Arizona Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mself
mself
16 Followers

I backed off from between her tits and had her scoot further onto the table, then started jacking off over her tits. While doing this I asked her to start sucking on my balls. Even though there was not a great deal of sensation from this, mostly just having warm, wet balls, the thought that her nose was buried in my ass, with the tip of her nose tickling my asshole, along with my balls in her mouth, were have a great effect on me. I was just about to cum. I had my eyes closed and was concentrating hard.

At this point I am going to tell you what actually happened, followed with an alternative ending (or two) based on what I would have wanted to have happen.

I was about to come, everything was working out well, when I opened my eyes and realized that someone had driven into the parking lot. At this point the lights were still back at the entrance, but were coming our way. I jumped off of Brenda's face and said, "Someone's coming...get in the car!" I swear, I have never seen anyone move that fast. Brenda jumped off that table, swiped the vibrator and keys and got inside the car in about 0.85 seconds. Fortunately, she left the towel. I grabbed the towel and did a quick glance to see if anything was left. I heard something hit the ground, but the car was topping the hill and the lights were shining right on me, so I dropped the towel in front of my cock and balls, and stood next to the car. As the car came on towards me I stayed on Brenda's side next to her window. She was yelling at me to get into the car, but I ignored her until I knew what the other driver would do. As the car continued to come toward us and started to pass on the driver side, I edged out from the side, then went around to the back of the car as they passed. They pulled into a spot about 30-40 feet ahead of us and a woman got out from the passenger side, and a man from the driver's side. The woman glanced back at us, then turned back around and stared ahead. They had come out to look at the stars and were paying us no mind. I edged around the driver's side, got the car door open and got into my seat.

In the meantime, Brenda had not had anything in the front to cover up with, so she had sat through this whole time completely naked in the front seat with the dome light on, completely visible to these visitors. I got in the car and started the ignition, at which point the dome light went off. I put the car in drive and pulled around past the new folks to the opposite end of the parking lot, out of sight of them. Brenda was quite upset, but I said that I had not come, yet, and still needed to. Of course, all of the activity had wilted me, so we went back to work bringing my cock back to life. Unfortunately, I had to settle for a repeat of the previous night as we were driving in, but no more...hand job, vibrator under my ass and jack off into a towel. After we finished we got dressed and realized that Brenda's glasses were missing, so we drove back around, I parked the car so that the headlights were shining on the picnic table, and found her glasses where they had slid off onto the ground. Then we left.

I know, rather unsatisfying conclusion... Let me tell you what I had planned for the conclusion, call it Alternative Ending #1:

As I said, I was about to cum. Brenda had been keeping me primed and turned on all day with here great tits and cleavage and we had been having some form of foreplay and sex for about an hour. I was ready to cut loose with a gusher. Brenda had her nose tickling my asshole and was sucking on my balls. She had finished cumming a couple of minutes before, but wanted to cum again, so she was working that vibrator over her clit hard. Within a few seconds, she started coming again, with her face under my balls. She started sighing and moaning again loudly, with her face jerking between my legs and her nose stabbing my asshole. That pushed me over the edge. While she was still cumming I was straddling her head and aimed at her magnificent tits when I started to come. I shot the first shot at her tits, like she expected, then lifted up and backed up a few inches, then shot the rest onto her neck, face and into her open mouth. Brenda was not expecting this, but was still in the throes of her orgasm and couldn't stop it at all. I shot about 4 shots onto her cheeks, nose and mouth, getting at least one full shot straight into her open mouth. She sputtered that cum out of her mouth and onto her cheek. She had about 2 shots between her tits and on her throat.

Brenda wasn't too happy about this. She expected cum on her tits and neck, but was always adamant that I could not cum on her face or in her mouth. But, I simply said that I had gotten a cramp in that position after so long and had to move because of the pain. She understood that, since she also has to deal with pain during sexual maneuvers, so she couldn't argue with me about it. I apologized for cumming on her face and then told her that it looked sexy as hell. I really would have wanted a pic, but the light was not good. She got up and grabbed the towel to wipe the cum off of her face, but I convinced her not to. I said that she really looked sexy with my cum on her face and that I wanted her to leave it on for a bit. She relented since no one was there, then we gathered up our stuff and got dressed outside the car with the dome light shining on both of us. Brenda didn't want to ruin her dress so she left her top down to keep the cum from staining it. She left the cum on her face as we got in the car and drove back to the hotel.

She left it on her face for the entire drive, even as we were near other cars at stoplights, with the cum making her face shiny, but with globs just sitting there. Her tits were fully exposed and she had cum between her tits and at the base of her throat. When we got back to the hotel I was really turned on by this and asked her to get out of the car and walk back to the room with the cum still on her face. She was turned off by this, but decided to humor me. She went ahead and pulled her top back up, but I asked her to drop her top a little more to show more cleavage, and showing the cum between her tits. We got out, walked across the parking lot with the parking lot lights shining full on us, and walked to the hallway door. There had been a few people in the lot, and two men did a double take as they saw her, but we kept moving and they couldn't be sure of what they saw, though they were impressed by her cleavage and big tits. We opened the door and walked down the brightly lit hall to our room, then opened the room and went in. It was a short walk and no one really saw us, but the thought of someone opening their door and seeing Brenda's face with cum all over it was exciting as hell. Brenda wiped the cum off at the sink.

Alternative Ending #2 (there could be numerous takes on this, depending on what kind of fantasy you want to insert, but this is just one from me...):

As I said, I was about to cum. Brenda had been keeping me primed and turned on all day with her great tits and cleavage and we had been having some form of foreplay and sex for about an hour. I was ready to cut loose with a gusher. Brenda had her nose tickling my asshole and was sucking on my balls. She had finished cumming a couple of minutes before, but wanted to cum again, so she was working that vibrator over her clit hard. Within a few seconds, she started coming again, with her face under my balls. She started sighing and moaning again loudly, with her face jerking between my legs and her nose stabbing my asshole. That pushed me over the edge. While she was still cumming I was straddling her head and aimed at her magnificent tits when I started to come. Then those car lights showed up, but I was too far gone to care. Brenda's nose was buried in my ass and under my balls, so she wouldn't know anything until it was too late. The car came over the hill and hit us square.

There we were, laid across that picnic table naked as could be. Brenda's fantastic tits were sticking up, she was working that vibrator over her clit and jerking all over the place. I was over her head jacking my cock over her tits. With that scene firmly illuminated by those car lights, I began to cum. I shot the first shot at her tits, like she expected, then lifted up and backed up a few inches, then shot the rest onto her face and into her open mouth. Brenda was not expecting this, but was still in the throes of her orgasm and couldn't stop it at all. I shot about 4 shots onto her cheeks, nose and mouth, getting at least one full shot straight into her open mouth. She sputtered that cum out of her mouth and onto her cheek. The car had stopped at the top of the rise with their headlights full onto us, about 50 feet away, watching us both cum. It must have been a beautiful sight.

I finished shooting my load onto Brenda's face and mouth, then backed up in the glare of the headlights. By this time her eyes opened and she realized that we had been caught. She panicked! With my cum still on her face and tits, she jumped up and ran for the car, which was only about 8 feet away, but in the full glare of the headlights. She forgot everything. She sat in the seat and yelled at me to hurry, with the headlights shining and the dome light on, showing all of the cum on her face and tits. By this time she had forgotten about the cum and about being naked in her hurry to get me to the car. I gathered up everything, then waved to the folks in the other car, wandered around the back of our car and got in, letting the other folks see me in all of my glory, with my still-hard cock sticking straight out. I started the car and drove away, with both of us still naked. We drove a couple of miles naked, then pulled into a grocery store parking lot and got dressed. Brenda had to crawl naked into the back seat to get our clothes and forgot about the cum on her face and tits until she was getting dressed, then wiped it off.

Day 3:

OK, back to reality... The next morning I opened the curtains again and this time Brenda did not object to them being open while she was in her sheer lace nighty. I asked her if I could take some pics of her outside in the nighty while she sipped her coffee and she agreed. I opened the curtains the rest of the way, flooding her with sunlight, opened the glass door and stepped out onto the patio in my sleeping shorts, no shirt. She followed in her sheer nighty, with the sunlight showing her naked body to glorious effect. She sat down in the chair and I took a couple of shots from the room looking out at her, then scrambled up the slope to the parking lot wall and took another shot, then took one final shot as she was standing to go back to the room. This was extremely daring for her and was an indication of the fun we would have over the next few days.

We got dressed and ate our breakfast and got ready for another day of sight-seeing in areas around Sedona. Today was for Indian ruins and mining towns. Brenda was wearing a tight-bodiced spaghetti strap top with great cleavage. Unfortunately, it also has a lot of padding. She loves this top, I tolerate it, and though it is great for cleavage, it's not much good for flashing. We started our day at Montezuma's Well, spending a couple of hours on a nice short hike and exploring the ruins there. I only got her to flash me once, but I also got her to walk around with more cleavage showing than normal. All of the climbing up and down at this high altitude was winding her and she rested a lot. We left there and went to Montezuma's Castle, another Indian ruin. There were way too many people, so no flash shots there. Brenda started to get overheated here and started winding down, needing shade and/or A/C (the temps were over 100, but it wasn't bothering me, only her).

After we left we drove toward Jerome and stopped in at Tootzigoot, another Indian ruin, but one that was built onto a hilltop and that you could climb into. This was an interesting place and there were very few people around. By the time we got to the top, no one was around and I was able to convince Brenda to flash me at the top with all the scenery behind. She dropped her top but pulled it back up again quickly because she was overheating again and wanted to find cool shade. Once we got back inside, she dropped it long enough for me to get a pic. Then we left and drove up to Jerome. At Jerome, we were surrounded by people, so she didn't flash me, even though I wanted her to in the Mining Museum when we were in empty rooms.

On the way back from Jerome we stopped in Cottonwood and ate dinner. Her top showed deep cleavage and attracted a lot of attention from guys passing our table to hit the buffet. When we left I had her drop her top while we rode in the car, and I got a pic of that view through the windshield when we stopped at a scenic overlook for photos. She never did realize how visible she was in the car, but her tits were displayed to everyone who we passed or who passed us. She kept her top down until we got back to Sedona. That night we moved to a motel on the other end of town, where we could not have as much outdoor fun, but where I could still enjoy open curtains.

Day 4:

When she went to the bathroom that morning I opened the curtains. We were on the second floor at the very end, so no one would be passing our room. Our room faced the parking lot and the section of buildings on the other side of the pool and lot, facing east with the full sun streaming into our room. I was able to convince her to let me take some pics of her walking around in the room this way in her see-through nighty in the full morning sun, then we got dressed to go to the Grand Canyon. She got dressed in shorts and a thin pink top with deep cleavage and lace frill around the inside of the top. We drove to Flagstaff and stopped at Walmart to buy a few things and to pick up some lunch at the Subway inside. The air inside the store was so cold that it made her nipples hard and they poked through the thin material of her top. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra because of how her tits swayed under the top and because of the how the straps of the top stuck out away from her shoulders above her tits. The sub guy was getting an eyeful and loving it. He was very helpful giving us directions to the Grand Canyon.

As we drove to the Grand Canyon Brenda pulled her tits together even more, getting the nipples out to just under the lace edging of the top, so that her nipples were visible through the lace. She then took a pic for me of that view. Since we had about 1.5 hours to get there, she also rode part of the time with her tits pulled out of the top entirely. She was a little concerned that oncoming cars could see her, but I convinced her that they could not. She stayed partially exposed right until we got to the park.

All through the park that day we were surrounded by crowds or were riding on the bus. She never did flash me during much of the day, but she did put on a great show of deep cleavage and the occasional pokie nipples. Later that day as we were driving out the east end of the South Rim, we stopped at several scenic overlooks and I was able to convince her to pull her top down and flash me. On the ride home she rode most of the way topless, only pulling it back up when we stopped somewhere. She even left herself exposed on the route through Flagstaff, again not realizing how much passing trucks could see.

Day 5:

This day we planned to visit the Vermillion Cliffs on the north side of the Colorado River, a long drive, so we got an early start with no fooling around. I was able to open the curtains while Brenda moved around in her nighty in the morning sunlight. Brenda got dressed in a blue halter top that plunged down to just between her tits, exposing all of the tops and inside cleavage. I love this top because of how much it shows. She had gotten a little too much sun the previous day, so we decided to stop at Walmart in Flagstaff again and buy her a plain white button-up shirt to protect her from the sun. We also got subs again. Well, the store was even colder this time, but this top is a little less obvious for her nipples, so they only poked out a little. However, the sub guy was thrilled since her got an even better cleavage display than he had yesterday. Another nice thing about this top is that it really lets her tits move well and there is no way she can wear a bra with it. We found a top for her, but I told her that she had to wear the blue top until we got there, then only the white top while there, with nothing under it.

We made a deal that day that I would not ask her to do anything, just let her take the lead in flashing me, exposing herself, or anything else that she wanted that day. While driving she pulled her tits up in her top until the edges of the top were just under her nipples. She rode this way the entire time. This was a pretty long drive from Flagstaff to the Navajo Bridge over the Colorado River and we had a lot of scenery. The part I liked the most was when we had to stop for road work and she left her nipples exposed in her top for the surrounding truckers and the flag guys to see. I am not sure she even remembered how exposed she was, but they got an eyeful. I remember the first flagman we passed staring at her tits while we drove slowly past. Brenda was talking to me and not looking at him, so she didn't see his eyes widen at the sight.

When we got close to the Navajo Bridge I pulled over to take some pics of the scenery and Brenda changed into her white top. She got out of the car, then pulled off her blue top standing beside the road. She stood there completely topless beside the road while putting on her white top. The road was wide open, with no traffic and the Bridge in sight, but this was still daring for her. The shirt turned out to be completely opaque (not see-through), and was loose enough that most of the time you couldn't tell that she was braless (a real plus for her comfort). Then we wandered over the Navajo Bridge and associated vendors and visitor center for an hour or so. There we learned about what sight to see in that immediate area. Our first stop was the Lonely Dell Ranch in Glen Canyon, along the Paria River. We stopped and ate lunch there, having some home-grown peaches at the Ranch. While sitting on the bench under the porch roof of one cabin Brenda opened a couple more buttons of her top, having 4 opened, allowing me a tantalizing view of all of her cleavage. I was at the right angle to see it, but no one else would have seen it because they were on the wrong side of her and the top did not gape open, just stayed mostly closed while she was sitting.

When we finished eating we wandered around some of the cabins and she left her top 4 buttons undone since not one was around us. This kept her top open down to below her tits, but again, without it gaping open. Shortly we decided to walk the canyon trail to the river, so we went back to the car and I got the blanket and all of our water. We struck off and walked about ¾ mile until we came to the Paria River. When we got there we found a notch in the cliff to the left of use, while we were on an elevated trail beside the river. Brenda stood in the notch and started doing a striptease with her top, eventually taking the top off and holding it up in one hand. I was taking pics and giving her lots of encouragement. Suddenly, I heard a noise and looked to my right only to see some hikers coming our way. I told Brenda that some hikers were coming and she simply ducked further back into the notch, slipped her top back onto her shoulders, but left the front wide open fully exposing her tits to me. I took several more shots while we waited for the hikers to get closer, then she asked me for the camera while I went to talk to them. She took a few pics of a lizard, then buttoned up and came out. The hikers stayed for a while and we chatted with them, then they headed past us to go where we had come from, while we continued in the direction they came from.

mself
mself
16 Followers