Arkham City: Catwoman's Treat

Story Info
Catwoman has an itch and Batman won't help. What to do?
4.8k words
4.25
12.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, long time no see. I'm back.

Here's a new Catwoman story that I hope you'll love reading. I loved writing it.

*****

Selina Kyle entered her apartment through the window, crawling on the ceiling. Light as a feather, she landed on the ground.

She was still fuming with anger and bitterness. Batman's words still echoed through her mind, as she slowly got her cap and goggles off and passed her hands through her short, black hair.

"I'm sorry, Selina. Not tonight."

They were standing on a rooftop, as they were having this conversation. The moon stood behind them, bright yet ghostly.

Selina had expected his initial refusal, but she had many ways to persuade a man.

She had gently caressed his pectoral muscles with her leather clad fingers, as she looked him straight in the eyes.

"Aw, come on, Bats. You can't even spare an hour or two? I'll make it..."

Selina stood on her toes and breathed in his ear, as she finished her sentence.

"...worth your while."

Batman shivered ever slightly, but he looked away.

"No, Selina. I must go. Please, understand."

Selina still wasn't ready to give up. She lowered her hands and started caressing his thighs.

"Come on, big boy. Let me convince you..."

This was usually the part where the men she flirted with, if they hadn't already, gave in completely.

Her light touch, so close to their manhood, usually drove them insane.

Batman, however, was no common man. Firmly, though gently and respectfully, he moved away her arms and took his distance.

"No, Selina. Arkham City needs me."

Then, he had jumped off the side of the building and he had disappeared in the night, leaving Selina alone with her dull surprise and her disappointment.

Selina closed her window, with a sigh of frustration. She had taken off her boots and unzipped the top of her catsuit, which dangled from her hips. Her black lace bra glimmered in the light of the lamp.

She had worn her best underwear that night, hoping to get some action from Batman.

She honestly hadn't though he'd resist her. She knew he liked her, it was obvious. But she had underestimated his sense of duty.

Given the choice, he hadn't chosen her. And it pissed her off.

But it wasn't just a matter of disappointment or pride. The truth of the matter was that she was horny as hell, and she needed a good fuck.

But who was left now, in this stupid part of the city? How was she supposed to get off, now?

Selina now lay on her bed, wearing only her underpants and a white t-shirt. Her suit and bra were hanging from a nearby chair.

"Guess I'll just have to take care of myself." Selina thought, as her hand slowly reached for her thighs.

Batman was definitely the hottest man in Arkham City, at the moment. And probably the best endowed, if those tights weren't lying.

Who else was there to fuck? The only other men were psychos, villains and their thugs-

Selina's hand stopped moving towards her crotch. What if she...?

She stroked her chin, thinking carefully.

Could she possibly find some nameless thug who'd be a decent replacement for the Bat?

In the end, her horniness got the best of her. She stood up and started putting her bra and her suit back on.

This could be a very interesting night, indeed.

Ten minutes later, Selina sat, crouched, on the marble balcony of an abandoned building.

She was staring down at the streets, looking for a possible candidate.

It was a dangerous idea she had had, she knew that. But danger had always gotten her off, otherwise she wouldn't have been in that line of...business.

She looked at a large group of Joker thugs who were laughing and breaking windows, as they walked towards the old furnace.

No, Selina though to herself, better avoid the psychos.

She jumped from one building to the next and started running on the rooftops, keeping her eyes and her ears open.

About five minutes later, she suddenly stopped. She cold hear male voices. They sounded calmer and less psychotic than the Joker thugs.

Silent and light as a shadow, she looked down into a nearby alley.

A group of Two Face's thugs were chatting and smoking cigarettes. Then, they all chuckled at some crude joke one of them had told.

Selina slowly backed away, and headed in the opposite direction.

That would have been a really bad idea. Two Face had almost killed her. He hated her.

And his thugs had probably received the order to kill her on sight.

She went around for another ten minutes, but she couldn't see anyone worth a shot.

She was starting to regret her decision to go on the prowl, now. It started to look dumber the more she thought about it.

She was about to head back home, where she'd settle for one of her sex toys, when she came to a realisation.

Sure, the Joker thugs were psychos. And the Two Face thugs wanted her dead.

But what about Penguin's men? Penguin had no personal gripe with her, she had never stolen from him (so far, at least). And his men were just regular thugs, guys who stayed with him because they were paid to do so.

She probably could have easily convinced one of them to have sex with her.

Hell, she could hear the comments Gotham's thugs made about her. They'd probably be happy to oblige.

And if they tried to hurt her, she could defend herself. After all, who was it who messed up Harvey Dent's face for the second time?

Smirking to herself, she started jumping from roof to roof again, looking for a group of Penguin's thugs.

This could be really interesting.

Finally, at the stroke of midnight, she found them.

A group of Penguin's men were slowly walking into the abandoned museum.

Selina had always liked the museum, it was filled with nice things and it had a really bad alarm system.

She jumped on the roof of the museum, looking for a glass windows she could cut a hole into. As she proceeded to cut the glass, she started thinking about the best way to go about her plan.

Sneaking up on them wasn't a good idea, they could have shot her.

She decided that a direct approach was the best thing to do.

She sneaked in the building and landed on the stone floor, without making any noise.

The thugs were all sitting on a staircase that led to the floor beneath, a few meters from where she had landed. She was standing behind them, so they didn't see her.

A thought crossed her mind, as she got her hands up and prepared to speak.

What if they all wanted to have sex with her? She didn't really feel like a group thing, that night.

She just wanted one dick, a good one.

And she didn't want to fight people off, either.

Oh, well. She'd cross that bridge when she got there.

Maybe they could fight to see who would get to fuck her, that'd be fun...

She cleared her throat and spoke out.

"Gentlemen!"

The thugs got up abruptly, startled.

"It's Catwoman!"

"It's the Cat!

"What the-?"

Salina held her hands even higher.

"I come in peace! Please, don't get out your guns."

The thugs looked at her, puzzled and suspicious.

Most of them were bulky, gruff and huge, but a few were normal looking guys. One seemed to just be in his 20s, and was actually kind of cute.

One of the larger guys broke the silence.

"So what ya want, cat lady? We don't have a problem with ya, but it ain't wise to snoop around Mr. Cobblepot's building."

Catwoman hid her surprise. She hadn't realised these were Penguin's headquarters.

"I assure you boys, I don't mean to interfere with Penguin's business. I just need some...assistance."

The thugs looked at her, more bemused than ever.

The hell with it, Selina thought, time to go all in.

"You see, I have an itch... And I hope one of you strapping lads could... scratch it for me."

She had spoken in her most seductive, husky tone. She could see from their expressions that it was working.

Another thug, with an average build, cleared his throat.

"You kidding, right? What you want to steal?"

Selina sighed, amused.

"Nothing, I swear! Cross my heart!"

Selina put a hand on her breasts, which jiggled alluringly.

Every single thug stared at them, while Selina smirked.

"I just want to have some fun with one of you boys. Anyone up to the challenge?"

The thugs looked at each other for a moment.

This was a delicate moment. Selina looked at them, preparing for a possible attack.

But the thugs showed no sign of wanting to do that.

They started talking it out, as Selina sat down to watch them.

"What about the boss?"

"The boss is in the old theatre, he won't hear anything."

"Alright, but there's another thing we need to figure out."

"What's that?"

"Who gets to fu-" The thug looked over at Catwoman. "Sorry."

Selina chuckled, with a little evil in her voice.

"Don't worry, honey. A good fuck is what I want. What were you going to say?"

The thug turned red.

"Yeah, well... Who gets to f-fuck you?"

"Yeah, it's gonna be me, mate."

"My ass!"

"Fuck you, she deserves a real man!

It was almost cute to watch the thugs fight over her, Selina couldn't help but smirk. Apparently each one of them wanted to be the only one.

After half a minute of arguing, Selina came up with a way to settle this.

"Boys. Boys! BOYS!"

The thugs stopped arguing and looked at her, eagerly.

Selina got up and stretched. The motion pushed out her large, natural breasts and emphasised her figure. Her long, strong legs. Her wide, graceful hips. Her firm, yet jiggly, ass.

Her wide green eyes stared at them with malice. She enjoyed their awe and nervousness.

"I think I known how to settle this. After all, shouldn't I be the one who chooses?"

The thugs looked at each other again.

"Might as well, guys. We can't fight over this, the boss might hear us."

"Yeah, and if one of us gets hurt, he'll know something's up. And he'll make us pay":

The thugs looked at her again.

"OK, cat lady. What's the deal?"

Catwoman giggled.

"Very well. I want you big, strong men to undress and form a line in front of me. Whoever has the nicest cock, gets to put it in me. Alright?"

The thugs looked shocked for a second, then they looked around nervously.

Slowly and silently, they agreed and started to undress.

Catwoman looked at them, enjoying the power she was exercising over them.

After a couple of minutes, the men all stood in front of her, naked.

Some were muscular, some were a bit fat, a couple were average looking and a couple were fairly skinny.

Selina started walking and examining them, like a general inspecting her troops.

She was a bit disappointed, when she realised that none of their cocks stood out that much.

They looked average, some even downright small.

The men looked at her and at each other's junks, nervous. There was no teasing or any comments of any kind, they were all focused on fucking her and nothing else.

Selina lifted her gaze. She looked displeased at first, but then she lightened up.

"Very well, boys. I unfortunately cannot choose just yet. None of you are hard enough."

A couple of the thugs shivered. The room wasn't as cold as the outside, but it wasn't warm either.

Selina smiled.

"I know. A cold, damp room isn't the best place to show your true qualities."

Selina's hand rose to her costume's zipper.

"Maybe I can help you boys out."

Ever so slowly, Selina started lowering her zipper. Her cleavage became even more generous, as her mischievous eyes stared at the naked thugs.

Slowly but surely, all their cocks started twitching and swelling.

Selina smirked.

The thugs' cocks were getting harder, and Selina noticed that a couple seemed very promising.

She slowly turned around and showed them her leather clad ass. It was firm and thick and jiggled slightly as she moved her body.

The thugs stared in awe, as Selina peeked over her shoulder with a naughty look on her face.

She thought that some dirty talk could seal the deal.

"Come on, boys. Show me how hard you can get for me. Get your cocks hard and throbbing for this kitty. Get hard for Catwoman. Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to fuck this wonderful, tight ass? Don't you want to slide your shaft between my beautiful tits? Huh?"

It was too much for one of the bulkier thugs. Groaning, he came. Cum squirted out, ending up on the stone floor.

Giggling, Selina turned around. It was one of the smaller cocks. Clearly, it wasn't up to the challenge.

"Awww, poor thing." Selina gave a little pat to the head of his cock, which was starting to get soft again. "Sorry, honey. You're out."

The thug picked up his clothes and walked away, without looking at her or anyone else.

Selina now walked in front of them again, like a general. She had pulled her zipper back up, but she walked slowly and seductively, swaying her hips and giving them naughty looks.

Just the mere fact that she was staring intently at their cocks seemed to do the trick.

As she walked by, she gently stroked the tip of their cocks with her glove, muttering to herself.

"Nice... Cute... Meh... Nice... Impressive... Average... Hello!"

Selina stopped in front of one of the skinnier thugs. It was the cute one in his 20s, and he appeared to be extremely nervous. He had no reason, though. He had the other thugs beat. Easily.

Selina stared hungrily at his twitching manhood. It was magnificent.

It was long and thick, straight as a pole and glistening in the light. Pre-cum leaked from the tip.

Selina looked at the boy, who looked back nervously.

She winked at him, discretely.

"Well, boys, seems like we have a winner."

Selina looked at the other thugs.

"I'm sorry, you all can go back to your business. I won't be needing you guys."

Then, she pulled gently on the boy's throbbing cock, as if it was a leash.

"You. Come with me."

As she guided the boy, she turned her back on the other thugs, as they slowly dressed and muttered to each other.

Selina heard one of them say "lucky fuck..."

Yes, the boy was definitely gonna get lucky that night.

Selina opened the door of one of the nearby rooms, as the boy stared at her ass and groaned at her light touch on his cock.

She looked at him from behind her shoulders, a seductive smile on her face.

"Play your cards right, handsome, and this will be the night of your life."

The door closed, as the other thugs grumpily looked away and went back to work.

The room appeared to be someone's office. It wasn't very large, but there was a desk, a couple of chairs and an armchair.

Selina looked around, as the thug stared at her body. His dick twitched and throbbed, as he resisted to urge to touch her. It had become very clear that she directed the show.

Selina turned around and looked at him with her amazing, piercing eyes. Her red lips turned into a mischievous smirk.

"OK, big boy. Here's the deal. You want to fuck me?"

The thug nodded enthusiastically.

"You want to fuck my pussy?"

He nodded.

"You want to slide your cock between my tits?"

"Yes."

"You want to drench my face with your hot, creamy load?"

"Please..."

Selina giggled.

"Well, then here's what's going to happen. You're going to sit on that armchair and I'm going to ride your huge, magnificent cock until you plea for mercy. I'm going to fuck you silly, got it? If you manage to resist until I cum, I'll do anything you want in return. You can fuck my tits, you can fuck my mouth, you can cover me head to toe in your cum."

The thug's cock twitched visibly, as Selina stared at it hungrily and appreciatively.

"But, if you cum before I do, if you cum inside of me, I will be very, very displeased."

Selinaìs claws came out of her fingertips.

"Understood?"

The thug gulped and nodded, more nervous than ever.

Selina smiled benevolently and retracted her claws.

"But don't worry, it'll be worth it. And I don't want you to be too scared. Sit down, I'll help you relax, before we really get into it."

The boy sat down. Selina walked up to him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Ever been to a strip club, stud?"

He nodded.

"Then you know the rules. I can touch you, you can't touch me."

The thug stared in awe, as Selina moved her body on top of him.

It was the most amazing, sensual lap dance he had ever seen. Or even heard of.

She danced to a music that wasn't there, with her eyes closed and absolutely no inhibition.

He admired her boobs, as they jiggled and swayed. She had her hands on his shoulders, but she wasn't sitting own his lap.

She somehow managed to dance without ever touching his painful erection, not even slightly.

She moved and swayed, teasing him to the point of madness.

She then turned around, showing him her magnificent ass. Again, she managed to never touch his cock. Her ass almost brushed its wet tip, as she kept dancing and moving her sensual body.

But so far, he could only watch.

Selina peaked from over her shoulder, smiling at him. Her eyes were now opened.

She turned around and looked at his cock. It was hard and it throbbed. She then looked into his eyes. They were dazed, he was utterly mesmerised.

"I think we can get started" Said Selina.

She felt very, very wet.

Selina kept her suit on. The whole time.

She opened a zipper located by her crotch, a zipper so well hidden no one could have ever guessed it was there. Only she knew about it. And Batman. And now, this lucky boy.

She grabbed his cock with her leather glove. The could touch made him shiver.

She gently started rubbing the tip of his cock on her wet pussy.

It went on for what seemed like ages to him. She just stood there, caressing her clitoris with his hard cock.

Then, suddenly and without any warning, she slid the cock deep inside her pussy and placed her whole weight on him. He moaned and bit his own hand. He had almost cum then and there.

Selina moaned and grinned, her eyes now closed in ecstasy.

"Mmm... Good boy..."

She put her hands around his neck, gently holding him. Her hips started rocking, as her beautiful ass jiggled on his cock and her beautiful tits moved up and down.

At first, it was a slow pace. She was just getting started, as she enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock filling her completely. It felt amazing.

The boy tried to grab her ass, but she slapped him away.

"No, honey. You just keep doing what you're doing. Stay rock hard for me and enjoy the ride. Once I'm done, I'll be putty in your hands. But now, just keep your hands to yourself."

The boy hesitated for a second, then he placed his hands on the armchair. He tried to not think about all the things he wanted to do to her and he just focused on not cumming.

The prize was worth being used like that. But, holy shit, it was going to be hard.

Selina's pace started to get faster and faster. Soon, it became a hard, hard fuck.

She rode him without mercy, as if he was made of steel. She was using him as her own personal fuck toy and his hard cock was driving her insane.

She never spoke. It was all about her, now. She kept her eyes closed, as she rode him and held his neck. She moaned and moaned, but she never spoke or looked at him.

He didn't know what she was thinking about. Maybe she was just focusing on the feeling his cock gave her. Maybe she was thinking of someone else, like Batman.

He didn't know, but it didn't really matter. All he focused on was resisting until the end. He could not wait to see how she'd repay him.

It wasn't easy, her pussy felt wonderful and it was a glorious spectacle, the way this leather vixen moved on top of him. Her pale, beautiful face. Her creamy, heaving breasts.

Soon he had to close his eyes as well. Looking at her was just too much.

Her orgasm was so powerful that all the other thugs, despite being two rooms away, heard it pierce the night.

12