Arky's Voyeur Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally they lay together, hot, sweaty and totally relaxed. Arky reached up and touched Paul's face. He was half asleep but he turned and smiled at her.

"This is why I want Eve to meet Nelth," she whispered. "I want her to have a chance at what we have." She didn't know if he heard her or not; they slept and the next thing she knew it was morning.

Petal joined them for breakfast. She kept her dressing gown done up all the way, since Arky had long ago made it clear that she didn't like her boyfriends looking down that eye-catching cleavage. (Arky had once rolled her eyes disbelievingly when a visiting Englishman had referred to Petal as her "flat mate". Flat! "Hah!" Arky had scoffed under her breath.)

Paul was skilled enough not to stare at Petal without making it obvious that he was deliberately not looking; it was a tricky balancing act, but he had no wish to upset Arky. Not that she was watching at the moment; she had a checklist of things to go through for the party that night.

That evening the food was fine, the wine flowed and the conversation soared. Arky broke the ice by putting on an impomptu light-show, placing her hell-gem in the middle of the table and aiming a pulse-beam light at it. The resulting halo of reflected light took everyone's breath away.

At one point Paul found himself standing between the android woman and the extra-terrestrial and having to look up at both of them. He began to understand what life must be like for Arky, though she never complained about being the smallest person in the room.

Nelth's politeness and Eve's simple directness made for easy conversation, but that seemed to be all. Petal took Eve out onto the balcony and Arky had a chance to speak to Nelth.

"How do you like Eve? She's a nice girl."

"Indeed, she seems (hiss) quite friendly and agreeable."

"She doesn't have many male friends. I think they find her physical stature a bit overpowering."

The M'Nar looked at her with his enormous eyes. "Do I detect a subtext to this evening, Arky? Is there ... how do you say ... a secret agenda?"

"Not really," said Arky, shuffling her feet. "I just felt that you and Eve were both alone in town and you had some things in common..."

Petal's talk with Eve wasn't going as well. Eve looked at her sharply and said "Things in common? You mean we're both giants who don't fit into human society?"

"No, not exactly..."

"And that I'm so desperate for a date you can fix me up with a giant lizard from Mars or M'Nar or whatever."

Petal was looking more uncomfortable by the moment.

"I suppose if you only knew two black people you'd assume that they were meant to be together too!"

Petal wished the floor would open up and swallow her by this stage. While she dragged Arky into the kitchen to whine that the whole evening was going to self-destruct, Nelth and Eve were left alone for once.

"They wish us (hiss) to be together," observed Nelth.

"Not very subtle," replied Eve. "They are as obvious as a bulldozer."

"Do you find me disagreeable?"

"Not really. Do you find my green skin off-putting?"

"Is (hiss) it green? I hadn't noticed."

Eve reached up and ran her hand down the reptilian spaceman's snout.

Meanwhile Paul was expertly brewing up the coffee while Petal was bending Arky's ear. He listened for a few minutes then said in a conciliatory manner "Maybe they'll get used to the idea. Let's go see how they're getting on."

"Oh god," groaned Petal, "That's right -- we've left them all alone in there." She opened the kitchen door and scanned the living area, which seemed strangely quiet. She walked out and glanced around.

Arky was piling cups onto the tray Paul held when Petal came flying back into the kitchen. Arky's first thought was "They haven't walked out, have they?" but Petal hissed at them to keep quiet and follow her.

The coffee abandoned, they obediently trooped after her into the other room. Petal led them over to the other side of the lounge and held up a hand. "Listen," she whispered.

There were voices. Two of them. Muffled but distinct.

Coming from the closed door of the spare bedroom.

Arky looked at Petal, a wild surmise in her eyes. Petal raised both eyebrows in a mix of bemusement and triumph. Paul wasn't sure whether he was happy or not about the way things had turned out. He hoped that Arky's match-making would turn out well.

Petal seemed to have ideas of her own though. For some reason she dragged them into her bedroom, shushing them furiously when Paul tried to ask what she was doing.

She closed the door and scooped up a box from her flight bag. "You remember the H-Dimension transience generator?" she said sweetly. Arky's eyes widened: "You don't mean...?"

"Oh yes I do."

"No, we couldn't!"

Paul shook his head, baffled. "Will one of you tell me what you're talking about?"

Arky folded her arms. "My friend the voyeur discovered by accident that the gadget she's holding in her hot little hands has an unexpected effect on the plastic this building is made from. To be exact, it makes it transparent!"

"Oh," said Paul. Then he took a step back "Oh!" He glared at Petal. "You don't seriously want to use this to spy on those two in the next room. What if they see us?"

"The effect only works one way."

"It's probably illegal and certainly immoral."

Arky punched him playfully on the arm. "Just think of it as an experiment in -- um -- interplanetary relations." She gestured to Petal. "Let's get this show on the road, girl."

Petal's expert fingers manipulated the controls and slowly the bedroom wall began to fade until it was like looking through a gauze curtain. All the colors were slightly wrong, but that was unimportant.

They could clearly make out the two figures in the next room. Eve had removed her dress and was carefully hanging it up; Arky smiled at her ingrained military style of tidiness.

Nelth was hovering between her and the bed. She turned to him and in a couple of seconds slipped out of her underwear. Paul took a deep breath; Eve may have been inhumanly tall and strong, but she was undeniably female. Her proportions were so even that at this distance you wouldn't realise her breasts were even larger than Petal's noteworthy pair. He had never seen anything like her in his life.

The couple had moved to the bed by now. Eve sat and began to examine Nelth's sleek body with a curious eye ... and a roving hand. After a minute or two she closed one hand around something and looked up at Nelth. Her lips moved but the three observers heard no sound.

By now the three voyeurs were seated on Petal's bed, staring at the fuzzy picture in front of them. They saw the Nelth turn slightly and come into profile. Petal and Paul both stifled an exclamation as they saw what Eve was holding in their hand.

Paul tried to do some mental calculations. If Eve was eight feet tall, then the penis she was holding must measure... no, that couldn't be right. He must have added it up wrong. Nobody had a cock that big!

"Whoooo..." breathed Petal. She didn't know if even a superbly fit android could cope with what she was seeing, but it looked like she intended to try.

As they watched, Eve reclined on the bed and beckoned Nelth to join her. The weight of her lizard-like companion strained the bed, but it held together. They spoke silently together for a moment, then Nelth made the first move towards their objective.

Paul watched open-mouthed as the glistening phallus slid into Eve's strangely-hued pussy. Arky and Petal both flinched a little, involuntarily taking a deep breath as they stared.

A greenish hand gripped the back of Nelth's head, apparently in an encouraging move, since the reptilian giant began to thrust faster between Eve's spreadeagled thighs. The sound of the bed creaking must have been carried through the structure of the floor, because the three observers noticed they could hear it creaking and complaining under a weight it was never designed to bear.

"This is amazing," said Paul softly. "I can't believe it."

"It's a great moment in science," said Arky.

"And sex," added Petal.

"The science of sex," muttered Arky absently.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" gulped Paul. The other two nodded absently, eyes fixed on the unique coupling in the next room.

Few females on the planet could have even tried mating with a M'Nar. Eve was one of a kind, and her body could bear stresses that would kill most human beings. Her designers made her capable of incredible endurance, though they could never have imagined the uses to which she would one day put her abilities.

Eve reached up and put an arm around her reptilian partner's neck, drawing him down closer to her. The muscles in her arm stood out as she exerted enough force to raise the anchor of a medium-size destroyer.

Nelth's tongue flickered out, teasing her prominent nipples. She shuddered at his attentions, rolling her hips beneath his relentless onslaught. Again and again he probed her with a penis that could have shattered bullet-proof glass.

Paul mopped his brow. Watching this clash of the titans was fascinating, but quite overwhelming. He felt rather inadequate.

Finally they saw Eve's mouth open and a cry so piercing that they heard it right through the wall. Her thighs wrapped around Nelth, spasming with enough pressure to break the back of a mortal man. He jabbed into her with even more force and reared up with an inscrutable expression on his alien features.

With one final shudder, he unleashed all the pent-up frustrations of months of celibacy. Strangely hued seed spewed into her groin, overflowing and running across the bed and onto the floor. Arky flinched, thinking back to times gone by. Petal just made a face, thinking of the cleaning-up this would involve.

There was a cracking, splitting noise. With infinite slowness, the bed disintegrated under the final stresses of the act taking place on it. The mattress bearing a satiated Eve and Nelth was deposited on the floor in what looked like a pile of firewood.

Petal sighed to herself. Redecorating the spare bedroom was going to be a bitch.

While she was musing on this, she sensed her two companions receding out of sight. Paul and Arky were reclining on the bed next to her. Before she could turn to look at them, an arm reached up and pulled her down next to them.

Afterwards, Arky could never quite remember what had happened. They had been watching Eve and Nelth's coupling, awe-struck at the sheer power involved in the act. Then somehow the three of them were sinking back on the bed together.

She was kissing somebody. And someone's hand had been on her thigh. After that it was all a blur, a sensual delirium full of lips and fingers that had caressed her trembling body till she passed out in the middle of a string of orgasms.

The next part was all darkness, as though she were floating in some warm underground sea, bathed in the afterglow of pleasure. It was some time before she was aware enough to notice her eyes were closed.

Finally she remembered how to open them and found herself still on her back on Petal's bed, which seemed to be swaying like a ship at sea. Was she having an attack of vertigo?

And what was that noise? Was there an animal in the room with her?

After a moment, she managed to swivel her eyes, first to the right then to the left. The view on the right showed her only a blank wall - the generator had run out of power and it now looked quite solid again.

But the view to the left....

She couldn't believe it at first. She blinked, trying to somehow process the data differently so she could convince herself she wasn't seeing what she saw.

In front of her was what every woman dreads seeing -- a close-up view of her boyfriend's cock penetrating the pussy of her best friend.

Petal was on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying as Paul knelt behind her, thrusting into her pussy with tremendous energy. The animal noise was coming from Petal's throat as each thrust drove her into the cushions at the end of the bed.

Paul reached around beneath her and cradled her magnificent breasts, feeling the weight of them in his hands, the hard nipples pushing against his palms, inspiring him to push himself ever deeper into the trembling body of his partner. An inhuman noise escaped his lips as he devoted every ounce of his being to mastering her lush body. "Akkkkkk....."

Tears stung Arky's eyes. How could this be happening? The two best friends she had in the world -- was this all some terrible nightmare?

For the first time in years, Petal had had enough sex. After Arky had passed out, she and Paul had fallen on each other like rutting beasts. Her dress was in pieces on the floor and they seemed to have been fucking for hours.

Paul was in excellent physical condition - he had come third in the city marathon last year - and all his staying power was now being devoted to driving himself deeper and deeper into Petal's vagina. His swollen dick felt harder than he could remember in his life, and the pussy felt marvellously tight around him at each thrust.

She was moaning, not with passion but in pain. This wasn't fun any more. Her pussy felt as though it was on fire but Paul showed no signs of stopping. His remorseless cock felt as though it was going to push right through her body and come out her navel sometime soon. How many orgasms had she had? Five? Six?

Petal looked back at him and spoke for the first time since they'd started screwing. "Please... no more. I can't do it any longer. It hurts!" He glared down at her with no sign of mercy in his eyes and at first she thought he was simply going to keep going till he raped her to death, but after a moment he gave a grunt and pulled out of her.

While Petal was trying to catch her breath, he grabbed hold of her hips and threw her down on the bed, flipping her over so she landed on her back. She saw with a sick feeling that his cock was still hard and questing, the head so red it looked like a ripe plum. Surely he couldn't want more.

"You're going to get it one way or another," he snapped, bending over her. He grasped her rounded breasts in his hands and brought them together in front of her. Disbelievingly, she saw that he intended to fuck her between her tits.

And that was just what happened next. His dick was forced between her two boobs and he held them close around it as he shoved it back and forth. He started gasping, turning red in the face. Petal just wanted him to get it over with. She could see the head of his dick getting darker and darker each time it came into view.

There was just one catch to this. Petal realised that she was looking at his cock straight on, meaning that when he came.... "No!" she gurgled. "Please Paul, not in my face! Please don't." He took no notice. She tried to wriggle free, but his body held her down.

"Oh yessssss," he snarled. His face was red and sweat was running down into his eyes till he could hardly see. But he could feel -- feel the incredible sensation of his cock ramming into those beautiful breasts, those enormous knockers....Every man in the building wanted to get their hands on them. But none of them had ever experienced what he was doing now.

And now he couldn't wait any longer. This was going to be it. "Oh fuck....FUCK.....!"

Arky couldn't believe her eyes. Paul, the most civilised and considerate of men, was behaving like a lustful monster. He was actually holding Petal down as she struggled beneath him. She would never have believed him capable of such behavior. Now his face was drawn into a mask of lust, an awful grimace that meant only one thing.

"No!" groaned Petal and turned her face sideways just in time. A plume of pearly white sperm erupted from Paul's tormented cockhead and flew over her head, spattering the side of her face and her left ear. And another. And another.

Finally the pulses of semen slowed and stopped and the color drained from Paul's ruddy face. He swayed and slowly toppled sideways like a puppet whose strings had been cut, landing on the floor next to the bed with a thud.

Petal looked down at him lying motionless on the floor and thought "Oh God, he's dead. I've killed him and Arky will never forgive me...." Her eyes rolled up and she passed out.

For a time everything was hushed and still. Out of the three of them, two were unconscious and one was in a state of shock.

Arky finally took a deep breath and tried to move. One arm twitched, then the other. After a minute she tried sitting up. The room swam but she didn't pass out. Slowly she rolled over and started pulling herself to the edge of the bed. It seemed to take a long time.

She peered over the edge of the bed at Paul on the floor. He seemed to be in a coma, but even in the semi-darkness she could see that he was still breathing.

The end of the bed was even further away, but eventually she reached Petal. She looked like hell. There were bruises on her thighs and breasts, her pussy lips looked sore and inflamed and there were blobs of sperm all down one side of her head, mixed in among her raven locks.

"Petal." Arky shook her gently. "Petal. Wake up!"

The brunette stirred feebly. She tried to move, winced in pain and opened her eyes. After a second or two she managed to focus on the face of her best friend.

"Oh Arky!" she cried. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. You have to believe me, I never meant for anything like this to happen. Not in my wildest dreams. I'm so, so sorry...."

"You're jabbering," said Arky, cutting across the stream of apologies. "Pull yourself together, girl!" Petal shut up abruptly and made an obvious effort to collect herself.

Finally she spoke in a voice that was (just) under control. "What just happened?"

"I don't know," said Arky. "It seemed as though.... oh, shit!"

"What?"

"Eve."

"What about her?"

"Everything about her is bigger and better than normal women."

"That's certainly true."

"What if her pheromones* are equally enhanced?"

"Oh god, you mean...."

"Yes, when she became sexually aroused she probably flooded the whole apartment with them. It acted like some sort of aphrodisiac on us."

"It makes sense. It would certainly explain the last.... what time is it anyway? I seem to have lost my watch."

"It's down there somewhere. We'll find it... later." Arky's eyes fluttered and her head rolled back. She had passed out again. Petal cradled her head against her shoulder. Morning was still a long way away. She'd try and get up sometime before then. But not just now.

An hour or so later, Paul stirred. He opened his eyes and wondered why he was face down on the carpet. Nothing seemed to be going on. He tried rolling over.

Big mistake, he thought. All his muscles seemed to be suffering from Repetetive Strain Injury. His head was pounding and his cock felt like he'd caught it in a meat grinder. There was dried sweat coating every inch of his naked body. He tried to speak and nothing happened.

He tried again. "Help," he said feebly.

"Paul?" came a voice from a long way away.

"Arky? Arky, are you all right?"

"I'll be OK, but you and Petal seem to be in worse shape."

Petal? Oh my god, Petal. His eyes widened as memory flooded back.

It all played out before his horrified gaze as though he were watching it on a screen. Him ripping off Petal's dress. Them screwing like minks. Him fucking her until she cried out with pain. Then gratifying himself against her bosom till he ejaculated all over her. Oh god.

He closed his eyes. At the moment, passing out seemed to be the most desirable option in the repertoire.

Arky sighed as her two friends slumbered. This wasn't the first time she'd tried to act as matchmaker, but she suspected it just might be the last.