Arizona Heat Pt. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We hit it off well and enjoyed each other's...company. True!" She said as she kissed my brow.

"Don't go to mentioning the part where I drove you to a screaming orgasm by eating your pussy though -- that can be our little secret." Kate said with a grin.

I laughed, and looked into her eyes affectionately.

"Then tell him we exchanged phone numbers in case you needed a...babysitter for Max. Hey Jenny, do you need a babysitter for Max? True!" She said, grinning.

"You are crazy." I laughed.

"Hiding in plain sight -- It's perfect, he'll never suspect a thing!" Kate continued. "And what's even better is that you won't have to do all those suspicious things people having affairs usually do -- sneaking out, late night phone calls, trying not to be seen together in public, remembering all the lies they have to keep straight. As far as he'll know, you'll just be spending time with your new best friend Kate."

I had to admit that it was not a bad idea, but I'd have to sleep on it.

"Kate, you have a very devious mind." I said admiringly.

"I'm a girl who knows how to get what I want." She said as she put her arms around my neck and drew me down for a long, soft kiss.

"Oh, and one more thing." Kate said seriously. "Remember I told you that Mark said when we first started dating that I could have flings with girls?"

"Yes," I replied, "I envy you - he sounds very open-minded."

"Well, there are a few conditions." Kate said softly. "One of them is openness and honesty. Mark and I agreed that there must be no secrets between us about things like this. What I'm trying to say is that I have to tell Mark about us. No names, no details like addresses, phone numbers or anything else that could reveal your identity. But I have to tell him that I'm having an affair. I hope you're okay with that."

"Of course, Kate." I said softly. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt your relationship with Mark. I just wish Tom could be as open minded, but..."

"I know, Jenny." Kate said as she kissed me gently on the cheek. Your secret will be safe.

It had been a very long and eventful day for both of us, and I felt exhausted. I extinguished the candles then we walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom where we had slept together this afternoon. We lay down and slipped under the covers kissing and cuddling until we fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

---*---

I awoke in the morning to the sound of Max's crying. I was lying behind Kate, spooning her from behind with my arm draped across her narrow waist. I closed my eyes for a moment just savoring the fact that I was waking up with her in my arms. I felt Kate stir and stretch sleepily. I kissed her on the back of her shoulder as I prepared to get out of bed.

"Welcome to the world of motherhood." I laughed as I got up and put on my blue bathrobe. "Don't get up sweetie, Max is just calling for room service. I'll be right back." I said to Kate as she sleepily snuggled a pillow.

I walked down the hall to the nursery feeling a bit sore down below due to last night's exertions. I walked into the nursery and one sniff told me that this was going to be a full-service visit. After changing Max, I gave him his breakfast. He wasn't particularly hungry this morning, and after his diapers had been changed and he had a bit of breakfast in him, he dozed in my arms and I carefully placed him back in his crib where he rested peacefully.

I headed back to the bedroom where Kate was snoozing. I shed my robe and crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees. I began kissing Kate on her shoulders and neck until she rolled over onto her back, smiling up at me.

"Max wasn't very hungry this morning." I said with a grin. "Would you like a little breakfast in bed sweetie?" I said softly, as I dangled my milk-laden breasts in Kate's face, offering my swollen nipples to her lips.

"Oh, I just love room service!" Kate said, as she hungrily took a nipple in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue and sucking deeply until I felt the milk starts to flow. She nursed at my breasts for a couple of minutes, while caressing me softly with her hands.

"Mmmm...you're so much better than my stupid breast-pump." I sighed.

I moaned softly as Kate slid her hand between my thighs, which I spread in welcome. She began to massage my pussy with her magic, talented fingers bringing me to a gentle morning orgasm. I kissed her and returned the favor, gently stroking her sex with my fingers. I could not, however, resist the temptation to taste her and halfway through my ministrations I kissed my way down to her swollen clit and drove her to gentle ecstasy with my lips and tongue. Kate lay back on the bed writhing in bliss and whimpering gently as I sucked and licked her to a gentle but prolonged climax. After she recovered we kissed and cuddled under the warm sheets and fell back to sleep in each other's arms.

We woke again at about 10 o'clock, and cuddled sleepily. Kate looked so adorable with her wild red hair and alabaster skin. As we kissed, her hand reached down and stroked my soft mound before she reached down and gently teased my pussy, causing the to wince slightly.

"I hate to admit it," I said to Kate, as she lay beside me on the bed. "But I think I'm all fucked out! I've had more sex in the last 24 hours and I have had in the last 24 months."

"I know what you mean," She giggled, "I still want to, but I'm starting to get a little sore myself. Maybe we should try something different today." Kate suggested. "Something that doesn't involve fucking."

We both laughed, as I got up off the bed and went to the closet. I picked out a green bathrobe and laid it on the bed next to Kate.

"Let's start with showers, you in there." I said indicating the guest bath in the hall. "And me in there." I said indicating the master bathroom. "Because we both know if we shower together we won't be able to keep our hands to ourselves." I said with a grin.

As Kate went into the den to collect her clothes and overnight bag, I showered in the master bath. After we had both bathed and dressed, I cooked some eggs and bacon for breakfast while we thought about what we were going to do with the rest of the day. We eventually decided to spend the day at Metrocenter, if for no other reason than it was air-conditioned. While I packed a baby supply bag, I let Kate hold Max on the couch. As soon as I left to get some diapers from the nursery, Max started screaming as he usually did when I left him with somebody new. While I was in the nursery, I noticed the screaming had stopped and by the time I came back to the den Max was gurgling happily with a handful of Kate's red hair in his fist.

"Wow! He really warmed up to you fast!" I said as I pulled the stroller out of the closet. "It usually takes a couple of hours before he is comfortable with someone new."

"None can resist the power of the hair!" Kate said in a silly cartoon villain voice, as she grabbed a handful of her red curls and shook them in Max's face, causing him to laugh and squeal with delight.

"I think you'll make a great babysitter," I said with a smile, "Tom will be delighted that I found someone who is so good with Max."

"So you like my plan, do you?" Kate said, grinning.

"The more I think about it, the more I like it." I said. "You're a very clever girl, Kate. Hiding you in plain sight is a brilliant idea."

We packed my car with the stroller, baby bag and finally buckled Max into his baby seat. It was stifling in the car so I let it run for a few minutes with the air conditioner on full blast before we brought Max out to the car.

I would have preferred to spend a day at the beach but as I was no longer in California and it was nearly 115° outside, a giant air-conditioned shopping mall sounded good. We didn't do much shopping really, we just enjoy each other's company, chatted about this and that and strolled aimlessly along the concourse. Max was very good - he loved the stimulation of going to a crowded place in his stroller and cooed and gurgled happily, especially when he was the center of attention when people stopped to admire him.

Kate and I eventually made our way to the food court where we had a late lunch of greasy pizza. After we cleaned up our table, I passed Max to Kate and showed her how to feed him with a bottle, and how to burp him. While Kate was feeding Max, two girls about Kate's age at a nearby table waved to her and then came over to us. I suddenly felt very uneasy, as if our secret had been discovered. I shot Kate nervous glance, but she just smiled.

"Relax," I told myself, "you do not have giant neon signs over your heads saying "lesbian lovers." Most people probably think we are just friends out for a day at the mall with the baby."

"Hi Kate," The dark-haired girl said. "What an adorable baby!"

"Hi Mandy, hi Trisha." Kate said. "This is my new friend Jenny -- she just moved here from San Diego a few months ago. Jenny this is Mandy and Tricia, two friends of mine from music class."

We all exchange greetings, and Tricia sat down next to Kate and asked me if she could hold Max. I smiled and nodded, and Kate gently passed Max to Tricia.

"So," Mandy said, as Tricia made baby talk with Max. "How do you two know each other?"

I looked at Kate expectantly but she just smiled at me and raised an eyebrow, inviting me to explain.

"Oh... well, my car broke down yesterday," I began a little nervously. "And Kate was kind enough to stop and give me a ride home."

"Oh my God, it was so hot yesterday!" Mandy said. "I hope you weren't stranded for long."

"No, not too long." I answered, my voice more confident. "Kate mentioned to me that she had done some babysitting, which is great because I've been looking for a good babysitter. So we came to the mall today to let her get acquainted with Max."

The girls chatted with us for a few more minutes, then excused themselves and went on their way. Max was back in Kate's lap nursing contentedly at a bottle, a strand of her long red hair held tightly in his tiny fist. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You see!" Kate said smiling. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, that wasn't." I thought to myself, smiling. "Being out in public with Kate was the most natural thing in the world. The only thing hard was keeping myself from kissing her."

---*---

After spending all afternoon at the mall, we returned to my house and put Max in his crib for his nap. I felt like I needed a nap too, as the last 2 days have been rather hectic, to say the least. Kate gave me her phone number and I agreed to give her a call as soon as I had a chance to have a good look at my schedule and find a day for our next rendezvous.

As Kate was about to leave I put my arms around her shoulders and bit my lower lip, trying to think of a delicate way to raise the subject of fellatio.

"What?" Kate said playfully, sensing my discomfort.

"When you make love to Mark, do you... suck his cock?" I asked awkwardly.

"Do I ever!" Kate said, grinning.

"Could you maybe give me some pointers?" I asked, blushing.

"Planning a special welcome home for Tom, are you?" Kate said with a grin.

I shrugged sheepishly.

"Well, for beginners I would give this advice:" Kate said. "First, don't try to do everything with your mouth, that's a skill that comes with practice. Think of your first blowjob has a mouth--assisted hand job. Use your mouth only on the end of his cock, using your saliva as lubricant as you stroke him off with your hand. As you get better and more confident, you'll do more with your mouth and lips and less with your hands. Eventually, with lots of practice you won't need your hands at all. A lot of girls make the mistake of trying to do everything with their mouth the first time, like you see in all the pornos. But without the skill, you won't please your man. And for God's sake, swallow. If you don't, he'll spunk all over the place, and that's just gross. When he's about to come, take his cock in as deep as you can, past your taste buds and right down your throat. It's just like swallowing a ball of phlegm when you've got a cold."

"Eww!" I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Have fun!" She said with a mischievous smile.

We exchanged a lingering parting kiss and said our goodbyes, and Kate stepped out into the blazing heat. I shut the door, smiling with contentment. What an amazing weekend!

---*---

I spent the rest of the day napping, relaxing and recovering from my wild weekend. My vagina felt sore and...weird for days, and I chided myself for trying something as kinky as fisting without any kind of special preparation or lubricants. Live and learn, I thought. The bed sheets were filthy, but they held Kate's scent upon them, so I avoided washing them until Tuesday, when Tom was due back.

Monday was hectic, starting with a message left at the dental office. They weren't open on Monday, but I wanted to make sure my message explaining my situation was first on the answering machine when they checked it on Tuesday. I was scheduled to work Wednesday to Friday, but I worried that I was going to be fired. I then drove the car to a local garage and have them check the radiator and refill it. Max was fussy because of the heat in the waiting room, but fortunately there was no serious damage, so I drove home thankful.

I missed Kate terribly, and toyed with the idea of inviting her over on Monday night, but decided against it. I thought we both needed some time to think and rest, and I didn't want to come across as clingy. Unable to sleep, I read through more of Tom's "Letters to Penthouse" in search of new ideas for my next encounter with Kate, and with my husband.

Tuesday came and I prepared myself for work knowing that I might not even have a job when I arrived. Mom drove out from Sun City to spend the day with Max while I drove to Dr. Janssen's dental office hoping that I could talk him out of firing me. I needn't have been so worried, as he was very understanding -- his wife had recently given birth and also suffered from breast engorgement. I resumed my duties at the front desk, incredibly relieved that I wouldn't have to tell Tom that I had been fired. The hours passed quickly and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

When I returned home I thanked mom for looking after Max, and walked her to the door as she prepared to drive back to Sun City. I was expecting Tom to be back around 7:00, so I quickly cleaned up the house, did the laundry, and had a shower. I admired my reflection as I stepped out of the shower and toweled myself off. The time I had spent with Kate had changed me profoundly. My confidence, so shaken after the changes brought about by my pregnancy, was restored. I felt truly sexy for the first time in months. Being with Kate also opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities - possibilities I was sure that Tom was also interested in exploring, judging by his hidden stash of porn.

---*---

Tom arrived by taxi at 7:20. I greeted him at the door with a tender and prolonged kiss. He seemed somewhat taken aback, but smiled and embraced me. I let him to the master bathroom where I had prepared a steaming bath. While he relaxed in the bath I asked him how his trip went while washing his back with a sponge. I left him to soak and relax, while I set candles around the bedroom and placed a chilled bottle of wine with two glasses on the nightstand. After enjoying a nice soak, Tom came into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. He looked around at the candles, the wine before his eyes settled on me. I was wearing my black lingerie gown, and I had draped myself seductively over the bed. The old me would've felt self-conscious and ridiculous, but the new me was confident and in control. Tom walked over to the bed, with a look on his face like he couldn't believe that he was seeing.

"Jenny," Tom said with a confused look on his face, "what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing's gotten into me." I said with a wicked smile. "Which is the problem. But that's about to change." I said as I pulled off his towel and pulled him down on the bed on top of me, kissing him fiercely. I rolled on top of him and scooted down between his thighs.

"Wha..." Was all he managed to say before he surrendered to me and fell back into the cushions of the bed with a long sigh as I took his thickening cock into my mouth. I followed Kate's advice and let my hands do most of the work while my mouth and tongue concentrated on the head, and in a few minutes I brought him to orgasm.

As he lay on the bed, gasping with pleasure I took a mouthful of wine and swished it around my mouth before swallowing and giving Tom a seductive smile. He was lying back on the bed, with his feet dangling over the edge. I straddled him, settling over his cock. I tucked my skirt away and surprised him by rubbing my naked pussy back and forth over his recumbent manhood.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?" Tom asked with a smile.

"Guess what I found in the carport storage room?" I said with a wicked grin.

The color drained from Tom's face for a moment.

"At the back of an old file cabinet... you've been a very naughty boy, haven't you?" I said as I gyrated my hips over his swelling member.

"Oh, that... shit...I...uh... I've been a naughty boy." He said with an embarrassed grin.

"You shouldn't keep such secret from me, sweetheart." I said softly. "Those magazines are full of... interesting ideas. Don't you think?"

Tom's cock was stiffening rapidly and I managed to maneuver myself on to it and slide it inside of me, as I gave a lustful groan and rocked my hips.

"I'm sorry baby, I just didn't think...Oh yesss... you'd be into those kinds of thing." He said as he reached up to fondle my breasts through my lingerie.

"I think there's a lot we don't know about each other, Tom." I said as I pulled off my black lace gown and his hands caressed my naked breasts. "How about we get reacquainted?" I said with a smile.

We made love for the first time in almost a year and a half. It was like meeting a dear old friend after a long absence. We were a bit out of practice and a little clumsy -- I kind of overdid it and make him come too quickly. These things take practice, and we had a lot of time to make up.

As we lay back on the bed exhausted by the evening's exertions, Tom rolled over and toyed with a strand of my hair.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't even ask." He said. "How was your weekend?"

"Well," I said, "my car broke down, I was stranded in 120° heat, I nearly lost my job and I almost had to go to the hospital -- but on the bright side, I made a new friend and I think I found the perfect babysitter." I said with a secret smile.

(To be continued)