Arlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Bill. I feel wild...so exciting to do this. I loved your fingers in me, moving in and out of my pussy and my ass....it felt so good, I could hardly stand up." She grasped my dick and began stroking it. Her hands felt wonderful on my cock.

"Want to wash him off now, little vixen?."

"Yes, I'd love to do that."

I moved to the lavatory and let her wash my cock, my ass and thighs. Her touch was loving and precise, quickly making me fully erect, sending warm waves of hot pleasure shooting in me.

"Dry me off, now," I told her.

She dried my cock off with a soft towel, scrubbing lewdly around my balls, cock and asshole. It felt really good. She continued stroking me and used her fingers to caress my asshole.

"I hope this feels as good to you as it did to me," she breathed.

"It feels really wonderful, Arlene." She pushed a finger into my ass, wiggling it and sliding it in and out while she was stroking my dick.

"Ohh...your cock.... It's beautiful. Put it in me. Let's do it now."

She pulled me by the cock out of the bathroom to the bed. She lay back on the cover, pulled me on top of her and smiled up at me.

"Fuck me, Bill. I'm so horny and wet. Feel how wet I am."

I felt her mound and smiled.

"Yes, pretty one, you are wet and ready."

"AAAHHHHHMMMMMMMM." Moaning loudly, she ground her pussy against my hand. She cupped and lifted her tits to me.

"You like my tits......suck my nipples!"

I fingered her pussy and sucked her nipple. She writhed and moaned, gasping. She never let go of my cock, and didn't stop stroking me. She lifted her legs, drew her knees to her shoulders and scooted down to press against my cock with her wet slit.

"Fuck me..with it. Shove your cock in me. Stick it in me. Fuck me. Shoot cum in me. Do it now, Bill."

She used her fingers to gently steer the head of my prick into the softly receiving lips of her pussy. I pushed evenly getting the head in and wriggling my dick inside her. She hunched and rotated her hips pushing me in. She moaned and scoooted down pushing herself fully onto my throbbing cock. Her pussy was tight, but so wet as she slid it on me. I was lost in the sweet sensation her hot pussy was causing.

"MMMFFFAAAGGGHHAAAHH!.....MMMMM......AHHHH........ so full....so nice.......feels so nice, Bill. It really feels nice in me. Fuck me and shoot your sweet juice inside me!"

I couldn't believe how easily she took my cock with no pain at all. Amazing. She was working hard on my cock. I was sliding out of her till my head was just in the grasp of her labia, then steadily sliding up in her till I bumped her cervix. She grimaced a little then, and we adjusted our stroke, though I was still in her to the hilt, my balls hitting the crack of her ass. She moaned loudly as I thrust into her cunt. She put her feet on my shoulders, and spread out her thighs, taking me deeply and fully into her. Her head was rolling side to side, her face flushed with rapture, moaning and panting in the age-old rhythm.

"OHH...lover! Oh you beautiful man! Ohh, fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!"

Arlene pulled her feet off my shoulders, dropped her legs, spread her thighs wide and brought her feet around my back to the crack of my ass. She dug her heels in my asscheeks, driving me deeper into the wet grasping of her pussy. I stroked in and out of her vagina, stimulating her clitoris on every stroke.

"Beautiful hard cock," she moaned. "Wonderful. Fuck me, sooo good. Bill, oh, Bill, fuck me, aaahhhhh, fuck me!"

I stepped up the pace, holding on to her waist to keep her from sliding. She reached up, held me by the shoulders and shoved her tongue in my mouth, Her heels pushed on my ass trying to get me in deeper and preventing me from backing too far out of her. She rode me blissfully, twisting and turning upon the length of it, taking it deep into her. I felt her grasp and milk the shaft of my dick with her vagina muscles. She hunched and shuddered, moaning and clawing my back while I slammed into her hot pussy.

"Feel how hot and juicy I am, Bill? It's all slidy and slippery for you. Cum in me! Shoot your hot sperm up in me......Fill me up with it! Cum for me, baby!"

Suddenly, she tensed, and humped under me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

She choked and sputtered and moaned lasciviously.

"Oh, fuck me, Baby!" she cried. "Fuck me! Yesssss..... Just like that! Oh, fuck me! Do me! Oh, Yessss....!" She arched her back and began to cum.

I put my hands under her ass cupping her cheeks.

"Oh!" She cried, her entire body shaking.

"THERE!....Oh, I'm going..."

She ground her hips on me, lifting her spread crotch up a little higher. I was almost there. I moaned lustily into her ear.

"Here I go, baby, deep in you. Your hot little pussy is sucking it out of me. I'm cumming!"

"Yess! Do it!...Cum for me!"

I threw back my head and roared..."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I thrust hard in her, trying to shove myself deeper in her, my hands grabbing her ass and pulling her to me. I felt her pussy spasming and squeezing me as she screamed, writhing and squirming against me.

She was screaming: I"M CUMMING! I"M THERE! "SHIT.....I'M..........Oh FUCK! Ohh.....GODDD, YYYYEEEESSSSS...OH..OH...OH. .I UH I UH, I UH, I AH, I AH, I AH AH, AH, AH, I..AH, I AH, I...CUMM..ING...I'M..CUM MM...ING...FUCK! AAAAUUUUHHHHHH!"

I felt her cunt clamp down on me and hold me in her. I loved her pussy pulsing, milking my cock of its cum. She tensed her legs, pressed down on me. We were both caught in the sweet waves of passion. Time seemed to slow. My hips were surging, burying my cock deep inside her, streams of cum bursting from me, splashing inside and filling her. Locked together, we shuddered as my cock spasmed in her clasping, rippling vagina, She was moaning and crying out, trembling all over, wriggling her hips around my shaft. I pulled back and slid in again, spurting more creamy cum into her pussy. Both of us felt each other throbbing between our legs. I felt my cum flowing out of my cock into her.

She was wet and soaked, my cock squishing in and out of her. It felt wonderful.......and the smell of our sex exhilarating. She was getting control of herself, her breathing slowing. She grinned at me tears running down her cheek.

She tossed her hair back, clamped her pussy muscles on my cock and yelled.

"AAAUUUHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH! OH, MY GOD! AWESOME!

She pulled my head to hers and kissed me, shooting her tongue deep in my mouth. She pulled her mouth from mine, took a deep breath and sighed lustily. She started kissing my cheeks, ears, neck and forehead. All this time, she still kept a slow stroking of her pussy on my cock. Abruptly, she stopped, and pulled off me with a slurping, wet sound.

Breathing heavily, she moaned......."Sorry, Bill., I'm getting really sensitive, and it sorta hurts."

I smiled, admiring her sweaty beauty, hair disheveled, chest heaving, her pretty pussy flowing juices.

"God, oh God...Oh, Bill if I only had known.....How I wish I had known how good it would be! Oh... it was so incredible! ....Sooo good! ...... Oh, Bill, I want to do this with you again, please!"

"What do you want to do, Arlene?"

"I want you to fuck me...I want sex with you, I want your cum, Bill."

"You're getting more soon, Arlene. I'm curious though, at how easy your pussy took me in. That is most definitely not a virgin cunt you have. You've had a cock in there before."

"In a manner of speaking, yes, Bill. I have."

"What do you mean in a manner of speaking?"

"Well, I've never had a man's cock in me, till just now. I want you to know I loved it in me."

"So, tell me how you took me so easily in your pussy. I'm curious to know. I know you were really wet, but that just helps to get me in. You took me in with no sign of pain and I didn't push it in hard. Your pussy gobbled up my dick in a flash."