Arlo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
896 Followers

"Come here, Baby," Donovan beckoned him over. Arlo walked over to the table, which was littered with a few empty beer cans. Donovan yanked him down onto his lap by the wrist.

"Ouch, Donovan. Would you stop being so rough with me?" Arlo was getting annoyed.

"You know you like it." He moved to kiss Arlo, who pulled away.

"Ugh, you smell like beer." He tried to stand.

"You like that, too. Come on, I miss the old Arlo." He yanked Arlo's chin to the side, and kissed him. He forced his tongue inside Arlo's mouth, who grunted and tried to pull away. Donovan's grip was strong, and Arlo only stood once he was released.

"Fuck, Donovan!" He wiped his mouth. The taste of beer was clear and it lingered on his tongue. The flavor brought back old memories, and he was dying for a sip. Even if it was just one sip, he wanted anything.

"Come on, Arlo. Just relax, have a drink with me." Donovan cracked open another beer and pushed it towards Arlo.

"Fuck you, Donovan. Why the fuck am I even here? What the fuck kind of person does this?" Arlo was pissed now. He pointed at the bite on his shoulder.

"I know you like it rough, Arlo," Donovan began getting that cold predator look in his eyes.

"No I don't! No matter how many times YOU say it, that's not what I feel!" Arlo snapped. "Stop bringing this shit into my house!" Arlo threw the open beer can. It hit the wall and beer splattered, dripping down the wall and onto the floor.

"Hey!" Donovan stood up, he was about to say more, when there was a knock on the door. The two stared at each other, in a stand off, until Arlo spoke.

"I'll get it," he whispered coldly, and headed towards the door. He was done with Donovan, and his shit. His time with Jake had taught him better. Donovan was mean, and abusive and he needed to get away from him. He needed to tell Jake the truth.

"Jake..." he gasped, when he opened the door. Jake stood there in the dim light of the sunset.

"Hey," he smiled. "I come baring gifts." He held up the washed clothes, with a red rose on top, and a single gummy worm. Arlo couldn't help the smile that crossed his face. But the smile was quickly wiped off when he saw Jake frown.

"Can I help you?" Donovan's voice echoed from behind him. Arlo froze as it felt like the world was falling down around him. Jake looked so hurt. Donovan sounded so cold. Why did this all happen now?

"Uh... no I was just dropping off some stuff for the Doc," Jake said. Arlo heard Donovan's deep chuckle.

"Doc, huh? Maybe I should start calling you that." Donovan wrapped an arm around Arlo's waist, and kissed the spot right below his ear. Arlo shrugged him off roughly, as Jake's look of curiosity turned into a look of pain.

"Jake... please, just let me-"

"No, it's fine. Sorry to interrupt." He pushed the clothes into Arlo's hands and turned to walk towards his beaten up truck.

"Jake! Please..." Arlo shouted. He saw Jake raise a hand to wipe away a tear and sucked in a deep breath, trying to keep the sobs back as he climbed into his car. "Jake, I'm sorry!" Arlo cried out. Jake started the truck, and drove off. Arlo let his head fall as the sounds of the truck disappeared. The door shut suddenly, closing him off from Jake and the outside world. Tears began falling from Arlo's face, but he didn't know what they were for, if they were for the beating that was to come, or for the love he had just lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arlo had to call in sick to work the next day. His lip was swollen, and both his eyes were black. His throat was sore from where Donovan had pulled him back away from the door by his neck. It was also sore from the sobs of pain and regret he had after seeing Jake turn to leave.

"Who the fuck was that? Are you fucking cheating on me you piece of shit? I knew you were nothing but a fucking whore!" Donovan had shouted, before laying into Arlo. Arlo had cringed and tried to protect himself from the heavy onslaught of blows to his face and sides. But it had done no good. After the beating, Donovan had stormed out and Arlo hadn't seen him since.

Arlo forced himself to stand up. His mouth was dry and he was dying for a cup of water. He took a look at himself in the mirror in the hallway and was surprised that he didn't look as bad as he felt. His swollen eyes had started to fade and the bruises around his throat weren't that bad. He stepped into the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for a cool bottle of water. The first thing that caught his eye was the six pack of beer sitting on the top shelf. He turned away from the temptation, and reached for a cup to get some water. As if it had been strategically placed there, his hand landed on a full bottle of whiskey. He stared at the bottle in his hands for a moment, before reaching into the cupboard and grabbing a shot glass. He filled it to the brim, and tossed back the burning liquid. He coughed once, before setting the glass and the bottle on the table. He reached inside the fridge and pulled out the beer. He searched the rest of the fridge and found nothing. He moved up to the freezer and pulled out a bottle of Vodka, and another bottle of Gin.

He moved back to the table, setting his treasures down. Without hesitation, he cracked one of the beers, and chugged it in a few gulps. He opened another beer and was drinking that while he poured himself another shot of whiskey. He finished the beer in time to drink the heavy shot. By the time the six pack was gone, he was beginning to feel sick. He looked over at the bottle and realized he had already downed a fifth of whiskey. The Gin and Vodka still lay there untouched. He reached for the vodka, but his hand fell lethargically to the table as he blacked out.

Arlo opened his eyes and grunted at the kitchen light. Donovan held a bottle of captain morgans in his hand, staring down at Arlo. Arlo blinked rapidly, trying to clear his vision as he looked around. Beer cans littered the floor, and the bottle of whiskey was still open. He was covered in vomit and so was the floor. His mouth tasted like the vile liquid. Donovan bent and pulled Arlo up with one arm. Arlo swayed as he stood, and sat down on the kitchen chair before he could pass out again. Donovan stared at him for a moment longer and Arlo stared back, before reaching a hand out and taking the bottle from his hand, opening it, and taking a long swig. He handed it back, and Donovan sat down and gladly accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gweall
Gweall
896 Followers
12