Arin's Inheritance Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's expressions of indignation and shock faded into an expression of thoughtful consideration as he walked back to Sally, rubbing his chin. Speaking to Arin, he said, "Your friend over their says you're doing all this voluntarily. I'm having a difficult time believing her. You can tell us honestly, dear girl. What do you want us to do?"

Looking directly into Tom's eyes, so he could see the truth behind her statements, Arin said, "Sir, I freely offer myself to serve you, or the lady, or both of you, sexually. I'd be honored to do so, and I'd enjoy it immensely. Would either of you like to make use of my offer?" Arin looked over at Sally, to include her in the proposal.

Molly was quite proud that her friend had stated this so clearly, with no hesitation in her voice. She watched as Tom and Sally whispered quietly to one another, discussing this unusual situation. Finally, Tom told Arin, "If what you say is true, your vagina should be lubricating with arousal. I'd like to see if this is the case. May I?"

"Please do, Sir," Arin replied, matching the man's rather stiff, formal cadence of speech. She widened her stance to better expose her sex to the couple. Both Tom and Sally bent over and peered as Tom reached out to part Arin's labia.

Moments later, Molly heard Sally exclaim, "She's wetter than I think I've ever been. Look at those waterworks of hers!" Sally reached between Tom's hands, to slip her finger into the heated depths of Arin's cunt. "Simply yummy," was her voiced conclusion. "You were really close to cumming, weren't you?"

Arin moaned happily as she felt the finger inside her. "Yes, Miss. Very close. Mmmmm." Her hum of happiness became a throaty growl as Sally shoved two more fingers into the now bubbling cauldron between Arin's thighs, and began a fast finger fucking action.

"Grab her, Tom! Don't let her fall over!" Sally directed as Arin's knees threatened to buckle. "She's so close, I want to make her cum on my hand." Sally was obviously relishing this experience. Tom moved behind Arin to support her. Molly stifled a laugh as she saw how avidly his hands engulfed Arin's tits, using them as handles to support her. He was pressed along Arin's back, with his hands kneading her breast tissue. That, combined with Sally's plunging fingers, sent Arin over the edge.

Shaking, groaning, and moaning, Arin writhed as a copious discharge of her cum juice anointed Sally's hands. The pungent scent wafted along the path, reaching Molly's bench.

"She's all nice and wet for you, Tom," Sally said. "Let's put her on her back. Her release was so intense she might otherwise fall over. Now it's time for her to make me cum too." She and Tom carefully lowered Arin to the ground. Sally tugged off her shorts and panties, straddled Arin's face and stooped down. Arin reacted instinctively when that fragrant cunt was dangled over her face. She started sucking, licking, and tongue fucking it.

Meanwhile, Tom opened his shorts, and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. His cock was standing straight out, and he wasted no time lifting Arin's legs to hang them over his shoulders. He stroked the head of his dick up and down Arin's slit several times to wet it, and then plunged it into the highly receptive bound woman. Leaning forward, he began pumping in and out of her furiously.

Sally was moaning and grinding her pussy on Arin's mouth, bracing herself with her hands on Arin's chest. Her hands were busy kneading, rolling and pinching that tender flesh. Occasionally, she and Tom kissed as they played with their temporary sex toy.

While this was happening, two young men came along the path from the other direction. As they came level with the bench on which Molly was sitting, the noises from the fucking trio caught their attention. Coming to an abrupt halt, they stood there, staring with bulging eyes at the sight. Since Molly was sitting there, one of them turned to her and asked, "What's happening?"

"Have a seat, and I'll explain," Molly said calmly. Dumbstruck, they obeyed, sitting down next to her but never taking their eyes off of the erotic display. "The woman on the ground – the one with her arms tied to her sides, and being used by that man and woman – she's my friend," Molly began. "She did something naughty, so we agreed that as her punishment, she would have to sexually service anyone wandering by who wished to use her. That couple chose to do so."

"What?" one of them exclaimed. "She's letting people fuck her? Really?" At Molly's nod, which he only caught from the corner of his eye, he continued, "Does that mean we could screw her too?"

Molly leaned forward into their line of sight so she had their full attention as she answered, "I don't know. Are you old enough to drive a car?"

Their expressions indicated that they thought this was a rather strange question for her to be asking, but both of them answered, "Yeah."

"Then let me see your driver's licenses," Molly demanded.

They still looked confused, but the obscene sounds coming from the trio were compelling. Each fished his wallet from a pocket, pulled out a driver's license, and handed it to her.

Molly looked at each license carefully, and also their faces. "OK. So Joe, you're 19 years old, and Charlie, you're 18?" They nodded agreement. "Then I guess you're both old enough, so you can have her next. Wait here until the couple is done." Molly returned their licenses and sat back, again giving them an unobstructed view. She chuckled to herself, watching them trying blindly to thread their licenses back into their wallets, without taking their eyes off Arin.

It didn't take much longer. Sally was making a throaty, keening sound as she started twitching her cunt in orgasm. Seeing that, Tom gave several quick deep thrusts, and then grunted loudly as he buried his cock as deep as possible and dumped his load there. He and Sally kissed passionately as they let their orgasms run full course.

Satisfied, Tom pulled his drooping, dripping cock out of Arin, rocked back onto his heels, and then stood, pulling up his underpants and shorts in the same movement. Gallantly, he assisted Sally in rising up off Arin's face, and let her lean on his shoulder as she struggled back into panties and shorts on her now tipsy legs. Thanking Arin and Molly, they continued down the path, with huge grins plastered on their faces.

"Our turn?" Charlie asked eagerly, jumping to his feet.

"Yes," Molly confirmed, "but who's going first?"

The teenagers tossed a coin, and Joe won. Young and impetuous, he practically threw his clothes onto the bench, and raced over to Arin, who was still on the ground, on her back. Charlie also stripped off, and stood alongside Arin as Joe gingerly pried open her labia. A drizzle of Tom's cum oozed out of her opening, but this didn't deter Joe in the least.

He slipped his cock into Arin's brimming honey pot, and braced his torso with his arms so that it rose almost vertically above her pelvis. His butt muscles started contracting and relaxing rhythmically as he lifted his own pelvis up and down, fucking the naked bound woman below him.

Molly watched, fascinated, as Charlie knelt down and started playing with Arin's tits, almost as if fascinated with their warm, bouncy feel. Charlie's cock was rigid, bouncing up and down in tiny movements geared to his heart rate, which was fast accelerating. Arin was groaning happily, with a blissful look on her face. Tom had taken her almost to her brink, and this young cock plunging in and out of her, plus the young hands toying with her tits finished the job.

"Ohhhh yes! I'm cumming!" Arin cried, trying to buck up into Joe's thrusts. Her churning cunt was too much for the rather inexperienced young man, and with a loud wail of his own, his balls began emptying his seed into her. He kept plunging in and out, the cum mixture creating a white froth at Arin's vaginal opening.

Hearing and seeing the two people in orgasm proved too much for Charlie. With a sound of dismay, he watched in horror as his cock jerked, and a healthy stream of cum jetted from it, arced through the air, and splatted all over Arin's breasts and neck. "Oh shit!" he cried. "I couldn't stop it! I never got to fuck her!" He sounded utterly dismayed.

Joe merely rolled off Arin, scooted back against the tree, and sat there as his glistening cock drooped down to rest on his thighs. He was panting and smiling, and seemed a bit oblivious to his surroundings, probably mentally reliving the last few minutes.

Arin looked up at the desolate expression on Charlie's face. Beaming a smile at him, she whispered, "Put your cock in my mouth. Let me get you hard again, so you can fuck me." She whispered it, but things were so quiet that Molly heard her, even from the bench. She was proud that her girl was being so thoughtful – or horny – or both.

Charlie looked surprised. "You want my dick..." he swallowed hard before continuing, "...in your mouth?" His voice cracked during the last part of his question. It was obvious that as far as oral sex was involved, he was a virgin. He might've been a virgin to any sex, for that matter.

Arin nodded encouragingly, and opened her mouth to show her willingness.

"But it still has drops of my cum on it. It's messy!" he explained.

"Doesn't matter. Don't worry. I want it just as it is," Arin countered. "Come on. You want to fuck me, don't you? Give it to me, please." Again she opened her mouth.

It may have been the word 'fuck' that got to Charlie, but whatever it was, he quickly shuffled up to Arin's head and angled his semi-flaccid cock into her warm lips. Arin's cheeks hollowed as she began sucking, and Molly had no doubt that her friend was caressing that dick with her tongue as she suckled.

Charlie's look of incredulity transformed rapidly to one of horny lust. Teenagers may cum quickly, but they also have amazing powers of quick recovery. Within minutes, Charlie's cock was more turgid than he'd ever felt it before. Arin's mouth skills were nothing short of miraculous. Charlie looked over at Molly and confessed shyly, "Ma'am, I've dreamed about having a woman... ummm... from behind."

Molly grinned. "You mean doggy style?"

Charlie blushed red hot. "Yes, Ma'am. But with her arms tied, she can't get into that position."

Molly stood up and approached them. "That's sort of true. But I think we can accommodate you. Help me get her to her knees." After they had Arin kneeling, Molly moved about a foot in front of her friend and placed herself on the ground at right angles to Arin. "Now help lower her head down onto my tummy, Charlie. She can use me as a pillow."

With help, Arin bent over at her waist, and her head came to rest on its side on Molly's stomach, turned so she could look into Molly's eyes. Charlie waited no longer, eager to bury his dick into Arin's cunt. Arin winced a couple of times as the inexperienced teenager poked at her cunt at poor angles for entry. Neither Molly nor Arin could assist him, given their current positions. Finally, Charlie leaned over, got a good look at his target, opened Arin's pussy with his fingers, and held her like that as he guided his cock with his other hand.

He connected.

Arin's eyes widened as she felt his hands grasp her hips and his cock sheathe itself in her vaginal tunnel. She mouthed the words 'thank you' to Molly as Charlie began fucking her.

He was young, vigorous, intense, and... goal oriented. He wanted to get his rocks off before anything might happen to break the spell. "Holy shit! I'm really fucking a woman!" his expression seemed to convey, as Molly looked up into his young face. His excitement was contagious.

"Fuck me, Charlie," Arin moaned.

"Yes, fuck her good. Make her cum, if you can. Just keep a steady rhythm, and feel her reactions," Molly advised.

Charlie pounded into Arin, his balls slapping her clit. Her head began rocking on Molly's tummy, and her body writhed in Charlie's grasp.

"She's almost there, Charlie! Keep going!" Molly directed.

Suddenly Arin's eyes screwed up and with a wordless cry, she began cumming. Charlie bellowed, "OMG! I feel her!" and began spurting into Arin's rippling cunt depths. Bodies sweating, the two people joined by Charlie's pulsing rod of flesh, shook and writhed together in ecstasy. Molly beamed at both of them, thrilled.

With a final gasp, Charlie leaned his torso down along Arin's back, and kissed the damp nape of her neck. "Thank you," he murmured.

Arin turned her head toward his and smiled, saying, "Thank you, too. I loved it." Molly untied Arin's tether rope, and she and Charlie both helped Arin up, and moved her to the tree. She sat in the spot vacated by Joe, who was now up and dressing. Charlie dressed also, and with a cheerful wave, they started walking away.

"Can you believe that?" Molly overheard Charlie exclaim to Joe.

"I know! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there myself!" Joe replied, and the two of them 'high-fived' before disappearing from sight.

Molly was considering whether Arin's 'punishment' was done, when 3 women came into view. They appeared to be in their twenties – two brunettes and a blonde. Of course they were curious why this brown-eyed woman with dark brown hair was bound as she was. Molly gave the same explanation she'd given to the earlier passersby, and told them to look at Arin to their heart's content.

Being women, they examined her closely, perhaps looking for flaws, or at least points of comparison to their own bodies. They commented on her sleek, lithe body with its healthy bronze glow. They lifted, jiggled, and judged her C-cup sized breasts. They seemed to be quite taken with the appearance of Arin's smoothly shaved pussy. And, of course, the cum dripping from it, which made them giggle. Arin alternately blushed with mild humiliation at such frank appraisals, and beamed from all the compliments. She also had to explain to this fascinated audience, in detail, how she kept her labia so smooth.

"So, her task is to sexually gratify all who ask for it?" one of the brunettes asked Molly.

"Just for the moment," Molly answered, grinning. "Not always. Not everyday."

The brunette looked at her friends. Unspoken communication took place. They came to a tacit agreement, nodding eagerly at one another. She spoke their decision, "Then we'd be foolish to pass up a chance to have her eat our pussies. She's rather trussed up. How about if we sit on the bench, and she kneels for us?"

"Sounds like a wonderful idea. I bet my girl is thirsty, aren't you, slut?" Molly asked Arin.

Arin flushed a deep, deep, red, but also licked her lips before answering, "Yes, Miss. I'd be delighted to dine on all three of their pussies."

Molly helped Arin to her feet, and they all proceeded to the bench. The women were wearing skirts, so it was a simple matter for them to step out of their panties, which they placed into their purses. Sitting on the bench with their thighs apart, they pulled up their skirts to reveal 3 gorgeous cunts, covered with soft, well-trimmed hair. The blonde was either a true blonde, or she paid careful attention to detail. The women knew that if anyone else wandered by on the path, they merely had to close their legs and lower their skirts to regain modesty.

The brunette who'd spoken beckoned to Arin, and Molly helped her friend kneel between those lovely thighs of hers. The bench height was perfect. Arin just leaned in and began her talented cunnilingus. She couldn't use her hands, restrained as they were, so she had to compensate with eager movements of her tongue and lips. Very quickly the brunette had her head back, eyes closed, focused on the erotic sensations being generated at her sex, as her two friends watched, waiting for their turns.

As Molly turned away to step back a few paces, she spied a face peering from the bushes. It was that same middle aged man that had first seen them here. The one that sped past them, averting his eyes. He must have doubled back, overcome by curiosity, and was watching from near concealment. The women being serviced by Arin either hadn't noticed him, or didn't care since he was keeping his distance.

Molly quietly and unobtrusively slipped up beside the man. "Hello," she said, in a gentle, friendly voice, not wanting to startle him. When he didn't bolt and flee, she added, "Enjoying the show?"

The stranger blushed and stammered, "Y... y... yes. I hate to admit it, but I am." Molly had to listen closely, because his quiet reply was being drowned out by the brunette's vocalizations as she peaked from Arin's oral attentions.

"I don't know why you hate to admit it," Molly chuckled quietly. "Aren't we all interested in sex? Watching it? Doing it?"

"You both caught me by surprise, earlier," the stranger stated. "Coming upon a tied up naked woman, who was not calling for help, I had no idea what to do. I ran by, but then my curiosity grew, so I came back through the woods, and have been watching for a while. You're both so open about this. I'm both envious and amazed."

Molly looked at the front of the man's pants. His erection was threatening to split his trousers wide open. "Would you like a turn with my girl when she's finished with her current task?" Molly asked. Arin had shuffled between the legs of the second brunette, her head obscuring that woman's pussy. But the other two pussies, one dripping with cum, and the other one – the blonde's – drooling with anticipation, were clearly on display.

The man's embarrassed flush deepened. "I'd love to, but I just couldn't. Not in public like that. The sight's really getting to me, though," he groaned.

"OK, look," Molly said. "We're pretty well concealed here. Take your cock out of your pants as you watch the show."

"You mean, take it out and jack off?" the man whispered, almost choking with the conflict of need and hesitancy.

Molly grinned at him. "No, I mean take it out and let me pump it for you. I'd be happy to give you some relief."

His expression was that of inner struggle. His eyes darted back and forth from the display of cunts and cunnilingus to Molly's face, trying to judge if she was being serious. Finally, lust and need won out, and the man unbuckled and unzipped his pants, and lowered his underpants enough that his cock and balls hung free.

Molly heard him gasp as her gentle hand wrapped around his rampant shaft. Her other hand took possession of his scrotum, softly rolling his testicles in her hand. She looked up, and saw his attention riveted on two open, dripping pussies. Both brunettes were relaxing and shaking in gentle post-orgasmic aftershocks as Arin went to work between the blonde's thighs.

With a loving touch for this stranger in need, Molly pumped his cock, slowly, knowing he was close to cumming, but wanting him to have time to enjoy her contact for a while. They both watched Arin dining on the moaning, writhing blonde.

One of her friends was offering happy comments of encouragement. "You look lovely like that, Suzie. See how eager she is for your cum juice? Go ahead, dear. Flood her mouth. We both did, so it's your turn to let go. She really knows how to eat pussy. Feed her."

Suzie shuddered, groaning, and grabbed Arin's head. She held Arin's mouth and tongue right where she needed it. When she came, it was explosive. Her cunt erupted, her cum spraying out from either side of Arin's face, anointing Molly's friend's shoulders with fragrant fluids.

This proved too much for the stranger to hold back any longer. Molly felt his cock spasm, and jet after jet of white, creamy semen splatted onto the leaves of the bushes. Molly kept pumping until the final drops dribbled out. Using a well practiced stripping action of her hand, she ran it from the base of his cock shaft up to its head, pressing out a final white, sticky drop, which she swiped off with a fingertip. She sucked the fingertip clean as the stranger muttered a quiet thanks, clothed himself once again and melted out of sight into the forest. All that was left to show that he was ever there was the scent and taste of his cum.