Arlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me clean, Arlene. Use your tongue, lick my balls and all around them."

She looked up at me, frowning. When she saw me looking at her, she trembled and looked away. But she licked my thighs, under my balls then sucked each of them in her mouth, then slid my cock back in her mouth again.

"Ahh......I love this, Bill. I had no idea I would like sucking your cock this much."

"You are going to suck it a lot more, Arlene. You're going to get good at it, too, before long."

I put my hands under her armpits and helped her up onto me. She lay with her head on my shoulder. I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her, swirling it around her mouth.

I broke the kiss and told her to stick her tongue out. I kissed her again, sucking her tongue, caressing it with my lips and tongue.

I put one of her legs on the floor and the other up over the back of the couch. I got down on the floor in front of her. She was spread wide before my eyes. An erotic sight, she lay there, her tits heaving and swaying with her breathing. Her pretty pussy was exposed. She was seeping fluid from her pink labia.

"You have a natural talent for sucking cock, Arlene. Your mouth is as wet and silky as your cunt."

I probed her labia lips with my finger and pushed into her as deep as I could go.

"I can't believe a woman as hot and beautiful as you is still a virgin."

I slowly pulled my finger out to rub her swollen lips, covering them with a slick film of her juice.

"I've not had any man touch me there till you, Bill. I'm happy it's you doing me first."

"Do you want me to fuck you, Arlene?"

"I do, Bill. I want to please you, and I want to do what you want me to."

"It's not all about pleasing me, sweet vixen. I'm going to make you cum with my tongue and mouth. That will please you, I imagine. Before I eat you, we've got to get rid of that pussy hair, though."

I stuck my finger back in her cunt while I talked. She became energized, moaning and wiggling on my finger.

"I like you this way, Arlene."

"Really, Bill. You like me?"

"Yes, Arlene. I do. I'm enjoying your body and playing with your pussy and I'm going to enjoy shoving my cock in you and making you cum on it. I'll spank the hell out of you if you screw this up."

"Ohh, Bill. I so want to please you. The little cockteaser is gone. I want you to be with me. I really am sorry that I didn't do this with you a long time ago. I want you. Yes, I want you to fuck me. Show me, tell me...how to please you. I'll do anything you want. Show me what you want me to do."

"Ok, precious girl. Let's get in the shower and clean you off. Then I'm going to trim your little bush. After that, a glass of champagne and then you're going to have your bare pussy licked till you cum again."

"Ohh, God, This is so, so...hot. I'm amazed at how good this is. Bill, If only I had only known..."

I got off the couch and helped her up. I pulled her into my arms, feeling her smooth skin and nipples against me. I kissed her, running my hands over her body. I pulled her to me tightly, seizing her ass cheeks in my hands.

"Soon you'll know what a woman's body is capable of, Arlene."

"Ohh...I'm ready...... so hot.......Show me, tell me what to do...I want it.....and I want you."

I slid my arms behind her shoulders and under her thighs, and lifted her bodily up and off the couch. She squealed and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me.

"I hope I'm not too heavy for you. Where are you taking me? Ohh.....you're taking me to the bedroom to fuck me, aren't you?

"Shush, baby. Be silent," I said.

"I feel wonderful in your arms."

"Stop talking, Arlene. Just enjoy."

She rested her head on my shoulder. I carried her into the bathroom to the shower.

I gently put her down and turned on the water. I adjusted the temperature to a pleasing warmth and led her into the stall. I looked into her pretty blue eyes. She started to speak but I put my finger on her mouth.

"Don't talk. Save it, relax," I smiled, "Enjoy."

She took my hand and squeezed it. She closed her eyes and leaned back. I began to wash her. I kneeled and began with her feet, massaging them, and then working up her legs, covering every part of her with sensual strokes. I paid extra attention to her luscious ass and those sweet, firm, high tits. They jiggled and swayed, as I rolled the nipples and stroked them erotically. I teased her nipples, rolling them, and then again pinched them harder but very slowly. Her whole body shook and she squealed.

I stroked the length of her arms and massaged her shoulders, hearing her moan in pleasure. I turned her around, kneeled again and washed the backs of her legs, moving higher, stroking and feeling the firm flesh of her ass. I massaged and seductively caressed her cheeks with delight, tracing lightly along her crack. She wiggled her ass at me, begging for more. I kissed her asscheeks and bit them gently. I rubbed the crack of her ass up and down, circling her anus with my finger. She moaned, and wiggled against me.

I moved up to her back, massaging and stroking her muscles, eliciting moans of pleasure. I turned her around and kissed her lips, stroking her face and neck.

"You are clean now, little vixen."

She smile up at me and cupped my balls in her hand, rolling them around her fingers. I used the showerhead to rinse off her entire figure. I held the water jet on her pussy lips and directed it to her clit. She gasped and tried to hump the stream of water.

"God......wow...amazing.....feels..good; ohhh....right there....yess....Ohh, Bill....sooo good."

"You're a sexy little minx, aren't you? I bet you want to fuck me."

"Ohh..I do. I want to feel you in me, Bill. Let's do it, now. Please."

"Soon, Arlene. Very soon."

I stepped out of the shower, got a towel to dry her. I went over her entire body slowly. Her skin was glowing.

"Bill, you're blowing my mind. I've never been made to feel anything like the pleasure I feel now. I'm just so hot for you. I'm learning to be...a woman...I....I... My pussy is wet....I can feel it flowing. It's tingling and wants you."

"Good for you, sweet one. Your little pussy is ready then, is it?"

"Ohh...yess!, it wants you in it, now."

"Well, I'm going to be in it, in a manner of speaking."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"You'll just have to wait and see, Arlene."

I picked her up under her arms and boosted her to the counter next to the sink. It was a large vanity area, and plenty of room for her. I slid her butt back just a bit, and told her to lean back against the wall next to the mirror. I got a towel and had her lift her ass to get the towel under her pussy.

"Ohh...you're going to shave me!"

"Yes, I am. I want your sweet little slit bare."

I picked her legs up and placed her feet on the counter, pushing her knees apart, laying her pussy wide open. I took the scissors and trimmed her bush short, then spread shaving gel ovr her trimmed bush. I carefully shaved her completely bare. I admired her pretty vulva and wet labia. I had her stand and bend over the counter. I shaved around her anus carefully. Then I slowly and erotically rubbed lotion on her vulva and ass. She was panting, moaning, squeaking and undulating her body as I spread the soothing lotion on her. I stood her up, took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

I sat her down on the bed and kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. I pushed her down on the bed and pulled her legs wide apart, exposing her luscious, bare pussy to my view. Her juicy-pink labia were suffused with a warm glow. Her erect rosy clitoris was protruding and seemed to crackle with electric pleasure. Her labia were swollen and her small slit was tantalizing, a pleasure giver of many men's dreams and fantasies. I spread her cunt lips apart, admiring her alluring sex and the wet juices flowing from it.

"Arlene, your pussy is quite beautiful."

"Ahh....I'm so happy you like it. I've never been bare down there. It feels really awesome. God, I love how you're making me feel...I'm so hot.....do what you want to me, Bill."

I put a pillow under her sweet ass and licked her thighs, one by one under and over, stopping short of her labia.

"Ohh, Bill. That feels so good. Please, oh god, please, just fuck me now. Put your thing in me. Please fuck me. I want you so bad. Put it in me!"

"No, Arlene. Not yet. Don't you want me to lick and suck that sweet pussy of yours? I want you to cum on my face."

"Ohhh,mmmmmmmmmmmfffffff, AHHHHH, Yes...but I want you to fuck deep in me...fuck me! oh god, please just fuck me." she moaned, as I licked the sides of her labia, then moving down to the spot between her pussy and her anus.

"Hmm. How you talk, little one. I like it when you talk dirty."

"AAAHHHHH........ggggggggghhhhhhddddd, Holy shit! I can't believe this! It feels fantastic. I had no idea this could feel so damn good."

She was shouting loudly.

"Calm down, Arlene. Just enjoy."

"Oh, Bill.....I can't stand it. It's too good."

She was writhing, moaning and yelling, trying to hump my face.

I moved to the bottom of her pink pussy, closing my mouth over the folds and sucked lightly, sucking her juices into my mouth.

"MMMMM, YES!!!, THAT FEELS GOOD...DON'T STOP."

I licked her cuntlips slowly and gently, making sure only to touch the outside edges of those succulent lips. She pushed her cunt against my mouth, humping her clit on my face. I leaned back to look at her lovely pussy. The slit of her slick lips narrowed and merged into her clitoris. Her pussy was truly succulent and she tasted very sweet, quite fresh. I slid my tongue between the wet lips and slowly licked the inner skin from top to bottom.

"MMMM, OH GOD...FUCK....OH YES, LICK ME,...FUCK, THAT IS SOOO, SOOO GOOD...MMM."

"God, she is amazing," I thought. "I never thought I would hear her talking dirty."

"Your pussy is delicious, Arlene. You sure no one has eaten it before?" I asked.

"OHHH, no, no, nobody ever has.....OOOH, YES,..RIGHT THERE.....OH, DAMN....GOD, THAT'S GOOD...RIGHT THERE......OHHH.......PLEASE, NO. DON'T STOP..."

I kissed her clit lovingly.

"Are you going to cum, Arlene?" "God, YESSSSSS..........NOW! DO ME!!!!!!..OHH FUCK, DO ME."

She moaned, trembling, trying to hump my face and dug her fingernails into my shoulders, breathing heavily, her mouth a tensed rictus, her teeth clenched. She screamed.

"Settle down a little, Arlene. Let the pleasure flow in you."

"OH I CAN'T.......IT'S TOO GOOD......YES, BABY.........RIGHT THERE...... I'M GOING... CUM, PLEASE...EAT ME....CUMMING."

Her juice was running down into the crack of her ass. I licked it, savoring the taste.

"You have such a juicy, tasty pussy, Arlene, is it always this wet?"

"Never like this," she moaned softly. "It's never been so wet that it has run out of me like this."

"You can feel it running down into your ass now?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. I'm soaking the bed."

"That's okay, Arlene." Do you want to cum now?" I asked.

"OHH.....YES, BABY! MAKE ME CUM. PLEASE!!," she shouted.

"Open up your legs more, Arlene."

She lay her head back, spread her knees widely, raising her ass higher. I cupped her ass cheeks and gave her clit a gentle, long, sucking kiss, which caused her to scream more and wildly hump my face. I eased my middle finger into her, found her g-spot and stroked it.

I started sucking her clit gently. She trembled, humping and writhing on my mouth and fingers as I stimulated her pink flesh. Now I took the clit between my lips, making sure my teeth were out of the way so she wouldn't feel them.

"JESUS, BILL..THAT FEELS GOOD...OH, EAT ME......SUCK MY PUSSY LIKE THAT...YES...OH, YES!"

She was writhing, jerking and trembling, her hips bucking against me, as I hungrily kissed and sucked her tasty pussy. I could feel the tension in her body and knew she was close. She was writhing so vigorously she couldn't control herself.

"YES, YES, EAT ME....EAT ME, BILL....PLEASE!!! I CANT STAND IT..."

I dipped my tongue into her, plunging it into the bottom of her slit. I repeated it.......this time wriggling and dancing my tongue on its way. I paused at the top of her pussy and removed my finger and slid my tongue deep in her. The second my tongue found the mark, licking deep, she lost it!!

"OH...OH....OH," she responded.

"Umm.....UH, AH,SHIT..OOH....AAAGGGUUUAAAHH..AH..OH..OH, OH, OH, GOD,"

She babbled, shrieking, panting, and jerking spasmodically but holding her steaming snatch into my face.

"YYYYEEEESSSSS...OH..OH...OH...YESSSS...FUUUUCK...FUUUUCK...OOH...OOH ...YESSSSSS...OH ...YOU...FUCK...OH YOU....FFFFUCK...OH GOD..OH GOD...OH GO D...OH OH OH OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD...I...I...I...CUMM..ING...I'M..CUM MM...ING...FUCK!!FUCK!! IM CUMMING BILL...OH BABY...OH MY GOD...OH AHHHHHHHH.........OOOHHHHH....MY...NOW!...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

She squirmed in my hands, thrashing around, flopping and moaning incoherently. Her pussy was pulsing and spasming, clenching and releasing my tongue. Her legs locked tighter around my neck. Her cunt was juicing like a faucet. I was swallowing, trying to keep up with her flow. Her powerful contractions continued in waves...and then slowly, slowly calmed as her muscles relaxed and her ass returned to the bed.

It took a long time for her to settle down and catch her breath.

"Jesus....Oh god, Bill, oh Bill, Bill, what.......what......Oh my god. I never... felt...anything...anything like that...in my life...Oh my god, Bill...what did you do to me?. how?....did you learn to do that...Oh my god...."

She was looking down her sweaty body at me, breathing heavily. Her breasts were heaving and she was twitching and trembling. She had goose bumps all over her body. Her nipples were erect and her chest was flushed; a splotchy pattern of red tracing over her chest and the globes of her tits. Her pussy was pulsing gently, still in the afterglow of her orgasm. I smiled at her over her smooth newly bare mons, sucking her pussy gently, tasting her still flowing juice.

"What a beautiful pussy," I thought. "She really tastes wonderful."

I slid away from her and stood up. I needed to catch my breath and I needed some water. I went and got us both a drink, sat on the bed next to her, stroking her body and feeling her wet pussy.

"Oh Bill. It's too sensitive. I can't take it."

I moved my fingers away from her pussy and fingered her anus gently.

"Ahh.....that's nice.......So amazing that it feels so good for someone to touch me there."

She looked up at me adoringly and held my cock, stroking it gently.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmm. I feel wonderful. I've never had any idea that pleasure like that existed, Bill. I don't know what to say. I want to give you an orgasm like that.

"Oh, don't worry, Arlene. You will. Besides, I came when you sucked me before and that was a great orgasm. It was lovely cumming on your face and in your mouth," I reminded her.

"Ohh.....God, Bill...I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to do it to me. I'll suck you again and swallow it, if you want. I'd really like you to put it in me and fuck me. I want to feel it inside me and I want you to cum deep in me."

"So...that's going to happen soon. But now, let's have a drink."

I turned to go to the kitchen she followed me in. She leaned against a stool at the counter, watching me pour the champagne. I looked at her and was stunned again by her sensual beauty. She stood with her hands behind her, breasts thrust forward, moving gently with her breathing. Her legs were spread apart, her vulva exposed. She was still wet, her juices oozing from her labia, flowing little rivulets down her thighs. She stood quietly, but with focused alertness. Her nipples were erect and there was a look of steamy lust about her.

"You are a luscious, sensual woman, Arlene. You'll not ever hide that fabulous body again."

She smiled broadly and moved into my arms, flattening her jiggling, naked breasts against my chest.

"Ohh., God , Bill. I won't. I'll be naked whenever you want. I loved being with you. I'm so glad that I came over tonight. I'm also really glad you made me see what it is that I want. Where did..how..did you learn to make me orgasm like that?"

She brushed her lips lightly over mine. She lifted her hand from my shoulder and put her finger in my mouth feeling my lips and teeth. I kissed her hand and sucked gently on her finger. She smiled again, softly. She pulled her finger from my lips and replaced it with her mouth. She kissed me gently, almost tentatively. Then, her tongue pushed past my lips and found my tongue.

I felt her legs give way and she fell against me. I grabbed her around the waist, holding her tight as I resumed kissing her. Arlene wrapped her arms around my neck and hung on. I broke our kiss, staring into her stunning blue eyes and seeing the lust in her. She was looking at me with a pleading, aroused gaze. She was grinding her pussy on my thigh, smearing her juices on my leg.

"You're a delicious little vixen, Arlene. " She was shivering and trembling in my arms and she increased the grinding of her pussy on me. She was hot, so hot. She threw her head back and cupped her tits in her hands, lifting them to me.

"Yes, I'm yours. I want to please you, Bill. Fuck me, NOW!.......I want you in me, please, Bill," she sighed.

I reached down to suck and tease her nipples, kissing one while rolling the other between my fingers.

"My, Arlene. How you've changed."

"I have changed, Bill. I just realized that I love sex with you, and I love the man you are. When I was in my teen years, I found everything about sex very exciting, but suppressed it. But now, no more suppression. I can't believe how good it feels. You have shown me something wonderful, and I want more. I want your cock in me, in my mouth, in my pussy, and even in my ass, if you want to do that. I'll suck you and swallow your cum. I'll gladly wear anything or nothing at all for you. I'll do anything you want, Bill."

"Mhmm........that's excellent, Arlene. There are some things I want you to do. My friend Summer is coming over in the morning. I want you to show your smooth, bare pussy to her. I want you to eat her pussy when she sucks my cock, and I want you to have Summer eat your pussy. You and Summer are a lot alike. You're both short and petite blondes, both have beautiful bare pussies that get really wet; you both have big tits and long, sensitive nipples. You both have world class asses, except I think yours is shaped better and more sensual.

I'm going to fuck you tonight, Arlene. I want to feel that sweet wet pussy juicing around my dick. I'm going fill you full of hot cum. I'm going to fuck your ass tomorrow, and Summer is going to watch and participate. We have several hours left to play tonight."

"Ohh...Bill. I have never even thought of this, much less done any of it before. I'm scared. I don't know if I can eat a woman's pussy and I know I'll feel uncomfortable having Summer watch us when you put it in my ass."

"You'll love it, Arlene. I want you to open your mind to fun and pleasure with another woman and a man. We'll show you. You only need to open, relax and enjoy the sensations."

I kissed her nipples and pulled her close to me, flattening her tits against me. I kissed her deeply. She swooned and melted to me. I slid my finger into her wet slit. She moaned and pushed her pelvis closer to me.

"You know you're going to have a lot of orgasms tonight and tomorrow. You're going to put my cock in Summer's ass and watch me fuck her, tomorrow."

I pulled my finger out of her and went to the bathroom to wash my hands and to pee. She followed me, hugged me from behind while I washed, her tits grinding into my back.