Arlene

Story Info
Cockteaser becomes a willing, submissive slut.
12.5k words
4.18
32k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is thoroughly a gorgeous babe, about 5' 5", 115 lbs., pretty face, slender, athletic, ladylike and all-over elegantly beautiful. She's an excellent softball player, a rare woman who can hit to all fields with some zip. Many men have underestimated her swing and the bat speed she can generate. She hits many home runs that way. Her hand/eye coordination is superb, and combined with a excellent vertical leap ability enables her to make difficult catches. She can make quick-hitting plays in the infield easily. Her only lack is a strong arm, so she usually plays 2nd base. She plays volleyball at a high level also. She is a superb digger and can spike high balls with her vertical leap.

She has light brown/blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes and luxurious full pink lips. Her body was fit but oh, so feminine. Her shape is a perfect hourglass, with strong, smooth, long, well-defined legs. Her breasts are large, but her most arresting feature is her incredible heart-stopping ass. There's not a heterosexual man alive who could keep from looking at her twitchy heart shaped ass, which had an incredible hypnotic sway and jiggle when she walks. Many times men ogled Arlene, but she was clueless, unaware of how hot she looked to men.

She is a regular churchgoer, stopping short of proselytizing the Jesus freak scenario. We dated after and around softball for many months and were quite harmonious except for her rather antiquated views on sex, marriage and relationships. I did like talking to her about multiple subjects as she was quite intelligent and we had much fun going places and being friends. I spent a lot of time helping with her house, her car, making dinner and watching her pets when she was away and she reciprocated by taking care of things for me when I was away.

She loved kissing, but would not let me touch those certain parts of her body. There were times when she got aroused and we approached the go--no go line. She always went no go. I had several cases of blue balls, and went home hurting. I dealt with it, because I felt that I could change her views and bring her into a fantastic sexual relationship with me.

I was wrong about getting her to change her mind about sex. One time when we were together at her apartment, I was able to get her turned on enough to get her top off, but she freaked and ran into the bathroom. After some time she came out of the bathroom all put back together and said she was sorry she lost it. She said she liked me quite a bit, but that she wanted to be married to have sex. She said she wanted a Christian man to marry and she would not have sex outside marriage because it was in the Bible. She asked me if I was as interested in marrying her as she was in marrying me, since we had a great friendship and were very compatible.

I said that I could never marry a woman who was so uptight about sex. She argued she wasn't uptight, she just wanted to be married to the right guy first, and that she was capable of a sexual relationship but only inside of a marriage. I said that I wouldn't marry a woman without living together for at least several months. I told her I thought that sexual compatibility coupled with friendship was a necessity for the basis of a good relationship. She was adamant on her point of view so I just gave up and left.

A few days after this conversation, she called and asked me to help her move because she had landed a good job way on the other side of town. I told her okay and showed up to help her. She was distant, and didn't kiss me, but hugged me tightly when I finished helping her. Once she moved, she never called me again. I left her several messages, and she never called back.

I moved on, and found a number of great friends. Sometimes I wondered why I had even wanted to be with Arlene. I realized I missed her company, her humor, playing softball with her and sharing those hours of excellent conversation. Since Arlene had left my life I had met several women that were let's say, more interesting than Arlene, at least women who were interested in me and in having lovely sex with me. I thanked my lucky stars for the good times and pleasure I had been able to share with those women.

Over a year later, I was in a restaurant having lunch with a group of friends. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder, and looked up to see who had touched me.

It was Arlene, and she kissed me sweetly on my lips, then hugged me pressing her breasts against my chest. She didn't move away but caressed the back of my head and kissed my neck.

She whispered in my ear.

"I've really missed you."

Then she moved away a little. She was just as beautiful as ever.

"How've you been, Bill?"

I was unsettled somewhat from her sexy greeting and amazed at her display of affection after her disappearance, so I didn't respond. I just looked at her and shook my head. I remembered my manners and introduced her to my friends. I told her we had just sat down and hadn't ordered yet.

She said, "Could we talk for just a minute, outside?"

"Ok, Arlene."

I excused myself and we walked out the door to the parking lot. When we were outside and away from the door, she took my hands in hers, pulled me to her and kissed me. I pushed her away and looked in her eyes.

"I'm not lying when I say I've missed you, Bill. We should get together and try us again."

Amazed, I looked at her.

"You just disappeared, didn't return my messages and you show up just like that and say we should try again?"

"Yes, Bill. Just like that."

She put her arms around me, pressing her body against me.

"I do miss you a lot, Bill. I thought when I moved that I would try to find the right man for me. I thought about you a lot, but didn't call you. I realized what a mistake that was. You're a real friend."

I pushed her away from me again.

"You and I never quite connected, Arlene. You just up and leave without telling me and then not returning my calls...God, I can't believe you just show up a year later and say these things, expecting everything to be all right."

"Aw, Bill, we weren't so far off. We had lots of fun. I have some wonderful memories of the fun times being with you. I wish you'd give me a call. Here's my new phone number. I'd really love to see you and be with you again."

"Well, damn. This is mindblowing. I do remember some nice fun and some really great talks. I loved playing softball with you. We had fun...but there were awesome problems, too."

"Well, Bill. We didn't work them out. Maybe now we can. I know I'm willing."

She kissed me again, running her tongue into my throat, sucking my tongue, holding my ass in her hands, and wriggling her hips against my groin. I was erect instantly. She froze slightly when she felt my hardness against her, but she stayed and pushed herself against me, pulling me to her with her arms. Then she kissed my neck and rubbed her face on mine. She smiled brightly, and undulated her hips against my stiffness. She put her hand on my face and caressed me.

"Let's see if we can work out our differences. Call me...I want to see you again. Give me another chance, Bill."

She abruptly walked away to her car, turning once to blow a kiss to me.

I frowned, turned and went back into the cafe to rejoin my friends. I wondered how I could call her, ever. I wondered why I didn't just tell her to fuck off instead of being nice to her. I knew that I did still like her, and I did miss talking to her.

Then I remembered some of her episodes of cockteasing and my hostility rose. I shook my head and said to myself "Jeez, a real tease on top of not liking sex. God help the man she marries."

I made my way back to my group and they all wanted to know who the gorgeous babe was. I gave them the story in a nutshell. Kerri, one of my long time friends, said I was way too nice and that it was my fault for hanging around her too long. "After 5 or 6 dates, you should have known you were never going to get her in bed," she said. I laughed.

"With a body like that, you would think she would love sex. Really nice tits....but the greatest ass I have ever seen," Kerri's husband said. This brought a big frown on Kerri's face.

My friend Dina spoke up; "She doesn't have a clue to what she's missing out on."

"Yeah, but I liked being with her though. I just wish that she wasn't so anal about sex," I said.

That brought a wave of laughter from the table, though at the time it took me a second to get it.

We finished lunch, having a great time together, and I forgot about Arlene.

I went home to work on some projects and load a presentation on my computer. I had been at it for several hours, and was doing well when I noticed it was getting close to dusk.

I had planned to meet Summer that evening after she finished work. I was looking forward to seeing her again. Such a tiny, sensuous woman. She had the wettest pussy I had ever touched. Once aroused; which didn't take much, she never stopped flowing juice. Her pussy was very sweet, just slightly musky. I smiled, remembering the hot lovemaking we shared.

I rubbed my cock through my shorts, the memory of Summer's wet pussy fresh on my mind.

Lost in the reverie and memory of Summer, I hardly heard the phone ring.

It was Arlene.

"Hi, Bill. When I saw you today I realized how much I missed you and how much I liked being with you, so I thought I'd call and see what you're doing and if there was a possibility of us getting together."

"Hi, Arlene......Just working on some projects in Photoshop, but I need to shut down soon. I'm beginning to get a little hungry, and I have a date tonight. I was just going to look around for something to eat."

"Do you mind if I come over? I'll bring some wine, and something for dessert if you make dinner."

I was floored, and speechless. " I have a date, Arlene."

"Can you postpone it? I'd really like to have dinner with you, and I need to talk to you, Bill."

"You're kidding."

"No. I really need to talk to you, Bill. Let's have dinner. I'll bring the wine and some dessert."

("She'll bring wine? She'll come here? Amazing.")

"Bill, are you there?"

"Oh yeah, I'm here. Just flabbergasted, Arlene. I haven't heard from you in over a year and here you are wanting to bring wine and dessert to a dinner at my house. The entire time we dated, you never came over here.

