Arin's Inheritance Pt. 10

Story Info
Learning about the basement.
6.1k words
4.73
41.3k
23
3

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

Molly had arranged to have Arin away from the house for the day for the special treat of being pampered at a day spa. Therefore, when Jessica arrived, they had the house to themselves.

As Jessica walked from her car to the house, Molly admired the way the woman's simple light blue dress set off her auburn hair. When the wind lifted the woman's skirt hem briefly, Molly caught a glimpse of her pussy at the top of her luscious legs. Jessica made no effort to snatch at her errant dress -- she just continued her proud walk to the door.

"Welcome, Jessica," Molly said as she opened the door, letting her in.

"Greetings, Miss, and thank you for summoning me," Jessica said, gracefully placing herself on her knees and bending forward to kiss Molly's foot.

"Mmmm. I wonder if I'll ever get used to that wonderful feeling of your lips on my foot, girl." Molly looked down at her submissive as the woman stopped worshiping her foot and settled back into a kneeling position. "As I told you over the phone, I want to understand better about using the BDSM toys we found in the attic."

"Yes Miss. But you can gain a better understanding of their use in the basement, I think," Jessica said, tactfully.

"The basement? That's got the furnace, and a fuse box. It's wood paneled, but dim down there and rather unappealing. Arin and I seldom go down there. What good would that place be?" Molly asked with her brow arched in confusion.

Jessica grinned mischievously. "May I show you, Miss?"

Molly observed the twinkle in Jessica's eyes. "Of course, you little imp. Lead the way."

The two women descended into the dim basement.

"See?" Molly said. "This is a very boring place."

Jessica said nothing. She merely walked over to one wall where a few clothing hooks were fixed to the wood there. Reaching up, she twisted one of the hooks. There was a subtle click.

A section of the wood panels moved, revealing a hidden opening. Jessica stepped into the darkness of the opening, reached sideways and flipped a switch. Lights came on revealing a large room. Molly followed Jessica inside, where the woman showed her the location of the light switch, and also a similar clothing hook on the wall to manipulate the door open and closed.

Satisfied that she herself could work the door, Molly turned and found herself staring at various pieces of bondage equipment. There was a wooden frame dominating the space in the center of the room. Over in one corner was a cross shaped structure. Another corner contained cages, both large and small. Near the cross, she saw a saddle shaped thing with a dildo protruding up out of it, and recognized it as a Sybian device.

There were storage cabinets, their closed doors concealing their contents. Molly also saw a large wheel like structure, and next to it a sort of table. There was actually too much for her to comprehend at once.

"Holy Hannah!" Molly exclaimed. "What a room!"

Jessica smiled. "Arin's aunt loved to play," she confirmed.

"How did she get all of this stuff in here?" Molly queried.

"She had many submissives over the years, both male and female," Jessica explained. "I imagine she purchased the devices, one at a time, and had the submissives lug them down here. I know that Alice and I carried down that bondage cross, and the smallest cage."

"It looks amazing. I want to learn how to use all this stuff, and I can't wait to play with you, Alice, and Arin in this room. But I need to know not only how to use it, but what it feels like to the recipient. I only feel comfortable doing things to people when I understand the effects I'm having," Molly stated.

"That's very understandable, Miss. And also very commendable. I'm willing to help you in anyway that I can, of course."

"True. When we met, you promised to bear with me as I climb the learning curve of becoming a Dominant, since I am so inexperienced," Molly reminded her.

"You may be inexperienced, Miss, but you show very good instincts. Alice and I feel lucky to be yours. Being the Dominant is not an easy role. We're aware of this. Where would you like to start, Miss?" Jessica asked.

Molly sought her advice. "Where would you suggest? What would be easiest? I don't want to be clumsy when using anything."

"Hmmm. Perhaps the bondage cross. It's easy to secure the person to it, and they get to lean against it. Do you wish me to bind you to it, Miss?" Jessica asked, eyes sparkling.

"Yes, Jessica. How exactly is that done?"

"With cuffs, Miss. They are in a cabinet over here." She walked to one of them as Molly watched. "As I fetch them, would you please remove your clothing, Miss?"

"Oh yes. Of course. It makes sense to have the person naked before binding them in place," Molly agreed.

Jessica chuckled. "Well, yes Miss. Unless you want to tear or cut their clothing off while they're helpless."

Molly thought about having Arin all tied up, and ripping a blouse and panties off of her. The image made Molly shiver with delight. "I'll certainly keep that in mind," she told Jessica. "But I don't want this dress ruined," she explained as she unzipped and stepped out of it. She wore nothing underneath it. She also slipped off her shoes, and placed everything on the table, after blowing some dust off its surface.

Jessica had retrieved some cuffs as they were talking. Turning back, she saw Molly standing there naked. Walking back toward her, the auburn haired woman licked her lips as she looked Molly over, making Molly blush a little self-consciously.

Kneeling, Jessica began applying two of the cuffs to Molly's ankles. Whether by chance or deliberately, her hair brushed against Molly's mound as she turned her head to reach for the other ankle.

As Jessica stood, Molly held out her hands for wrist cuffs, watching carefully how Jessica buckled them in place, and observing the metal ring that stuck out from each cuff. She was feeling the first twinges of submission as her wrists and ankles were bound in the leather.

With Jessica, Molly walked over to the bondage cross, glad that the well lit basement room was warm and dry. Her naked feet did, however, leave footprints in the dust on the floor. She made a mental note to have one of her submissives sweep and vacuum the place sometime soon.

Jessica gestured. "The ankle cuffs go to these clips down here. They usually need no adjustment, since the submissive should be able to hold her legs that far apart easily. See how these clips will go to the rings on the cuffs you are wearing?"

"Yes, Molly answered, "They resemble the hooks found on the end of a leash for a very strong dog."

Jessica nodded. "That's right, and they open and close the same way as on a dog's leash. That makes clipping them on and off very easy. The upper clips work the same way. See?" she said, holding one up. "But anchoring the wrist cuffs requires an adjustment. The clips here are secured on longer ropes." Taking Molly to the side of the cross, she continued, "And the ropes go through these pulleys. The Dominant pulls down on the ropes until the proper amount of stretch is achieved, then secures the ropes on these hooks."

Molly looked closely, and nodded her understanding. "These rear hooks look like things I've seen on docks to secure boats in place." She wound the rope several times around the hook, and tucked it under itself. "Like that?"

Jessica tugged on the rope, testing that it was fastened firmly. "Excellent, Miss -- just like that. You'll see that the restraints on the other devices, such as the central frame, the wheel and the table, all have similar methods of holding the subbe. So what you learn here is applicable to those other items as well."

Molly returned to the front of the bondage cross. "I see the front of this cross is padded. Is that normal?"

"Some are padded, and some are bare wood, Miss. This padding avoids splinters if the victim grinds against the cross. Nothing but the best for Arin's aunt."

Molly took a breath. "I want you to pretend you're the Dominant, and I'm the submissive as we try this out. Can you handle that, Jessica?"

"Yes, I think so, Miss. After all, I experienced these devices with Arin's aunt, so I've got ideas of things to do. Also, it's not unusual for a Dominant to command one submissive to do things to another, thereby acting 'dominant' as they obey."

"Good. Because if I do things to you, Alice, or Arin, I really want to have a better idea of what the recipient experiences. I have no real desire to inflict pain, per se. But I understand that sometimes mild pain can either transform into pleasure, or heighten pleasure by contrast, or something. Am I making sense?" Molly asked, quizzically.

"Yes, Miss. Perfect sense. Some amount of pain often can heighten the pleasure received. Of course, not everyone reacts the same. For instance, I like things rougher than Alice does. But perhaps that's because her body is so petite."

Molly considered that statement before responding, "So that would mean that if I was using a flogger on you two, for Alice, I'd swing my arm with less power, and for you, with more power?"

"Precisely. And you can always start out more gentle and work your way up, watching the subbe's reactions. Well, let me demonstrate, if that's OK with you, Miss."

Molly swallowed hard, realizing that subconsciously she'd been chatting to delay this. "Come on. You know you need to understand this better," she chided herself mentally. "OK," she said aloud.

"Before we begin, what's your safeword, Miss?" Jessica asked, deferentially.

"My... s... safeword?" Molly stuttered.

Jessica began to explain. "It means..."

"Oh, I know what it means, Jessica. It just hadn't occurred to me that I'd need one," Molly stated flatly.

"Miss, while restricted, you might cry out words like 'no' or 'stop' because it's a natural reaction of your body. But if you had time to reflect, you might realize you don't really want things to stop -- you just spoke from shock or surprise. Sometimes screaming out such words actually helps you deal with the sensations. If you say those words, I would not stop. But if you say your safeword, I'll stop immediately."

Stark realization raced through Molly's mind. "OMG! I'll be placing myself into her hands! Restrained, I'll be helpless, trusting her. But I've said repeatedly I want to understand this D/s relationship from both sides. This is a way to learn from the submissive's viewpoint," she thought. "Do I trust her? That's the bottom line. I'm already getting a taste of how much Arin must trust me. This is certainly an eyeopening learning experience."

Her inner dialogue complete, Molly became aware that Jessica was calmly waiting for an answer. "Errr... I guess my safeword is 'red' or maybe 'redredred' if I can't control myself.

Jessica giggled softly. "Very well, Miss. The word 'red' said any number of times will work just fine. Now, will you please stand facing the cross, with your feet near the bottom arms of the 'X' it forms?"

Molly moved up against the padding of the cross, and shuffled her feet sideways, wider and wider, very aware of the exposure this created at her labia.

Jessica knelt down and snapped the ring of first one cuff, and then the other, to the clips firmly anchored in the wood.

As a test, Molly tried to draw her ankles closer together. They only moved about an inch. Her ankles were secured. She doubted she could even reach down to unhook herself unless she fell down onto the floor onto her ass. Then she might be able to lean over to one ankle and unhook it.

"May I have your arm, Miss?" Jessica said, quietly.

This was the moment of truth. Once even one of her wrists was secured, Molly would truly be unable to free herself. Hand shaking only slightly, she put her wrist into Jessica's outstretched hand. Her heart thumped hard as she heard the 'click' of the clip snapping onto the ring of the cuff.

Jessica worked the rope in its pulley, slowly drawing Molly's hand up and out until her arm was fully extended. There was a pause as Jessica secured that rope, and then walked softly behind Molly to grasp her other wrist and raise it to be hooked. Molly's heart was racing as her second wrist was drawn up, out, and secured. Her nude body was pressed firmly against the cross padding. Experimentally pulling downward with her arms, she felt only a tiny amount of give there. She was indeed helpless and vulnerable. What a sensation!

She had lost track of Jessica's position. There was a subtle click from behind the cross, and a panel in front of her face swung away like a small door or window, and Jessica, standing behind the cross, was staring into her face.

Startled, Molly could only say, "Oh! I can see you."

Jessica grinned. Was there an impish twinkle in her eye? "Of course, Miss. It's more fun if I, or others, can see your expressions, even though your back is to the room. How are you feeling?"

Molly checked her emotions, and responded, "Very helpless. A little scared. A tiny bit excited. Sort of breathless in anticipation."

Jessica's smile broadened, and her brown eyes gleamed. "Ah yes. Anticipation. You've touched on a key point." She strolled out of view. After a moment, her voice came from behind Molly. "Once you have the subbe secured, you can just stand, and watch her squirm, doing nothing to her. Just letting her anticipate what might be done to her when she's trapped like this."

Perhaps it was the verbal suggestion that triggered it, but Molly suddenly felt her body begin to squirm. Her knees tugged inward, she pulled with her arms. This made her torso rub on the padding slightly, moving her mashed tits a fraction. Overall, she could move very little, though.

"Yes, you look delicious when you squirm," Jessica said, deliberately omitting the word 'Miss' now, since she was slipping into the role of the Dominant. After a lengthy pause, she slapped Molly's bare ass with her open palm. The 'crack' of hand on flesh was loud in the silent room.

Molly jerked, and gasped from shock. She barely had time to suck a breath of air before Jessica's palm slapped her other ass cheek, perhaps a bit harder. "Ow!" she cried out as her mind registered the stinging sensation.

Jessica reappeared in front of Molly's face, smiling with satisfaction. "How are you feeling... girl?" she inquired.

The sting in her ass was fading. Molly replied, "That was certainly surprising. Quite a shock, but better now."

Jessica locked eyes with her. "It is polite to say 'thank you, Miss' when you receive the gift of my attention, slut," she said quietly, but with purpose.

Molly started to sputter before realizing that Jessica was only doing what she, Molly, had commanded: acting as the Dominant. Gathering herself, she replied humbly, "I'm sorry, Miss. Please forgive my oversight. I'm new and inexperienced at this, but I'll try to do better."

Jessica crossed her arms, considering, then spoke, "A good answer, girl. But that was only my hand. We will see how you handle something, let's say, stronger." She disappeared from sight, and Molly heard a cabinet door open, a rustling sound, and then it shut again.

Molly trembled slightly in her restraints, wondering what 'stronger' meant. She didn't have too long to wait, just an eternity. There was a faint whistling sound that preceded an impact on her ass that made her cry out, "Ahhhh!" as she ground her body against the padding to try to escape the sudden stinging pain. "Thank you, Miss!" she called out, hoping that would satisfy Jessica. More whistling sounds. More impacts. "No, please!" she begged. The impacts continued, gradually getting stronger. The skin of her ass warmed up as her blood vessels dilated. When it felt like her ass flesh was on fire, the impacts ceased.

Jessica came into view, but her image was blurry. Molly blinked her eyes several times to clear the tears that filled them. When she could see clearly, she noticed the thin stranded flogger that Jessica was holding. "Stings, doesn't it?" she heard the woman ask.

Swallowing to clear her throat, Molly replied, "Yes, Miss. My ass feels like its aflame. Please tell me I will not have welts."

"Of course you won't girl," she assured Molly. "The trick is to not hit the same area several times in succession. Your ass is just a lovely shade of red at the moment. Too bad we don't have a camera."

Molly's face flushed with perceived humiliation. Perceived, should such images be made public knowledge. "Please, Miss. Not that. Anything but that." The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could censor them. She was experiencing a true act of submission.

"Anything, slut? You'd suck my toes? You'd lick my ass hole and stick your tongue deep inside it to please me?" Jessica asked, smiling.

Molly nodded, eyes tearing again.

"What, slut? I can't hear your answer," Jessica fairly growled.

Molly's eyes widened. Swallowing her pride, she whispered, "Yes, Miss. I'd suck your toes and lick and tongue your ass hole."

"Very good, you're learning," Jessica commented. "I noticed that even though you cried out 'no' you didn't safeword, did you? Did you remember you could?"

"Yes, I remembered, Miss. But the pain was actually tolerable, and my ass actually feels very good now. Sort of warm and alive," Molly replied.

"Do you think I'm doing all right in my role as a Dominant, then, Miss?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, Miss," Molly answered humbly. "I'm learning a lot."

With a strange smile on her face, Jessica went out of sight behind Molly. A moment later, Molly felt Jessica's cool hand caressing her butt. The sensation was astonishing! "Oh my!" Molly moaned. "That feels simply amazing."

"It does, does it?" Jessica whispered in her ear. "How does this feel, then?"

Molly felt Jessica's lips kissing her warmed ass. Kissing, licking, even gently nibbling. Molly moaned and moaned, even managing to stick her ass backward in offering for more. She felt Jessica's hand move between her thighs to cup the short, soft fur covering her mound. The hand slid from there down into her sex, parting and opening her labia. She almost lost control as Jessica's fingers dipped into her vaginal tunnel.

When Jessica's tongue began washing Molly's perineum, Molly strained to clamp her thighs together, and pulled and strained with both wrists to lift her body upward on the cross. Her efforts were mostly in vain -- she barely moved. But the tension in her muscles heightened the tension of her impending orgasm, driving her higher in excitement than she could ever remember.

Jessica expertly held her there, at the edge, trembling and shaking, for an amazing amount of time. Just as Molly feared her arm muscles would no longer be able to contract, Jessica shifted her tongue to Molly's ass hole, wetly licking it and then probing it as her fingers plunged deeply into Molly's cunt, rubbing her inner walls.

With a loud shriek of release, Molly came.

Her orgasm was spectacular! Her body jerked and danced in the restraints. The fact that she had absolutely no control of what was being done to her allowed her to completely let go and just experience. Her thinking mind went blank. She was just a mass of sensation. Her cunt spewed wave after wave of juices all over Jessica's hand. Jessica fingered her and tongued her until the noises she was making died away, and her muscles went limp.

Jessica gently removed her tongue and fingers, stood up, and pressed her body all along Molly's back, embracing her with warmth. She gently kissed Molly's ear and hair, whispering, "There, there."

Panting to recover her breath, Molly felt wonderful. She was in a hazy cloud of bliss. After several minutes, she managed to mumble, "What the hell did you do to me?" This was delivered in a tone of wonder, not one of censure.

Jessica giggled softly, "I think it's a good idea to make the subbe cum the first time she experiences a new device, so I made you cum, Miss."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers
12