Arizona Heat Pt. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers

"You were feeling unwell, so I spent the afternoon with you in case you needed a ride to the hospital, but you got better. True!" I said as I kissed her nose.

"We hit it off well and enjoyed each other's...company. True!" I said as I kissed her brow.

"Don't go to mentioning the part where I drove you to a screaming orgasm by eating your pussy though -- that can be our little secret."

Jenny laughed, and looked into my eyes affectionately.

"Then tell him we exchanged phone numbers in case you needed a...babysitter for Max. Hey Jenny, do you need a babysitter for Max? True!" I said, grinning.

"You are crazy." Jenny laughed.

"Hiding in plain sight -- It's perfect, he'll never suspect a thing!" I continued. "And what's even better is that you won't have to do all those suspicious things people having affairs usually do -- sneaking out, late night phone calls, trying not to be seen together in public, remembering all the lies they have to keep straight. As far as he'll know, you'll just be spending time with your new best friend Kate."

"Kate, you have a very devious mind." Jenny said admiringly.

"I'm a girl who knows how to get what I want." I said as I put my arms around her neck and drew her down for a long, soft kiss.

"Oh, and one more thing." I said seriously. "Remember I told you that Mark said when we first started dating that I could have flings with girls?"

"Yes," Jenny replied, "I envy you - he sounds very open-minded."

"Well, there are a few conditions." I said softly. "One of them is openness and honesty. Mark and I agreed that there must be no secrets between us about things like this. What I'm trying to say is that I have to tell Mark about us. No names, no details like addresses, phone numbers or anything else that could reveal your identity. But I have to tell him that I'm having an affair. I hope you're okay with that."

"Of course, Kate." Jenny said softly. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt your relationship with Mark. I just wish Tom could be as open minded, but..."

"I know, Jenny." I said as I kissed her gently on the cheek. Your secret will be safe.

It had been a very long and eventful day for both of us. Jenny extinguished the candles then we walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom where we had slept mere hours before. We lay down and slipped under the covers kissing and cuddling as we stirred the last embers of the day's passion before falling into a deep and restful sleep.

---*---

I awoke the next morning, bright and early, to the sounds of a hungry 10-month-old baby crying down the hall. I was curled up on my right side and Jenny was spooning me from behind, her left arm thrown across my waist. I yawned and stretched, blinking my eyes as I felt Jenny stir behind me. I smiled as she kissed me on my shoulder.

"Welcome to the world of motherhood." She laughed as she got up and put on her blue bathrobe. "Don't get up sweetie, Max is just calling for room service. I'll be right back."

I watch her disappear down the hall before crawling back under the warm covers and dozing off. I awoke to the sensation of soft kisses on my shoulder and neck. I smiled and rolled over to see Jenny's smiling face above me.

"Max wasn't very hungry this morning." Jenny said with a grin. "Would you like a little breakfast in bed sweetie?" She said softly, as she dangled her large beautiful breasts in my face, offering her swollen nipples to my lips.

"Oh, I just love room service!" I said, as I hungrily took a nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and sucking deeply until the familiar taste of Jenny's sweet milk filled my mouth. I nursed at her breasts for several minutes, while caressing her softly.

"Mmmm...you're so much better than my stupid breast-pump." Jenny sighed.

Jenny moaned softly as I slid my hand between her thighs, as she spread her legs in welcome. She was hot and moist, so I slowly and gently began to stroke her with my magic fingers, bringing her to a nice easy morning orgasm just as I finished her right breast. She returned the favor as I lay back lost in gentle bliss, her fingers massaging my sex. She finished me off with her lips, and I marveled again at how damn good she was getting at eating my pussy. I whimpered gently as the delicate climax covered my body like a warm blanket on a frosty morning. After our mornings exercise, we kissed gently and cuddled under the warm sheets before falling back asleep.

We awoke around 10, and cuddled languidly. Jenny looked so sexy with her wild disheveled hair, couldn't resist reaching for her pussy as we cuddled. As I stroked her soft mound she winced slightly.

"I hate to admit it," Jenny said, as she lay beside me on the bed. "But I think I'm all fucked out! I've had more sex in the last 24 hours and I have had in the last 24 months!"

