasten in the front of the belt, and instead split in half after the phallus in her pussy and wrapped around her hips and the wood behind her back, drawing her tight up against it and not allowing for any movement in her hips. Straps were also placed around her thighs, further binding her to the St. Andrew's Cross, causing her to wonder why he was being so thorough in her bindings.

Straps were also applied underneath her breasts and at her neck, thoroughly pinioning her to the wood. "So lovely," James whispered, as his hands roamed over her bound body and he kissed and suckled at her breasts. Arinna was only able to moan as he touched her, writhing as much as she could within her very secure bonds.

James reached over to the table, and dipped his first and second finger into a jar filled with a cream. He parted the folds of her pussy and applied the cool cream directly on her clitoris, massaging it gently in.

Arinna moaned at his touch there, whimpering for him to continue the caress and loving the soft and silky feel of the cream he applied. But he withdrew his hand all too quickly leaving her panting. He then rubbed more of the cream onto her nipples, the coolness of the sensation making them contract and harden even more.

"Now comes your true test, my pet," he said. "I'll be leaving you for a few hours as I have business to attend to. You'll be just fine where you are, and I'll be leaving you to stew in your own juices."

She would have screamed with frustration if she hadn't of been gagged. How dare he do this to her! He couldn't be doing this to her! But the sound of him walking to the door, opening and then shutting it with a resounding thud convinced her that this wasn't a charade. Damn him! Damn him to hell and back for leaving her like this!

As her temper brewed hot, all she could think about was revenge. But breaking through her fiery rage, another sensation was gradually making itself known. Her clitoris was slowly but surely heating up! What on earth had he applied down there? Her nipples began to tingle and burn. And her ass! What was going on there? It felt as though the phallus inside of her had suddenly caught fire inside of her. Screaming against the gag did nothing to alleviate the torment being visited upon her anal passage, clitoris and nipples. Movement to salve the tingling and burning sensation wasn't possible because of the bonds he had put her in, but she tried anyway, wriggling desperately seeking relief.

"My God, he's going to be gone for hours," she thought wildly, her mind whirling. "Oh no!"

Struggling for any sort of respite from the feelings the cream produced in her, Arinna writhed, groaned and moaned within her bonds. Beads of sweat trickled down her brow, between her breasts and across her stomach from her exertions. Juices from her pussy flowed as well, seeping slowly down her leg, tormenting her further. Despite being stuffed with the phalluses, they only served to frustrate and increase her torment more because she couldn't move them within her. At the most, she was only able to rub the one in her pussy against the one in her ass by tilting her hips, but that made things worse, not better. She needed to be thoroughly fucked in the ass for the right kind of satisfaction, and her clitoris was demanding the same sort of rough attention. Her nipples needed to be sucked, but there was no mouth available to ministrate to them, and the quivering of her breasts from her rapid panting did nothing to help the situation. She felt as if she was on the tip of an orgasm, but was being maddeningly denied a final relief.

Time ticked by, with Arinna going through short, frenzied spurts of struggling in order to provide some sort of relief from the sensations the cream was producing in her. Each one left her in the same predicament – no satisfaction and more frustrated than before. Her struggles became more and more frenetic as she tried to make some sort of headway and possibly give herself that orgasm that was just out of reach. But nothing worked, her bonds held fast and Arinna's mind kept whirling and twirling, trying to find some way out of this situation. She soon became exhausted both mentally and physically, as her nipples, clitoris and ass continued to burn and torment her with their maddening pleasure.

At some point she heard the door open, and footsteps approach. Was it James?

Noises at the fireplace made Arinna surmise that it was only the maid. The maid! Someone else was seeing her in this state. Oh, how could James do this to her? Shame flooded her and she realized how she must look, bound, gaged, blindfolded and pierced with phalluses, squirming like a cat in heat. Tears of frustration trickled from her eyes, and were quickly absorbed by the blindfold. How he was proving to her that she was no longer in control of herself, and that she was lower than even the servants in his house. She sobbed silently as she writhed more in her bonds, seeking relief from the heat in her loins and her breasts, but none would come.

"James, please come back," she wailed in her mind. "Please come back!"

She heard the maid continue to stoke the fire, and soon she could feel its warmth on her skin. At least she wasn't going to freeze while being tormented to death, she thought ruefully.

Arinna was in a complete haze of sensations and quickly becoming depleted of energy. She felt as if she would faint from the combined pleasure and torment of it all. At least then she would get some respite then, she thought.

As she faded in an out of the fog of tormenting pleasure clouding her senses, she felt a presence beside her. The maid? James? Her question was quickly answered as a large, familiar hand began roughly kneading one of her breasts, salving the burning in her nipple and making her moan loudly again.

With his other hand, he loosened her gag and removed the ball and phallus from her mouth. Arinna screamed with all of the pent-up frustration inside of her, trailing off into a pitiful whimper of "Please!"

"'Please' what, my sweet?" James murmured in her ear, pressing his body against hers. He was naked, and his chest against her breasts sent a shudder through her as her nipples were stimulated, easing the burning there.

"Please help me, M-m-master," she sobbed. "I can't bear it any more." Tears soaked her blindfold again as she tried futilely to press into him, seeking respite from the sensations stimulating her that had not abated one bit since he had left her.

His hand found her clitoris and she sobbed harder as he began roughly pulling at it, the other hand unfastening the straps around her waist and thighs and under her breasts holding her bound to the St. Anthony's cross and the phalluses secured within her. The one in her pussy popped out as easily as it had the previous night, but James grabbed the one in her ass and began moving it within her, soothing the burning within her anal canal. He worked the plug completely loose, and began reaming it in and out of her ass. She screamed and shuddered, arching her back in order to facilitate his fucking her in the ass with the phallus. The wood of the phallus may have been as smooth as glass, but it felt as rough as sandpaper to Arinna as James thrust it in and out of her anal ring. The burning sensation the cream had left behind was slowly eaten away by the friction as he sawed away at her ass with the tool. In and out the wooden phallus went, but it seemed to Arinna that it wasn't enough, and she screamed at him, "Harder!" James chuckled as he did his best to oblige his bound lady-love, moving her body violently against the remaining restraints with the force of his thrusts of the tool inside of her as Arinna grunted, mewled and moaned seeking her release. After a seeming eternity between his fingers pinching at her clitoris and the fucking of her ass with the phallus she was brought to a shuddering climax. Arinna fainted from the overwhelming sensations, and would have collapsed if only for the remaining straps holding her upright.

James quickly moved to release her the rest of the way from the St. Anthony's Cross. Starting at her ankles, he unbound her, massaging her limbs as he went. She slowly came to consciousness as he released the strap around her neck and removed her blindfold. She blinked her eyes slowly as he reached above her to release her wrists one at a time, and she collapsed completely into his arms.

"You did well, my darling," he crooned to her as he carried her to the bed. "You lasted for over two hours. I'm so very proud of you.

"Sleep now. You'll need all the rest you can get for this evening."

Even though she was drifting off to sleep, a flash of something flitted through her body. Was she anticipating or dreading the evening? Only time would tell. But for now, sleep . . .

*****

Arinna came to slowly, gingerly stretching her arms and legs to get out the muscle kinks that remained from her last session of being bound and dominated by James. The fire appeared to have been recently stoked, and the crackling of the logs must have woken her, she thought. The door to the antechamber opened and James loomed in the doorway.

"Awake at last I see," he said. "You have slept the day away, kitten. Hurry up and eat your meal so that we can begin to prepare you for tonight."

Arinna noticed the tray beside the bed filled with fruits and appetizers. Finding herself surprisingly hungry, she began to eat the tidbits. "Is it the same cook as when I was first here," she asked James, slightly stunned that she was trying to make civilized conversation with a man she should have been doing everything in her power to get away from.

"Yes, Sandra is still with us," he said. "Are you done yet?" While appearing polite, there was a tone of impatience in his voice that Arinna didn't quite like to hear. It didn't bode well for her, she thought.

"Yes, I'm finished," she said, as she pushed away the tray.

"Come see your costume for tonight," he said, as he grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her from the bed. She rushed to follow him and not trip over the bedclothes at the same time, again wondering why she didn't struggle to break free from him and run.

He opened the door to the wardrobe, reached in and began handing clothes to her. Everything seemed normal. Petticoat, corset, overdress with attached sleeves, but no chemise. She briefly wondered why, but then decided that the dress wouldn't need it because of the attached sleeves.

"When I return, I expect to find you fully dressed," James said. "Your dresser has everything you need to put your hair up as well." And he quickly left the room.

Arinna began sorting out the garments he had handed her, noticing the lack of bloomers. She went to search for the ones James had removed from her the night previous, but couldn't find them. She blushed furiously, remembering how he had taken them off of her and figured they might have been ripped in the process. I'll just ask him for another pair later, she thought to herself. But soon she realized that he might not have given her them for a reason.

As she was putting on the corset, Arinna realized that the top wasn't going to fully cover her breasts. It obviously had been made to fit her, but the top was about two inches too short – leaving her nipples completely exposed. She couldn't hike the thing up on her body, because then the waistline would compress her ribcage unbearably, and she would end up with an unflattering line on the dress. When she put on the dress, she realized why the corset was the way it was – the neckline on it was equally short and her breasts seemed to spill out in front of her, kept in place by the corset, but exposed for anyone who would care to look. There wasn't even a wisp of cambric to cover them up as the ladies of the demidemonde did sometimes.

12