Arizona Heat Pt. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers

"Now it's getting interesting!" Jenny said, as she smiled and stretched my toes back.

"At some point one of Tracy's friends dared me to kiss Allison on the lips." I said, as I squirmed with delight as Jenny found a ticklish spot on my foot. "I was kinda drunk and feeling bold, so I turned to Alison, leaned towards her and kissed her full on the lips. As I did so I lost my balance ever so slightly and leaned into her little harder than I meant to. Before I knew it she was kissing me back, much to my surprise. Time seemed to stop, and we held that kiss for about 5 seconds, although it felt like 5 minutes. We both sat back, blushing madly, as the other girls cheered and hooted. I was afraid that Allison would be terribly embarrassed and run off crying, but she just sat there blushing with the biggest grin on her face I have ever seen. The other girls made such a ruckus Tracy's mom came down and told us we had to be quiet and go to sleep."

"So that's how you got your first kiss with Allison. How sweet!" Jenny said as she massaged the instep of my right foot.

"But there's more... oh Jenny, that feels so good." I sighed. "Because we were the last ones to go to sleep, most of the best spots had already been taken so we had fit in wherever we could find space, and while I found a spot next to the pool table, Allison was at the other end of the room which bummed me out because I wanted to talk to her and tell her what really happened so she didn't get the wrong idea. Alison seemed to go to sleep very quickly though, so I thought it could wait till the morning. It was getting warm downstairs with all the body heat, so after I went to the bathroom I just crawled on top of my sleeping bag wearing big loose T-shirt and panties. I dozed off and woke up suddenly the middle of the night in almost pitch darkness."

"Someone was touching me, ever so gently on my stomach." I said, recalling that magic night. "I kept my eyes closed as I pretended to be asleep. After a few seconds I could feel a hand starting moving slowly up under my T-shirt. I felt my whole body tingle and I gasped slightly when the hand reached my right boob. It stopped suddenly when I gasped, so I mumbled and squirmed like I was dreaming, then lay still. I could hear a girl breathing really close to me, and she started breathing faster as her hand began to gently feel my boobs. I lay there for, like, 10 minutes, pretending to be asleep and getting incredibly turned on while this mysterious hand caressed and explored my body. I fought the urge to open my eyes because I didn't want to scare away whoever was touching me -- it felt so nice. Eventually the hand withdrew, and I suddenly felt soft lips on my own, giving me a kiss so delicate it was like being kissed by a soap bubble. That was my most erotic experience ever at that point in my life."

"Was it Allison?" Jenny asked excitedly, as she massaged my left calf.

"Well, I didn't know." I said. " I tried to peek, but it was so dark I couldn't tell. But secretly, I hoped it was. Everything seems normal at school the next week, and Allison gave no sign that anything was wrong or even different. But after the slumber party I felt different. I started having these strong, strange feelings whenever I was near her. I started noticing things about her that I never noticed before; the shape of her lips, the silkiness of her skin, the softness of her hair. I found myself thinking about her constantly. On Friday I noticed she seemed preoccupied and nervous. Finally at the end of the day as we were preparing to go home from school for the weekend, she nervously asked me if I would like to come to her house on Saturday to listen to records and maybe stay over, adding that she just got the new Leif Garrett album. I was of course terribly excited, and said I would be over at 5:00."

Having finished with my lower legs Jenny leaned forward on the couch and reached down, gently massaging my thighs, first with her soft hands and then with just the tips of her fingernails. My entire body started to tingle and my already wet pussy began to drip, as I felt a wet trickle make its way towards my ass crack.

"Go on." Jenny said softly.

It was getting hard to concentrate as this blonde goddess fondled my thighs while eyeing me with a hungry look. Every time she leaned forward her breasts surged hypnotically in her black lingerie. I took a deep breath to steady myself, and continued. "I rode my bike to Allison's house and we went up to her room and started listening to albums and eating cookies on her bed. After we finish the cookies Allison smiled and giggled nervously. She kept looking at me shyly then dropping her eyes to her lap. I could tell she wanted to ask me something. I had been thinking about our kiss, and the mysterious girl that had brought me such pleasure at the slumber party all week, and now that we were alone I was filled with all kinds of unfamiliar feelings and desires. Allison was biting her lower lip and blushing, which I thought was so cute. I grinned and leaned towards her, asking her what was on her mind. She wouldn't say, so I started tickling her. She suddenly blurted out that she really liked me, and that she thought I was pretty. And then she shyly asked me to kiss her again like I had done the party."

"Oh Kate, that is so sweet!" Jenny said, as she leaned forward, and gently brushed a finger against the side of my throbbing pussy as she massaged my inner thighs. With every long stroke of her hands she brushed ever closer to my slit, driving me crazy.

"Mmmm...So I did, only it lasted much, much longer this time." I said, with a dreamy smile. "Then I asked her to...Oh yes...touch me again like she had done at the...Ahhh... party. The look on her face said it all -- it was her that night! We kissed again and I let her feel me up, and that's how...Ohooo... my first ever make out session began."

"What a sweet story." Jenny said, as she stopped massaging my thigh, sat back and placed my left foot in her lap. She caressed it tenderly with her right hand while she took a sip of wine with her left, before setting the glass back on the table.

I took a sip of wine as well, and smiled at Jenny. She smiled back and I watched as she gently raised my left foot from her lap, pulled it to her face, and tenderly took my big toe into her warm, soft mouth. I felt a jolt of electricity running through my body, every part of which felt as if it were vibrating. She then took each toe in turn, gently sucking them with her lips and teasing them with her tongue. I had never before considered toes to be an erogenous zone, but what Jenny was doing to me was turning me on so much my left hand was stroking my pussy before I even realized it. Jenny finished with my left foot and with a wicked smile she placed it high on the back of the sofa, giving her a better view of my masturbation. She then took my right foot, leaned forward till my thigh was nearly vertical and began sucking my toes while running her right hand up and down the inside of my right thigh.

Jenny's touch was driving me insane, and I vigorously thrust two fingers into my cunt again and again as my thumb massaged the swollen nub of my clit. I began to moan and whimper as a long-awaited orgasm surged within me. As I neared climax, Jenny put my right leg over her shoulder, gently kissing the back of my thigh just above the knee and brought her hands down on either side of my right thigh. When my orgasm was seconds away, she gently dug her nails into my thigh from both sides and pulled her fingers up towards my knee. The sensation of her nails moving down my thighs triggered an intense orgasm that left me trembling and breathless.

Jenny then knelt between my thighs, gently caressing my hips and abdomen while fixing me with her eyes. She found my left hand, still dripping with my cum, and raised it to her lips. She kissed my hand, then pressed her face into my wet palm and inhaled deeply before tenderly taking each finger into her mouth and sucking them clean. She returned her attention to my eyes as I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her close. I reached up and fumbled with the unfamiliar ties of her lingerie. She smiled and assisted me and soon it joined the rest of the clothing behind the couch. Jenny and I took each other's hands and intertwined our fingers as we gazed at each other, illuminated by the soft light of a dozen candles. I had never seen her so beautiful and sexy before. Her long hair was brushed and shone like dark gold. Her eyes, filled with desire gazed at me tenderly, and her skin glowed like silk.

I unlocked my fingers from hers and slid my hands up her arms to her shoulders drawing her close for a lingering and passionate kiss. I thrilled as her breasts pressed against mine and the weight of her body pushed me into the cushions. I felt warm, safe, and smothered with affection under her. It occurred to me that Jenny was really coming out of her shell. Whereas this afternoon she was timid and submissive, in the few short hours since our first encounter she seemed to have found new reservoirs of confidence. She had arranged this whole seduction on fairly short notice, and she had been very much in charge from the moment I walk through the door. It was actually an enormous turn on, as I had almost forgotten what it was like to be the seduced. It was so relaxing and sensual to lie back and just be a girl in the arms of a woman.

I sighed languidly as Jenny kissed my throat and slowly worked her way down to my breasts. My whole body was tingling to the thrill of her touch, and as she made love to my tits, she began to grind her thigh against my pussy.

"Oh God Kate, I just love your tits...Mmmmm... they're so firm and...Mmmmm... perfect!" Jenny said in between mouthfuls.

"They're all yours tonight baby!" I moaned, as I dug my fingers into her back and humped her thigh. "Suck them good! God, how I love it when you do that!"

I squirmed and moaned as I ground my pussy against Jenny's thigh, working myself up to the edge of another orgasm. Jenny seemed to sense this, and slowly began to back her thigh away from my swollen cunt as she kissed her way down my abdomen. Soon her face was between my thighs, and after throwing her hair back over her shoulder she began to lay into me with a passion. After rapidly licking up and down the length of my pussy, she sucked and nibbled my swollen lips before darting her tongue in and out of my cunt like a hummingbird at a flower. She then sucked her way to my throbbing clit and devoured it with her lips, sucking it deep into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue. I could not believe that this woman had never tasted pussy until just a few hours ago! She experimented by placing both of her index fingers deep inside me and thrashing them about in opposite directions. The sensation was exquisite, and I was soon whimpering in the throes of another climax.

"Oh fuck, Jenny! Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck - yes baby, right there, right there!" I panted breathlessly. "Oh God! Oh God! Oooohhh Goooddd!"

I felt screaming orgasm bearing down on me like a freight train, when suddenly I realized that baby Max was sleeping in the nursery down the hall. I quickly grabbed a pillow from the couch and forced it over my face just in time, as Jenny's tongue found the magic spot on my clit. My field of vision exploded into bright red and orange flashes as my body bucked and thrashed with a blinding climax. I left out a piercing scream that was thankfully muffled by the pillow or I'm sure they would have heard it in Glendale. As I lay quivering and spent on the couch, Jenny crawled on top of me and gave me a big, wet Kate--flavored kiss.

"Oh my God Jenny, how did you improve so much in 12 hours?" I asked breathlessly.

"I had a good teacher." She said, smiling. "That and I've come to accept the fact... that I want you. That I want this." She whispered, as she gently stroked my hair. "I'm not saying that I'm going to leave my husband or anything crazy like that. But I want you to be... my lover - my secret lover. You have shown me a side of myself that I didn't know existed, and I want to explore it with you."

I pulled her down into a kiss before she could see my eyes tear up. That kind of vulnerable honesty makes me go all weepy. After holding her in the kiss for several moments I whispered in her ear "I was hoping you were going to say something like that Jenny. I'll be happy to share myself with you, for as long as you like."

We enjoyed another long passionate kiss before I whispered to her "Now it's your turn."

I told her to straddle me as I put my legs together beneath her, I then scooted her up a bit on the couch and told her to grab the armrest and hold on. I wriggled myself down until I was under her pussy and told her to lower herself onto me. Her sweet musky scent enveloped me, as I gently ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit, gathering sweet droplets that hung like tiny beads from her swollen labia. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her lower back and pulled her closer, seeking out with my lips the stiff little marshmallow of her wet clit. I sucked and teased it with my mouth as I felt her squirm and shake with delight. I alternated between sucking her clit and invading her pussy with my tongue until she came hard, bearing down on my face and moaning with ecstasy as her love juices splashed across my mouth.

As she recovered I began again, gently licking and kissing her puffy lips before moving up to tease and tantalize her clit. I brought my left hand up under my chin and gently slid two fingers into Jenny's wet vagina, pumping them in and out and hooking them into her G spot.

"Mmmm...Oh yes!" Jenny moaned, as she moved her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. "More Kate...Ahhhh... put in more please."

I slipped a third finger in to join the others, but still Jenny begged for more. I was concerned that I would hurt her, but I carefully slipped in my pinky, and bunched my fingers together as I drove them deeper inside her, clear up to my knuckles. Jenny arched her back and pushed down driving my hand in still further, up to my thumb. It felt painfully tight to me, but Jenny seemed lost in ecstasy. She groaned lustily and rolled her hips.

"Oh fuck Kate! Oh fuck!" Jenny cried. "More baby, give me...Mmmm... more! Your thumb baby...oh fuck yes... put it inside of me please!"

I reluctantly I drew my hand out of her far enough to slip my thumb in with my other digits, trying to make my hand a small as possible to avoid hurting her. Jenny whimpered and moaned as she bore down on my hand again and again. As she did so she moved her hips back down my body, drawing her clit away from my lips and concentrating all her passion on fucking my hand. I looked up between her thighs and saw a glorious sight of her bouncing breasts, and above them Jenny's face, locked in a grimace of ecstasy. Jenny arched her back, coming down with all her weight on my hand. As my elbow hit the couch cushion, I watched in shocked amazement as my small hand suddenly vanished within her past the wrist with a soft plopping sound. It was a breathtaking sensation to have an entire hand surrounded by the hot flesh of my lover. I couldn't even imagine taking that much inside of me, and I began to feel dizzy and faint as Jenny impaled herself repeatedly on my arm, whimpering and moaning loudly.

"Oh God! Oh God Kate! Unnnggg!" Jenny moaned as she rode up and down on my arm. "I'm gonna come...Ohhhh... hard! Make a fist for me baby! Oh God! Ahaaa... Do it for me baby!! Unnng! Oh fuck!"

I trusted she knew what she was doing, so I clenched my small fist inside of her as she vigorously thrust herself on it time and time again before she screamed in ecstasy and her entire body seemed to go into spasms. My hand felt crushed within her, held tight by her clenching muscles. After briefly going rigid, Jenny collapsed onto me like she had been shot. My face was buried in her large, soft tits, which were covered by a sheen of sweat. I could hear her heart pounding like a jackhammer, and her lungs gasping for air as her whole body trembled. I released my fist and carefully drew my hand out of her cunt, which seemed to set off another powerful orgasm within her. She whimpered loudly, and dug her fingernails into my shoulders as another round of convulsions wracked her body. I embraced her gently, rubbing a hand up and down her back.

"Are you all right Jenny?" I asked with concern. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh God no, sweetheart!" Jenny gasped. "That was unbelievable! Ohhh...That was fucking unbelievable!"

Only then did I become aware of screaming coming from down the hall. "Oh no," I said. "We woke up Max."

"Oh shit!" Jenny groaned. "I'll take care of it."

She tried to stand but her legs buckled and she fell to her knees by the couch.

"Are you okay Jenny?" I asked, sitting up on the couch with alarm.

"Oh, just fine." Jenny giggled, as she struggled to her feet leaning on the couch for support. "I've just been fucked legless, that's all."

She staggered towards the hall before falling to her knees and giggling just outside the nursery door. She gave up trying to stand and crawled the rest of the way on her hands and knees.

"Coming Max!" Jenny said weakly, as she opened the door and crawled in. "Mommy's here."

I cleaned myself up a bit with a towel that was on the coffee table. I realized I was trembling, so I took a sip of wine to steady my nerves as I waited for Jenny to return. I had never done anything like that before, and I was feeling a little traumatized. I held up my right hand and made a fist, regarding it with bulging eyes. I quickly drained my glass and poured another one. After a few minutes I heard the nursery door quietly shut, and turned to see Jenny walking unsteadily back to the couch. She sat down heavily and embraced me, laughing.

"Sorry about that." Jenny said sheepishly. "I should've known better than to scream like that, but when that orgasm hit me, I think I even forgot my name! Oh my God! That was so incredible!" She said as she cuddled with me and kissed my neck. "I have never done that before. I read about it in one of Tom's porno magazines."

"It-It looked incredibly intense." I said, wearing an expression of wide-eyed wonder.

"Oh, it certainly was." Jenny said softly, "I'd love to show you baby, but I think it's probably something that you should only try if you have had a baby."

I held up one of Jenny's hands and asked her to make a fist. Hers was even bigger than mine.

"Holy fuck." I gasped.

Jenny laughed softly, leaned down to my lips and kissed me softly as she stroked my hair. We then got comfortable on the couch and tenderly made love until it was well past one in the morning. Eventually our passion was sated and the candles had burned low. We held each other and rested.

"So how will this work?" Jenny asked quietly as she caressed my face.

"How will what work?" I asked, sleepily.

"Us." She said, as she toyed with a strand of my hair.

"I'll be your secret lover -- your mistress." I said as I gently kissed her bottom lip. "When our schedules allow we'll have erotic rendezvous, and make passionate love together. We can also do girl stuff together -- shopping, dancing, movies, maybe visit a day spa."

"It's going to be hard keeping you a secret." Jenny said as she nuzzled my ear.

"Then don't." I said with a sly smile. "When your husband comes back from his business trip, I'd like you to introduce us."

"Are you crazy!" Jenny said, raising herself up on an elbow and tickling me.

"Crazy like a fox." I said, giggling. "Just tell him the truth -- not the whole truth, mind you, just the edited highlights."

"Your car broke down and I gave you a ride home. True!" I said as I kissed her cheek.

K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers