Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Caro almost jumped on to the recliner to sit on Frank's knees, one knee on either side of his thighs. She leant forward and kissed her father, her tongue working its magic again. His cock became rock hard, pushing at her belly button.

"Thank you so much daddy darling," she squealed delightedly. "It's beautiful! You shouldn't have spent so much money on me!"

"Show me darling," said Frank. "I want to see how it fits."

"It's slightly tight but that's how it should be," said Caro as she flung away the robe to reveal the beautiful choker fastened around her neck. The diamonds and gold glistened at her throat. Her breasts below seemed larger tonight, her nipples thrusting out towards Frank. She looked tremendous, very sexy, desirable and horny. Frank looked at her with lust and she felt it. She preened herself, thrusting her breasts at him.

"You need a chain to fasten to the ring and a little whip to make my bottie smart," she grinned lewdly. "I bet you daren't walk me naked down High Street like that!"

Frank reached up and took her hard nipples between his fingers and thumbs and squeezed and pulled on them.

"Get mounted darling. I want to feel your hot naked pussy all over my cock. Your choker looks so hot that I want to smack your bum as you frig yourself on my pole."

Caro lifted herself and, taking hold of Frank's cock between finger and thumb, aimed and opened up to allow his hot hard shaft to fully penetrate her. She sighed deeply as she bottomed out and kissed Frank again, her lovely breasts now almost flattened against his hairy chest.

Frank changed his grip and grabbed a hold on the choker as he thrust upwards. Caro cried out as he gained the final inch of penetration of her cunt.

"Ohhhhh Daddy Daddy!" she shouted. "I love you, I love you!"

She lifted her cunt up Frank's shaft and he pulled down on the choker to force her down again. He felt in full control of her movements, only allowing her to move to stimulate her clitoris against his belly.

Caro settled down to a rhythmic fucking motion. She was building up to a tremendous come. Liquid began to flow from her pussy and squelching noises began. Tears flowed down her cheeks, landing on Frank's chest.

"Ohhhhh Daddy! I'm going to come. I might even squirt on you! I do sometimes. I love you so much I want to give it to you! Yesssss, here it comes!"

Caro lifted herself right off Frank's cock as she came. A firm squirt of her juice shot out of her pussy and on to Frank's belly. It was very hot! Caro subsided back down Frank's shaft, spreading more hot juice. She kissed him slowly, tonguing his mouth lasciviously. His cock remained hard.

"Ohhhh my darling Daddy. That was another wonderful fuck from you. Is there no end to the pleasure you can give a girl? I guess not, Mummy used to shout all the time when you fucked her!"

Frank began to kiss and play with Caro's big breasts. He licked all over them and then took her nipples alternately into his mouth. He sucked and bit them and she bucked up and down his cock. He held her in place with his grip on the choker. She began to approach orgasm again and when Frank began to squeeze her buttocks she shuddered into a climax again, no squirt this time. She was however, very wet and her juice ran between her thighs to reach and anoint her bum crack and the puckered entrance hole. Frank reached around and rubbed her slippery spend into the hole. As she shuddered through yet another orgasm two of his fingers breached her arsehole.

They stopped moving, although Caro's cunt muscles were still gently stimulating Frank's cock. He in turn still had two fingers in her slippery rectum.

"Daddy?" murmured Caro, squeezing his cock again.

"Yes darling," groaned Frank.

"Do you want to put your cock in there? In my bum I mean? I know that Mummy used to love it in there. You can if you want; nothing is forbidden to you!"

"Are you sure darling? Have you done it that way before?"

"Oh yes! After mummy told me it was wonderful I had to try it. She even told me that she would get you to show me if I couldn't find a willing partner. I did of course; Jeremy was quite good at it! About the only thing he was good at, the bastard! Now, how do you want me?"

"What is your favourite position darling?"

"I don't mind really. You can fuck it from behind if you like but I do like to see! I tell you what; I will lie down in this chair with it fully reclined with my legs up in the air over the arms. Then you can see my bum, er, arsehole and I can see your cock sticking in me. How about that?"

"Let's do it," said Frank and carefully stood up with his daughter still deeply impaled on his cock. Carefully they manoeuvred until he could lower Caro on to her back in the chair. She pressed a couple of buttons and her arse rose as the chair adjusted.

"There," she sighed at last, "that's lovely! Your cock feels even bigger Daddy!" I could almost come again before you do my bum. Slide out of me so that I can show you a new target!"

Frank pulled his cock out of her cunt and Caro leant even further back, her arsehole coming into view. It was still wet and glistening from Frank's earlier playing. He moved eagerly forward. Caro pulled her arse cheeks apart to reveal a wide entrance with a deep dark tunnel.

"There Daddy!" she gasped. "Can you get your huge hampton in there? Hurry up, I can't hold this position for very long!"

Frank put his cock to her arsehole and pushed. Caro was very slippery and he had no problem. His fat hard cock disappeared into her hole. 'God', he thought, 'it's hot in here'. Caro moved her hands and her rectum closed around his shaft.

"How's that darling?" he grunted. "Does it hurt? Am I too big for you?"

"Too big for your daughter?" said Caro. "It's just right! It feels lovely, all hard and hot! Fuck my arsehole now! Fuck it hard!"

Frank pulled back and thrust again. Wonderful, his daughter's arsehole seemed to be identical to Abigail's, long and hot! Her walls gripped him firmly and as he shafted her he knew he wouldn't last long this time. It felt sooooo good!

Caro's eyes looked up into his face. She was so lovely! He gazed down to her wet naked cunt as he shafted his cock into her hot smooth arsehole. God! He loved doing this to women! Caro's felt so much like Abigail's he wanted to shoot his hot spunk. It's too soon, he thought desperately as he tried to slow down his attack. Caro ruined that for him with her shouts.

"Ohhhhh my God Daddy! That's wonderful. It's the best I've ever had. Let me see you shoot your load all over me. Then I'll eat it all! I'll spread it all over my cunny and make it even stickier than it is now! Oh yes, do it hard; fuck my arse hard!"

Frank groaned loudly as he felt his cock swell and pulse as his spunk surged up his urethra. He pulled out quickly and they both watched as thick white strings of his semen anointed Caro's belly and vagina. Frank pumped and pumped until he could produce no more. Caro wrapped her right hand around his fat shaft and squeezed. A last white blob appeared at his hole. She rubbed her thumb over his knob and collected it.

Caro lowered her thighs and licked her thumb. Frank groaned and his cock twitched but for the moment he had no more. Caro smiled up at him as she began to spread his cum all over her cunt and down between her legs. Her eyes closed as she began to feel the sticky cream sooth her nether regions. She sucked on her cummy fingers as she opened her eyes.

"That's a wonderful feeling Daddy," she whispered. "To have your lover's cum just where it should be after having it delivered so expertly."

Frank lay on top of her and kissed her. She rubbed her big breasts against his rough hair again as she swallowed and sucked on his tongue. Then she took his face in her hands and broke contact.

"I've forgotten our dessert Daddy! It's all ready in the fridge. Shall I go and get it now? It's very simple but I'm sure you'll enjoy it, especially when you see how I want you to eat it!"

Frank eased himself off Caro's splendid body and kissed her lightly as he pulled her to her feet.

"I don't need a dessert really darling. It's a real treat to be with you and see you as you are now!"

Caroline gently pushed him back on to the sofa.

"You just stay there my love. You'll enjoy this, I promise! Close your eyes and I'll give you another surprise!"

Caro left the room and Frank relaxed, closing his eyes as instructed. He vaguely heard some soft noises he couldn't identify. Then Caro's soft voice roused him.

"Here's your dessert darling! Come and eat it!"

Frank opened his eyes and gasped. Caro was sprawled flat out on her recliner with her thighs wide apart. Resting on her pussy was a large portion of what looked like strawberries, cream and ice cream. Frank's cock began to recover fast!

"I'm sorry Daddy but I couldn't find a proper dish. Can you eat it from there?"

In a trice Frank was licking at her soft creamy decorated crack. As he found her clit among the other ingredients she squealed and held his head down into the gooey mess. Frank persevered and swallowed the dessert, nibbled at Caro's hard little clitty and drank her love juice. She thrashed her head from side to side as she had orgasm after orgasm!

Then she had to lick Frank's face clean of the remains. She smiled as she kissed him.

"Would you like me to eat my dessert off your plate darling? I've only got some cream left!"

Frank grinned at her and sat back expectantly on the sofa. Caro produced a can of squirting cream from behind her chair and aimed the nozzle carefully. Bullseye! Frank shouted as the cold cream hit his long hard shaft. Soon a huge mountain of cream covered his cock and balls.

"Sorry Dad, I forget that this cream could be so cold. I even got it straight out of the fridge. Gosh, it does look scrummy though! Here goes"

The cream didn't last long and soon Frank's giant cock was totally revealed. Caro had started by swallowing one ball at a time and sucking the cream off. Then she had used her amazing tongue to reveal his long stiff shaft. She didn't bother with the residue; she just swallowed Frank's rod and began to fellate him. Frank was in ecstasy again as another orgasm approached. Soon he was trying to fill his Caro's mouth with his love juice. She swallowed it all again.

Strangely enough the rest of their evening was rather traditional. Caro made coffee and they watched television. They did, however sit together on the sofa naked. Caro draped her legs over Frank's knees so that he could play with her pussy when he wanted. He found that her cunt juice went well with coffee!

At eleven thirty Frank said he must go. Caro was a little disappointed that he wouldn't stay the night in her bed.

"Let's not go too far too soon darling," he said as he kissed the tip of her nose and gently pulled on her nipples. "I think that I would like to stay sometimes in the future but I'm not ready quite yet. I still think of your mother at night in bed and I like to be there at that time. I think I will be changing soon though!"

"I understand Daddy," Caro whispered as she gave Frank's prick one final squeeze. She was standing at her doorway naked as Frank started down the stairs. A sound made her look up and there on the top landing she saw Mandy looking down.

Caro's heart gave a lurch at being discovered by her daughter. Mandy smiled down at her, kissed her palm and blew her a kiss.

Caro closed her door and leaned against it. 'That's all right then', she thought. Without realising it she was greatly relieved that Mandy knew her secret.

She wondered how long it would be before Frank beheld his granddaughters naked body!

Next morning, Saturday was, of course, a working day for Mandy. Caroline, being the owner of the business, didn't work weekends. Her second in command, a gorgeous creature named Gloria, liked to work Saturdays so that suited Caro very well. Gloria said all the best looking men came into the store on Saturdays with their wives, mistresses or girlfriends. Gloria's appetite for men was well known. It crossed Caro's mind that Gloria would love to have her dad's huge cock stuck up her arsehole, pumping gallons of his spunk!

She was just finishing her first coffee of the day when her doorbell rang. It had to be a family member; no outsider would be able to breach the outside doors without help. Nevertheless she slipped her robe on before she went to the door.

"Mummy," exclaimed Mandy as she walked past Caro into the apartment. "That robe is positively indecent; you might just as well have opened your door like you were when you said goodnight to Gramps last night."

"OK" said Caro and dropped her robe. She was naked.

"Oh Mummy you are so beautiful!" sighed Mandy as she kissed her mother on both cheeks. The two women looked into each other's eyes and then lovingly began to kiss on the lips. As Caro opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between her daughter's lips she felt Mandy cup both of her breasts and seek out her nipples.

"You are beautiful too darling," sighed Caro as she watched Mandy play with her breasts. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too Mummy; we must have another loving session together soon. Maybe you should invite Granddad along to spice it up! Did he do your bum?"

"Beautifully," laughed Caroline. "You mustn't say anything though darling! You know that sex between close relatives is taboo? Anything like that in the family stays in the family!"

"No problem Mummy, you know that. Look, I can't stay; I've got a busy morning at work but I'm free after lunchtime. Got any ideas?"

"Why don't I do lunch for both of us," invited Caroline. "We can have a lovely session down in the gym first followed by a loving shower together. How does that sound?"

"Well," said Mandy thoughtfully, "it sounds great if my friend Helen can join us. You know her she's Rob's secretary. She'll be very discreet, especially after I've played with her gorgeous tits and licked her juicy cunny. Is that alright Mummy?"

Caroline laughed again. "You horny little minx you! I swear that you're worse than Gloria. I was only thinking a few minutes ago that Gloria would love to have your granddad's cock stuck up her arse. Just as you would, I expect. Invite Helen by all means but just be careful what you say in front of her.

"Don't worry mum, I'll keep my mouth full of her tits and cunt. By the way, you'll have to keep on your toes. It's not just me that fancies Gramps; both Helen and my friend Sue are quite keen too. Sue was there when he bought your present; she works in the jewellers. Can I see it before I go?"

Caroline fetched her choker and handed it to Mandy.

"Fucking Hell Mummy, that's really cool. Let me put it on you. Wow! That's really horny!"

"I have to be naked when I wear it," giggled Caro, "so it's just fine now!"

Mandy grabbed her mother and kissed her, letting her hands roam all over her body before taking a bum cheek in each hand and pulling her to her prominent pubic mound.

"God! I'll be late! See you at lunchtime mummy. One thirty in the gym OK?"

Mandy left Caro feeling extremely randy. She thought about calling Frank but in the end she went back to bed and played with her pussy until her juices flowed from her cunt. She took off her choker and kissed it before returning it to her bedside drawer.

Frank had woken early. He got up, made coffee and ate cereal. Then he went out for a paper. Lazily he decided to have one delivered in future.

"Starting Monday," said the newsagent cheerily. "We already deliver to your son, Mr Armitage."

Back at home Frank settled down to read the paper. He had hardly started when his doorbell sounded. It was still only eight o'clock! He got up to answer the door, thinking that he really should have fitted cameras outside every door so that he would know in advance who was outside. Then he thought about electronic locks to be opened from his armchair, or anywhere in the apartment.

It was Abby at the door. He stood back to let her in.

"I'm sorry to call so early Daddy but I felt that I must see you before the day gets really started. I, I want to explain more about last night."

Frank took his younger daughter by the shoulders and kissed her on both cheeks. Then he kissed her lips with his tongue peeking out between his lips. Abby responded in kind.

"Look Abby darling, it doesn't matter a toss what you get up to with Rob. I know he loves you, and Caro, and would never do anything to hurt you. Just be careful that you keep it private, that's all!"

"Ohhh I will Daddy. It's just that I love him so that I let him do it. I got him away from Jennifer by hinting to her that he was fucking around. He was, with me!"

Frank laughed. He was still holding Abby firmly to his chest. His cock began to grow as he made her laugh; her breasts warm against his body. She felt his growth and pushed her cunny at him before gently disengaging herself.

"Gosh, I mustn't do that this morning; my pussy is sore enough already. Do you know how many times we did it last night?"

Frank didn't answer; she was going to tell him anyway!

"Seven times! Seven! I counted. I started it the last time though. It was about four in the morning, I think. I just got on top of him and got his hard prick inside of me. I think he was a bit tired but I got him to come. He just didn't have much left for me that's all!"

"I'm glad that you had a great er, fucking, time darling. If I hadn't been to Caro's I'd be jealous!"

Abby kissed Frank quickly again. "Just call me daddy and I'll come to you." She giggled. "I know that you've got a great big cock but I want to see it for myself soon." Now she kissed him passionately, pushing her body against him.

Frank felt her breasts and her cunt pressing against him: he was at full stretch. Abby pulled away but put both of her hands on Frank's bulge.

"Oh my God daddy," she gasped. "Soon, very soon! OK?"

When she had gone Frank almost collapsed back into his armchair. He picked up the paper again but he couldn't concentrate. He called upstairs to Rob.

"Are you doing anything this morning?" he asked.

"After last night? You must be joking! Do you know how many .....?"

"Seven times," laughed Frank. "At least that's what Abby claims! She just left here. Rob, I've got to get out into the fresh air for a while. How about a few holes of golf?"

"That sounds good. OK, I'm on!"

"I'll call the Club and see if I can book a time. Be down here in ten minutes."

Of course the Club had a time for Frank. After all, he virtually built the course. Fifteen minutes later father and son set off together. The day was bright and sunny and they were going to recharge their batteries after last night's activities!

Around twelve o'clock that morning Caroline went down to the gym. She paused outside Frank's door but didn't ring the bell. She didn't know that he was out anyway. She carried on down into the basement and opened the door to the gym.

The gymnasium and pool area was very private in that it only opened to the keys held by the family. The master was in Frank's safe.

Caroline was already stripped down to her exercise outfit. She had spent a lot of time in the sports department of her store choosing her favourite. Mandy had helped her; the sports section was part of her responsibility.

It was a tightly fitting one piece, almost like a swimming costume. It was bright red, held up by a thin strap around her neck. There was a deep cleavage down to her belly button with the bottom fitting around her back, showing a nice section of her bum crack. Between her legs there was very little!

Caro started with the rowing machine to loosen her muscles. She moved slowly at first with a long rowing motion. Any man watching would soon have gotten an erection as her breasts pushed against her costume, her nipples now standing out. Her pussy momentarily flashed into view from time to time.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers