Arin's Inheritance Pt. 13

Story Info
Finding a suitable 'punishment' for her girl.
7.4k words
4.74
38.8k
24
9

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,245 Followers

Arin was in agony.

Molly had left early that morning, to do some work and run some errands. Arin was bored, so she'd decided to do some self-bondage, even though Molly had forbidden it.

Headstrong, she got out the leg cuffs with a chain between them, plus handcuffs. Placing the keys on top of a low footstool in the living room, she went into the kitchen, stripped herself naked, and cuffed her ankles. Getting down onto her belly, she attached one handcuff to her right wrist. Bringing her heels to her buttocks, she reached back behind herself and grasped the chain of her leg cuffs, looping that over the handcuff connector. Carefully and blindly, she closed the second handcuff onto her left wrist. She was now restrained in a hogtied position.

Sensations of heady ecstasy threaded through her, as she feel how helpless she'd become in this position. She allowed herself to moan happily as shivers of delight coursed along her nerve endings. Being bound like this was like a drug to her – she thrilled when Molly tied her up, and wanted to experience these feelings more and more. She even thought it a bit unfair for Molly to forbid her from doing this to herself. The feeling of defiance pleased her.

For a while.

Her mind started generating fantasies. Maybe she got like this because someone broke into the house, grabbed her roughly, tore her clothes off and tied her up. Maybe he was going to fetch his buddies, and they were all going to use her like the whore she was. Thinking about this, Arin groaned happily and wriggled her tits and cunt against the tile floor beneath her. Her pussy leaked a small amount of her juices.

The fantasy continued growing in her mind. Maybe they'd bring along their girlfriends, who'd laugh and jeer at her predicament. They'd call her all sorts of filthy names, and slap her bare ass – maybe even spit on her. Arin reveled in humiliation, and this scenario sent a hot flush through her face and neck. She writhed harder on the floor, leaking even more aromatic cunt juices from her now brimming pussy. She couldn't quite stimulate herself to the point of orgasm, strain as she might. Even this frustration was pleasurable.

Finally, she looked at a clock. Holy Hannah! How had so much time passed? Arin wasn't sure when Molly would return, but she figured she'd better start freeing herself, or she'd get caught. As she tried to move, she found her arms and legs had cramped from being held in this position for so long. She tried rolling, which was rather impossible. She ended up squirming like an inch worm, working her body toward the keys in the next room. A slimy sort of trail formed in her wake as her sopping pussy slid over the smooth tiles beneath her.

When she got to the living room, she had to wriggle much more carefully, since the floor here was polished wood. What looked like a smooth flat surface when a person walked over it turned out to be a rough surface with tiny ridges and cracks, when that person was dragging her naked flesh over it. Her erect nipples kept getting caught in such ridges, so she had to lift herself by arching her back in a partial twist to free them without much damage. Her progress was terribly slow and more painful than on the kitchen tiles.

The living room seemed infinitely longer than it had ever been, its length emphasized by her agonizing progress. After a subjective eternity, Arin finally reached the low footstool with the keys. She knew she had to bump the stool, to jar the keys onto the floor, then back up to them and partially roll onto her back to get them into her hands. Bumping the stool with her shoulder, she listened for the keys to hit the wooden floor. Nothing. She arched her back to raise up and look at them, trying not to scream as her body protested this movement. They were still there, perhaps a little closer to the edge.

She bumped the stool again, harder this time. Still no sound of keys striking the floor, and she was tiring. Gathering her strength, she put more effort into the movement, but cramped muscles made her jerk unintentionally. The stool tipped all the way over with a crash, and she heard the keys strike the floor and skitter along it.

Frantically, she maneuvered her body around the upturned stool, searching for the keys. There they were – under the couch! Whimpering under her breath, Arin scuttled to the edge of the couch, rolled onto her side with her back to it, and tried to stretch her feet and cuffed wrists beneath it, blindly trying to reach the keys. She couldn't.

Arin rolled back onto her belly, and wept. Wept from frustration. Wept from pain. Completely helpless, she could only wait for Molly to return. The floor beneath her face got wet from her tears. What was Molly going to say? What would she do? She'd forbidden Arin to indulge in self-bondage, and Arin had disobeyed, and there was no way to hide that fact. Miserable, Arin fell into a doze. Hours passed.

A car door slammed, causing Arin to wake. The light coming through the windows was dim, so it must be very late. She couldn't feel her arms and legs at first – everything was numb. Until she shifted. Then frayed nerve endings began flooding her brain with pain messages, making Arin gasp and hyperventilate.

Molly's cheerful voice rang out as the door opened near the stairway. "Arin, I'm home." There was a pause. "Arin?" Molly continued. "Where are you?" Concern was creeping into her voice now.

Arin gritted her teeth and gasped out, "In here, Miss." Her voice was barely a whisper. She tried again, calling out in desperation, "Molly! I'm in the living room. Help me, please!"

She heard rapid footsteps, and the room lights snapped on, flooding the room with illumination. "OMG!" Molly cried. "What's going on?" She ran over to Arin and dropped to her knees alongside her friend.

"I'll explain, but please, please get the keys out from under the couch and uncuff me," Arin pleaded. Molly had to shift Arin's body away from the couch, making her wince as her limbs changed position. Getting down on her stomach, Molly snaked an arm under the heavy piece of furniture, and managed to snag the keys.

Heart full of concern for her friend, she carefully and gently unlocked the handcuffs first, grasping Arin's arms as they came free and slowly lowering them to her sides. Freed from the hogtie position, Arin was able to finally straighten her knees, groaning in a mixture of pain and relief as her feet touched the floor. Molly unlatched the leg cuffs, and began massaging Arin's tormented limbs, restoring their circulation, feeling the muscles tense each time her friend winced. Gradually, the tissues softened and melted.

"How long were you like that?" Molly asked, once Arin's breathing was near normal, signaling that her pain was abating.

"Since about an hour after you left, Miss," Arin whispered, truly abashed to admit this.

Molly's eyes widened in shock as she mentally computed the amount of time. "I'm thunderstruck, Arin. I don't think I can discuss this with you rationally right now. I brought us dinner, so we'll eat. If you can sit upright, you can eat at the table with me. Otherwise, you can kneel to eat, or eat face down on the floor. Don't bother to dress."

Molly went into the dining room, and set out the plates and food. A few minutes later, a crestfallen Arin entered the room on shaky legs. She sighed as she folded her body onto a chair. "Thank you, Miss," she mumbled humbly as Molly set her dinner in front of her. They ate in silence, as Molly processed what Arin had done to herself. Arin knew she'd been very bad, and wondered what her punishment might be. Without daring to make eye contact, Arin said, "I'm very sorry, Miss. Sorry that I didn't listen to you. Sorry for being disobedient."

"Yes, slut. You should be. Putting yourself in danger like that. You'll be punished, all right. You can count on that. But I'm not going to react in anger. I'll sleep on it," Molly responded with a quiet tone of voice.

They went to bed, and Molly let Arin join her, cuddling her through the night. Holding her friend, she was grateful Arin was relatively unharmed, but upset that Arin had disobeyed. The pain her friend had suffered, waiting for Molly to return home was a punishment in and of itself. But was it enough to drive the point home? These were thoughts that Molly pondered as she fell asleep, inhaling the scent of Arin's hair, and feeling the weight of her submissive's head on her breast.

In the morning, as Arin cooked them both breakfast, Molly listened as Arin explained why she'd done the self-bondage. Arin told about her fantasies when in restraints like that – the thoughts that went through her mind, and how they excited her.

Molly countered with, "That's all well and good, slut girl. I understand how it turns you on. But now do you see the dangers involved?" As Arin slowly nodded, keeping her eyes down, Molly continued, "What if I'd been gone for the weekend? What if I'd been in an accident, and couldn't get home at all? Sweetie, you're precious to me, and those thoughts scare me."

Arin spoke quietly, "I really understand now, Miss. I was frightened as well, once I realized that I had no chance of reaching the keys. That was stupid of me, and I'm sorry. Have you decided on my punishment?"

"Yes, I believe I have," Molly answered. "Go upstairs and put on your simple black dress. Nothing else."

"Yes, Miss," Arin whispered, and departed quickly.

Minutes later, she returned, dressed as instructed.

"Take off the dress, and bend over," Molly commanded. "Wet this with your mouth," she added, holding up a large butt plug.

Arin lifted off the dress and leaned against the table. She quickly slobbered all over the surface of the butt plug. Its diameter was large enough that trying to take it into her mouth was a challenge.

Satisfied, Molly took the plug from Arin and screwed it into her asshole, listening to her friend's grunts as her anal opening stretched wide, and then her sigh as it went deeper, the anal ring clutching it firmly in place. "Put your dress back on, and let's go to the car."

Driving them both to a wooded park, Molly grabbed a backpack from the car's rear seat, and they walked along the paths through the park's forest, until Molly found a suitable spot. It was a relatively open stretch of path, with a nice bench alongside it. "Strip, slut," Molly ordered.

Arin flushed with a mixture of humiliation and excitement as she pulled off her dress. This was a public place, and she was now naked, except for the butt plug. Anyone could wander along this path at any time. Molly pulled a rope from the backpack, doubled it over, and proceeded to tie it around Arin's waist. She also tied Arin's wrists into the loops at the sides of her submissive's waist. "Normally, I'd tie your wrists behind you," she commented. "But after yesterday's fiasco, with them held behind you all day, your shoulders need a rest."

"Thank you, Miss," Arin said, appreciatively.

"Can you move your wrists very much now?" Molly asked Arin.

Arin experimented. Her movements caused her torso to wiggle enticingly, but her wrists stayed by her sides. "No, Miss. I can't," she responded.

"Good," Molly said, smiling. Tying another rope to Arin's waist rope, she tugged gently. "Come with me," she ordered, leading Arin a short distance along the path. Finding a suitable tree, Molly used the rope to tether her naked slut to it, in view of both the path and the bench.

"For your punishment, Arin, you're going to stand, kneel, or sit here, in plain view. People coming along the path will see you. I'll be watching, and within earshot to hear what's going on, in case you need my help. You're going to humbly offer anyone who passes the use of your body sexually in any manner they choose."

Arin blanched briefly, then blushed a deep red. She choked out, "I have to ask them to fuck me?"

"Not exactly. You need merely to make the offer. You don't have to beg them. We'll see how people handle this situation."

Molly retreated to the bench, took a book from her backpack, sat down and began reading, keeping a weather eye on her slut girl.

Not too long thereafter, a middle aged man appeared, strolling along the path. When he saw Arin, he quickly averted his eyes and sped up his walk, moving past her before she even had a chance to speak. He said nothing as he passed the bench where Molly sat, reading.

Time passed.

A happy-looking brunette came smiling into view. The moment she spied Arin, she stood stock-still, emitting a loud gasp. Eyeing the ropes that bound Arin's wrists to her waist, the woman asked, "What happened? Are you all right?"

Arin spoke in a reassuring voice, "I'm fine, Miss. Thank you for asking. I disobeyed my Miss." Arin nodded in Molly's direction as she said this. "She's teaching me a lesson. I'm to offer myself sexually to anyone that happens by, such as yourself."

The woman's eyebrows rose until they disappeared under her bangs. "What? Sexually? And you're OK with this?"

Arin smiled and replied, "More than OK, Miss. It's actually quite exciting. My pussy is lubricating like mad as I wait here. You seem so nice, I'd be thrilled to service you in any manner you wish."

The woman was clearly taken aback by such direct speech. She put her hand to her mouth, perhaps unconsciously telling herself to think before speaking. She glanced over at Molly, who seemed to be ignoring this interaction, but who was actually listening intently, protective of her girl.

The woman finally broke her silence. "So... if I asked you to..." She paused, and swallowed hard. "If I asked you to... lick my... you called yours a 'pussy' I think. If I asked you to lick my pussy, you would?"

Arin looked right into the woman's eyes. "Yes. I'd truly enjoy doing that, Miss." As she stated this, Arin gracefully lowered herself to one knee, then the other, and finally sat back on her heels, bringing her head more or less level with the woman's crotch.

Nervously, the woman looked up and down the path, debating with herself. Out of the corner of her eye, Molly watched the woman mentally battling, torn between propriety and desire. The woman said, so quietly that Molly almost couldn't hear her, "I've never had a woman do that to me, but I've fantasized about it. OK. I want you to do it."

Lifting her skirt and reaching down to tug her panties to one side, the woman stepped close to Arin. Arin leaned forward and began licking. Always a lustful little bitch, Arin not only licked, she began sucking at the woman's labia, also. The noises from her eating carried easily to where Molly sat. Molly pretended not to hear it, turning a page in the book she was reading.

At first, the woman kept scanning up and down the path, watching for people that might be approaching. Gradually, as Arin intensified her oral attentions, the woman paid less and less attention to her surroundings, closing her eyes from time to time, tilting her head back as if to lean into Arin's mouth. Her legs were getting wobbly, so she carefully shuffled sideways, not wanting to pull her crotch away from Arin's greedy mouth. Ultimately, she braced her back against the tree to which Arin was tethered.

Molly grinned mentally as she watched out of the corner of her eye. Arin's mouth was fastened to the woman's cunt, sucking like a remora, determined to get the woman's juices. The woman's mouth was open as she gasped for air, her eyes rolling up and backward, her hands still busy holding her skirt up and her panties to one side. Suddenly she began bucking against Arin's mouth as an orgasm seized her and shook her like a rag doll. She was trying not to make noise, so her cum was vocalized with a long hissing wheeze of breath. As the sensations faded, the woman slid down the tree trunk, ending up sitting on the ground.

When her eyes came back into focus, she smiled weakly and somewhat shyly at Arin, and remarked, "I've never cum from oral sex before. That was simply amazing! Amazing!" She sounded bemused.

Arin was still kneeling, busy licking the area around her mouth, unable to wipe her face properly, since her wrists were pinned to her sides. Seeing this attempt, the woman said, "Come here," and reached out to gently pull Arin's face toward her own. First she gave Arin a sweet kiss of thanks, and then licked the more obvious patches of her cum juices off Arin's face. Looking up and down the path once again, the woman told Arin, "Stand up, please," and helped by lifting Arin at her waist as Molly's submissive staggered to her feet. The woman stayed seated, her back braced against the tree trunk.

The woman's hands pulled at Arin's waist, making her step closer. Arin understood what she wanted, and walked with her feet straddling the woman's legs, spreading her thighs apart as her pussy neared the woman's face. The woman first examined Arin's cunt closely, using delicate fingers to open her labia, retract her clit hood, and probe her openings. It was obvious that this woman had never had this close a look at another woman's cunt, and was taking full advantage of this opportunity.

Molly could even hear the woman sniffing as she tested Arin's scent. Decision made, the woman extended her tongue and tentatively lapped at Arin's labia and slit. After a minute or two, the woman was eating Arin's cunt with intent, savoring her freely flowing cunt juices. That's when everyone became aware of the voices of some approaching people. The woman's eyes widened in fear, and muttering an apology to Arin, leaped to her feet and scooted off like a frightened deer, adjusting her clothing as she ran.

She had not disappeared from sight, however, when the strolling couple came into view. The man and the woman caught a glimpse of the fleeing, disheveled woman, and then focused on the bound, naked woman displaying a gaping, dripping cunt.

"What's going on?" the man demanded.

Arin's face colored a deep red. "You interrupted a woman who was eating my pussy, Sir," Arin stated quite openly.

"Eating your..." the man choked out. "With you all tied up..." he coughed. "Trussed up like a..." He couldn't seem to articulate a full sentence, trying to process this scenario, complete with another woman in view, clothed, sitting quietly on a bench, reading a book.

His companion was less befuddled. "Hush, Tom. She's obviously helpless like that. You should be helping her."

Tom rebutted, "I was getting to that, Sally. Excuse me for being shocked," he said, voice tainted with sarcasm. "Do you need help, young lady? We'll untie you."

"Oh no, Sir. That's not necessary. My Miss will untie me when she decides the time is right for it." Arin nodded in Molly's direction, unable to lift her arms to point.

Tom approached Molly, while Sally stayed near Arin. "See here, Madam," Tom began, "what's the meaning of this? How dare you treat that young lady like this?"

Quite composed, Molly looked up from her book. "It's quite simple," she stated in a voice loud enough to carry to where Sally and Arin listened. "My friend over there is also my submissive. She submits to my will by choice, and enjoys having me control her and give her tasks and commands. But recently, she disobeyed me in a serious manner, and that deserved a punishment. Right, my dear slut?"

Arin, bowed her head and replied, "Yes Miss. I was very, very bad, and I'm glad you see fit to punish me."

Molly beckoned to Tom to bend closer so she could speak to him privately. "Between you and me, please be aware that my friend is perfectly happy with mild humiliations like being tied naked, and placed where people might see her. The thrill of discovery excites her immensely. Also, she's always a horny, randy slut of a woman, and wants to seem to be forced to service people sexually, especially while restrained in various ways. She was close to having an orgasm from that woman that ran away just now. She'll certainly delight in having sex with one or both of you, if you wish it. Check her pussy – you'll see how excited she is."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,245 Followers