Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Frank felt revitalised after his evening with Caro. Next day he went shopping, not just for groceries, but new clothes for himself and a present for Caro. He didn't forget to replenish his stock of Champagne!

His gift to Caroline was jewellery. He felt that she didn't need clothes from him; she was the owner of a large and successful boutique and ladies fashion store in the centre of town. She could and did afford the best. No, he bought her a beautiful gold and diamond choker chain. The whole thing was mounted on a strong but soft leather strap. He imagined it fastened around her neck as he pounded his cock into her fabulous naked body. He had a job to leave the jewellery store without the bulge in his trousers being noticed.

In fact, he was not successful. On the other side of the store a young assistant had noticed. What's more she knew Frank, as she was a close friend of Mandy, his granddaughter. As soon as she was able she called Mandy on her mobile.

"Mandy, has your granddad got a new girl friend? He's just left here with a very expensive choker and a big bulge in his pants. He had a hard on!"

"Hmn," said Mandy pensively, "it's probably for Mum."

"What!" said her friend Sue explosively. "Expensive jewellery for his daughter? It was more like a sexy toy than anything else. I can't believe it's for your mom!"

"If I find out I might tell you," answered Mandy with a sexy chuckle. "You'll have to show me your tits though!"

Sue had big firm jutting tits, rather like Mandy's in fact except that they were a littler bigger.

"Mandy!" said Sue nervously and disconnected. She spent the rest of the afternoon with a flushed face, noticed by all staff and customers, especially Peter the owner's son. He fancied Sue like mad, just like she did him although they were both too shy to do anything about it other than smile at one another a lot.

"Is everything alright Sue?" he asked quietly.

Sue looked into his eyes, coloured up some more and said, "yes thanks Peter, I'm fine; it was just something that Mandy Armitage said to me on the phone just now."

"OK," he said, "but no more calls during opening hours."

Sue smiled but wished that he would ask her out.

Mandy had switched off her phone when Sue had disconnected. She wanted to think. When she had seen her mother this morning she had seemed distracted. They worked together, Mandy managing the lingerie department for her mother. She had been given a lot of responsibility, buying in all the stock and attending fashion shows where all the latest designs and fashions were on display.

This lifestyle meant that Mandy was almost always in the company of women, all well dressed and all beautiful. Mandy, a raving beauty herself attracted a lot of attention from these ladies. Very few of them were actually lesbians but they all appreciated beauty in one another. Mandy learned quickly and enjoyed a few encounters. She found that she particularly liked sucking tit and pussy with sucking on clits her particular delight. Needless to say, her casual partners had all enjoyed her ministrations.

Mandy's thinking started with her mother and finished with her grandfather. Did he really buy an expensive choker for Mummy? It looked like it. But why?

Thinking about granddad brought a warm flush to Mandy's cheeks and, truth be known, to her breasts and nipples too. In the privacy of her office her fingers crept under her black lace panties until she found her 'little man'. Soon her busy fingers caused a hot stream of love juice to escape and trickle down her thighs. Despite selling expensive underwear Mandy wore very little herself. She allowed her juice to dry on her naked thighs, enjoying the feeling and the odd whiff from her cunny as the afternoon wore on.

Back at home Frank admired his gift for Caroline. He hoped to God that she would like it and wear it, as he would like her to. His landline rang.

"Dad," said Rob. "I've got a problem. The Liverpool convention has been brought forward and now I'm double booked. Can you go for me? I'd send Chris Jackson but he's on holiday. Will you do it?"

"When is it?" asked Frank.

"That's just it! It starts tomorrow afternoon. If you'll go come in here tomorrow morning I'll brief you. You don't have to do much but listen and then report back to me on Friday afternoon. Then you can have the week-end free with your new lady friend."

"Who told you that I have a new woman?"

Rob chuckled. "People are saying that you're much brighter and more active just lately. Knowing you and our recent conversation I can tell that there must be a woman involved."

"I'll go to Liverpool. I'll see you in the morning before I go. I've one or two more questions to ask you about your childhood. See you in the morning son!"

Next morning father and son met at the office. They always took care to keep business and pleasure separate and in their right place but this morning Frank wanted an answer or two. At the end of the briefing he remained in his seat.

Rob looked at him enquiringly. "Want a coffee before you go dad? It's two hours to Liverpool."

Frank accepted and Rob called out to his secretary in the next room to bring in some fresh coffee.

"Getting back for a moment to you and your sisters growing up," began Frank. "I've been talking to Caro."

Rob looked startled. "I told you about that," he almost stammered.

"It's okay," said Frank, holding up his hands placatingly. "It's just that Caro seemed to think that there was a little more to it than helping you to toss off a few times!"

Frank had his back to Rob's office door so he hadn't seen his secretary coming with their coffee. Rob had and he went red and tried unsuccessfully to stop Frank speaking. The girl appeared and Frank choked and stopped.

She was young, about eighteen Frank supposed. She was dark haired, cut short to just below her ears. She was very pretty.

"This is Helen dad," said Rob. "Helen, you've seen my father around the place, haven't you? He's the founder of the firm and therefore responsible for your job."

Helen handed Frank his coffee cup, leaning forward so that he could see right down her blouse to her ample cleavage. Her breasts were beautiful. She knew where he was looking and gave him a big smile.

"I'm very pleased to meet you at last, Mr Frank," she said as she picked up the tray and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Christ Rob, she's a beauty, isn't she? Are you fucking her too?"

"I wish!" laughed Rob, picking up his own cup. "She's a friend of Mandy's so I think that it's 'hands off'', don't you?"

"I would try 'hands on'," said Frank. He put down his cup. "Caro is saying that your cock got very close to filling her, and Abby, quite a few times! She especially remembers the day of the picnic and the skinny dipping."

"Gosh yes," grinned Rob. "You and Mum were fucking noisily and Caro got carried away. My cock slipped right into her and I nearly came!"

"You did come, all over her. Then Abby was mad because Abigail and I finished and came back too soon!"

Rob smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry dad. I do love them both and they are very beautiful. I get a hard on every time I see one of them."

Frank laughed out loud and stood up to leave.

"So do I son; so do I! I'm not criticising you. I just want to know how close our family really is! 'Bye, see you at the week-end."

On his way out Frank couldn't resist stopping at Helen's desk, ostensively to thank her for the coffee but he did also want another glimpse down that tantalising gap at the top of her blouse. Christ! Had Helen unfastened another button?

"It was my pleasure Mr Armitage," she smiled again.

"Just Frank will do Helen. It's too confusing for you to have to keep remembering which Mr A. you are talking to! You're a friend of my granddaughter I believe?"

"Yes Mr. er, Frank, we were at school together. Mandy recommended me to her uncle when the vacancy came up."

"Good; and how do you get on with my son? What you care to say goes no further of course."

Frank smiled encouragingly at Helen and she clearly blushed and nervously put one hand on her bosom.

"He's very nice," she said falteringly, "I like working for him."

Helen seemed to fumble as she spoke and Frank was treated to a view of an expanse of firm round breasts as her fingers caught in the unfastened buttonhole and pulled the top of her blouse wide open.

"Very nice Helen," said Frank. "You have beautiful tits. Maybe you'll show all of them to me one day."

Within five minutes of Frank's departure Helen was on the phone to Mandy, telling her what had happened.

"So," giggled Mandy, "granddad likes your titties too. They are rather beautiful! Maybe you'll show them to both of us at once, one day!"

Frank made good time to Liverpool and found the hotel without difficulty. He checked in, both to his room and to the convention organisers. He briefly studied the timetable and the programme. There were only three sessions that were of any interest to the company and Frank wondered what he would do with the rest of his time.

He looked at his watch; Caro would be home from the boutique by now. He called her mobile first and was relieved when she answered. She sounded out of breath.

"Hi Daddy, I'm in the gym in the basement having my workout! You should try it; it'll get you fit. Where are you?"

Frank told her. She commiserated with him.

"Poor you! I would have called on you tonight to see if you were up for it again! When can I see you again?"

"That's what I'm calling you about. How about Friday evening? We can go out to dinner or we can stay in. I've got a present for you."

"How lovely," said Caro, her voice now back to normal. "What is it? I'll cook on Friday so that we don't set tongues wagging."

"I'll show you Friday night," chuckled Frank. "All I'll tell you is that I'll expect it to be the only thing that you are wearing as I make love to you!"

"Make love daddy? That sounds much more serious than fucking! I don't mind though; I love your big cock in me!"

"Make sure that you take your pills," ordered Frank. "We will set the tongues wagging soon though. Surely a father can take his daughter out to dinner without everyone jumping to conclusions?"

"Maybe, maybe," said his daughter, "but Friday I'll cook, OK? And Daddy, don't fuck too many women at the convention, right? I want you on top form on Friday night!"

They disconnected happily, confident in their love for one another.

Frank thought about what Caroline had said. There would be women at this convention and some would be available. Even if they weren't they might feel like playing. He set off to find out.

Frank dressed himself in his best casual wear. Smart cavalry twill slacks and a light blue shirt covered a small pair of briefs. He went down to the convention dining room and studied the seating plan for dinner. He was pleasantly surprised to see that he was seated next to a lady. The name seemed vaguely familiar but he couldn't put a face to the name.

"I got my seat changed so that I could sit next to you Frank," said a soft voice at his elbow. He wheeled around. Of course! It was Arabella Fitzroy, one of Abigail's best friends. He had forgotten that she was with a similar company to his own.

"Bella!" he exclaimed delightedly, hugging her and kissing her on both cheeks. "I'd forgotten that you might be here. I, I was hoping to sit next to a lady tonight but this is a bonus! Someone that I actually know!"

Bella laughed, not stepping back from the hug; in fact, she seemed to press closer. Then her face changed and she released her grip.

"Frank, I was so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm also sorry that I couldn't attend Abby's funeral. I was out of the country on business. We are negotiating some big contracts in Malaysia and I had to be there. How are you? How are you coping? It's almost a year now, isn't it?"

"It's ten months and eighteen days," said Frank. "I think I'm over the worst now, thank you. The girls have been wonderful, especially Caroline. I'm semi-retired now; Rob is running the company. You're lucky I'm here today, it was a last minute change of plan."

"I feel doubly lucky then," Bella said as she linked her arm through his. "Will you escort me in to dinner?"

"Of course," said Frank, "but not until we've had a big drink in the bar to celebrate our reunion! Are you game?"

Bella looked into Franks eyes and smiled softly.

"Game for anything," she said.

The bar was quiet and they found an exclusive corner snug. Frank had doubled Bella's request for a scotch and dry and held a pint mug for himself. They raised their glasses to one another.

Frank drank and examined one of Abigail's best friends. They hadn't met often but he clearly remembered the effect that she had always had on him. She looked a little like Abigail, tall and firm of body with slightly greying shoulder length hair. Her upper body she was showing to good effect, her small breasts pushed up to the top of her neckline, seemingly quite firm and of an adequate size. Frank felt a little twitch in his balls.

"Are you really hungry?" Bella asked him, her eyes dancing mischievously.

Frank looked very deliberately at her breasts.

"I'm afraid I am," he grinned. "I haven't eaten since breakfast and I think I might need to build up some energy for later. What do you think?"

"Let's go in to dinner then. I could do with some energy too. Go get another drink for us both and join me at the table."

Dinner was good; soup, pork and dessert served with style and also quickly. The wine was excellent and as the meal progressed Bella became more animated, frequently gripping Frank's thigh, moving her hand a little higher each time. Finally Frank couldn't stand the suspense. Next time she touched him he took her hand and placed it on his cock. She didn't flinch. She leant towards him and whispered.

"Abby used to tell me about your gorgeous cock and what you could do with it. I was so jealous. I wanted it too. She promised me once that I could see it but it never happened. Can I see it tonight?"

"Just see it?"

"Oh no! I want to see and suck it. Then I want you to stick it in me. Aren't I rude? I want your cock in my pussy and my bum hole! Then I'll suck it some more! We've only got these few nights. Let's take advantage of the situation Frank darling. What do you say?"

"Your room or mine," whispered Frank hoarsely as he gripped between Bella's thighs.

She stood up, swaying slightly. "Yours. I'll be there in five minutes!"

Frank smiled at the other occupants at the table, most of whom he had hardly spoken to. He also stood and headed for the lifts. In two minutes he was in his room, specifically in his bathroom, standing naked at the pan as he pissed hard and long. As his stream ceased the door to his room, which he had left slightly ajar, opened and Bella entered. She pushed the door closed.

She was wearing a long pale blue robe and carrying a small evening bag. Frank had decided not to put anything on. They both knew what she had come for. His slightly dripping prick began to rise as she walked towards him.

"Ohhh," she whispered, "I almost caught you pissing! Can I watch you next time please Frank?"

Bella sank to her knees and began to fondle her prize. Frank grew to his full size and she gasped.

"Abigail used to tell me about your size Frank. She loved it so much. Of course you know that."

Frank pulled Bella to her feet just as she was about to swallow his knob end.

"On the bed my girl," he growled. "Strip off and then you can swallow my cock. Get it wet then I'll stuff it up your cunt and then your arsehole; or the other way round if you prefer."

Bella was so excited she literally jumped up on to the bed, throwing off her clothes and reaching out for Frank's cock. As she pulled it towards her mouth Frank sat down on her belly, rubbing his long hard shaft between her tits, his pre cum flowing.

"Ohhh yesss," sighed Bella as she swallowed his knob end, sucking hard.

Just as with Caro the other night, there was no loving, just fucking. Bella sucked and frigged until Frank felt an explosion coming. He pulled firmly out of her mouth.

"Now Bella now is the time! Which hole is it to be?"

Bella wriggled out from under him, turned over and presented her bum to the sky.

"You choose Frank darling!"

Frank parted her buttocks with his thumbs. Her pink pussy winked at him and her anus pulsed gently. God! He was going to have both!

He reached into her and opened her cunt. Liquid gathered! He put his knob end to the juicy hole and pushed. Her labia resisted for a second and then parted. His long hard shaft slid into her hole until it reached the top. Bella made more juice. She moaned softly.

Frank began to spread Bella's juices all over her bum, especially into the crack and particularly on to her arsehole. When his fingers began to slide he put first one, then another finger into her rectum. He began to fuck her cunt. Bella moaned.

"Ooooo Frank, that's wonderful. Your cock is so big and hard, just like Abby told me. I love to feel it in me! Fuck me hard; I'm going to come soon!"

"I'm not," grunted Frank. "Not until I've had your arse too, my darling. Let's give that a try, shall we?"

However, first Frank really began to fuck Bella's cunt hard. She duly came with a long low howl as she bucked hard against his balls. Frank gritted his teeth and pulled out of her hot tunnel.

He spread more of her copious juices into her arsehole and opened up the hole with his thumbs. A wide deep black hole beckoned him. He pushed his rod at the hole and, big as he was, easily buried it deep. Again he had to hold on tight to avoid the flood from his balls.

"Owwww, that's big Frank! That's fuckin' big! Wait a minute. Let me try and get used to the size of you. You're lovely and hot though. I think I like it!"

"Never had a cock in there, have you Bella?" grunted Frank as he began to shaft her arse.

"Nooooo! Neverrrr! Oooooo! Yesssss! I just heard it from Abby. She used to tell me about it!"

Frank stopped. "Tell me what she said Bella. Tell me what she said about me fucking her arsehole. Tell me about it and make me come!"

Bella twisted her head to look up at Frank. For the first time she flexed her sphincter muscle and gripped his cock.

"She said that you'd get her all slippery and push your cock into her. She didn't say that you were so big though. She just said that she loved your cock up there. Then you'd beg her to make you come so that you could fill her bum with spunk. Well, actually Abby always said her arsehole. She loved to talk dirty, didn't she?"

Bella began to rhythmically squeeze Frank's cock with her sphincter muscle. He groaned and gripped her buttocks, his fingers digging in.

"She would shout at you to fuck her arsehole, wouldn't she Frank? Is this how she made you come? She wanted your big cock to make her arse sore. What else did she like Frank? What else did she shout for?"

"She wanted me to, oh, smack, oh, her arse, ohhhh!" Frank moaned.

"Go on then Frank! Go on, smack my arse and shoot your load of spunk up my arse!"

Frank did just that. As he began to spank Bella's arse cheeks the memories flooded back. It was suddenly Abigail's arsehole he was impaled upon. She loved it and was always urging him on to fuck her arse and to spank her. It always made him shoot gallons of spunk and tonight was no different. He groaned as his balls despatched his hot sticky load into Bella's waiting passage, shot after shot of hot white spunk.

Bella squealed in surprise as his ejaculations filled her to the brim. Frank's cock dripped his last effort on to her cheeks and he rubbed it into her skin. She reached around behind her and took his hand.

"Thank you Frank, that was wonderful. That was the most moving experience I've ever had. You're right, Charles has never done that to me in all the years we've been married and I never had the nerve to look elsewhere before. Tonight I was determined to find out what it was that Abby loved."

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers