Arizona Heat Pt. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers

"And then, she moved her hand on my back down, down, down..." I said softly as I guided Mark's hand with my words to my ass. "...then she squeezed." I said lustily, as Mark hit his cue and tightly gripped my tight left ass-cheek.

I danced closer, running my fingers through Mark's hair.

"And do you know what she said to me then?" I said softly in my southern belle voice that I knew Mark loved so much, "Why it was the strangest thing," I said putting a finger to my lips in mock innocence. "How did it go now? Oh, I remember." I leaned in close and put my lips on Mark's ear and whispered, "She said: I want you, Kate. I want you. I want you. I want you to FUCK me!"

Mark let out a sigh and closed his eyes as I drew his face between my breasts and gave them a little shake.

"Now, how could I refuse such a well mannered request from such a pretty lady?" I said softly. "So I crawled on top of her."

With that I pushed Mark back onto the bed and slowly pulled myself on top of him, holding myself up with my arms and letting my hair dangle into his face.

"She took off my top and grabbed both of my tits." I said, as Mark played along with the reenactment and fondled me. "Then we ground our pussies against each other." I said as I began humping his crotch through his gym shorts. "And I rode that naughty little housewife like a bronco until we...Mmmm...came...Ahhhh... together... oh God!!" I said, pretending to climax.

I slid off Mark and lay beside him on the bed.

"And you know what she did then?" I asked, teasingly.

Mark rolled onto his side and looked eagerly into my eyes. "What?" Mark asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom where we kissed for hours." I whispered as I leaned over and kissed Mark passionately.

"And do you know what I did then?" I whispered into his ear as I licked it.

"Tell me." Mark begged, his breathing hot and heavy.

"I taught Abby how to eat my pussy." I whispered lustily. "And she ate it all... night... long."

Mark rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply while caressing my back and ass with his hands. I playfully rolled him back over so I was on top then broke the kiss and flashed him a mischievous smile.

"So sweetie, what did you think of my story?" I said brightly.

"Holy fuck!" Mark whispered. "That really happened?!"

"It did, my love. And she wants more lessons." I said with a devilish grin.

Mark moaned with lust and began to tenderly kiss my shoulder and neck, knowing that that was one of the best ways to heat me up, but I was already on fire. Mark could be a very sensitive and tender lover, but that is not what is needed right now.

"Baby," I whispered as I nibbled his ear, "I need to be fucked hard and fast right now. A number 9, I think. Hold the appetizer and the side dishes."

"At once, madam." Mark said, in his French waiter accent. "Will madam be wanting any dessert?"

"I might be in the mood for some pudding later -- if you're up to it, that is." I said lustily, as I rolled him back on top of me and pulled his shorts down. I then put my arm around his shoulders as he crawled on top of me and gripped his backside with my legs, placing the heels of my boots on his ass cheeks.

Although my wild Sapphic weekend had made the more accessible parts of my sex sore, my vagina was unfulfilled. As Mark slid his 7 ½ inches into me, I groaned with a different kind of delight than that which had possessed me throughout the weekend so far. My erotic storytelling had gotten me good and hot, and Mark good and hard.

At my urging Mark upped the tempo till he was pistoning me like a machine, knocking gasps of air out of my lungs with every thrust. After several minutes of this rough treatment I felt a deep and powerful orgasm welling up like a volcano within me, I clinched my vaginal muscles and gasped into Mark's ear that I wanted him to come with me. I whimpered louder and louder as the climax neared, screaming out in ecstasy when it hit me, spreading like molten fire in my veins, and sending tremors throughout my sweating body. Mark grunted loudly, and I felt him seize up like an overheated engine, then tremble and release within me. I held him to my bosom as we twitched, panted and gasped after our furious encounter.

"So, baby." I said breathlessly. "Do you mind if I see Abbey again?"

"Well, I don't know." Mark gasped. "I think I'm going to need a little more persuading." He said with a grin.

(To be continued)

K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers