Arin's Inheritance Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers

Ted was still holding his cock inside Arin's ass when suddenly Ted accelerated his pace for several strokes and then planted his dick so hard it looked like he was trying to shove its tip right into her womb. He grimaced. Jessica cried out, "Ooooo. He's cumming! I can feel his muscle contractions right here in his scrotum!" Arin also began writhing in yet another orgasm of her own.

When Ted cums, he doesn't hold completely still. He gives a tiny, tiny thrust each time his cock spurts, as if trying to drive the semen just a bit deeper. I counted four such thrusts before his face relaxed into a smile, and he leaned his torso forward against Arin's again, then relaxed, holding her. Kenneth moved up against her back, and Arin was completely enclosed by hot, sweaty man flesh, as their sperm swam inside her depths.

The men kept Arin's holes plugged with their cocks as long as they could. All five of us caressed Arin's spreadeagled, restrained, nude body. The men fondled her torso, both back and front, while we women reached out to stroke her arms and legs. Gradually, the men's cocks softened, and began slipping out of her as they went limp. Their emergence was either aided by, or merely accompanied with, some rather wet sounding cum farts from her pussy and ass.

When Ted's cock came free from Arin's cunt, Jessica quickly took it into her mouth to clean it. Limp, the cock was now small enough for her to easily suck it. Similarly, as Kenneth's cock slid out of Arin's ass, Alice was right there to lick it clean. I smiled as I watched her spend a lot of time mouthing, licking and sucking his smooth ball sack.

Clean and smiling, the men gave us all a kiss -- even blindfolded Arin -- dressed, and departed without saying a word. Arin, slightly exhausted from her orgasms and the vigorous fucking she'd received, slumped in the ropes holding her wrists. Both her cunt and her ass were oozing and dripping strings of sticky white semen. With my camera, I took several closeups of her ravished orifices. The white of the semen showed up well against the redness caused by the friction on her flesh.

Taking off Arin's blindfold, I took several overall shots of my well-used submissive from various angles. She was still wearing the tatters of her T-shirt and panties. The T-shirt looked glued to her skin with her sweat. I made certain that I captured her expressions as the other two women taunted her about how slutty she looked and behaved. The taunting was all done in fun. I planned to hang these photos in her room, to remind her daily about this humiliating, and therefore thrilling, adventure.

Jessica and Alice helped me free Arin from the frame, whereupon it was obvious that Arin was still somewhat hyper with elation. I removed the tatters of her T-shirt and panties. Since she was still dripping, I slipped a diaper on her, once her ankles were freed. We left the dungeon, switching off its lights and closing its secret panel. I took them all out into the warm sunshine on our porch.

"Jessica and Alice, take down your jeans and panties to your ankles, lift your T-shirts enough to show me your breasts, and sit down with your knees wide apart on these chairs," I told the two women. They actually giggled as they complied. Having your clothes pooled at your ankles feels naughtier than taking them all the way off. When they were settled, I told Arin, "My dear slut girl, dive in there and use your mouth and fingers to make each of them cum."

Of course, she could only service one woman at a time, so the other watched her actions avidly. Since both Arin and Jessica always have clean shaven pussies, this could be why Arin started with Jessica. She latched her mouth on that smooth flesh and sucked as her fingers disappeared from sight within the woman's cunt. I helped her, by kneading and caressing Jessica's lovely tits, delighting in their textures.

By the time Jessica flooded Arin's mouth with her cum, Alice's cunt, with its fine golden fleece, was dripping with anticipation. "Don't make her cum too fast," I warned Arin. "I want her to have equal time, and she already looks ready to burst." Arin obeyed, eating Alice's cunt slowly and gently at first, while I fondled her slightly more petite tits. Jessica watched, with a rather dreamy expression on her face. Alice let her excitement build and build, until she finally grasped Arin's head, and practically vibrated her cunt against Arin's lips as she erupted in orgasm.

"Take your time, ladies. When you feel ready, you may dress again," I told the grinning, satisfied women. After Alice and Jessica had time to enjoy their orgasmic aftershocks, I dismissed them, so I could have some time alone with my friend. I pulled my girl into a loving snuggle on the sofa we have on the porch. "How are you doing, slut girl?" I whispered into her hair as she rested her head on my breasts.

"Oh Miss, I'm overwhelmed. That was just so... so... perfect. The whole experience. From being handcuffed to the tree, to being fucked by both those strangers! I feel fantastic. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she murmured into my breasts. I could tell that, at this moment, she was more focused on her fuck session than the cunnilingus she'd just performed. "Will I ever know who those men were?" she asked.

"Maybe someday," I replied. "But for now, as we stroll around the town, and you see the men looking at you, I want you wondering if perhaps this is the man who fucked your cunt, and maybe that is the man who fucked your ass."

I take Arin to places like cafes and restaurants often. She's a lovely woman, and many of the men catch her eye and smile or grin at her. I love seeing her blush when they do that.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,260 Followers
12