Arin's Inheritance Pt. 05

Story Info
Opening a couple of locks.
2.9k words
4.64
40.3k
21
4

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers

(continued from part 4)

Arin was relieved to hear Molly's car coming up the driveway. She opened the front door and stood framed in it as Molly got out of her car carrying the satchel that the lawyer had given her.

As Molly reached her, Arin said, "Welcome back Miss. Were you successful? Did everything go OK?"

In answer, Molly held up the satchel, saying, "Yes, it went fine. Here are the keys. Let's head up to the bathroom and get you out of that suit and into the shower."

Arin felt excitement blended with embarrassment: excitement that she'd finally be free of this clinging, enclosing garment, and embarrassment at how pungent her body had become. She followed Molly as they began climbing the stairs.

Reaching the bathroom, Molly opened the satchel to reveal its treasure trove of keys. "Wow! I would never have guessed there are so many. Have you seen this many locks around the house, Arin?"

"Not exactly, Miss. I only entered the attic for the first time yesterday. I have been too scared to go down into the basement by myself. There is one out building that has a lock on it. I have not tried to get into it, figuring sooner or later I'd find the key for it. I think some of the chests and armoires in the attic have locks on them, but they were left open as we saw."

Molly lifted the lock on Arin's belt, and started fumbling through the array of keys, trying to find the one that matched this lock. After several attempts, a key slipped easily into its opening, but refused to turn. Methodically, Molly set that key aside and continued her search. A few keys later, another key went into the lock. Molly turned her wrist. The key turned and the lock snapped open with a quiet snick sound.

Both women released a sigh of relief. Molly freed the shackle of the lock from the staple, and opened the hasp. Taking hold of the strap that passed behind Arin's neck, she whispered, "Duck your head, Arin." As her friend complied, Molly pulled the strap up over Arin's bent head, forward and then downward, freeing her upper torso. "OK Arin. Peel yourself the rest of the way out of that thing."

Arin took hold of the upper edges of the garment and began pushing downward, slowly wriggling herself free. Molly turned on the shower, and began adjusting the water temperature to a soothing warmth. She herself was undressed before Arin was, and stood watching her friend's antics as she awkwardly peeled the clinging rubber off of her legs. Arin's breasts wobbled in all directions as she struggled. The muscles in her buttocks flexed and relaxed as she pushed downward, presenting a quite erotic display.

Molly stepped into the steamy embrace of the cascade of shower water and told Arin, "Come and join me."

Arin, finally gratefully naked, quickly complied. Molly was amused to hear Arin exclaim, "This feels so good!" as the water began washing away the grime from her skin. By tacit agreement they began soaping each other, running gentle hands over receptive skin. The soaping they gave one another was great fun. They took their time exploring one another tactilely during these ministrations. Each let the other touch wherever she wished with no censure. Explorations became caresses. Caresses became desire.

Squeaky clean, they stop showering and began drying each other with fluffy towels. Desire intensified. Too impatient to fully dry their hair, they towel-dried it as best they could. Molly looked into Arin's eyes, carefully evaluating her reaction to what she stated next. "I really want to take you to bed and make love with you, Arin."

Arin's eyes glistened as she replied, "Oh Molly. I want that so much! You have no idea how much!" Her hands unconsciously stroked her now liberated pussy as she spoke.

Reassured, Molly took Arin's hand and led her into the bedroom. Climbing into the bed, they pressed against one another, kissing and reveling in the warm skin to skin contact. This delicious kissing and rubbing in each other's embrace stoked the fires of their mutual passion.

Taking charge, Molly kissed her way down Arin's torso, letting her lips sample these regions that had been covered by the garment. Exploring the flavors of Arin's belly, Molly looked up past her ample breasts and into her face. "You taste delicious, Arin," she whispered. As Arin's lips curved into a serene smile, Molly added, "I bet you taste even better, the farther down I go," and was rewarded with a lovely flush spreading across Arin's cheeks.

True to her intention, Molly kissed and licked her way down over Arin's mound and into the shaved curves of her labia. "I must ask her how she keeps these so smooth," she mentally noted.

Her progress was interrupted as she heard Arin say, "Miss?"

Resting her cheek against Arin's warm thigh, Molly replied, "Yes, my dear slut girl. What is it?"

Arin made some sounds of indecision, considering how to ask for what she wanted. She finally choked out, "May I taste you as you taste me, Miss?"

Molly laughed delightedly. "Of course. That would seem to be a fair thing to do." So saying, she twisted herself around, straddling Arin's torso, and carefully lowered her own cunt over Arin's face. Her flesh tingled as she felt her friend's hands at her pussy lips, opening them. Moments later, Arin's tongue slathered its way along Molly's wet furrow. Groaning, Molly drew her legs tighter against Arin's torso, embracing her with them.

Caught up in those sensations, Molly almost forgot Arin had asked for a simultaneous tasting. Almost, but not completely. Dipping her head down, rather than opening Arin with her fingers, she let her tongue accomplish this. She slipped the tip of her tongue into the top of Arin's slit, and let it travel deeper as she stroked it downward the full length of her friend's cunt opening. Arin's resultant moan vibrated some of Molly's sensitive tissues, since the moan issued from a mouth clamped over her pussy.

Arin started eating Molly's cunt so vigorously that Molly was having trouble concentrating on reciprocating. Now being able to get a good look at Arin's formerly caged sex, Molly decided to open Arin's pussy lips with her fingers and visually feast on the sight of Arin's glistening inner tissues. Visually feast, that is, whenever she could keep her eyes open – Arin often caused such feelings of ecstasy that Molly closed her eyes to savor such moments. When her eyes were open, she noticed that her friend's cunt did resemble an exotic flower. Its petals engorged and puffed open, its clit stood up like a tiny stamen, the delicate tissues surrounding her urethral opening raised up into an inviting little bump, and the deep well at the center of the flower began oozing its fragrant nectar.

Arin offered no complaint at merely being held open, so focused was she on her feast. Her hands had come up and around to grasp Molly's ass cheeks, pulling her pelvis downward so she could drill her tongue deep into her friend's vaginal tunnel. Her lips now sealed the opening fully as she sucked the juices being produced by the drilling action of her busy tongue. She felt Molly stiffen suddenly, and start to shake.

"Oh fuck, Arin! I'm going to cum! Don't stop!" Molly cried, pressing herself down firmly on Arin's torso.

Arin did not stop.

Molly shrieked joyfully as her orgasm exploded in her core. Her cunt churned and spewed, drenching Arin's face as the bucking of her hips made it impossible for Arin's lips to maintain their seal over the opening.

Arin licked gently now, cleaning the region around Molly's cunt. But her licking got very intermittent as Molly caught her breath and became active at Arin's pussy once again. She started by licking down one side of Arin's now fully erect clit, teasing it. Then the other side. Then swirled her tongue around and around its area, not quite touching it.

Arin endured this 'torture' for a while, and finally mumbled up into Molly's cunt, "Please!"

Molly smiled, and engulfed the clit with her warm lips, sucking and bobbing her head. The clit was, of course, much much smaller than a cock. But Molly endeavored to give her friend a sort of 'blow job' which she gauged to be quite effective, given the way Arin began verbalizing, "OMG! Oh shit! How are you doing that?" mixed with many inarticulate sounds of pleasure.

Since Arin was obviously happy with what was being done to her, Molly continued sucking her clit, and pumping it in and out of her lips. But she also inserted two fingers deep into Arin's pussy, and began moving them around. The inside of Arin's cunt felt like warm, creamy butter. Molly explored all of its turbulent walls, finding that Arin articulated louder when the fingers stroked her front wall, right beneath her clit. Pressing there also drove Arin's clit up farther into Molly's mouth.

Knowing that Arin was almost reaching her peak, Molly slipped one well-lubricated finger out of her cunt, and rubbed its sticky wetness over the tiny raised bump surrounding Arin's pee hole. This sent Arin over the top! She screamed gloriously, and shook underneath Molly like a miniature earthquake. Not wanting to release Arin's clit until her orgasm ran its course, Molly kept her lips in place, but cupped her hand over Arin's cunt, trying to capture the juices gushing from it as Arin's muscles contracted violently.

As Arin quieted, Molly drank from the cup her hand formed at her friend's pussy, then licked her hand and Arin's labia as clean as possible. Completing this as best she could, she reversed her position, to lie atop her friend, face to face, naked body to naked body. Embracing her, she kissed her sweetly as they each thanked the other for such lovely releases.

Molly rolled them both onto their sides, arms and legs still entwined, and they rested, drifted, dozed for an indeterminate period of time. Ultimately, Arin murmured with closed eyes, "I'm rather glad to be out of that suit, and fully available to you now, Miss."

That reminded Molly of what the lawyer has said about the suit. Murmuring back to Arin, she informed her, "Oh, by the way, the lawyer, whose name is Jessica Wallace, told me that that suit is fully washable. So you don't have to worry about how to clean it."

That triggered a further train of thought. Molly intoned, "Now, slut, I have a bone to pick with you."

Hearing these words, Arin became more alert.

"Why did you reveal our relationship to the lawyer?" Molly asked calmly.

Arin replied with a quavering voice, "Jessica already knew about my aunt. She flat out asked me if I had found a Domme yet! Since she knew what was going on, I thought it would be OK to tell her about you. I did praise you, Miss," Arin finished defensively.

Molly thought about that before replying, "OK, I guess it was reasonable in that instance, but please tell no one else unless you discuss it with me first. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss," Arin confirmed.

"What does Jessica look like?" Arin inquired, after a short pause.

"She has amazing brown eyes," Molly described the uppermost thing in her mind. "They are about the same color as yours. Her hair also falls to her shoulders, like yours does, but instead of your dark brown, hers is auburn. She is lovely, and about your height and build. Oh yes, her pussy is also fully shaved, like yours."

Arin's eyes bulged slightly. "Her pussy!? How would you know its shaven?"

Molly chortled at Arin's astonished expression. "She stripped for me. Completely. There in her office. And also asked to be my submissive." Molly considered for a brief time, than asked, "If she did, would that bother you, Arin?"

Arin did not have to ponder this very long. "If she's cute, and willing to play with us, I think having a 'sister' might be great. I'd be happy to meet her, and give it a try."

Molly waited a few moments, and then said with a grin, "Alice, on the other hand, has a soft golden fur covering her pussy."

Arin's eyes bulged out even more. "Alice? There's another one?"

"Yes, Alice is Jessica's receptionist. They were both submissives to your aunt, who was quite active it appears."

"It certainly sounds like she was," Arin replied distractedly, trying to absorb this new information. She finally blurted out, "What does Alice look like?"

"She's cute, rather petite, with long blond hair that reaches about mid-back, " Molly related. "Her eyes are a beautiful green. I did not have time to see her fully undressed, though."

"What a pity," Arin said, rolling her eyes. This caused them both to break into giggles.

Molly playfully slapped Arin's ass, saying, "Up wench! This warm afternoon is perfect for skinny dipping."

Arin laughed, "Yes Miss. Can you please bring the keys along as we do? We will be going near that out building that is locked. It would be nice if we could see what's inside."

Molly nodded, and scooped up the satchel. Whooping with happiness, they both romped naked out of the house, into the sunshine, and across the soft grass to reach the sparkling blue pond. After a playful interlude in the cool water, swimming, splashing, and occasionally grasping each other's nude flesh, they walked over to the locked building, letting their bodies dry in the warm sun.

It did not take Molly long to determine the proper key for this lock. It snapped open, and they pulled the large wooden double doors open on their creaking hinges. The far interior was rather gloomy, and they could not find a light switch, so they decided a deeper investigation would have to involve flashlights. But right inside the door they found a vehicle that looked like a rickshaw. It had a padded seat set above two large wooden wheels, and two long poles with support struts jutting forward and angling downward from its main body.

Molly immediately saw its potential. Turning to Arin, she commanded, "Go up to the attic, girl, and fetch one of the longer riding crops."

Arin took a second to digest this command, finally replying, "Yes Miss," as the penny dropped, and raced away.

Molly pulled the cart out of the building, and pounded the padded seat as she waited for Arin's return, getting most of the dust off of and out of it. The fabric covering it revealed a bright sunflower pattern as the dust wafted away.

Arin returned and deferentially handed Molly the crop.

"Good girl. Now get between the poles and hang onto them. We don't want this thing tipping over backwards as I climb onto the seat."

Without a word, Arin positioned herself as she had been instructed, and held the poles.

Molly slowly and carefully climbed into the seat, but the vehicle showed no evidence that it was inclined to tip over. "OK, girl. Try lifting the handles now," she told the naked woman in front of her.

Bending and straightening, Arin was easily able to lift the long poles into a horizontal position. The vehicle was beautifully balanced.

"OK, girl. Let's go. Pull me around the property wherever its rather level."

"Yes, Miss," Arin replied, and began pulling. The vehicle rolled easily forward, to the delight of both women.

Molly felt like a queen, albeit a nude one, being pulled around in this fashion. She enjoyed watching the play of Arin's back muscles as she lifted and pulled on the poles. She appreciated the way Arin's hips swayed side to side as she walked, her buttocks rippling as their muscles propelled her forward. Molly could even look down and see her calf muscles bulging and relaxing as they worked.

From time to time, Molly flicked Arin's butt lightly with the crop, making her both yip and giggle. As they progressed around the property, it seemed that Arin was tilting her pelvis forward more and more, exaggerating the prominence of her butt, inviting Molly to use the crop even more firmly on her gradually reddening flesh. "Do you like me using the crop on your ass, girl?" she called out.

Arin looked over her shoulder, but kept pulling the cart forward. "I do, Miss, very much. It feels... well, I can't say exactly why. But it feels 'right' to me, if that makes any sense." She walked several more paces and added, "You can strike a little harder, though. If it gets too harsh, I can tell you."

Molly whacked her friend's ass a little harder. The crop landed with a resounding 'slap' sound that made Arin gasp, and then moan, nodding her head. "Thank you, Miss," she uttered, pulling the cart even faster. The red mark made on her ass cheek by the crop head bobbed side to side as she strode forward with more haste.

Molly recalled Arin's plea to be humiliated and transformed into a slut – to be used sexually. Today, they had made love as lovers and friends. This cart play, with Arin acting as a naked 'beast of burden' and being slapped with the crop was perhaps playing to her need for humiliation. A small cloud of concern floated over Molly's good mood. She wanted her friend to be happy and fulfilled, but this role of the Dominant was so unfamiliar to her that she was truly uncertain as to how to proceed. Molly decided to give some serious thought as to how to give Arin more of such humiliation.

Perhaps starting tomorrow.

(to be continued)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers