Arizona Heat Pt. 02b

Story Info
Jenny gets a phone call and begins an illicit affair.
11k words
4.5
34.2k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers

Part 2b: Jenny's Story

(My thanks goes out to all those who have sent me feedback and letters of encouragement. Your messages have fed my fickle muse and inspired me to keep writing. Thanks again and please keep the messages coming!)

Feedback most welcome.

---*---

Getting my Chevy Nova running again was an embarrassingly simple task. While mom stated home with Max, dad and I drove down 51st Avenue with 2 gallons of water and found my car where I left it this afternoon. Dad filled the radiator and reminded me to stop by a garage on Monday to have it looked at. We were home by 8:45. I hugged them goodbye, and thank them again for helping me out. After they left and headed back to Sun City, I fed Max and put him to bed, then sat at the bar Picking at a tuna salad with one eye on the telephone.

Before long I was nervously pacing, and looking at the clock in the kitchen. It was only 9:30. I wondered if it Kate would call tonight. I hoped that she would, because I desperately wanted to clear the air between us. I needed to apologize for the way I rushed her out of the house this afternoon when I panicked in the aftermath of my first lesbian encounter. After what we had experienced together, I owed her much more than that. I needed to know what she was thinking, what she made of the days events. I longed to know what she was feeling, and if she was as confused and anguished as I was.

My emotions were in turmoil. I still couldn't believe what happened today. After a disastrous start to my day I met Kate, a beautiful and vivacious young woman, who gave me a lift home when my car overheated. In a few short hours she completely changed my life. Prior to this afternoon I had never even thought about having sex with another woman. (Well, that's not entirely true I suppose since I had recently become somewhat fascinated with the lesbian porno pictures I found in my husband's hidden stash -- but that surely was just curiosity brought about by sexual frustration.) At any rate I consider myself to be completely straight, and faithful to my husband to boot, which is probably why I decided to accept Kate's rather shocking, but practical, suggestion for dealing with my breast engorgement problem. I was in such pain, and I so dreaded hospital visit with all that that entailed, the idea of letting a young woman I had just met nurse at my breasts, as crazy as it sounds now, seemed like a good idea. Sure, it was weird, but Kate and I were both straight and I was sure we could keep the procedure clinical.

Was I ever wrong! We both completely lost control and wound up spending most of the afternoon making passionate love to each other. I still don't understand what happened, but I was suddenly overcome with desire and lust for the pretty young redhead, and she for me. I did... things to her that still shocked me to even think about. Things I had only seen in Tom's dirty magazines. Things I desperately wanted to do again.

"What the hell was I thinking?!" I thought to myself. "I'm a married woman with a young baby!"

But I just couldn't get the images out of my mind. Holding her cute freckled face in my hands as I kissed her soft lips. The feeling of our breasts pressed together. The smell of her skin, her hair and her breath. The sensation of taking her breast into my mouth and teasing her nipples with my tongue. The sweet musky smell of her sex as I parted her thighs and ran my tongue..."

"Oh my God, what's happening to me!" I cried as I clutched my head while I paced.

I felt like I was going crazy, but one thing was certain; despite my misgivings and moral qualms, I desperately wanted to see her again. There was no getting around that. I sat down on the couch and took a few deep breaths to clear my head. This may be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me to indulge in fantasies I didn't even know that I had. For better or worse, I just couldn't let it slip by and spend the rest of my life wondering "what if?" Besides, I had already tasted the forbidden fruit -- why stop now!

I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a mess, and it occurred to me that I hadn't exactly look my best all day. When Kate first met me I had been crying, which always made my eyes look puffy, not to mention what it did to my mascara and eyeliner. I smiled as I recalled that it didn't seem to make any difference to her this afternoon. My vanity got the better of me and I resolved that the next time she saw me I would be more presentable. I stripped out of my dingy T-shirts and sweatpants, freed my hair from its ponytail and looked at my reflection.

I thought back to this afternoon, the way Kate looked at me with such desire. She made me feel sexy, and not in the superficial way that leering glances from men did. It's hard to explain, but Kate made me feel deeply and profoundly attractive. I looked at my reflection with new eyes as I combed my long strawberry blond hair. I admired the shape of my 36 DDD breasts, with their large pink areolas and prominent nipples. I straightened my back and stood up to my full 5'8" height, turning this way and that. I drew my long hair over my shoulders. I cupped my breasts in my hands as I turned to view myself in profile. For once, I was smiling at my reflection instead of frowning. Kate made me see myself as beautiful and desirable in a way that no one else ever had before.

---*---

I tried watching television in the den, but I was too restless. I looked at the clock in the kitchen, which read 9:42. On a sudden impulse I took a flashlight out of the kitchen drawer and went outside to the storage room by the carport, and open the file drawer that held my husband's secret stash of porno magazines. I grabbed a couple of copies of "Letters to Penthouse," which were supposedly true erotic stories sent in by readers. I brought them inside with me and took him to the bedroom. I started scanning through the stories for any about lesbian or bisexual encounters. There were a few, and although they were wildly improbable, they were very erotic and their detailed descriptions of various sex acts gave me ideas.

After reading about half a dozen, I was so worked up I had to stop and pleasure myself. I leaned back against the pillows and fondled my breasts, pinching and teasing my nipples all the while imagining it was Kate's warm hands that were on me. I slipped my fingers down into my panties and found that I was incredibly wet. I stroked my pussy and rubbed my clit, imagining that it was Kate's hot tongue that was driving me to orgasm. I close my eyes and try to recall every last detail of her face as I began to softly whimper and moan as the tingling in my pussy started to spread throughout my body. As my climax rushed towards me, I increased the tempo of my masturbation and began panting, calling out Kate's name as the peak hit me. Just hearing myself say her name seemed to prolong my orgasm. I shuddered and collapsed back into the pillows, my breath slowly returning to normal as I closed my eyes and imagined Kate, her face glistening with my sex, nibbling her way up my body to give me a long wet kiss.

My reverie was broken suddenly by the sound of a ringing phone. My heart in my throat, I jumped out of bed and raced for the kitchen. I snatched the phone from the wall and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly.

"It's me, Kate." A familiar voice blurted nervously. "I hope I didn't wake you."

I let out a long sigh of relief as my hopes were realized.

"Oh Kate! I was hoping it was you!" I said. "It's so good to hear your voice."

"It's good to hear your voice too Jenny." Kate whispered.

"Kate, I am so sorry about the way I treated you this evening." I said, my voice wracked with guilt. "I was horrible to you -- and after you had been such an angel to me. I don't know what came over me! I was confused and freaked out and I panicked. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I said softly.

"Jenny it's okay, I understand." Kate said softly.

"What happened this afternoon!?" I asked, my voice straining under the weight of emotion. "Before today I had never even thought about...sex with a woman. But suddenly, out of nowhere I was just overwhelmed with...lust and desire for you. Where did that come from? What does it mean? It's like I don't even know who I am anymore!" I felt my emotions starting to overwhelm me so I took a deep breath, and sighed, "Oh, it's just all so confusing."

"Jenny, can I ask you a personal question?" Kate asked after a short pause.

"Yes." I whispered.

"When was the last time you had sex with your husband?" She asked softly.

"Ouch." I thought. "Was it that obvious?"

"It's been a long time." I said sadly.

"Long as in nine months plus Max's age?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I said glumly.

"I kind of sensed that." Kate said softly. "You seemed to have lots of pent up... sexual energy and it all seemed to come out at once."

"Can I ask you a question Kate?" I said.

"Sure." She whispered.

"That wasn't... wasn't your first time... with a girl, was it?" I asked.

"No. But it has been a long time." Kate replied.

"Are you a...lesbian?" I asked softly.

"No, I guess I'm kind of bisexual." Kate whispered. "I like guys and have for as long as I can remember, but I never had much luck with them till I met Mark. I sort of accidentally got into girls in grade school. I thought it was just a phase I outgrew or something...until today."

"Your boyfriend Mark -- would he freak out if he knew about us?" I asked.

"Far from it," Kate giggled, "He'll want to join in. When we started dating I told him about my history with girls, and he was totally cool with it. He even said he didn't mind if I had the occasional lesbian fling."

"Wow, it sounds like your boyfriend is very...broad-minded." I said, enviously. "If my husband Tom ever found out what happened between us...well there's no telling what he might do. He's from a pretty conservative family."

"Well, your secret is safe with me." Kate whispered.

"Can I ask you another question?" I asked.

"Okay." Kate answered.

"What happened today? I whispered. "Did you seduce me today, or did I seduce you?"

"That's a good question." Kate said softly. "I didn't start out planning to have sex with you, if that's what you mean. It just sort of happened, little by little. Your smell, your taste was turning me on...but I really thought I could hold it together and keep it clinical and help you out with your breast problem. But your hands...the way you caressed me..." She sighed, "It was so gentle, so loving and so erotic. When you slid your hand under my top and caressed my back, I just lost it."

"Wow, that's kind of where I lost it to." I admitted. " I thought it was going to be like breast-feeding. But the way you teased my nipples with your tongue just drove me crazy. Before I knew it my hands were just all over you. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I just couldn't stop myself."

"Well," Kate laughed softly, "I guess we sort of seduced each other by accident. Are you...sorry it happened?"

"No." I breathed softly. "Kate, what happened today was the most intense... beautiful... I just never thought I could feel that way with... a girl!"

"So does that mean...you want to see me again?" Kate asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"Desperately." I whispered in answer.

"There." I thought to myself. "I said it."

"When?" Kate whispered.

"Tomorrow?" I suggested.

Tom was out of the state until Tuesday, and on Monday I needed to get my car fixed and find out if I still had a job. Sunday however, was wide open.

"Tomorrow is almost two hours away!" Kate whispered. "I don't think I can wait that long. I can be at your place in 30 minutes."

I was both thrilled and taken aback by her boldness, but no, that was crazy.

"Kate!" I laughed, "You are too much! I really think both of us could a good night's sleep, don't you?"

"I think you would sleep much better with me in your arms than you would alone." Kate whispered seductively.

I opened my mouth to object, but no sound came out. All I could think, see, hear, feel, taste and smell was my desire for her.

"Oh Kate..." I said softly, "You are just irresistible! I'll put a bottle of wine in the fridge."

---*---

My heart was pounding as I hung up the phone. I felt lightheaded and giddy. I leaned up against the wall and buried my face in my hands as I took a deep breath. A huge smile spread across my face. It was done. Kate, my beautiful bisexual lover, would be here soon. I giggled like a schoolgirl as I ran into the bedroom and opened the lowest drawer on my dresser, taking out a black lace and ruffle lingerie gown that I bought three months ago in a vain attempt to restart my sex life with my husband. With a mischievous smile I stripped and tried it on with a pair of matching black lace panties. It actually fit pretty well. A bit tight around the bust, but that only accentuated my natural assets.

I still felt terribly guilty about the way I treated Kate this afternoon, and I resolved to make it up to her. I was going to pull out all the stops tonight. I took two of my best bottles of Chardonnay and put them in the fridge to chill, and put 2 wine glasses on the coffee table. After rummaging through a few drawers, I found about a dozen white candles half of which I placed strategically around the Den, the other six I placed together in the fireplace. I found my favorite smooth jazz cassette and place it in the stereo, setting it for repeat play. I glanced at the clock -- I still had at least 15 minutes, so I went to my bedroom and applied a little makeup. Just a bit of eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I looked into the mirror and a sexy, adventurous and confident woman I did not know smiled back at me. Tonight was her night - I was just along for the ride.

As I put the final touches on the Den, I heard 3 gentle knocks on the door, and my heart started pounding like it was going to leap from my chest. I open the door and saw Kate silhouetted by a distant streetlight, the orange light glowing through her red hair like a halo. I took her hand and gently pulled her in, closing the door behind her.

We took each other's hands, fingers intertwined and smiled dreamily at each other as we drew together for a sensuous hug. We held each other and swayed a little, neither of us saying a word. My heart pounded as I felt her in my arms. I buried my face in her hair and breathed deeply, savoring the scents of her hair, her skin, and her subtle perfume.

"She's here! She's really here!" I thought to myself. "And tonight she's all mine."

"Wow Jenny, you look so sexy!" Kate said as she nuzzled my neck.

Kate looked over my shoulder and saw the romantic preparations I had made in the den -- the candles, the wine and the soft music. Her eyes grew misty, and she sighed.

"Oh Jenny," Kate said softly, "This is so romantic. But I feel so underdressed." She said, pulling at her T-shirt.

"After the way I treat you this afternoon, I figured that I owed you a proper seduction." I said as I nibbled on her ear. "And don't worry about what you're wearing, because you won't be wearing it for long." I added with a grin.

"Oh Jenny!" Kate whispered. "You are in a romantic mood, aren't you?"

I slipped my arm around Kate's waist and led her to the couch where we sat as I poured two glasses of wine. We turned on the couch to face each other and gently clinked our glasses together as we made an unspoken toast. After we drank, we set our glasses on the table and Kate leaned towards me for a kiss. As much as I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to play my little seduction game even more, so I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back into the cushions of the couch while I smiled mischievously. Kate's expression changed from one of confusion to one of curiosity and anticipation.

"Not so fast sweetie," I said, softly, " You are over dressed. Here, lie back and relax and give me your feet."

Kate sat back into the cushions with a quizzical smile on her face. She lifted her left foot from the floor and gently placed it in my lap. I undid the lacing on her sneaker and dropped it over the back of the couch, and repeated the process for her right foot.

"And now the jeans." I said, as I playfully tugged at them.

Kate flashed me her adorable grin and eagerly began to unbutton her jeans. She then raised her hips and with my help slid them off, whereupon they joined her shoes behind the couch.

I looked at Kate, smiled and raised an eyebrow. She grinned back, and took off her panties, spinning them on her finger before tossing them with a flourish behind the couch. She then pulled off her T-shirt and did the same.

"I think that's a personal record!" Kate laughed, as she lay naked before me but for her socks.

Kate looked so incredibly beautiful as she lay stretched out naked on the couch, her pale skin illuminated by the candlelight. She looked into my eyes and flashed me her beautiful smile then blew me a kiss.

"There, isn't that better?" I asked, as I removed her socks and began to massage her left foot.

"Oh Jenny," Kate sighed, "that feels so good."

"Tell me a story." I asked softly, as I kneaded the pads of her foot.

"What about?" Kate asked.

"Tell me about your first experience with a girl." I said, burning with curiosity.

Kate smiled, took a sip of her wine then relaxed into the cushions and began:

"Well, it happened early in the 7th grade just after my family moved to Phoenix from Athens Georgia. I didn't really fit in at the new school. I got teased a lot because of my freckles and my accent, which was much thicker back then. A lot of the girls were also jealous because my boobs had developed, and I had a good figure even then. My only real friend was Allison. One day I saw her sitting with her back to a tree in the far corner of the playground during recess, crying all alone after some girls had been picking on her. I went over and sat next to her, and gave her a Kleenex. We became best friends after that."

"What did Allison look like?" I asked, as I began to gently stretch her toes back.

"Allison was small and delicate," She said, "about 3 inches shorter than me at the time. She had beautiful pale skin, pale blue eyes and long straight blonde hair that hung down to her shoulder blades. She was skinny with almost boyish figure, and her boobs had only just begun to develop. She was really shy, especially around boys, and would blush at the drop of a hat. We were such opposites in many ways: I was the rambunctious, outgoing redheaded tomboy who was always getting into trouble while she was quiet serious type who always got good grades."

"So you were friends before you became...intimate?" I asked, as I massaged her instep.

"Oh, that feels good Jenny. Yeah, for about 8 months we were just two normal girls, like any other pair of best friends." Kate said as she took another sip of wine. "Until the slumber party. About a month in from the start of the second semester Tracy, a nice girl in my homeroom class, invited us to a slumber party on a Saturday night."

"I remember thinking that Tracy's parents must have been millionaires, because they had a huge house with a pool and an awesome game room downstairs. It had a pool table, foosball table and a color TV with a Betamax player, which I had never seen before. There were also 2 large comfy couches and several chairs down there: it was the perfect place for a slumber party. We swam all afternoon in their pool and had pizza for dinner before running down to the game room and watching movies. It was a big party with about 14 girls, only a few of which I knew."

"Were they from another school?" I asked, as I set her left foot on my lap and went to work on her right.

K_Finnegan
K_Finnegan
100 Followers