Arlene Loses Control

Story Info
Strong willed woman feels the excitement of submissiveness.
1.9k words
3.92
17.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Arlene. How you doing? It's Barry here. I was just thinking that I haven't seen you in a long time, since you became exclusive with what's his name. Are you still with him?"

"Yes I am but I'm really struggling. He's been away for 3 weeks and I'm getting so horny I can barely control myself and I don't think he's keeping his side of the bargain. He seems far too relaxed to be going without."

"Well I don't want to temp you. I tell you what, why don't you come over for a drink to take your mind off the whole thing? I'll be the perfect gentleman."

"Ha, I don't believe you but I do need to get out. I'll be over in 20 minutes."

I haven't seen you for nearly a year. Our parting was very friendly mainly due to being in different places in our lives rather than any animosity. I remember what a real animal you were in bed particularly if you hadn't had any for a while and I'm sure you haven't changed. What you don't know is my tastes have changed a little bit and I've made quite an alteration to my spare room where I now store all the paraphernalia of my new passion.

I pop into the room to check everything is ok. Ropes, yeh, paddles, yeh, soft whip, hard whip, handcuffs, yeh, clamps etc. Everything looks good.

You arrive 20 minutes later on the dot. That tells me you're close to boiling point because you always used to be late unless sex was on the cards, or the table or the balcony or wherever. But I'm going to play it real cool.

"Darling you look wonderful." I gush and give you a big hug and a peck on the cheek. You hug back but seem a bit surprised I didn't snog and grope you.

"Come in and have a drink and let's catch up."

You settle in and we're soon chatting about work and sport and common friends. We drink a bit more wine. We're avoiding the subject of your latest lover and our erotic past by unspoken agreement. It's all very familiar and comfortable but there is definitely massive tension in the air. You've got a shortish skirt on and you cross and uncross your legs but don't really expose anything. Your top is a different matter. I've always loved your boobs, big but still very firm and highly sensitive nipples which are poking through the very thin silky top you're wearing with no bra to restrain them in any way.

Every time you bend over to pick up your glass there is a quick peek at the tops of the nipples and every time you laugh your tits jiggle freely. I'm getting very hard but hope it's not that noticeable.

You mention that you've got a bit of a stiff shoulder and I decide that this is my opportunity. I stand up and walk behind and gently start to massage. You've always liked my strong hands giving medical and erotic massages and I can feel you respond. I massage a bit harder and you murmur how nice it is. I lean over and blow softly of the back of your neck and you arch it like a cat. I see you got your eyes closed.

"Keep your eyes closed," I tell you, "I want to give you a surprise."

I pull you to your feet. You're being good and not peeking but I know it won't last. I tell you to stand still and I pull a black silk scarf out from under one of the cushions and tie it around your eyes so you can't see a thing. You laugh a little but it gets caught at the back of your throat as you so clearly turned on.

I take you by the hands and guide you carefully around the furniture to the spare room. I can tell you're a bit confused because you know the way to the main bedroom very well but you don't say anything.

I tell you to put your hands out and I snap a pair of fur-lined handcuffs over your wrists and now you ask "What are you doing?" but you don't sound worried. I clip the handcuffs to a pulley rope and pull quickly so your hands are stretched over your head. Now you are a bit more agitated as you've lost control and are trying to get the cuffs of or at least the blindfold.

I slap your ass firmly through your skirt and tell you to stop it. You obey but demand "What the hells going on?" I grin and lean forward to place the lightest kiss on your full red lips. "Relax".

I start to circle you. I alternate between blowing on your neck and placing delicate kisses that you can hardly feel on your arms and shoulders. I put my lips around your nipple but keep 2mm of space so you can feel my warmth but we don't touch. You move to try and make contact but I back away.

"Stop teasing me you bastard", you pant. But I'm not nearly ready to stop. I know this is going to cost me in money and when you take your revenge but for the moment you're totally under my control which is unusual for a strong woman like you. I take out a knife and put the blunt side against the very top of the swell of your breast. You become still immediately as you recognise the cold of the steel.

I trace it ever so gently to the side where I slip it under the string strap holding up your top and cut it so that the silk slides down before coming to a halt just above your right nipple. I move the knife over to the other side and cut that strap too and it slides down. It catches on your nipples which stick out like organ stops and are as hard as I've ever seen them. "You'll pay for this", you groan.

I grip one strap in my teeth and pull which exposes your fantastic tits. I really have to be strong to stop from taking one into my mouth and sucking it for all I'm worth.

I reach down and put my hand in the bowl on the table and then rub the ice cube I had there around your left nipple. You jerk back but I follow you and continue to rub and you relax a bit. The warmth of your breast causes a little ice to melt and the water drips off your nipple and slides down your breast. I move the ice to the bottom of your throat where I know you're particularly sensitive. You're breathing heavily. Finally I go around and rub the ice on the nape of your neck. I can't control myself this time and follow the drip down your back with my tongue until I get to your skirt.

I quickly unzip the skirt and roll it down over your hips and pull your feet through the waistband so you're clad in the flimsy panties that you know I love. This time I just rip them off you and I can see they're soaking wet.

I put them underneath your nose so you can smell your sex and you put your tongue out to taste. You've always loved the taste of pussy juice, your own or the lucky girl you're fucking at the time.

You're pushing your pussy forwards willing me to touch it but you have to wait. I want you to beg.

I reach to the table again and this time I have melted chocolate on a brush. I daub merrily on your right tit. The change between hot and cold makes you moan and you say "Ok now start licking it off me, now damn you." I blow on the chocolate to cool it and it solidifies leaving you with one brown breast and one white one. I've always liked black women, or more accurately, light brown women and this looks fucking sexy to me.

I quickly take my clothes off. My erection is at an all time hard. You hear me and say, "At last, come on fuck me with that big hard pole. I want it in my cunt, my mouth, my ass, everywhere." You know that this language turns me on and in the past I would have just bent you over and fucked until it felt my balls were going to drop off, but not today.

I take the chocolate on the brush and paint the inside of your thighs. At this stage you're so desperate to have something tough your pussy that you're squirming to try to feel the brush on your lips so I trace it lightly over your lips so that there is a little chocolate on your cunt and some cunt juice on the brush. I move the brush next to my cock and squeeze some pre-cum from the eye.

I put the brush to your lips and you lap at it avidly, tasting the mixture of chocolate, pussy and cum. I move in and kiss you hard to share it. I take your tongue in my mouth and suck it. I can feel it throbbing. At times you've told me it can feel like you have a clit in your mouth it feels so good when it's sucked.

I pull away. "Fuck me now, fuck me now, fuck me now!" You say it over and over. It's the only thing you can think of. You scream it. "FUCK ME NOW!"

I pull off your blindfold and you see the room for the first time. You are taken aback by the range of things in my BDSM chamber. You never knew I was into this stuff and I can see your mind racing, thinking what's coming next.

I reach over and grab a thick belt and move behind you again. You hear the squishing as I move it through the air. I am so close to cumming it is unbelievable. Even the feel of the air as the belt moves is moving me closer to the edge. I could cum without anything touching my cock for the first time ever. I tell you to brace yourself and you say 'No' as I whip the belt through the air to slap against my thigh while at the same time hitting you with a long feather. The pain in my thigh pushes me over the edge and I cum over your ass in torrents, pumping and pumping long sticky strands until your ass is covered. "No don't waste it you cunt, give it to me, give it to me", you moan.

I move round to the front and kneel between your legs. Your clit is engorged with blood. I can almost see it throbbing. You're nearly crying from the frustration and the need to cum. I flick the feather over your clit and that's all it takes for you to cum. "Yes, at last", you whimper, pushing your cunt forward against the feather.

I reach behind and coat my fingers with my cum and push them into your mouth and you suck and lick until all the cum is gone. I kiss you again and again and hold you tight, your breast and my cock crushed between us. I'm still rock hard.

I release you and lay you gently on the table and enter you hard and fast. The evening has only just begun and I'm going to make you cum until you can't even stand up any more.