Arin's Inheritance Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly walked back over to the bench, where the two brunettes had stood up, and helped Arin to her feet. The blonde was still resting, thighs sprawled, eyes closed, savoring the climax Arin had given her. Molly untied the ropes from Arin's body and eased the butt plug out of her ass. The brunettes fawned over her, thanking her profusely, hugging her and kissing her. The blonde finally recovered enough to join in. Arin was thoroughly thanked by the trio, with kisses and caresses.

As the three women started to depart back along the path, Molly commented, "Not bothering to put your panties back on?"

The trio spun around, and giggling impishly, lifted their skirts to give a final flash of pussies and pubic hair. Then they wrapped arms around each other's waist, and practically skipped out of sight, they felt so alive.

Molly gave Arin her dress. "Here, put this on now," she directed.

"Thank you, Miss," Arin replied, grinning from ear to ear. She'd clearly enjoyed this experience.

As they walked, hugging, back to the car, Molly said, "Arin, I know that really wasn't a punishment for you, because you enjoyed it so much. We were only playacting at it being a punishment. But the fact remains that secret self-bondage can be dangerous, as you learned yesterday. I know you have this urge or need to do it, and I assume that having me tie you up doesn't fully satisfy that need, but let's not have it be secret anymore. When you want to do that again, tell me your plans ahead of time. We'll work out a way that I can check on your safety at appropriate times, OK?"

Arin paused them in their walk. Turning to Molly and embracing her fully, she raised eyes brimming with tears of happiness. "Thank you, Miss. Thank you. I love you, Molly," she spoke from her heart. The two friends kissed deeply, and returned home.