Then, today, you kiss me and get me all aroused, then you're gone...in a flash...So, yeah. I'm flabbergasted. Maybe somewhat speechless, that's all, Arlene."

She laughed.

"I've been a very bad girl to a real friend. I want to regain your friendship, Bill. I really would like to talk to you and I want to come see you."

"Well...Come on over. You've never been to my house, so do you know how to get here?"

I gave her the address and directions. She said she would be about a half hour.

"I'll stop for the wine. You have any preference?"

"Hmm, yeah, how about a bottle of Cabernet, and some Champagne."

"Ok, sounds good. I'll be there shortly. Bye for now."

I hung up and stood there wondering what I had just done. I stared off into space for several moments. I realized that I would have to tell Arlene to leave when my date with Summer began. I smiled a bit.

"Well, at least I can find out what she has on her mind. I can't believe she could have changed her mind about sex. If she wants to get back together, she'll need to rearrange those thoughts." I stood smiling, wondering how this was going to play out.

The phone rang again.

It was Summer.

"Hi, Bill. I'm going to take a double shift tonight and won't get off work till 7 am. If it's ok with you, I want to come over tomorrow and stay with you. I'm off for 5 days. I just need about 4 or 5 hours sleep and then we can play all weekend and next week if you want."

"Sure, Summer. I want. You bet I want. Wonderful. While you're sleeping, I can work on my projects."

"If you put out a key for me, I'll wake you up with a nice blow job."

"Um...yess...You can wake me like that anytime."

"I love sucking you, and I want to feel you inside me again and again. I've been thinking about you and how nice it is when you fuck me...I'm really wet right now just remembering you fucking me."

I smiled.

"You're a lovely, juicy woman. I'm really hard just listening to you and thinking about you. I'll leave a key for you on the ground inside the front passenger tire of my car."

"Cool. Keep that beautiful cock of yours hard for me. I want to taste it, and feel it in me."

"So do I, Summer. So do I...I still smell your wet sweet pussy aroma on my pillow. I'll see you in the morning."

"K, Bill. Bye, lover."

I sighed and thought that I would now have time to spend with Arlene and find out what was up with her. I went out and began making dinner.

Arlene arrived and rang the doorbell. I let her in and she hugged me. She was dressed in a floral print lavender blouse over a loose fitting camisole and a pair of long baggy white pants.

She hugged and kissed me demurely.

"I just need to run back out to my car and get the dessert. Here's the wine and champagne."

She dashed out to her car, and I left the door open for her, went to the kitchen and put the wine in the freezer. She came back in with a pecan pie.

"Mmm....that's a nice looking pie, Arlene. Dinner will be ready soon. Our salads are done and the veggies are about ready. I'm cooking steaks. Can you set the table?"

She busily set the table and found some candles, which she lit and put on the table.

"This is going to be a nice dinner. I'm so glad I saw you today. I've been thinking about you and wanting to talk to you. It feels wonderful to see you again, Bill."

"I'm still in a state of shock to see you, Arlene. But I have to admit it's nice to have you here."

We had a great dinner, laughing and talking, relating what had happened since we split up. She asked me if I had met any women friends. She became quieter after I told her about the women I had met.

She told me she thought she could find the right guy for her and get married. She said she had met and dated lots of guys and had a relationship with 2 different guys since we dated, but they had fizzled out.

"I guess I need to rethink my plans, and figure out what is wrong with me, Bill. I realized how much I liked being with you and how caring you were for me. I decided then that I would look you up and try to talk to you. I know I don't want to lose you in my life. I really hope that we can rekindle and have a relationship."

I thought to myself, "I know exactly what's wrong with you."

"You made it tough to be in a relationship, Arlene."

She looked at me with a pained look on her face.

"Bill, are you happy with your life? With the girls you been seeing? You're having sex with them, right?"

"Yes, Arlene. I'm very happy with how things have turned out. I'm enjoying life. I'm making really good money, I have a beautiful house and yes, great sex with women who I share fun with as well. It's...well....rewarding."

I got up from the table and cut the pie, bringing 2 slices back to the table. She was lost in thought and hardly noticed. I picked up her fork and touched her hand with it.

"Eat your pie, space cadet."

She smiled and took the fork. We ate the pie and retired to the den with the champagne. I turned the lights down, brought the candles in from the dining table and put some music on the stereo.

She poured us a glass of bubbly and we sat down on the couch. She put her legs over mine and leaned back on the couch.

"That was a dynamite meal, Bill. Thanks for having me over."

She guzzled her champagne down. I was startled to see her chug her glass. She poured herself another glass.

"It's nice to catch up with you, Arlene. I'm glad you came over."

"What did you not like about me, Bill? What can I do to let you know I value you?"

"God, Arlene, we just didn't connect. You have these views on sex and relationships that are so far from where I come from..."

She leaned into me, putting her hands around my neck and kissed me. I put my glass down, and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.

"Mmmm......you always were an incredibly good kisser, Bill."

I kissed her more and cupped her breasts with my hands, my fingers dancing on her hard nipples. She moaned and kissed me harder. I untucked her blouse and slid it up over her tits, pulling her bra up over and exposing her nipples. She grabbed my hand, moved it away and pulled her blouse back down.

"Shit!" I yelled. I stood up. "Here we go again."

Arlene jumped and cringed at my outburst.

" What do you mean, here we go again?"

"You need to go home, Arlene."

"What? Wait, you want me to leave?"

"Yes, dammit. You little cock teaser. You tell me you want to have a relationship; you've missed me; you get me hot and aroused, and when I respond you stop and then leave me with a case of blue balls. You ask me what I didn't like about you when we were together. Well, here you are, a little cockteaser. You're only looking for and trying to hook a man into marrying you. You know, after a while you'll wind up finding some dumb dickhead who'll go along with anything you want and you'll have a fucked up marriage, because you are totally closed to any sexual pleasure. Jesus H., Arlene. You haven't changed one fucking bit. It'll be just as much of a waste to spend time with you as it was before."

She looked at me quizzically.

"What do you mean? I'm a waste of time? I haven't changed? How do you think I should change?"

When she said that, I snapped. At that point, I never wanted to see her again. I was done with her. Get her the hell away from me.

"Look, Arlene. I'm sick of kissing you, getting hot and maybe once every 6 months, touching your tits for 5 seconds. I want you to get the hell out of here, right now, and don't bother me anymore."

"God, Bill, you want me to leave?

"Yeah, I do, Arlene. You're a cock teasing little bitch. Heavy on the tease part...not a total flaming bitch, because you do have someone home behind your eyes. You are nice to talk to; you're a nice friend and all: you're intelligent. But, you haven't an ounce of sexuality in you. You'll never get the chance to give me a case of blue balls again. So, get the champagne, your pie, and your goddamn cockteasing ass out of here now. If you stay here, you're going to strip completely naked right now in front of me. Then, you're going to get fucked in about 60 seconds."

I got up, gathered up the wineglasses and headed to the kitchen. She stood up and grabbed my arm.

"Wait, Bill. What are blue balls?"

I looked at her.

"You blow my mind, woman. When a man gets into sex play with a woman his cock gets hard and he wants to fuck her and orgasm in her. When it doesn't happen there's lots of pressure that has built up in his cock and balls. It hurts until he has an orgasm."

"Oh, Bill. I didn't know."

"Well, for fuck's sake, Arlene. That's bullshit. Don't lie to me. How could you not know?"

"Oh God, Bill. I swear I didn't know that happens to a guy."

"Damn, Arlene. You're a smart woman. It just doesn't compute that you would be ignorant of this...None of the boys in high school, or college ever said anything?...your mother not say anything!?..your sister?..any of your girlfriends?"

She was shaking her head slowly.

"Jeez, Arlene...Well....anyway, that's beside the point."

I turned and looked her full in the face.

"Ok, Arlene. I gave you the out. You take your ass out of here now and go on with your quest for a stupid man. Don't ever call me again.

If you stay, you get naked and you get fucked. Take off your clothes or leave now."

Her lips trembled, and she was furiously blushing. She raised her hand to her blouse and unbuttoned it. Her hands shaking, she undid the floral print and pulled it off. She stood there for a second, looking at me, then she dropped the blouse on the floor and pulled her white camisole over her head. Her bra was white, just plain ugly and clashed with her luscious body. She was trembling all over and looked flustered.