"I know what you mean," I giggled, "I still want to, but I'm starting to get a little sore myself. Maybe we should try something different today." I suggested. "Something that doesn't involve fucking."

We both laughed, and Jenny got up off the bed and went to the closet. She picked out a green bathrobe and laid it on the bed next to me.

" Let's start with showers, you in there." She said indicating the guest bath in the hall. "And me in there." She said indicating the master bathroom. "Because we both know if we shower together we won't be able to keep our hands to ourselves." She said with a grin.

I pulled on the robe and went into the den to collect my cloths and my overnight bag before heading to the shower. After we were bathed and dressed Jenny cooked some eggs and bacon for breakfast, which we ate the bar as we considered what we wanted to do today. We eventually decided to go shopping at Metrocenter and make a day of it. While Jenny packed a baby supply bag, I got my first introduction to Max when Jenny asked me to hold him as I sat on the couch. At first he screamed when Jenny left him with me but after bouncing him on my knee, cooing to him and making silly faces he calmed down, becoming fascinated with my long red hair, which he gently pulled and played with. Soon he was gurgling happily.

"Wow. He really warmed up to you fast!" Jenny said as she pulled the stroller out of the closet. "It usually takes a couple of hours before he is comfortable with someone new."

"None can resist the power of the hair!" I said in my cartoon villain voice, as I grabbed a handful of my red curls and shook them in the baby's face, causing him to laugh and squeal with delight.

"I think you'll make a great babysitter," Jenny said with a smile, "Tom will be so happy that I found someone who is so good with Max."

"So you like my plan, do you?" I said, grinning.

"The more I think about it, the more I like it." Jenny said. "You're a very clever girl, Kate. Hiding you in plain sight is an awesome idea."

We packed Jenny's car with her stroller and baby bag. It was stifling in the car so Jenny let it run for a few minutes with the air conditioner on full blast before we brought Max out to the car and buckled him into his baby seat.

We spent a very pleasant day in the giant air-conditioned mall. It was the hangout for kids from my high school, and early in my freshman year I had run with some "mall rats" that I knew from class. We would spend countless afternoons here gossiping, window-shopping and chasing boys. It felt kind of strange to be back there with Jenny, pushing a stroller. I saw several familiar faces from school, and even returned a few waves as Jenny and I strolled along the concourse talking softly to each other. For lunch we went to the food court above the ice skating rink and had a delicious meal of hot, greasy pizza. Jenny then showed me how to feed Max with a bottle. She gently handed him to me and showed me how to position him properly and get him to suck on the rubber nipple.

While we were feeding Max at our table two friends from music class, Mandy and Tricia, saw me and waved. I waved back and the two girls, who had just finished their meal, came over to our table. Jenny shot me a nervous look, but I just smiled.

"Hi Kate," Mandy said. "What an adorable baby!"

"Hi Mandy, hi Trisha." I said. "This is my new friend Jenny -- she just moved here from San Diego a few months ago. Jenny this is Mandy and Tricia, two friends of mine from music class."

They all exchange greetings, and Tricia sat down next to me and asked Jenny if she could hold Max. Jenny smiled and nodded, and I gently passed the baby to Tricia.

"So," Mandy said, as Tricia cooed and babbled to Max. "How do you two know each other?"

I smiled at Jenny and raised an eyebrow, inviting her to explain.

"Oh... well, my car broke down yesterday," Jenny began a little nervously. "And Kate was kind enough to stop and give me a ride home."

"Oh my God, it was so hot yesterday!" Mandy said. "I hope you weren't stranded for long."

"No, not too long." Jenny answered, her voice more confident. "Kate mentioned to me that she had done some babysitting, which is great because I've been looking for a good babysitter. So we came to the mall today to let her get acquainted with Max."

The girls chatted with us for a few more minutes, then excused themselves and went on their way. Max was back in my arms nursing contentedly at a bottle, a strand of my long red hair held tightly in his tiny fist. I looked up at Jenny and smiled.

"You see!" I said smiling. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

After spending all afternoon at the mall, we returned to Jenny's house and put Max in his crib for his nap. Jenny looked like she needed a nap too, as the last 2 days have been rather hectic, to say the least. I gave Jenny my phone number, and she agreed to give me a call as soon as she had a chance to have a good look at her schedule and find a day for our next rendezvous.

As I was about to leave Jenny put her arms around my shoulders and bit her lower lip, a sign I had come to recognize as meaning that Jenny had something on her mind.

"What?" I said playfully.

"When you make love to Mark, do you... suck his cock?" Jenny asked awkwardly.

"Do I ever!" I said, grinning.

"Could you maybe give me some pointers?" She asked, blushing.

"Planning a special welcome home for Tom, are you?" I said with a grin.

Jenny shrugged sheepishly.

"Well, for beginners I would give this advice: First, don't try to do everything with your mouth, that's a skill that comes with practice. Think of your first blowjob has a mouth--assisted hand job. Use your mouth only on the end of his cock, using your saliva as lubricant as you stroke him off with your hand. As you get better and more confident, you'll do more with your mouth and lips and less with your hands. Eventually, with lots of practice you won't need your hands at all. A lot of girls make the mistake of trying to do everything with their mouth the first time like you see in all the porno's, but without the skill, you won't please your man. And for God's sake, swallow. If you don't, he'll spunk all over the place, and that's just gross. When he's about to come, take his cock in as deep as you can, past your taste buds and right down your throat. It's just like swallowing a ball of phlegm when you've got a cold."

"Eww!" Jenny said, wrinkling her nose.

"Have fun!" I said with a mischievous smile.

We exchanged a lingering parting kiss and said our goodbyes, before I stepped out into the blazing heat, smiling with contentment.

---*---

I was tempted to just drive home and go to sleep after my Sunday with Jenny, but in my heart I knew the longer I put off telling Mark about Jenny, the harder it would be. I drove past the turnoff to my street and turned right on 35th Ave. heading to Mark's house, my heart in my throat.

Mark had an awesome set up for a high schooler. He had created some sort of war-game when he was only 13, and had developed it into a small but thriving business. He used some of the money from his business to finance the band, which he and 2 friends from grade school, Shane and Jeff, had started in his parent's garage when they were in the 6th grade. When they reached the end of 8th grade, they found out that because of the school district's strange catchment boundaries, they would each be sent to a different high school.

Not wanting to break up the band and their close friendship, Mark came up with a plan. He convinced his dad to buy a house in the same neighborhood as the family home as an investment, which Mark, Shane, and Jeff would rent and look after. Mark had saved up enough money to split the down payment with his dad, so he was really a part owner. Shane and Jeff convinced their parents to let them move in with Mark, and now that they have the same mailing address, they could all go to the same high school. Not only was the house the headquarters of Prankster Games Incorporated, it was also of course the home base of his band, the Arizona Pranksters. It was part frat house, part corporate office and part music studio. Mark and the boys had soundproofed the double garage, which had been turned in to a combination music studio and gym.

I pulled into his cul-de-sac and parked the van in its usual spot between Mark's pickup truck and Jeff's motorcycle. Butterflies raced around in my stomach. I pondered for a moment how I should tell Mark about my fling with Jenny. He had told me that when we first started dating that he didn't mind if I have the occasional lesbian fling, as long as I used good judgment and kept nothing from him. It seemed a great idea in theory, but it had not yet been put to the test. I was nervous about how he would react.

I looked in the back of the van and saw the clothes that I had bought on Saturday, laying all but forgotten on the backseat. I picked up the sexy boots I had bought and toyed with the buckles on one of them as an idea came to me. I pulled off my jeans and panties, then put on a short red skirt, and the black boots. The 4 inch heels took some getting used to, but by the time I reached the front door I was feeling pretty confident. I walked in the front door and found all of my band-mates, Mark, Jeff and Shane sitting in the TV room watching one of the Sinbad movies on the television.

All three of "the boys" were about the same height, 6'4" -- 6'5", and at 5'4" I felt tiny amongst them. Mark, my boyfriend, was the songwriter, vocalist and lead guitar in the band. I thought he looked like a young Jim Morrison, with thick, dark, way hair and hazel eyes and a lean and muscular body. Shane was the bands drummer and Mark's oldest friend, they having met in the fourth grade. He was tall and lanky with piercing blue eyes and a handsome face, but he had scars from really bad childhood acne. I thought they gave him a rugged, flinty appearance, but he was very self-conscious about it and always wore his blonde hair long to hide his cheeks. Jeff was the original bass player in the trio, and had taken up rhythm guitar when I had joined the band. Jeff was a big Iowa farm boy with black hair and steel grey eyes. He was the "Bad Boy" of the group, with short spiky hair, tattoos and a motorcycle, but he was a real sweetheart under his tough-guy exterior.

The boys were all wearing muscle shirts, gym shorts and running shoes, and they looked as if they had been working out in the garage. They were all very competitive, so when they exercised they tended to go all out. The manly smell in the room was a bit overwhelming after my wild feminine weekend.

"Hey, there you are Sweetheart." Mark said, smiling warmly. "So how was your shopping Safari yesterday? Find anything good?"

I stepped around the couch and walked over to Mark, who was relaxing in an old leather La-Z-Boy chair. I lifted a booted foot placing the heel on the chair between his legs and the toe gently on his crotch, giving him a private view of my naked pussy.

"Do you like them?" I said grinning.

Mark ran his hands across the glossy surface of the boots and smiled as his eyes caressed my crotch.

"The only thing sexier than a redheaded chick with a bass guitar," Mark said, "is a redheaded chick with a bass guitar wearing high black leather boots."

"Nice! Where did you pick those up Red?" Jeff asked.

"Garage sale." I said as I slipped into Mark's lap and put my arms around his neck.

Mark kissed me tenderly and hugged me to his chest." You didn't miss much, Kate. We pulled an all night gaming session to work out the kinks of the 2nd edition and only just got up ourselves. How was your weekend, love?"

"Come into the bedroom in 10 minutes and I'll tell you all about it." I whispered in his ear as I discreetly reached under my knee and gave Mark's cock a healthy squeeze.

As the boys watched a giant claymation Cyclops fight a dragon on the TV, I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a soda, and went into the bedroom. I stripped naked, and put the boots back on. I then went into the master bathroom and primped in the mirror, brushing my hair and applying a bit of lip-gloss from a small stash of makeup that I kept under Mark's sink. As an afterthought I smeared a little-lip gloss on each nipple. I heard Mark come into the bedroom and close the door behind him. I put my back against the doorframe of the bathroom and struck a sexy pose wearing nothing but the black leather knee-high boots. Mark gave me a lustful smile as he admired me.

"Damn, Kate!" Mark said, as he pulled off his shirt. "I didn't think I was ever going to see anything sexier than you naked, but those boots make you look so hot I feel like I should be wearing oven mitts."

He walked over to me and gently slid his arms around my waist before leaning in and kissing me passionately. He wasn't kidding, I could feel that he was already rigid with anticipation. After a minute, I broke the kiss and looked up at Mark through my long lashes and a strand of my red hair.

"Oh, baby." Mark said with a grin. "I know that look. What are you up to, you little minx?"

"I have a story for you, Mark." I said in my most seductive voice. "A story about a woman, let's call her "Abby," who I rescued yesterday after her car broke down in the midday heat."

I backed Mark up against the bed and sat him down as I stood smiling.

"She looked like she was just a sweet, innocent young housewife." I began. "She said that she was newly arrived from Los Angeles, and that her husband was away on business, leaving her all alone and lonely. She was tall, and very pretty with long blonde hair and great big tits." I continued. "But she was not innocent, oh not at all. Deep down inside she was very, very naughty. You want to know how naughty Abbey was, Mark?" I whispered softly in his ear.

Mark was wearing an expression of rapt astonishment. He nodded slowly as I started to slowly sway my hips, giving him a nice, slow lap dance.

"I drove her to her house and she invited to me to come inside for a drink and to keep her company for a while. She was very grateful for the ride, and so, so very nice to me. We sat together on her couch and she started running her fingers through my hair." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair provocatively as I danced slowly.

"Then she softly caressed my shoulder." I said, as I took Mark's hand and placed it on my shoulder, rubbing it sensuously over my skin.

"Then she ran her other hand up my back, under my top." I said softly, as I took Mark's other hand and placed it on the small of my back.

"And do you know what she did then?" I said in a husky voice.

Mark shook his head, hypnotized by my performance.

"This naughty, naughty housewife took her hand...," I said as I slid Mark's hand down my chest, "Grabbed my tit, and started to fondle it."

Mark was into the game now, and his hand began to squeeze and caress my breast as I slowly swayed before him.

K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers