Arizona Summer Ch. 02: Exploring Backyard

Story Info
Naked outside during the day witnessed by new neighbor.
1.6k words
4.22
20.9k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

It had been a few days since I exposed myself under the streetlight and sucked myself off in the middle of the cul-de-sac late one night. I was still having a hard time believing it was me who actually did those acts of sexual debauchery out in the open where anyone might have seen. I had kept somewhat of a low profile since that night just to play it safe and not draw too much attention to my kinky exploits. It was definitely a slippery slope - on one hand I desired an audience to witness my naked body exposed outdoors while on the other hand I felt the need to hide in the darkness away from sight. Either way, I was excited and nervous like I've never known.

The weather for December continued to be in the mid-70s during the day. The nights were crisp but not extremely cold. I met some other people around my age and a few years older who also lived in the neighborhood and attended the nearby high school and community college. We got together when we could in order to play games or just hang out and get to know each other. One of the college girls whom I was introduced to lived with her parents in the house directly behind mine. Another one I met lived with her brother in the house across the cul-de-sac as well. There were still a few weeks before classes began and I tried to enjoy every possible minute.

Moving to Arizona from Illinois in December still took some adjusting - in a positive way. I spent as much time outside during the day as possible enjoying the sunshine. I didn't have a part-time job yet so I had all the time in the world to lounge around the house and do as little or as much as I wanted. I had no trouble finding ways to keep busy and entertain myself!

My parents worked the typical 8-to-5 work schedule. I usually woke up after everyone had left for the day. I'd take a shower, grab a bite to eat, and watch some TV wearing nothing but a smile. I loved being naked alone at home during the day. Whenever I felt the urge, I would masturbate. Otherwise, I simply went about my day just like any other eighteen year old except I preferred to be naked.

I was in my bedroom and had just finished unpacking the last of my things from the move. I grabbed the empty boxes and some other trash and headed downstairs. I opened the back door and walked around the side of the house to place the stuff in the trash receptacle. The cool breeze and warm sunshine on my naked body immediately aroused my senses.

I was alone in the side yard as I stood completely naked enjoying the warm sunshine on my exposed skin. The block wall surrounding the backyard prevented anyone from seeing me, that was unless someone peered over the wall or happened to be looking down into my yard from either of the second story houses that faced it. I wasn't too concerned but rather enjoyed the freedom of being naked outside during the day.

This gave me an idea! I began walking around the back yard, completely naked, in full view of my neighbor's second-story windows. I slowly followed the block fence that enclosed the back yard. I ran my fingers along the wall as I ventured around the perimeter. With my other hand I touched my fully exposed body and teased my rock hard cock.

I looked up at the windows of my neighbor's house wondering...hoping more like...that whatever her name was (I had briefly met her once before) was watching me in my naked, aroused state. I ran my hands up and down my body feeling my exposed flesh. I lightly teased my erect cock while my sexual appetite grew inside of me. God it felt amazing being outdoors in the warm sunshine. I was really beginning to love Arizona!

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard voices coming from the other side of the wall. I pressed my back against the block wall and didn't move while I listened. It sounded like there were two or three girls talking and laughing in the yard of my neighbor's house. I stood completely motionless as they continued to converse and enjoy the in-ground swimming pool.

"What a beautiful day to be outside. I am so glad this semester is finally over."

"No doubt Kimberly! I've been dreaming about sunbathing and swimming in your parent's pool for weeks."

"Thank God it's heated otherwise we'd be freezing our asses off!"

"No shit! Speaking of asses, since when did you start wearing a swimsuit Jill? Are you too prissy to go skinny dipping with us?"

"Screw you Heather! Just because I don't get naked whenever we are alone over here doesn't make me a prude."

"Whatever! It's not like anyone is coming over today. It's just us three until Kimberly's parents get home later this week. You might want to enjoy yourself for once."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! There I was completely naked playing with myself while my neighbor and her two friends were just as naked swimming in the pool next door. The wall that I was leaning against was the only thing separating us. I eagerly stroked my raging hard on while I continued to listen to the three of them. The very thought of me being naked outside and masturbating while my cute neighbor and her friends skinny dipped right next door aroused me beyond words.

I quietly stepped away from the block wall and knelt down in the grass facing my neighbor's two-story home that overlooked my backyard. The green grass accentuated my nakedness as I purposefully exposed myself in the middle of the backyard. I sat naked and visibly aroused in full view while I listened and stroked my hard cock. I fantasized that the cute college chick that lived in the house behind my own was secretly watching me masturbate outside in the light of day. The sun beat down on my naked body while I eagerly beat off!

My libido had only intensified after moving to Arizona. The warm weather had awoken something hidden inside of me that drove me to act on my wildest desires. I felt so alive being naked in my backyard in the middle of the day while my neighbor and her friends did the same. They were sunbathing and swimming in the nude. I was jerking off by myself in the nude. We had something in common and we didn't even know each other. My hands tugged and teased on my manhood under the bright sun while my mind raced with excitement.

I looked at the block wall and gazed up at the windows that overlooked my backyard as the urge to climax began to build within me. I continued to stroke my hard cock there in the open while I listened to the college girls next door. They were caught up in their own naked fun time while I had my own fun just a few feet away, equally naked. A part of me wanted to show them just how aroused and naked I truly was. I fantasized about jumping on top of the block wall and exposing myself to my neighbors. I could jerk off while they looked at me in shock and amazement. Maybe they would enjoy the show? Maybe they would run inside embarrassed and afraid?

I placed one arm behind me in the grass in order to balance myself while I flexed my hips and lower body upwards. I jerked off that way, fully exposed in the middle of my backyard, while my mind ran through different kinky scenarios - each one more naughty and absurd than the previous. One thing was profoundly true. I was working up to a huge, satisfying climax.

My breathing was fast and hot as I jerked off. Something caught my eye as I looked up at one of the second-story windows. Staring down at me was my new neighbor Kimberly! The shock of seeing her watching me caused me to climax. She looked directly at me as cum began to explode from the tip of my cock. Ribbon after ribbon of cum arched into the air and landed in the grass in front of me.

I boldly stared back at Kimberly as I squeezed every drop of cum from my cock. I couldn't believe what was happening. It seemed surreal. Kimberly stood in the window with a surprised look on her face. I could clearly see her large tits from where she stood. Her nipples were hard as one of her hands cupped her left tit. Her other hand was out of view.

Kimberly bit down on her bottom lip as she continued to watch me. I slowly let go of my cock and laid back on the grass. We stared at one another not saying a word. Kimberly winked at me and waved as she stepped away from the window and out of sight. I waved back, a bit shocked but excited at what just happened.

I stood up and walked back towards the patio. I could still hear the girls laughing and playing in the pool as I went back inside the house. I hadn't planned on any of that happening but it did. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Satisfied and spent, I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. It was turning out to be another great day!

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers