Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Caro moved on to the weights. She liked to do this energetically as it firmed up her stomach muscles. Her sweat began to stain her outfit. When she felt that she had done enough she moved on to skipping, her breasts straining to escape from the now sweat soaked halter.

As the saying goes, 'time goes by when you're having fun', and it was soon one thirty. Almost on cue the outer gym door opened and two young women, or girls, entered. Mandy and Helen were still in outdoor clothes, looking very smart. Mandy wore her morning work clothes whereas Helen was in a pink top with black tracksuit bottoms.

"Mummy's already here," said Mandy as they passed through the outer vestibule. "Let's go say hello!"

When Caroline spotted the girls she stopped working. She smiled in greeting at them, her whole body moving as she breathed deeply from her exertions. All Helen could see were her wonderful breasts trying to escape out of her cleavage.

"Hello you two," gasped Caroline. "Welcome to the torture chamber! Lunch is all ready upstairs but take your time, nothing is spoiling as it's all cold fare."

"Mummy," said Mandy, "have you met Helen before? She works for Rob; at least, that's what she calls it!"

Helen blushed, Caroline noticing that her flushed skin carried on down over her chest. She wondered if those beautiful tits were flushed too.

"Welcome Helen, enjoy yourself and welcome to lunch too. You are staying, aren't you? As you can see, I've just finished working out. I'm going to take a shower."

Without pausing Caro reached for the tie at the back of her neck and peeled off her sweat soaked suit. Helen gasped at the sheer beauty of Mandy's mother. Mandy gripped her arm.

"God Mummy, I'm always dumfounded at your beauty. Your skin is gorgeous. Your tits are stupendous and your pussy, well, it's just dying to be kissed!"

"Thank you," smiled Caro and dropped a curtsy, her breasts wobbling to match. "I'll see you in a few minutes." She walked through to the shower room. Both girls watched her rounded bottom undulate through the door, her pink snatch and light brown bum hole winking at them.

"I told you she was beautiful, didn't I?" whispered Mandy as she put an arm around Helen and kissed her firmly on the lips.

Helen did not pull away. In fact, she returned Mandy's kisses with vigour and when Mandy cupped her left breast and squeezed it, none too gently, she moaned and kissed her harder. They broke apart, their chests heaving.

Mandy reached for the buttons to her blouse.

"Let's strip off," she panted. "I want to see and feel you in my arms. I want to play with those tits and lick your pussy until it creams my face. Oh my God, you're beautiful!"

By the time she had said all that Mandy was naked. Helen had started, pulling her top over her head and pulling at the tie at her waist. Mandy impatiently yanked at her tracksuit and pulled them down her legs, revealing a pair of definitely non-sexy knickers.

"Oh my God," said Mandy, "I didn't know that girls still wore such passion killers! Come to the store next week and I'll fix you up with some real cock raisers. Gramps would have a fit if he saw you in those!"

Helen smiled wanly and unsnapped her bra, which was a much flimsier item than her pants. Mandy pulled off the offending pants and stood to admire her friend.

"I though you said that we'd be working out in the gym," said Helen quietly, "so I didn't bother to dress up."

Mandy was still looking. Helen was truly beautiful. She stood five feet seven inches tall, her short black hair seeming to add to her height. She had blue eyes with a straight regular nose, under which full lips seemed to promise much. Mandy hoped so.

She gently pulled Helen to her and kissed her again without their bodies touching. She looked again.

Helen had very pale skin, almost white. Her full breasts stood proudly on her chest with absolutely no sign of sag. She had small aureoles but with large red, almost black, nipples. These were standing out about an inch from her breasts. Her tummy was slightly convex, highlighting her deep belly button. Below this her vagina was lightly covered with short black hair, if possible even blacker than the hair on her head.

"'Kin Hell," gasped Mandy as she finished her inspection. I thought Mummy was beautiful but Helen, you are just stupendous!"

Helen smiled and looked back at her friend. Mandy was gorgeous too. She had a head of tumbling blonde curls framing a cute looking round face, complete with button nose and juicy lips. She also had blue eyes. Her round breasts were pretty much the same size as Helen's but with large aureoles and hard button pink nipples. Her pussy was shaved, her labia already looking open and wet.

Mandy took her nipples between finger and thumb and advanced on Helen. She began to rub her hard nipples across Helen's larger ones. Hers were rock hard too. Helen moaned and leaned in to kiss Mandy. Their mouths meshed and saliva began to flow. An observer would have seen Mandy's vagina fill with liquid.

"Lie down here darling," panted Mandy as she broke the kiss. "Let me taste and drink you!"

Helen allowed herself to be draped along a weights couch, her legs open and dangling off the end. Mandy knelt between them and softly prised her friend's vagina lips apart. They were swollen with excitement and Helen was now also making juice. Mandy carefully applied her lips, sucked and filled her mouth. She moved around so that her wet pussy was above Helen's mouth. Helen filled her mouth with Mandy's offering and the girls kissed again, mixing and swallowing their love juices.

"Right darling," smiled Mandy wetly. "I'm going to make you come!"

Helen felt Mandy's mouth on her cunt and moaned as she found her clitoris. Mandy sucked it into her mouth, trying also to drink the flow of juice from her vagina. Helen pressed her friend's mouth to her pussy, her head back and her eyes closed with rapture. She knew she was going to come soon, big time!

Suddenly she felt a slight change in the intensity of the light around her. She opened her eyes, which widened with astonishment. About six inches above her mouth was another shaved cunt, which she quickly recognised as Mandy's mother's, Caroline.

Caro's cunt began to drip her juices too, drops beginning to fall on Helen's face. She opened her mouth and, lifting her hands from Mandy's head, took hold of Caro's hips. She pulled her down to her mouth, opening wide to gain access for her tongue. Helen began to lick and suck Caro, working to give her maximum pleasure. Caro began to moan as she slid her cunt from side to side across Helen's mouth

Mandy lifted her mouth from Helen's cunt to see what was happening. Mother and daughter smiled at one another and then kissed deeply. Mandy began to finger Helen's pussy with two and then three fingers. Helen arrived at her orgasm, moaning loudly into Caro's hole as her juices flowed. Mandy quickly returned her mouth to Helen's pussy so that she could drink her flowing juice.

Caro now also groaned as she fountained her cum juices all over Helen's face, leaving her wet and sticky.

The girls all collapsed in a heap on a mat on the floor. They kissed and played with breasts and cunts, licking juice off fingers and spreading it elsewhere. Then Helen spoke timidly.

"Mandy is the only one who hasn't had an orgasm," she said.

"I've had some little ones while we were licking and sucking," grinned Mandy. "If you want to have proper taste Helen, feel free darling!"

She lay back on the mat; legs wide open with her fingers gently pulling her labia lips open. Once again the hole filled up with her juice.

Helen knelt between her legs and applied her lips to the task. Behind her, Caroline also knelt, stroking between Helen's thighs and creating a very wet genital area. Helen murmured with pleasure and squirmed against Caro's fingers.

Caro judged that her fingers were slippery enough. She touched a finger to Helen's arsehole. Helen grunted. Caro pressed her finger to the aperture and watched as it slowly slid inside. Helen grunted again and pushed back up Caro's finger. Soon she had two fingers up to the second knuckle inside her, making fucking motions up and down. Helen's pleasure noises became louder and louder!

Mandy now came on Helen's mouth, almost spraying her with her cum juice. Helen broke contact, thrusting her arsehole hard at Caro's fingers.

"Oh yesss! Oh yesss! Oh yess!" she howled. "I'm coming again! Keep frigging my bum. It feels sooooo gooood! Ohhh God yessss! I'm there!"

The women wound down with a little more kissing and petting and Caro stood up.

"Come on girls! I think that's enough for now. Lunch is ready upstairs. Let's have a quick shower and a pee and then go on up."

In the shower they all giggled and had fun. Then Caro stood splay-legged and peed long and hard, the water flushing her yellow stream away. Mandy and Helen looked at one another and giggled. They held hands and peed too, Mandy pushing her spare hand into Helen's stream.

"Wow," said Helen. "That's hot! I've never seen that before!"

"You've obviously not got brothers and sisters Helen," laughed Caroline. "We three used to do it all the time, in the bath, in the shower, outside in the open air. I still think it's great fun!"

They dried off and went upstairs to lunch. As they relaxed after eating, Caro spoke about how she had enjoyed frigging Helen's arsehole and that she thought that Helen was now ready for an anal fuck. She suggested Rob first and then Frank.

Helen smiled weakly but did not protest.

Much later, after lunch and when Helen had left, Mandy asked her mother a question.

"Mummy, you know that you and Gramps were, er, together last night? You said that he did your bum. You weren't joking, were you? Have you been doing it often?"

"No darling, we only started last week. We've only had two sessions so far. I knew it would happen but I had been waiting for him to get over the worst of losing your grandmother. I thought that the time was coming; that's why I got you to shave me. Mummy always had hers shaved for him."

"And the, er, arse fucking?"

"That was Mummy's favourite. She was always so proud that she could get Frank's gigantic cock so deep inside her. She could come on it every time, you know? I must say I love it too; your dad was quite good at it. Your grandfather is marvellous."

"Mum, you know, despite today with Helen I do prefer men. It's just that I find girl's bodies so lovely that I want to love them too. I have another friend, Sue, that I'd like you to meet. I'm going to have her and Helen together soon!"

"I've always been bisexual darling and I'm so pleased that you are too! It's much more fun to be versatile. Have you got a boyfriend at the moment?"

"No mummy. I think I'm going to wait until I've had Gramps and Uncle Rob before I think about getting me a regular man. I definitely want Gramps to have all my holes. Is Uncle Rob an arse fucker too, do you know?"

Caroline laughed.

"I've only ever had his cock in my pussy, if you can call it that!" She added quietly with a finger to her lips. "You had better ask Abby about that!"

Mandy's eyes widened with comprehension and she smiled. She stood up.

"Mummy, I have to go soon but I want you to do something to me before I go."

"What's that darling?"

Mandy dropped her panties and skirt and walked over to where her mother was sitting.

"Just see if my pussy looks alright, will you?"

Caroline reached out and opened Mandy's labia major; the hole filled with liquid. "It looks very beautiful to me," she said quietly as she applied her lips and tongue to the succulent area.

Mandy held on tight to her mother's head.

Frank and Rob had enjoyed their game of golf. The wide-open spaces had freed their inhibitions and both men felt that they could now talk freely about the women in their family and indeed their lives.

"I envy you dad," said Rob at one point. "You just go ahead and fuck their arses when you feel like it. I often feel like it but I'm too nervous to ask. Abby has a pair of the most beautiful holes that you could wish for. Her shaved cunt just begs to be fucked and her arsehole looks so soft and inviting. I want it but what do I do?"

"First things first," grinned Frank. "You need a bit of practice! I'll send Caro to see you; she'll sort you out. Abby can come and see me and I'll show her the ropes. I'll enjoy that; I've not seen her naked for so long. How do feel about having Mandy too?"

"Fucking Hell Dad, she's only eighteen! She's a bit young for me and definitely too young for you."

"According to her mother, that's not what she thinks. Just let her decide. If she comes to you for love and sex give it to her, especially the love, OK?"

"Yes, alright Dad. I must say it has its attractions."

"Your secretary, Helen, is just eighteen and is a great friend of Mandy's. She definitely fancies you so don't hold back there either. I'm hoping to have her too, maybe at the same time as you! Mandy has another girl friend called Sue who she says will be persuaded. I gather that she has already expressed an interest in me!"

"Wow," laughed Rob, "all this fucking talk has given me a hard on! I wish one of the girls were here right now. I'd give her a length all right!"

"Let's see yours," grinned Frank as he released his raging tool into the open air. "I love to have mine out in the open."

Rob released his cock and the two men, father and son, inspected one another. They didn't touch, just looked.

"I wish mine was as big as yours Dad," grinned Rob sheepishly. Your huge hampton must have them queuing up to get a look at it!"

"I wish," replied Frank modestly. "Anyway, I must get rid of this hard on!"

He turned to the nearest bushes and began to piss. Rob took himself in hand and followed him. Soon their bladders were empty and their erections deflated. They resumed their game but their conversation remained pretty much the same.

A good time lay ahead for the Armitage family!

Sunday was definitely a day of rest, bed rest anyway! Frank woke up at around eight thirty, lazily stretched and contemplated his early morning erection. He was huge! He also needed a piss real bad. He stretched out a hand and called Caroline.

"Caro darling," he said when she answered. "How would you like to come down here and take care of my stiffy? I've got to piss too but I think I might spray it all over unless someone helps me! How about it?"

The phone was dead in his hand.

oooOOOooo

Rob had just called Abby.

"Darling," he pleaded, "I've got something here in my hand that needs some attention. Can you come?"

Another phone went dead!

oooOOOooo

The sisters met on the first floor landing. They looked almost embarrassed at one another and then laughed.

"You too?" asked Caroline. Abby nodded with a shy smile.

They turned to separate, Abby to climb to the second floor and Caro to descend to the ground floor. They both hesitated and turned to one another again.

"Swop?" they both asked simultaneously. They laughed again and nodded.

oooOOOooo

Frank didn't turn as he heard his door open quietly. He'd hopped out to unlock it but was now almost back in bed.

Rob did open his door and was astonished as Caro swept past him and turned into his bedroom. She dropped her robe and climbed naked into his bed; she had put her choker in the pocket of the robe as she had climbed the stairs.

Frank's jaw dropped as his younger daughter also dropped her robe and jumped into his bed.

"Caro and I swapped," she said unnecessarily. "I've come to help relieve your cock. Let me see it!"

oooOOOooo

Caro dived under Rob's covers and revealed all. She claimed his stiff cock in her hands and kissed the top.

"I've not seen this lovely boy for a few years," she giggled, kissing his tip. "Come on let's take it for its early morning piss!"

oooOOOooo

"Oh my God!" said Abby excitedly. "This is a real beauty! I've honestly never seen one so big and hard. It wants to pee, doesn't it; let's go do it."

Both sisters were holding men's cocks in the bathrooms as their hard streams shot into the pan. Both sisters also had a hand over their urethras as they hadn't had their pees yet. As soon as the men had finished they changed over, spreading their thighs over the pan and started to stream. Both men's erections returned, partly due to the erotic sight and partly due to both girls swallowing their respective knob ends.

"There!" said both girls, almost simultaneously as they finished their pees. "Let's go and fuck!"

oooOOOooo

Frank examined his younger daughter all over as she lay naked on her back in his bed. He kissed her all over too, her eyes, nose and mouth, her chin and across her shoulders before descending to her breasts.

Abby had large round tits with pink nipples and fairly small aureoles. Her nipples were standing upright and hard as Frank began to agitate them. His hand was now between her widespread legs, stroking and playing with her wet pussy. He just naturally began to spread her juice on to her arsehole. Abby moaned because of his attentions, but mentally she realised it was because of his hand on her crack. She humped her anus at his hand.

"Fuck me now Daddy," she groaned. "I want it now!"

oooOOOooo

Rob was examining Caro's pussy very closely. His nose was rubbing her hard rubbery clit as his tongue began to lap at her liquid. He already had two fingers gently agitating her hot wet passage as he searched for her g-spot. Caro had her hands wrapped around his long hard shaft.

"Rob darling?" He didn't answer. Caro took action.

She rolled and spread herself. He went to kiss her pussy again but she pulled on his cock until it was above her open crack.

"You never fucked me properly when I wanted you to when we teenagers," she gasped. "You didn't even shoot your load when we were listening to Mummy and Daddy doing it on that picnic. You just came all over my pussy. I liked that and loved to spread it all over me but I really wanted you to spunk me right up my cunny. Do me now Rob, fuck me hard. If you do it right we'll phone Daddy to send Abby back up here to fuck you again. How about it?"

Rob was older and more experienced now. He said nothing; he lowered his cock to Caro's cunt entrance and rammed home. She squealed as she welcomed her brother's cock deep inside her. She began to fuck his cock as he fucked her cunt.

oooOOOooo

Frank had inserted his cock into his younger daughter's cunt more carefully. He was not sure how many cocks his size she had fucked. She had held her labia apart as he tunnelled inside her. There was no trouble at all. She did feel a little tighter than Caro but so lovely, all creamy and hot. He pulled back and pushed home again.

"How does that feel," he said as he lowered his head to her lips.

"Ohhhhh, fuckin' lovely," sighed Abby. "If you only knew how many years I have wanted you to do this to me."

"More than fucking Rob?"

Abby paused her shafting momentarily.

"No, I love Rob but I wanted you to fuck me. I love you as a father but I also just need you to fuck me. We will do this again, won't we Daddy?"

Frank began to move more firmly inside Abby and she began to moan with passion.

"I'm going to fuck you as often as you want, my darling. I just hope that you and Caro don't wear me out! God, you feel so hot and tight I'm going to fill your cunt very soon my darling. Is it alright if I come inside you?"

"You better fucking well had!" said Abby loudly. "I've not waited all this fucking time for a facial. I want it all, right up inside my fanny; and that goes for every time you fuck me!"

"Here it comes then darling," panted Frank as he began to lunge faster and faster into his daughter.

oooOOOooo

Rob had done a good job on Caroline. She had come all over his cock three times before he had shouted and spurted forcefully inside her, delivering about seven shots of his hot cream. He rested on top of her with his fat but soft prick still deep inside her. Caro clenched his tool firmly with her cunt muscles.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers