Armand's Temptation Ch. 01

Story Info
The Vampire Armand: deadly, beautiful, cold.
2.2k words
4.36
18.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The streets were silent.

I walked alone, allowing my auburn wavy hair to be blown in the wind.

The leather of my coat bounced of my thighs, irritating me slightly. But I ignored this and continued to seek out my victim. I hadn't fed tonight, and the Blood Lust was overwhelming. And wasn't Los Angeles just the perfect place to seek a victim? They were all around me, the cannabis cigarettes pressed to their lips, the rush of heroin spread throughout their veins. How often had I fed on these types? It got, dare I say, boring after a while. So I chose to walk right past them, all of these victims of society.

I had found my victim, a member of some random gang. I never liked them, those arrogant, vain individuals. I began stalking him, following his every step then something caught my attention.

A girl, of no more than 19, sat in the corner, surrounded by old, perverted tramps. She wept silently into her arms, which were covered in cuts, bruises and filth. I stood for a moment, staring at her. Just staring at her hidden beauty.

Then, as if fate brought us together, she looked up and looked me right in the eyes, the look she gave, the way those beautiful black eyes stared into my soul, made me leave this man instantly, and run to her.

She looked up at me, the tears still streaming down her dirty cheeks as I crouched beside her. Several of the bums went for my coat, perhaps to search for my wallet, but I turned and smiled at them, revealing my pointed teeth, and with an instant they were all gone. She looked at me, perhaps wondering what a young boy, of seventeen perhaps, was doing here, now. She spoke, after endless minutes of frustrating silence.

"What do you want from me?" Perhaps my smile wasn't as comforting as I liked to think...Her tone was worried, cold.

I did my best to avoid reading her mind, but it was too tempting. She had walked form her home, after endless abuse, and all of her friends turned on her...I ran my fingers over her arm, causing her to twitch suddenly.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, my voice almost angelic. "Let me take you home," as soon as I spoke those words, her eyes released more tears and she began shaking her head vigorously.

"No, no, never. I won't tell you where I live,"

"I know."

"If you take me back, I'll just leave again, you don't understand, I can't go back there, ever." She was trembling now, perhaps from the cold, perhaps because of fear.

"Allow me to take you to my apartment then, or a hotel. Just until you are better. Please," she looked over me with inquisitive eyes.

"Why? People with such kindness don't exist," she said, calmer now. "I can't repay you in any way, especially not in that way, I'm not a whore."

I wanted to laugh but this wasn't a very appropriate time.

"I know that. Look, I'll take you to a hotel, you leave whenever you wish. I'll get you a room tonight and I'll leave as soon as you want me to. Is that all right?" She nodded, still very hesitant about me. She couldn't understand why I was helping her. "I promise that I won't hurt you. I promise I'm just doing this to help." She forced a smile finally. A smiled that brightened up her whole complexion.

"I trust you. I don't know why, but I do," she got up as I did, my height only slightly greater than hers. "My name is Christina." I was very tempted to put my arm around her, but I knew this would be something she wouldn't be so comfortable with.

"I am Armand."

***************

I watched her feed as I made the bath for her. I was in love. This was crazy, insane. To love somebody so quickly...but I couldn't deny it, I had loved her.

"I will leave you now, I guess there is no point of me staying for tonight."

I went closer to her, and found myself pressing my cold lips over hers.

"But, I want you to stay," she grabbed my arm, almost violently, pulling me back towards her.

"Not tonight. I will be back tomorrow night, but if you leave before then, I'll understand." How I didn't want her to leave! She couldn't, no, she wouldn't. I kissed her again, this time allowing my tongue to brush her soft, red lips. I pulled myself away, fearing that if I stayed any longer I'd give into all temptations.

I informed the hotel staff to get her anything and everything she wanted, and with that, I left. I fed endlessly, taking around six victims. She had raised an unbelievable blood thirst in me. I hid the bodies away, throwing some into the lake, others to be devoured by the hungry rats.

When I finally went to rest, sleep wouldn't take me. Christina was what I dreamt about when I finally did overcome my battle with sleep. So when I woke, I knew I had to see her.

I showered, and dressed in my finest clothes. A suit of black and red silk went perfectly with my long auburn hair. I signed, my stomach tightening, and I went back to the hotel. Would she be there still? I dreaded to think otherwise...

I ran up the stairs, my hearth thumping unbelievably loudly. My fingers trembled as I turned the key in the door, and as I pushed it open slowly, I closed my eyes, ready to be disappointed. But as I opened them again, I realised that I had stumbled upon heaven.

Christina ran to me, as soon as I entered the room. How radiant she looked now, her silky raven hair lying over her shoulders, her smiling face pressed so closely to mine. She wore a night-gown of red satin, with nothing underneath. I could feel her hard nipples press against my chest as she wrapped her arms round my neck. We stood silent for a moment, just holding each other. Then she drew her head back, and looked into my eyes. "Armand, my Armand." As she spoke, she ran her fingers down my neck, gently playing with random bits of hair. Her touch caused a shiver down my spine, and as she kissed my lips, I felt my penis rise, my entire body drowning in this excitement.

She opened her mouth slowly, as I did mine, and slid her tongue into my mouth, running it over mine.

As we parted, craving the oxygen. I was speechless, I merely followed as she guided me towards the bed. I almost fell back, my head spinning as I watched Christina's naked arms close the curtains and finally delete the dreaded neon lights of the next hotel from my view. My eyes slid up her body, freezing at the sight of her nipples pressed against the fabric.

My body was boiling, a heat I could not stand any longer. As Christina danced around the room, lighting all candles and turning off all lights, I peeled off my jacket, leaving my shirt on, as if the task seemed to great for me to complete.

Finally, Christina came to me, pushing me further back on the bed. Her eyes were level with mine, and her hands stroked my cheeks so tenderly, the whole feeling of ecstasy felt as if it would explode. I was filled with so many questions, yet with an equal amount of passion, and that passion found me wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and pressing my lips against hers again.

She sat upon me, her full weight felt wonderful against my thighs. I felt my wondering hands glide over her smooth ass cheeks as she pushed me down on the bed, her fingers running over my chest.

Our tongues twisted together, hers so deliciously warm. I felt her blood, racing through her veins, tempting me greatly. But now was her time. Perhaps I would taste the blood later.

We switched positions and I lay on top of her, one hand cupping her breast, while the other slid down her body. I flicked my tongue over her lips, at the same time running my thumb over her nipple to harden it. My other hand slid over her things, under her dress, and to her sex. I grinned with pleasure as my fingers discovered her wetness. I teased her for a moment, sliding my fingers everywhere but her slit, until I finally gave in and allowed myself to run up and down, circling her clitoris gently.

Her moans excited me further, and I found myself removing her gown completely, to reveal, what seemed, the most amazing body I had ever laid eyes on. I found myself licking her perfect breasts, running my tongue greedily over the full, dark pink nipples. I felt her hungry hands slide into my shirt, almost ripping it off my chest to reveal my angel like shape.

My porcelain white skin pressed against her, as I found myself kissing her breasts, her stomach, until I finally reached her most private part.

I watched her with mischievous eyes as I buried my nose in her dark pubic hair, and my tongue slid over her already moist clitoris, in slow circles, causing her body to twist and turn, and it wasn't long after I began to move my fingers in and out of her, stopping for a moment each time she came close to orgasm. She finally begged me to release her, saying she could take no more.

I did just that, sliding my index and ring finger into her, quickly, deep, while at the same time liking her clotoris, while my other hand slid under her back, helping her push her body further onto my fingers as she finally came.

Her juices covered my lips, my tongue. Her feminine scent almost intoxicating.

My own hardness pushed wildly against my tight fitted pants, and it almost became too much. I was forced to shed all clothing, watching her for a moment, her neck arched and one of her hands resting gently on her stomach, the other sliding over her still-errect nipples. I spread her legs with my soft touch, and lay my body in-between her, the tip of my erection brushing teasingly against her moist pussy. I bit my lip, my hands gliding over her body.

Oh, she was so beautiful. The way her nipples pressed into my own as she pulled my hairless chest closer to her sent me insane. The way our hips touched, our stomach's glided over one another aroused both my hunger for her blood, and to be inside her. I hadn't felt this thirst, this human hunger for over a hundred years, why was this girl making me want her so much?

My body tingled gracefully as her hands slid up my chest, pushing me down, so she could climb on top of me. Our naked bodies we so close to being one now, but she seemed to have other things in mind. My breathing increased, became harsh and heavy as she bit my nipples gently, and circled my erect penis, causing my lips to part and whisper for her to go on...

And that she did!

Her soft, warm tongue slipped down my chest to my stomach, to my hardness, liking the shaft first, lubricating it with her tongue, and finally, I felt like my body would release everything as the tip of her tongue began circling my tip slowly. Then she began to lower her mouth on it, at the same time licking and teasing, bringing my body to an ultimate high....

Oh, I was so close....

And finally, as her fingers began to play with my balls, with her tongue still circling my crimson hardness, I felt my entire body release a sticky, yet thin liquid. I groped the covers as my muscles tightened and then finally relaxed. My quick, sharp breaths became long moans as the almost embaresing liquid drowned her mouth. My lips were parted in ecstacy, my body tingling with pleasure

This was fine, we kissed, caressed, embarrassed, after both being brought to an orgasm. It was only when I brought my semen covered hand to wipe away her hair, that I realised there were small tints of blood in it.

I hid my hand, and tried to desperately rub the semen into my things, only to be left in a slight state of shock. Had she tasted the blood?

"Are you all right?" She asked, kissing my neck. I shook my head, reaching for my pants as quickly as possible. I sat up, making sure that my stained legs were covered as quickly as possible, blushing terribly now.

"Armand what's wrong?" She sat up now, her angelic features making me terribly excited again as she pulled the thin sheets over her breasts.

"No, nothings wrong, darling. I just have to go, for now, for tonight," my humiliation was too great, my thirst was too overpowering.

I crawled to her, hoping my kiss would prevent tears to rise from her eyes. The protection from her breasts suddenly dropped, and their fullness pressed against my chest as I bit down on my tongue, and allowed her to accent the most sinful of kisses.

And there I left her, in a dazed state, promising her that i would return tomorrow night, and the next, and the next....

to be continued...