Arin's Inheritance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice stood up quickly and posed as she had been instructed. Molly leaned down and grasped the hem of Alice's white skirt at both sides of her knees. Watching the woman's expression, Molly slowly raised the hem higher and higher. It slid up Alice's thighs exposing them more and more. Alice blushed slightly, but made no complaint. With the skirt hem now gathered above Alice's waist, Molly bent down to look at the woman's panties. They were indeed soaked.

"Hold your skirt hem where it is now, Alice," Molly commanded.

The woman took hold of her skirt, freeing Molly's hands. Molly hooked one finger into the sodden crotch of Alice's panties and pulled it carefully to one side. Alice's labia were covered with a wet patch of short golden hair. Ignoring any impulse of self censorship, Molly sank a finger of her other hand deep into Alice's vaginal tunnel, and swirled it through the fluids inside the tight, hot space.

Alice's groan of pleasure turned into a sound of dismay as Molly withdrew the finger after a brief period of time. Molly tentatively licked her finger, tasting Alice's essence. Smiling into Alice's face, she then sucked her finger clean, letting Alice watch.

Stepping back away, Molly said, "Jessica, stand alongside Alice, facing me." She was pleased to see that not only did Jessica move into position quickly, but also that Alice made no move to straighten her panties or lower her skirt hem.

Eyeing them both, she inquired, "Do the two of you think you can put up with my lack of experience in these matters? I'm bound to make mistakes, you know."

Jessica answered first, "Yes Miss. We were all new at this at once time."

Alice chimed in, "And I know that we'll both be happy to aid you subtly, if you need help or advice. Being a Dominant can be hard work at times, we've been told."

"Well, you are both lovely and nice, and have pleased me immensely. I'll study this list of hard limits. I may be calling for explanations of a few things, if I cannot find them on the Internet. When are you available for... for... what shall we call it? Playtime?"

"Most evenings and weekends, Miss. Please give us a call. I gave Arin the relevant phone numbers, just in case," Jessica answered. Alice nodded in agreement.

Molly picked up the satchel. "Very well, you'll probably hear from Arin and myself once I really feel like I've gotten the hang of this," she said with a grin. "I must get these keys to Arin now." She walked to the office door. Reaching it and unlocking it, she turned to the women and added, "By the way, I believe in fairness. After I leave, lock this door behind me. Do not open it until you, Jessica, have eaten Alice's pussy and made her cum, too."

Alice's smile turned into a bright, happy beaming. Jessica tried to keep a straight face as she acknowledged, "As you command, Miss," but spoiled the somber attempt with a fit of merry giggling.

On her drive back to Arin's house, Molly was turning all this over in her mind, wondering, "What am I getting myself into? Can I really deal with all this?" As the wind whipping through the open windows of the car ruffled her black hair into a delightful dance, she concluded, "Only time will tell."

(to be continued)

12