Arizona Summer Ch. 03: Exploring Frontyard

Story Info
I explore the frontyard naked during the day.
2k words
4.27
11.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

I laid on the sofa in the living room, still completely naked. I stared out of the front window that faced the cul-de-sac and front yard, my mind playing over and over again the event that just happened in the backyard.

Had I actually exposed myself as I jerked off during the light of day? Did the neighbor really witness my naked romp outdoors? I contemplated my actions while I stood up and looked out the window. I was doing it again and it excited me just as much. I was naked standing in full view to whoever may be outside.

That familiar feeling of excitement and fear began to overcome my senses. As if I couldn't stop myself, I began to play with my hardening cock right there in front of the open window. My kinky sexual cravings were out of control.

I wondered if I was taking unnecessary risks without taking into consideration what might come of my choices? Whatever the case, I couldn't deny just how alive it felt to be naked during the day out in the open. As much as I tried to ignore them, naughty thoughts flooded my perverted mind.

I knew I wanted to be outdoors again while the sun was bright. I knew I couldn't help myself. And what about Kimberly, my neighbor? She saw me and watched while I masturbated in the backyard. I was caught red handed doing the unthinkable. Replaying that moment over and over again in my mind only aroused me further. My cock was once again rock hard in my hand as I stood in the living room and pleasured myself.

It was just past noon and the weather was simply gorgeous outside. I had no reason to stay inside on such a beautiful day. Maybe I could continue to explore my kinky naked desires and be outdoors as well? Maybe I could explore the front and side yard fully naked and aroused?

Looking through the window I noticed how quiet it appeared in the cul-de-sac. This gave me a crazy idea. I made my way to the laundry room and opened the door that led into the garage. I walked into the dark garage and let the door close behind me. Numerous boxes of every shape and size filled half of the garage.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness as I walked around the garage. The concrete felt cool underneath my bare feet. I casually played with myself while I explored the new surroundings in the nude. I stroked my hard cock while I thought about what I could do next.

I pressed the garage door opener and watched as the door began to open. Pressing it again, the door stooped. Sunlight filled the dark garage through the narrow 36-inch opening. I walked towards the opening while I continued to stroke my cock.

A few feet from the opening, still hidden from view outdoors, I laid down on my side facing the open garage door. The concrete felt even cooler against my naked body as I peered through the opening. Looking out at the empty cul-de-sac, I teased my aching hard-on and listened to the stillness.

The cul-de-sac was quiet and empty. The cloudless blue sky and warm sunshine was tempting me. I scooted my naked body closer to the opening in the garage door until I was almost directly next to the metal door.

I reached my hand past the opening and into the sunshine. The warmth felt good on my skin. I laid there for a moment and looked through the opening. Nothing moved for as far as I could see. I fully expected a lone tumbleweed to roll lazily by on the sidewalk.

I inched forward a little further until I could feel the sunshine warm the front of my naked body. I was positioned directly under the open garage door. The front of my body was being warmed by the sun which meant I was in full view of my neighbors or anyone else nearby.

I laid on my side stroking my hard cock under the bright sun. My heart was pounding in my chest as I exposed myself on the driveway. I felt so alive where I was positioned under the garage door. My eyes kept watch as my hand stroked my hard-on furiously.

My shaved naked body glistened in the midday sun as I pleasured myself. I knew what I was doing, out in the open in front of the cul-de-sac, was risky but that only fueled my desire. I was on the verge of climaxing. Not wanting to cum just yet, I eased off playing with myself and crawled back into the garage.

I stood up and walked over to the mass of boxes stacked on one side of the garage. Opening one, I saw folded beach towels. This gave me an idea. I wrapped a towel around my waist and tossed another one over my shoulder. I then walked over to the garage door button and pressed it.

The door began to open as I stood inside the garage. Once it was completely open, I exited the garage and walked to the side of the house next to the brick wall that divided the neighborhood from the open field and high school on the opposite side.

There was a brick walkway that ran from the driveway, along the side of the house to a wooden gate. Standing a few feet back from the front of the house on the side yard, I was hidden from view from the cult-de-sac. Realizing this, I dropped the towel from around my waist and stood completely naked.

I tossed the beach towel over the top of the brick wall so that it draped evenly on both sides. I spread the other towel on the brick path and laid down. I was sunbathing in the nude on the side of my house. The feeling of being naked in such an open area continued to fuel my arousal.

My hands naturally gravitated to my hard cock as I once again began to jerk off. I closed my eyes and listened to the neighborhood while I masturbated. I could hear the sound of houses being constructed on the other end of the neighborhood. Automobile traffic, planes in the upper atmosphere, and the occasional bird flying by rounded out the rest of the sounds wafting into my ears.

I was edging towards another climax when I heard the familiar sound of the mail truck making its way from mailbox to mailbox. I had seen the mailman in the neighborhood before; however, it wasn't a man at all. This mailman (mail woman to be accurate) was young and not at all like your typical government employee.

She appeared to be in her 30's and kept herself in fairly good shape. I had only ever seen her wearing shorts along with the typical U. S. Postal Service uniform. Her legs and arms were both tan and well defined. We had seen one another in the short amount of time I had lived in the neighborhood and spoken briefly a time or two.

Hearing the mail truck, while I was naked and playing with myself, added to my arousal even more. The mailbox was located at the end of the driveway maybe 50 feet from where I was. I stood up and wrapped the beach towel around my waist.

I peered past the front of the house to see where the mail woman was currently at. She was still a few houses away and heading in my direction. I could feel my heart pounding loudly in my chest as my mind guessed and second guessed what I was thinking

I timed my walk to the mailbox so that I got there just as the mail woman drove up. Wearing only my towel, I waved hello to the attractive mail woman as she drove in front of me and stopped.

"Hey there," I heard her say as she turned off the engine and stepped out onto the sidewalk. "Perfect timing. You have quite a few packages today."

"Really?" I replied. "Well I'm glad I heard you drive up. I was just laying out enjoying this beautiful sunshine." I glanced at her shirt. Embroidered just above her right breast was her name, Kim.

"Mind if I hand these to you?" she asked as she opened the back of the mail truck.

I followed behind her and grabbed a few boxes that she handed me. I purposefully brushed the boxes against the towel that was wrapped around my waist as I turned to walk towards the front door.

After one step I felt the towel unravel and drop to the ground. I was completely naked as I began walking towards the house. I knew exactly what I was doing and it felt amazing. I pretended as if I hadn't noticed what had just happened. I continued to carry the boxes toward the house.

I heard Kim say something from behind me as I walked away. I ignored her, secretly enjoying the fact that I was naked in the open in front of her. I reached the front door and set the boxes down. Kim was a few feet away from me as I turned around to face her.

"You dropped this." She casually said as she held my towel in her outstretched hand.

"Oops!" I replied and grabbed the towel. "I guess I should put this on before I upset you."

"Don't cover up on my account." Kim chuckled, as she looked me up and down. "I'm not complaining!"

"Well okay then." I said in agreement. I tossed the beach towel on top of the boxes and proceeded to walk towards the driveway. "I'll just go unlock the front door then."

I purposefully walked as close to Kim as I could without actually bumping into her as I passed by. Kim just stood there and watched as I walked past her.

My heart was beating like crazy in my chest as I made my way into the garage. I grabbed my erect cock in one hand and began to play with myself as I walked through the house. I unlocked the front door and swung it open while I jerked off, hoping to get a reaction from Kim.

I was dismayed to see Kim had left. As I walked outside onto the front porch, I heard the mail truck pull away. I could see Kim waving back at me laughing and shaking her head. I stood at the end of the walkway and teased my aching cock as Kim disappeared down the street.

The thrill and excitement of being naked in front of Kim in my own front yard had me more than aroused. I began to cum right there in front of my house in the middle of the day. I eagerly watched as streams of cum shot out of my cock and onto the rocks before me.

I glanced at the house next to me and across the cul-de-sac as I climaxed in the open, for anyone to see. I was so turned on by what I was doing that I momentarily forgot just how exposed and naked I really was. I tugged on my hard cock squeezing every drop of cum out of me.

I was breathing heavy and my naked body was covered in beads of sweat. I let go of my cock and quickly walked back towards the house. I grabbed the boxes that Kim delivered and my towel and carried them inside.

As the euphoric effects of being naked outdoors and masturbating wore off, I started to worry that one of my neighbors may have seen what I did. It was strange really. I could be bold and adventurous while naked with a hard cock but as soon as I climaxed and relaxed, I felt nervous and scared. My instinct was to run back inside and put on some clothes or hide in bed as quickly as I could. The feeling would pass before long and I would feel fine until the next time.

I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. After cleaning up, I slipped between the cool sheets of my bed to take a nap. I thoroughly enjoyed days like this where I was alone at home in the nude. I was also enjoying the new neighborhood and amazing weather of Arizona. The possibilities seemed endless as I drifted off to sleep dreaming about my next outdoor adventure.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers